9/11

Every time I revisit footage and recollections of this event I get this burning question in my head. Why didn’t the United States respond more harshly? The terrorist act was carried out explicitly on civilians. The White House was a political target but that plane failed.

The non militarized women, men and children in Islamic countries are innocent in a sense. But they’re all complicit in the violent and strict teachings of Islam that directly contradicts values instilled in the West.

We should’ve nuked the entire desert. We should have exterminated all Islamic people in all of the problem countries. American born and living Islamic people would swear alliegance to the country, and enter some sort of record and probation period, because America is too merciful to carry out a complete genocide; but we should’ve done more. We nuked mainland Japan in order to end a war. But we wouldn’t nuke a desert full of sweating hateful barbarians that explicitly carried out an operation to kill American civilians en masse. What reason was there to spare Islamic people? Their teachings will produce the generation that performs the next 9/11 when our present day security checks fail. It will be our fault because of our inaction.

We’re still dealing with the consequences of not having done more today. The refugee crisis, and continued terror attacks sort of biannually. If we had just got rid of all non English speaking Islamic people who were complicit in Islamic teaching and the spite towards the West the world would be a more peaceful place today.

Attached: 107DB9EC-5BA2-4873-9B93-526CEEFD59C5.jpg (170x195, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_in_the_Yugoslav_Wars#War_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk
youtu.be/cs_jHVGtU-s
youtube.com/watch?v=mOO8e9TjLw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

digits
Have you even heard of al qaeda's 20 year plan brah?

This is very kikery of you OP

Hope mudslimes nuke kikes in mutual destruction

Attached: FBI_911_Documents_Israeli_Nationals.png (2944x3316, 2.73M)

Attached: Jewish_Role_Refugee_Multiculturalism.jpg (897x887, 233K)

Die mutt/kike.

Attached: DancingJews.jpg (300x300, 29K)

What. I mean we clearly knew it was about to go down, I don't think they anticipated it to go down the way it did and I imagine alot of bankers, oil barrons, CIA spooks and the likes got suicided afterwards but America has been indirectly responsible for some 10 million dead or displaced since the start of the war on terror.

People wanted to go ape shit on them. I remember adults talking of glassing them in all seriousness.

but George bush was there to calm them down

Does anyone else feel like Trump is holding all the cards and on the brink of becoming One Punch Man?

Attached: 1498938123823.jpg (1599x720, 617K)

I haven’t heard of it.

I’m a non Jewish White American, the entire world suffers because of Muslims. It’s problem 1. Niggers are problem 2.

I’m saying those deaths weren’t enough. We didn’t put out the fire of Islam. We just reduced it.

We’re wrong for not doing that.

now you have

>Implying Islam won't put itself out

We went to solidify our control of resources, ain't no globalists giving a shit about the American people, that's why they hate Trump he's the first outsider in like 50 years and wants the globalists dead.

>Politicians owned by Saudis
>Also, playing or just stupid to start a bunch of politically correct wars where the entire areas should have been glassed instead.

its another "americans dont belive that they are the biggest warmongerers and murderers in the world and that whole world hates them and would like to see them burn" episode

We’re the biggest winners and that certainly pisses off brown people and Europeans.

>Say's the Serbian

You guys are just pissy that you'll never control the Balkans.

we need to kill the god damn fucking psycho traitors that passed the god damn fucking patriot act

nothing less than the execution of these traitors is acceptable

we need Congress to legally execute these traitors

we need to show future generations that freedom is worth blood, the blood of the god damn fucking psychos that think freedom is worthless

george bush is a fucking traitor that thinks freedom is worthless

his family needs to be hunted down and killed yesterday

we need to commit genocide on the texans

we need to kill millions of people over the patriot act, if not tens of millions

Yeah the right response is to totally murder innocents who had nothing to do with it. This is basically republican dogma in a nutshell. Blame people for things other people did.

9/11 is irrelevant, what is relevant is that the 9/11 terrorists passed the patriot act

the 9/11 terrorists blew up a building and scared Congress into passing an anti-American anti-Constitutional act

Why do I get a boner whenever I resee this shit? Watching Barbara Olson die in flames is like a videogasm for me.

Attached: berserk.jpg (600x849, 167K)

yeah you are winning in number of murdered civilians and children around the world

the patriot act resulted in a genocide of American civilians

the patriot act shows the profound treachery of the government

>Innocent

Don't play that innocent game bullshit, Islam is a fucking cancer, worse than any pedo satan worshippers could ever hope to be. PEW as well as the UN conducted surveys for years to get a politically correct response and failed everytime when asking the Muslim world how they feel about things, like 55% wanting Sharia Law implemented across the world, 15% being ok with Holy war and supporting it. Those aren't small fucking numbers. That's some 900 Billion who are too pussy to chop your head off but are happy when the other 250 million who will do it, do it.

They are not innocent. They are complicit in the teaching of Islam that directly contradicts the values of the West and will lead to conflict in the future.

You are a retard. We invaded Iraq, which was the biggest policy mistake sense 1955. Why do you think a war on innocents is justified. Would you want China to nuke us if some Christian crusader LARPers bombed Beijing? Come on, use your brain.

we need to figure out a way to get the government to kill itself

right now, it is an out of control monster

shut down the government

remove its ability to make payroll

government workers will have to get another job

>why didn't we kill more civilians in Iraq while trading billions of dollars with the Saudis - the country that exports wahhabism and homeland of the hijackers and Osama.
>why didnt we do more for Israel

Attached: 1487928301289.jpg (470x521, 43K)

The US isn't a Christian nation nor a theocracy of any sorts. More than 80% of the Muslim world is. Don't get it twisted junior.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_in_the_Yugoslav_Wars#War_crimes
>Pot calling the kettle black

The numbers are way worse.

Attached: muslim shariah poll3.png (405x294, 11K)

Inb4 everyone here starts defending Muslims

When this happened, I lived Near a navy base on an island and so at school that day my teacher said it was set up & they knew prior. Fast forward a month or so and shows us a vhs stating we had prior knowledge of it all and these conspiracies about the bombs in the basement and shit. From that day forward I didn’t trust the gov lol I was 9 about to be 10 lol

American civilians are going to commit genocide on the family of george bush over 9/11

george bush is a fucking weenie

his entire family is weenies

I say we cook those weenies with microwave lasers until they pop.

the British are responsible for the 9/11 attacks

China wouldn’t nuke us because we also have nukes and allies. Islamic countries do not have nuclear weapons or allies. It was a missed opportunity. Islam is a violent theocracy so a Christian performing an act of terror doesn’t have the same resonance.

Yes, good goyim.

its amazing to me how delusional you mutt imbeciles are
no wonder you are eternally fucked and cucked by your government and media
forever bluepilled ,forever goys and sheep,unhealthy sheep that is
>m.wikipedia
come on man

the British attacked the USA on 9/11 and then used the patriot act to destroy the lives of Americans

the British are responsible for this attack and British nationals should be mutilated over the 9/11 attacks

we need to get Congress to pass an act that legalizes torture and mutilation of British nationals

Not an argument

we cannot allow British to have diplomatic immunity in the USA

british = enemy combatant

british = bullet to the head

Stop

But how come we attacked completely irrelevant countries after. We should have bombed Israel and Saudi Arabia then, right? Oh I’m terribly confused! These shifty goddamned kikes.

This is the muslim world you low i.qd amerimutt son of a whore. Most dont live in the middle east. Furthermore How the fuck are you going to nuke all of these lands and the much needed resources (oil) and vital geographic locations and trade ports? You would literally crash the world economy, including yourself.

Why are americans so stupid?

Attached: MuslimDistribution3b.jpg (2480x1302, 480K)

The only reason Islam isn't destroyed overnight is because Satan

its hard to have arguments and discussion since our lives,mentality, traditions and culture are so different as if we are from different planets

but lets blame muslims right
look at this video, not fair, fucking allah helped to bring down this building without touching it reee
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk

>the British attacked the USA on 9/11 and then used the patriot act to destroy the lives of Americans

>Its the British!

Attached: elephant-jew.jpg (822x562, 125K)

I know people who were closely involved in the intel community leading up to and after 9/11
ask me anything I guess, I don't wanna just spew a giant paragraph that no one will read

We'll the Saudis and the Pakis both have nukes, so Iraq and Afghanistan were good stand in's...can you imagine? You wake up one day to the sound of construction equipment: it's ISIS. 3 guys point AK's at you and tell you to get the fuck back in the house in broken English. You go into Jow Forums to shitpost and see wtf and find out some Canadians flew planes into Meca so now ISIS is invading the US and England. You go grab your AR 15 and blow one of the three away, the remaining 2 take cover behind a hesco barrier and their commander calls in a drone to level your house. Then the doors to every house in your neibourhood are kicked open and all of your friends and family are taken to an ISIS prison where they are sexually abused. Eventually things people get so pissed off and desperate that teenagers at the local high school start making improvised explosives and blowing up random Arabs. Fast forward 2 years to a hookah bar in Damascus, Syria. One of the 2 surviving ISIS fighters who pointed AK's at you and told you to get back inside is relaxing with several of his wives. He gets a monthly check for his race service to Isis. He still hates Americans to this day. How could those burgers be so ungrateful? He was just trying to bring Shariah Law to America. You probably hate him for his freedoms. He still cries about his buddy you shot with your AR 15

Attached: IMG_7405.jpg (840x1119, 134K)

>The non militarized women, men and children in Islamic countries are innocent in a sense. But they’re all complicit in the violent and strict teachings of Islam that directly contradicts values instilled in the West.
Here here.... The fingers of the (((propaganda))) consortium once again strike with mendacious hypocrisy on Jow Forums's Jow Forums.

How are you holding up there in Maryland? Have you fucked a woman yet?

Attached: 1529031395988.jpg (960x720, 84K)

>Implying your Queen isn't a Muslim who's been allowing the country to become a Paki/Saudi shit stain for Allah but is too chicken shit to go full sharia until the time is ripe
We had one too with Obabo but we don't have monarchs so it's easier to hunt his faggot ass cabinet afterwards.

>lets blame muslims right
the Jews have been brainwashing american kids forever with
Hate Muslims, Muslims are bad.
Muslims are the last remaining strong hold against the Jews and Zionism
This is why they have been brainwashing american so long to hate them.

Reminder that you lost the long term cultural war and now american sluts are literally going to dubai to get shat on by muslim men: youtu.be/cs_jHVGtU-s

Attached: 1529367286804.png (720x709, 382K)

Shooped? I'm not sure. What do you guys think? Is there an original to pic related? Is there some other explanation?

Attached: 1525201444862.webm (920x615, 425K)

9/11 happened because of the Jews you retarded monkey nigger.

Instead of butchering Muslims for taking revenge on your kikeslavery, get rid of the fucking Jews FIRST.

JET
FUEL
CAN'T
MELT
STEEL
BEAMS
(nor cause building 7 to freefall in demolition style)

except anyone who isn't stupid knows 911 was a Mossad, Israeli, deep state OP
>anyone who thinks otherwise is a shill

Attached: 1520507202620.gif (360x320, 432K)

KYS haji, wahabists (particularly Saudis) and zionists act in the same manner. Really makes you think: (((ISIS)))

>american sluts are literally going to dubai to get shat on by muslim men
>1 frumpy, gross, 5inch clit having roastie now equals all, according to an actual nigger
kek

Watching Lawrence of Arabia the other day, I realized the the Arabs, under prince Faisal and his father were against the Balfour declaration. They protested it. They were the good guys. Somehow Arabs nowadays have a bad rep.
The Balfour declaration sealed the Arab's fate as well as the Turks.

I have wondered about this video too, mate. I do, though, have a video of the news during the live stream that shows the original clip where the was no plane and then their "replay" magically has a plane. Pic not related

Attached: 1514869317834.png (2724x1520, 2.6M)

To everyone screaming kikes in the thread. I’m aware they’re a problem too. 9/11 was an excuse to be done with the Islam problem altogether. We could be working on kikes today but we let the opportunity to remove one obstacle completely pass.

Attached: 1511217855612.jpg (731x559, 133K)

Attached: 1511217995104.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

>what is dubai porta potties

This is what your american mothers and sisters are doing. Search it up.

Attached: 1511223691437.jpg (351x300, 17K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1500256023111.jpg (550x318, 31K)

are you an idiot? ((They)) looted the treasury to create and fund an opposition, then staged 9/11 so they could justify attacking the opposition they created, in a genocidal rampage that still rages today in the name of globalism

They killed Lawrence because he knew what the Saudis were, Sabbatean jews

Attached: 474775.png (648x483, 407K)

What Islam problem? A lack of control over the oil fields in Kuweit and Iraq or Lybia? The fact that these places sought independence from your cursed petro currency?

Attached: d8044db83633e7c45fe8e0f7e1d5364b.jpg (736x490, 67K)

Attached: 1436400673685.jpg (300x381, 79K)

How much would a nuclear strike of the region cost?
How many infrastructure rebuild contracts would exist with no civilian population left behind?
How easy would the oil fields be to access after a nuclear strike?

Then consider;

How much does a soldier cost, with all the training and equipment needed to make them combat effective?
How much do the various deployable land vehicles cost?
How much do the various expendable aircraft payloads cost?
How much money can be made through the reconstruction of vital infrastructure after it's demolition at the hands of the aforementioned ordinance?
How much money can be made through the demolition, reconstruction and utilization of the various oil fields in the region?

The war on terror was a prime opportunity for large scale profit in the military industrial sector.
Through military and civilian contracts for ordinance and infrastructure production they siphoned billions from the taxpayer coffers in the US, through the warzones and back into the hands of US based corporate entities.
War is a profitable circumstance.
Why end it swiftly when you can eke as much profit out of each theater as possible while it persists?

Attached: 1441950895362.jpg (1807x1121, 913K)

Silly burger, muzrats dont control your media, your universities, your entertainment, your politicians, your charities, your religions, your entire finance and banking industry, your healthcare system, your food and farming industry. Focus on the problem not the many symptoms everything else will work out fine.

Arabs don't mean Jews. They aren't jewish at all. But what you wrote intrigues me. Have you got sources for the Sabbateaj jews being Arabs?

Attached: 911 instagib.jpg (6040x3753, 1.17M)

>MUH OIL AND OPIATES

No. The fact that Muslims have for thousands of years desired conquest of the west and people with opposing religious ideals.

Because it was Israel and the Saudis. They slapped Israel on the hands and made them give up some West Bank settlements and Gaza then called it even

Why hadn't the planes controls been transferred to the ground control? Or why weren't the planes shot down?

It was all faked

CGI

Notice how nobody really knows anyone IRL who died in the attack

Attached: 1436399974597.jpg (593x400, 50K)

Fucking SAGE
You dumb cunts stop replying on obvious shill threads. We literally never need to discuss 9/11 anymore.

Attached: 1434100899689.jpg (596x793, 80K)

Yeah. That's a load of clap trap son.

Attached: 1451264897739.jpg (665x440, 68K)

Attached: 1442716537502.jpg (6022x3735, 993K)

My cousin died in the attack you fucking mongaloid...your theory is lower IQ than flat/ hollow earth

If we had nuked the jews in response, we would not be fucked with again. Unfortunately, Trump wasn't president.

again, i refer you to , nigger
its called an anomaly, like when a nigger does work or doesn't steal when given the chance

All evidence points to the contrary.

Attached: NatoMap 2015.jpg (1015x555, 144K)

Attached: 1424756323966.jpg (712x534, 159K)

That's not what I said
The House of Saud are a phony royal family placed in power by the Brits on behalf of their Jewish masters, they are Sabbatean Jews larping as Arabs
>do a litlle research and it will make sense
>why would the Brits hand over such vast wealth to a bunch of camel jockeys
>how come Suad is supplied with endless weapons when they are the source of the Wahhabist terrorism and militant Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=mOO8e9TjLw4

join the dots

T.faggot who hates the truth and call any facts or critical thinking a conspiracy.
Welcome to Jow Forums you are here forever.

ko vam jebe mater glupu
kikes did 9/11
stop dickriding them
for
once
you
retarded
pieces
of fat shit

Thanks. Will do that. BTW, Lawrence of Arabia was a fantastic film.

Attached: 1436400413328.jpg (930x584, 124K)

Attached: 1441951251942.jpg (1600x944, 491K)

Look up L3
A company who had the exact scanner portal tech needed.
Same show that was going on with las Vegas.

As to military, because PNAC
The soldiers were kept out of Afghanistan for a hammerfest in the ME, but byt the time things were ready, it was elections and interest failed.