What does Jow Forums think of Space Dindu?

What does Jow Forums think of Space Dindu?

Attached: 1200px-Neil_deGrasse_Tyson_in_June_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg (1200x1734, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7rYRGbsMW0
youtube.com/watch?v=x_BBjPUudN0&t=0s&index=8&list=FL6NvXiAOv0TQnjkhYsEG6dg
youtube.com/watch?v=nXC0tYFM47Y
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.56.3178
adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/bib_query?1985AJ.....90.1247T
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1985BAAS...17..857T
universaltruth.github.io
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-gQDAos_A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=buNCOlB-HeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQZcd07H2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self important nog who even libs don’t like. He’s contributed nothing to science other than being a non jive talking space nigger.

Attached: r6t.png (609x40, 5K)

Attached: 1522842077773.jpg (650x560, 32K)

Attached: IMG_101.png (230x219, 94K)

self-exposed IQ frauder

He says really corny stuff that probably sounds deep to low iq people.

He never throws black people a bone with some social justice shit, so he's pretty alright. He's not as bad as bill nye

He literally does nothing. He's just outreach.

Attached: 1529065098504.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Why did Neil Degrasse Tyson not want to be an astronaut?
He didn't want to spend all day saying "Yes NASA, no NASA"

Attached: SlaveryA20080318[1].jpg (460x345, 25K)

Reddit.

Le token science nog?
No thanks

he wants to steal carl sagan spot obviously

Smart guy, dumb ideas...

I have a respect for physicists.

I liked when he tried to spoil the robot in the the force awakens claiming it was impossible for it to actually work or roll on sand. I don’t think he ever apologized for being a stupid nigger when they posted a video of the actual, working robot.

He is reddit in it's most purest form. He is walking cancer.

Attached: bats_are_blind-Black_Science_Man.png (500x929, 187K)

Great series. Hard to pick a favorite episode or track off the OST.

Oh, him. We have a book by this guy in our bathroom that I read sometimes out of boredom because it's better than the other things to read in there. His writing style is exactly like his speaking style: retarded. Reminds me of Perd Hapley.

he's an idiot and no carl sagan, that's for sure.

Science popularizers are worthless, popularizing science is not a good thing

Nuttin.

Attached: dindu.jpg (800x820, 97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b7rYRGbsMW0
He's damage control whenever the narrative goes astray for science topics because nobody is going to against muh nigga.

You can see the sadness behind his eyes, that he is aware what his role is in all of this and accepted his path. He knows he's nothing more than eye candy for sjws

There should be a movement that uses science as a tool of individual prosperity and overall resistance/rebellion against one's own indigence. Basically the same way the socially excluded often join fanatic religious groups, political extremist clans, street gangs, etc they would join this movement and with knowledge provided and shared among them over several scientific areas such as hacking, weapons/explosives manufacturing, etc they would use said knowledge to defy the law and prosper.
Basically: "against social exclusion, indigence and isolation I use science as my tool in order to defy the status quo and prosper through crime." Just imagine Jow Forums filled with links to videos and "do-how" pdf's to perform, lets say, car knob hacking with MCU's, man in the middle attacks, DDoS attacks, CNC weapons manufacturing, explosives, etc.
Knowledge is power basically.

A little to much cyberpunk and perhaps a little too anarchist but the idea is just great.

He doesn't pander to social justice types much so I respect him for that, standing against the tide of popular opinion isn't easy as a (low-tier) celeb.

he's a dindu who said the Earth is fuckin pear shaped. after that i stopped listening to him since he's just compensating for being a filthy nigger

Carl was so much more poetic. black science man is a joke. We are headed towards 'the time machine'.

Attached: tyson.jpg (242x208, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x_BBjPUudN0&t=0s&index=8&list=FL6NvXiAOv0TQnjkhYsEG6dg

literally being a narcissistic layman talkshow host

i doubt he's been involved in research at all in the past few years.

I find him entertaining, and his podcast is good when he interviews people who are on the forefront of various fields of scientific research. He's undoubtedly smarter than 99.9% of you retards so that has to count for something.

>Space Dindu

Attached: download.jpg (208x243, 8K)

No Kneeling on the moon

Attached: neilmoon.png (225x225, 84K)

>"The Earth is slightly fatter in the southern half than the northern half. It's also slightly flattened at the poles. It's basically pear shaped" - Space Dindu
oh yes, he's surely smarter than flatards.

Attached: TheFuck.jpg (951x840, 90K)

where are the screenshots from that reddit group saying how awful of a person he was at their university

Attached: 1486656385989.jpg (409x409, 45K)

one of the good ones
pretty based

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (400x599, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nXC0tYFM47Y

LOL
>Space Dindu

Attached: IMG_0375.png (600x620, 157K)

this right here is the classic example of nigger vs black man
Dyson being mega nigger here

>He’s contributed nothing to science other than being a non jive talking space

Aside from...

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.56.3178

adsabs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/bib_query?1985AJ.....90.1247T

adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1985BAAS...17..857T

The Chocklit Rockit

Attached: chocklit-rockit.jpg (1350x1800, 2.7M)

Attached: 1529673553289.jpg (399x351, 67K)

>hasn't contributed actively to research efforts in over 20 years

hahahah

I used to get headaches from pinching the bridge of my nose in-between my eyes after reading his douchebag/plebbit tier ramblings. I don't do that anymore.

like most blacks he took up space in school

>>hasn't contributed actively to research efforts in over 20 years
>hahahah

He's the director of the Hayden Planetarium, as well as writing books, doing mini-series like Cosmos etc. How much research do you think he has time for?

Most administrators in that position are doing very little original research any more. He did his time in the lab (or at the telescope as it were).

>He's undoubtedly smarter than 99.9% of you retards

I have met a lot of smart people and dumb people. As well as average people and some professional athletes. Or professional musicians. Or mathematicians, scientists, salesmen, engineers etc.

At the end of the day, most of it comes down to work. Work, and the willingness to shift almost everything you're doing to get better at your work. There really is no "smart", as even rocket science becomes understandable if you spend the time learning how to calculate Poincaré maps and things like that.

Part of it is work ethic, part of it is flexibility - the willingness to change your mind and behavior to get ahead in your field, and part of it is just enjoyment of a field. If you love your work, you'll never work another day in your life.

whatever happened to those rape charges against him?
the ones that involved serving date rape drinks in jungle bunny coconut glasses?

A dumb fucking nigger who is dead wrong on UFOs

universaltruth.github.io

The us government has been actively managing the situation for over 70 years. The phenomenon is closely related to the occult. Basically the old myths, legends, fairy tales, and religious parables of all cultures are all true, filtered through different cultural lenses. These beings have been here a long time. It’s spiritual... but not purely spiritual. They are operating technological craft that are violating our airspace, particularly around nuclear weapons.

Richard Dolan is an intelligent voice on the issue:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dB-gQDAos_A

m.youtube.com/watch?v=buNCOlB-HeM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCQZcd07H2I

Dolan was a Rhodes Scholar who studied at Oxford

Attached: IMG_105.png (288x175, 83K)

10/10

Attached: 1388889132266.gif (331x197, 1.71M)