Commerce Incentives for Russian Motorcycle Company?

There is a rumor in D.C. that the Trump Administration is ready to offer incentives for the Russian Motorcycle company, Ural to open plants in the U.S.

The bikes are currently sold in the U.S. at a limited number of dealership. See link:

imz-ural.com/dealer-locator/

Are American riders ready for side-car-Sallies?

Attached: Ural.png (1334x512, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kfvs12.com/story/38482282/steel-tariffs-hurting-nail-factory-in-poplar-bluff-mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh no! I have a ural and I like that they're rare.

Heh. So I guess this is this a "fuck you too then" to Harley Davidson? I'm sure somehow this will end up being evidence of "Russian collusion."

My friend flipped his Ural taking a corner too fast and almost killed his girlfriend. 10/10.

Attached: 84118D56-F85F-42E6-9F14-5FB9B07B1A12.jpg (494x488, 62K)

Harley riders get thirsty af when they see urals. The 1940's profile is what they all pine for but can't obtain.

literally the bike america has been waiting for.

Oy vey Russia is under sanctions for invading Ukraine and hacking the elections they cant do that.

I voted for Trump but I am questioning the sanctions. Here's a story about a nail factory in MO affected by Tariffs.

kfvs12.com/story/38482282/steel-tariffs-hurting-nail-factory-in-poplar-bluff-mo

Not a chance. Polaris (Indian) is kicking all asses here in the U .S.

why no incentives for Harley to stay

>implying mexico doesn't make it own nails

kek

Chris Pratt?

Awesome. These are great bikes. Much rather this than a Harley.

Awesome! I too suck Trump's tiny orange penis and will buy Russian bike to spite American Harley.

EVERYONE!!! LOOK!!!
A stupid burger who knows fuck all about what he is talking. I wish you would be forced to ride Ural every day.

LOL. Ural, all the finesse and style of a 1950s BMW.

The Ural is shit. Literally a reverse engineered BMW from yesteryear, why would anyone buy one?

Ural is a good bike. Trump knows what is best for our people. There will be a great loss of jobs in coming years but it will sort out the true loyalists from the chaff.

Attached: change.jpg (1019x420, 75K)

That's the point of buying a Russian bike. To kill your partner *accidentally*.

Riding a Hog riding takes you away from your wife. Ural is an opportunity to court your mate while enjoying the bike.

nanodick dugin only let his ass ride. what a dumb fag.

Trump represents race before economics! Less consumer choices prevent you from chasing your tail and keep you breeding your wife.

Fuck Harley. These times demmand loyalty to a single leader.

Attached: Fuck Harley.jpg (700x420, 46K)