Why do many women enjoy doing degenerate stuff like this?

why do many women enjoy doing degenerate stuff like this?
Nowadays it's all degeneracy and raunchy behaviour

where are those good old fashion values on which we used to rely

Attached: 1cunt2.jpg (1080x1349, 206K)

old fashion values are old fashioned and it will never go back
if you cant handle women being slutty then go mgtow

sorry OP but women have ALWAYS been like this, it’s just that the internet has made it easily shown to the world

fuck off meg

Shut the fuck up jew, what the fuck do your faggot ass know about values
>old fashion values on which we used to rely
Can't spell to save your sorry life either. Kys moron

Never understood that. We lost all those good old fashion values upon which we used to rely, and in their place, we have a fat cartoon guy that can make us laugh and cry.

Makes no sense.

you call it degeneracy, I call it young and Virile

semen addiction

fuck off meg

Attached: fatwoman.jpg (487x339, 23K)

>implying this hasn't always been how things go
>pining for the "Good Ol' Days"

Don't worry user. Mayberry is just around the corner if you wish hard enough.

Lucky there's a family guy...

Because they want to (((fit in)))
Either way, they'll be dried up and full of regret in the end

No. In the 50s women weren't into sleeping around. They hated casual sex

heh heh!

Attached: 1490151198183.jpg (742x735, 131K)

Women have always been horny.
Its just that you are so much more aware of it via instant global communications.
Tell me if this sounds familiar:" A lady on the streets, and a whore between the sheets."
If anything has changed, it is the fear factor which used to govern behavior.

As far as I’m concerned as long as she only acts this way for her man I don’t have a problem. The more sex and white babies we have the better. Plus i’m not some kissless fag who gets caught up in their own virtue signaling and attempts to rationalize their virginity at the age of 25.

>Lazy eye
>Tattoo
>Calvin Klein underwear
Dropped.

Attached: 1520400654683.jpg (2048x2048, 492K)

I'm in my 30s. I've slept with many women, and they've also been with many men. That goes for girls both in their 20s and 30s. Seems rather juvenile to expect anything else.

>t. sexually active since 11 years old

Often child abuse, daddy issues, personality disorders. Delightful stuff.

fucking sweden

Your great grandparents or grandparents probably only did missionary then fell asleep. That's how sex used to be like before the 60s.

The only hated it because society told them it was bad all their life, and they would be ostracized from their family and friends if they did it. Once we took away the stigma their true nature shown through.

Or just having a social life and not being some cuck who thinks that kissing should be saved for marriage? So many morality fags on here. This isn’t the 50’s anymore to expect that behavior is just dumb and you’ll wind up thoroughly disappointed in life when you literally can’t find a single girl that meets you standards. The ones you do find are going to be so socially inept or ugly that you won’t want anything to do with them. Sorry to say user this is the way the world works now. Best thing you can do is be an alpha instead of a beta male and make find a girl thatll love you. Then make some beautiful Aryan children. Otherwise you’re a waste of oxygen and a waste to the white race.

redpile: everyone enjoys sex. It is just you who belives in that crap. God himself is laughing about you.

Attached: 1529885998494.jpg (480x534, 25K)

the thots just have a platform to be thots now

>Takes a crap
>ill pay you a quid and a sandwich if you eat it
Wtf
You are not normal

How is this not exactly the same line of reasoning that the progressives use to push everything from child drag queen to mass migration? "We just don't do thing's like that anymore, you just need to get with the times. Accept that things are different now."

thank fuck

Women didn't like sex much back then even with husband's in the 50s probably. Trust me. I know female nature from knowing females and talking to them. If anything today they are pressured to like sex. They don't like much sex.

Women belong in the kitchen

Attached: 3osz2l.jpg (625x806, 139K)

No surprises that Sweden is in the state it's in then.

people turn into animals when fucking no matter what "age" you want to backpedal to

Please user, tell us more. I want to learn more about this paradise you speak of. When civilization wasn't a hedonistic hell hole.

>sexually active since 11
Wtf

haha yeah, Canada is the #1 Anti-Degeneration Nation eh?

Are you just "pretending" to be retarded?

Women lie down and look at the ceiling during sex. They get bored. They don't like sex much.

slightly lower than avg, sure.

The difference between us Sven is I'm willing to accept what I've done wrong where as you only offer apologia for it.

oh wow, you poor man

>you only offer apologia for it.
uh, where?

everyone is so mean to her

Cunts need to be put back in their place.

Attached: ike-turner-meme-33-600x600.jpg (600x600, 84K)

>I'm in my 30s. I've slept with many women, and they've also been with many men. That goes for girls both in their 20s and 30s. Seems rather juvenile to expect anything else.

Wtf is that then?

Sauce?

Old fashioned values...like pater familias among the Romans? Where Daddy could diddle the kiddies and kill the mom if she objected? Like chastity belts and worse torture devices among the post-Roman Europiggus morons? The shit never goes back in the horse, son. It just doesn't.

Attached: consuela.jpg (648x454, 83K)

SAUCEEEE.

Attached: 1521140473721.jpg (593x601, 44K)

So did men, mostly, right? I suppose to put it correctly, socially, men and women both hated it more or less because there was nothing to gain from it and they both adhered to different (wholesome) values.
The whole male/female dynamic has been fucked since the last few decades.

Here is how it goes. You command her to take off her clothes and have sex. Then she lies down waiting for you and she looks at you. Then you have sex and she looks at the ceiling the whole time lying still. Then it's done.

You’re comparing things that can change to things that can’t. You can secure borders within a month if you wanted to. You can’t force teenagers to not fuck though. I know sex is probably a foreign concept to you user, but normally teens going through puberty typically have sex. It’s been that way for decades and decades. It’s probably been that way since the late 50’s. The only difference is people talk about sex more openly now and marriage is less likely to arise out of it. I hate faggots don’t get me wrong, but your virtue signaling and attempts at trying to cover for your own sexual inexperience don’t qualify as reasons for why we need to all be celibate. People have sex, what we need to promote is sex within the white race. No race mixing. You can’t stop people from fucking, but you can at least try to keep them from fucking lesser races. Truth is the more you control someone’s sexuality the more they’ll experiment later in life to make up for it. That’s why overly authoritative parenting doesn’t work. You kill a persons ability to socialize normally, and that can intern effect how they sexually mature. That’s how you spur degeneracy.

That is the way it should be.

Attached: 35284r.jpg (310x232, 27K)

that is not an apology, friend

Men liked sex. Women didn't. Men have testosterone. The lack of testosterone makes women not like sex.

respawn and hope to not get a microdick in the next roll

monkey see, monkey do

>You’re comparing things that can change to things that can’t.

No I'm not because these things clearly exist. Replace everything your screed with references to mass migration. This is the progressive argument, change happens and "just get used to it" oh and wait because ackchully it was also always like this even though you also said things have changed.

single motherhood
no dad = no self respect and think long term relationships are impossible
same thing explains all the men angry with women on here

You clearly accept this as normal. Accepting it as normal is your apologia for the behaviour.

Because it's all they are good at and it's rewarding. Flaunt your tits and get validation and money from losers, easy shit.

They still have a duty to service their husbands when required.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x328, 24K)

It's because women don't have testosterone.

user, you’re still on border immigration and I’m talking about sex. I was using examples to try to simplify my points and you’re reading into them far too much.

let's be real, he's a swede and probably hasn't fucked anyone because Swedish women don't like Swedish men.

Attached: SS2.png (995x1242, 98K)

Frankly consider every pic like this as something that has or had a dick, thank you for your time Jow Forums

You should probably work on your reading skills

Translate it to English

>God creates nature.
>Nature has dozens of effective and severe ways to punish sexual degeneracy.
>STDs are vicious, extremely painful at times, and can leads to sores, madness, blindness and death.
>STDs are out of control in degenerate states like California.
>It’s been conclusively proven that degeneracy destroys society
Red Pill: You’re a fucking idiot.

Don’t you dare to speak on behalf of God you degenerate piece of shit.

I'm telling you that your view of sex is no different from all the other progressive changes in our society we rightly know as negative. The changes in sexual behaviour are no different. You accept this (lazily) on the same premises as people accept mass migration or gay marriage. Because you have a fundamentally progressive view of what sex is.

nope.

True. Swedish men have become feminized. The women crave strong men in their lives to rule them.

Attached: abusememe.jpg (438x292, 116K)

My great-grandmother wasn't like this.
r-right?

What are you even talking about? I was talking to the leaf faggot.

Because you reward them for it

40+ years of feminism kinda does that.

That’s exactly it. Men are the ultimate enablers of sexual degeneracy

So you do regret the fact that you have slept around?

No she was not. Your grandmother would have beaten this whore with a shovel handle and chased her off down the street out of town, and a dozen women your grandmother's age would have assisted her. It was the same age. This whoredom began at Millennials. No other. Period.

No father figure or lack of a strong one. Now the father is the government, that’s why women vote for bigger and bigger government. They used to depend on the man of the house, now they just have a kid to some Tyrone and the government will pay for it. Or if they don’t want a kid they can go work for the government, where most of the taxes are from men!

Deep down, it’s an attention grab and ultimately a shit test. How much can I get away with until a big strong man can dominate me? The rise of power hungry, instant gratification women has only been the fault of weak men. Be strong, don’t take shit. 99% of the time you look for gold you don’t find it, so don’t get angry or depressed about the dirt when you know deep down you are looking for something with substance and that is pure.

That's when his uncle put his peepee in his butthole for the first time.

no, not at all.