Fried Chicken is to blacks as ((Blank))) is to whites?

How bout it pol do you know the answer?
Compare stereotypes
>>Fried chicken is to black as, Hotdogs are to whites.
Pretty much anything sausage like, really and made with pork.
think about it, whites are obsessed with wieners, brats whatever. Whether it be from England to Germany..white people love the long slender meat product that is made from primarily lips and assholes.
Whites are also obsessed by BBC, white men are insecure of it and white women want it.

Attached: gollygggggeeeee.jpg (800x616, 119K)

even though this is a disguised bait thread, that is actually a good question.

for some reason my mind says mtn dew

Mtn dew is on the list but it would be closer to nigger grape drink or koolaid. Whites love mnt dew

>>>How many hotdogs are eaten each year in America?
The Council estimates Americans consume 20 billion hot dogs a year - more than twice the retail sales figures. That works out to about 70 hot dogs per person each year. Hot dogs are served in 95 percent of homes in the United States.

>>>White Americans Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

how many hot dogs is that per average white american yearly

Attached: thinking.jpg (1400x800, 37K)

Don't reply to bait.

>Fried Chicken is to blacks as ((Blank))) is to whites?
Gainful employment.

Shit thread, btw. Guess what I put in the options field.

Blacks like fried chicken
>>>Whites like hot dogs

Blacks like kool aid
>>>Whites like Mountain Dew

Blacks like Hot Sauce
>>>Whites like Mayonnaise

Blacks like Watermelon
>>>Whites like Berries any kind..blueberries,
blackberries, strawberries they grow in almost every ethnically white country.

Holy shit you’re right

It’s burgers, not hot dogs you retard. You are American for gods sake, you should know this by now

>Dogs
>Bacon
>Avocados
>Starbucks coffee
>Clothes from The Gap
>Korn
>Burning Man
>Tattoos, metal and a poster of some skank
>Bragging about racial superiority
>Claiming you were Vi-Kangs
>Daydreaming about space travel
>Building explosives in your backyard
>Hold my beer
>Firing a rifle at someone or something

But especially,

>Saying or typing the word nigger

You're welcome. Any other eternal mysteries about yourselves you'd like us to answer?

Having a father

No longer true, and hasn't been since ~1990. The existence of Jow Forums itself is testament to that and why you all like Trump and love Hitler: slutty boomer mom chased white daddy away, he divorced her, she got the house and you live in it doing nothing but watching anime and grousing about niggers all day. Did I miss anything by chance?

Attached: b8dcf3e93f77f49fb49b805edac170bb1a0c859e31ac4f68d188c548aed901c0.png (640x480, 10K)

The entire idolatry of Hitler and other political strongmen of the late 19th and early to mid 20th century is nothing but a girlish, longing sigh on the part of all of you for a mythical missing "daddy" to come back home, kick your whorish mother's ass, and take control of your household showing you what it is to be a man. The sad thing however is daddy's never coming back and you and mommy know it. Why not admit this about yourselves and fix it instead of idolizing a failed Austrian whose meth addition, insanity and jew heritage you all keep persistently somehow omitting from all that ongoing rah rah?

Daddy's never coming back, white boy. Mother's too fucking nuts and he prefers his sanity. Perhaps face this, grow up and be like him, and try to daddy each other.

Not even reading. Daddy's never coming back, you're as fatherless as a nigger, how does that feel?

hahaha ;^)

Attached: tVSCb3Q.jpg (1051x1423, 113K)

the answer is fried chicken honky

>Fried Chicken is to blacks as having a stable job and a comfy life is to whites?

dude, your projection is obvious and cringey as fuck.
And having historical idols is not "wanting to replace daddy" you fucking retard

Attached: 23513464385427.jpg (840x544, 70K)

Growing up in a two parent household.

His psychoanalysis (pseudoscience) skills are unparalleled. He knows all of us anons better than we know ourselves. He's totally in our heads. ;^)

/board

>I'll just make an ms paint image of anyone that cold prove me wrong, then I'll never have to argue shit!

Ham sandwich

Americans like Mountain Dew.

I don't wanna assume anything friendo but this sounds too specific to be anything other than projection

what the hell are you talking about OP?
Black people definitely eat pork

Attached: 875876456476.jpg (591x696, 303K)

You don't have to argue with strawmanning/mind readers, you simpleton.

Did you happen to read the last sentence in the OP? That's the entire purpose of the thread.

Blacks seem to gravitate towards certain few things deemed acceptable by their group (Skittles, chicken, watermelon, fighting games, jays). White people do this too but it is not as apparent for whatever reason.

meat and potatoes of course.

>Fried Chicken is to blacks as ((Blank))) is to whites?
Fried Chicken is to blacks as ((Property Values))) is to whites?

Mtn dew is not populair here though

Avacado toast

This is how you properly sage, faggot-ass threads.

Attached: nig.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Cheese. White people love cheese. You give the meanest white man you know some cheese and he turns in to mr rogers

nigger

high paying jobs

I would say hamburgers but that's only the US, here we are talking about all white people so I'm tempted to say niggers but not all whites are obsessed with black people so the answer is... patriotism?

nigger

Nigger

NIGGER

SAGE

Trick question - Fried Chicken is to black as Fried Chicken is to whites. It's the equivalence principle of race. Perhaps it is the Zen Koan of racial equivalence.

Sounds like projection to me, but it IS officially summer which brings out the kids like you who think they are edgy.

Attached: 1526603059989.jpg (720x480, 49K)

stealing land