Friendly reminder that Conservashits can NO LONGER eat fine Mexican food

Friendly reminder that Conservashits can NO LONGER eat fine Mexican food

Attached: 3875C939-D562-4C1A-A518-5F673F729658.jpg (750x746, 410K)

I’m an American and I do what I want. Now go make me another taco, Gonzalez, before I call ICE.

restaurant owner was doing this landwhale a favour believe me

Attached: huckleberry sanders.jpg (750x835, 39K)

Reminder that if you are siding with Illegals you should NO LONGER speak English

English is WHITE language. So is Spanish BTW

Mexican restaurants in the US are 90% Tex-Mex which is American food invented in Texas. It might be inspired by Mexican food and heavily contributed to by Mexican Americans but at least they were fucking citizens. Nachos and the fajita are entirely an American creation.

95% of all Chinese food in america isn't authentic Chinese.

>fine Mexican food

I make my own damn Mexican food, it's not like you have to be Mexican to cook tacos nigga.

My niece has a lazy eye. She's a cute little fucker, and I keep hitting my sister up to get it fixed. My sister is torn, because it supposedly requires surgery, and there's a chance of blindness. My sister is having a hard time making the call, and I don't blame her. But I really don't want my niece to look like a hillbilly.

Mexican food is almost as shitty as Mexicans.

I dated this girl back when I was in high school with a lazy eye. Best damn lay I ever had.. I miss her sometimes but we broke up cause she kept looking at other guys.

Attached: PenorDragon.png (573x430, 419K)

I seriously hope that one of you faggots DOES NOT start going to these places and doing drive by or bomb threats or swatting!
Better fucking NOT DO IT, BITCH!!!

Attached: 17FA1F29-0C97-4113-A815-C9B06052A191.jpg (800x759, 100K)

I also cook tacos. All sorts of beaner food, really. My place ends up smelling like a taqueria.

Daily Reminder: if youre white and still giving money to spic restaraunts you need to be also given a train ride with them.

Attached: 1f1209d1410b9a99e70aca24600528b14cf28b15f967fc3b116d4944c72e0c62.gif (435x419, 1.9M)

I hear ya. I live in fl so I've been cooking Cuban forever. I make the best damn ropa vieja around.

>95% of all Chinese food in america isn't authentic Chinese.

Make that 100%, since it uses quality American ingredients instead of melanin and heavy metals laced Chinese ingredients.

As if Steven Miller didn't go, knowing that he would be heckled. He needed to replenish his venom.

the absolute state of the "but the food" argument
literally no reason not to deport every bean now

I home-make Southwestern food that tastes far better than any Mexishit restaurant. PS stop calling American Southwestern cuisine "Mexican". It's only Mexican if there's shit in it.

>It's only Mexican if there's shit in it.
You sure that isn't authentic Indian food?

Ha.

I'm not a cuckservative
I'm a NatSoc and I can eat wherever I want shitskin

Feel bad for the few but annoyed Mexican conservatives

These jews are actually leading me to believe the holocaust really was a hoax.

We already have the recipes. WTF do we need spics for?

Former Hillary supporter here... Trump was right

>95% of all Chinese food in america isn't authentic Chinese.

There's no way that peasant farmers could afford to use so much oil for one thing.

>if you have ever eaten meat between a tortilla you need to accept 40 million Mexicans shitting up your country

>fine Mexican food
Wut?

What was it that drew you to her? Her eyes, her kankles or was it that kackle of a laugh of hers?

>their fascist immigration policies
neat

Attached: 1501036341946.png (480x390, 159K)

womp womp mezzoniggers.

Attached: wompwomp.gif (470x470, 163K)

I wear my MAGA hat to taco bell. No problems

>legal immigrant
>illegal alien

Its almost like there's no difference

It’s cuz he’s a dumb nigger

Why can't they grasp the concept of there being a world of difference between legal & illegal immigration ?

"new rule"
lol libtards and their strict adherence to rules. truly oppressive.

capitalism baby

businesses have every right to deny whoever for whatever reason

This seems like a good way to find which Mexican restaurants are ran by illegal immigrants.
If you get harassed there, send ICE in.

Fascist policies, like wanting to have a border.

Yeah. I'm fine not eating dogs off the street, wrapped in a tortilla. Thanks. :)

>fine mexican food
>washington dc
they did them a favor by kicking them out

Kek, Weren't the restaurant owners white?

>fine Mexican food
>orange fucking rice

I am okay with this trade

Attached: 1522611139191.jpg (808x485, 86K)

>fine mexican food
>mexican food
>fine

Pick one. Also sage.

Mexican food is shit. It’s all the same shitty meat, smothered in crappy sauce, with some fucking beans.

BS, the Chinese eat anything and everything.

Mexican food is overrated. Plus, beaners don’t wash their hands, which is why you always hear about outbreaks of food poisoning from spic restaurants.