Christcucks, how do you unironically rationalize this?

Christcucks, how do you unironically rationalize this?

Attached: CRLq0Y8.jpg (640x960, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If there were no evil then we wouldn't know God could be merciful, just, etc. perhaps God has a morally sufficient reason to allow evil

God is almighty. He works in mysterious ways fucknut

God is not a fucking wizard, he's an idea.

Evil exist only as your judgement. It is not objective. If you can look at the world non-judgmentally, you will realize that evil don't exist, and different laws operate in the world.

They typically claim some illogical nonsense like "humans can't understand god"

Free will

also, why would god create aliens? they would have no purpose except maybe to become food for us.

Attached: f58.jpg (525x477, 37K)

One man says god is not real and doesnt exist. The other says god is real and answers my prayers.

Both of them are correct

How can you expect any rationality from people who don't accept the fact that Jesus Christ was a character created by the Flavian family:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

Your definition of evil can't survive the scrutiny of a 4 year old.

The idea that God must be unloving or not "good" because he doesn't want to prevent all evil is facile and it's where this little gotcha-tier diagram falls apart.

When you are learning to ride a bike and the training wheels come off, the parent has to let go at some point. Otherwise you will never learn to ride the bike. The parent knows that you will probably fall and hurt yourself. Are parents evil? No, they literally lead you off into the "evil" (falling and hurting yourself) in order that you can grow. There are a million examples like this that everyone encounters in life.

Also this.

>some history channel-tier """documentary"""
>a
>fucking
>leaf

There is som much truth in your words that you probably don't comprehend it entirely.

God does not exist, simply because he is NOT a material being! Immaterial beings do not exist, just because they don't have ontology.

Human consciousness do not exist as well, it is entirely immaterial, consciousness is something that allow other things to exist. In other words, God is present in you, though he(she) does not exist at all. Thats why both religious people and atheists are right.

"God is not good / God is not loving"

As an atheist, you lack a standard for objective morality to call anything "good","loving", or make any moral complaint. That means it is just your opinion that God is not good or loving and can be dismissed as a non-sequitur.

Evil is a tool God uses to show his attributes and bring about his plans he has predestined to occur.

All of these popular attacks against Christianity are problems atheists can't solve. Provide an objective standard for morality that can define evil or anything.

The logical mistake is in the third question. God CHOOSES not to interfere because it's free will. If God did so then it would not be a faith and would mean nothing.

Read Apologetics.

The material world is like a Minecraft-MMORPG where God plays all characters simultaneously for lulz. In recent times only Jesus won in the game, now its up to you to do the same shit.

Can you not read a simple flowchart?

Attached: dfdsfsdfdf56756756765.png (450x600, 501K)

Garden of Eden seemed pretty comfy desu, also does God have anything to prove? I don't think that he craves for recognition that much, says a lot about you though.

>evil exists so humans can learn to deal with evil
“growing“ is something you need to do to deal with more evils in life, which would make it obsolete if god abolished evil entirely.

Anything with measureable properties is real, even things that aren't physical.

Because evil is the result of choices. Saying
>Lel god could create a universe without evil
Is basically saying
>Lel god could create a universe without choice
People choose to do bad things, god opts not to stop them, not because he is cruel but because putting your boot on a persons throat 24/7 and going 'now listen here you little shit, do what I say or get the heel' is far worse than letting some people choose to be evil.
Because it allows others to choose to be good.

Basically without the free will to do evil, there is no free will, he opts to rescind control over our actions in the same way a good parent does to a child they're raising well, there to help, but not elbow deep in their asshole 24/7 telling them what to do.

Fuck, I'm not even a Christian and even I understand this shit you basic ass bitch.

Attached: 5hWTlnRZgzLqUYusPkUNj-bUk0NGwVt0hy2p4Gv0VuE.jpg (526x526, 66K)

So how do you measure God

This is what degeneracy looks like folks.

What a shallow and superficial understanding of life.

>An all-powerful, all-knowing, all-good God could and would destroy Satan
What is the book of Revelation?

>evil is a tool
An omnipotent being does not require tools, god could show his attributes without it

How i define morality is not important in this context, but rather how christianity defines it. The point is that christians believe in the existence of objective evil, which is not compatible with an omnipotent, omnicient, omnibenevolent god.

But the flowchart questions WHY he chooses not to interfere despite his apparently good intentions.

First of all, to attribute human rationale, motivation and morality to God is at best hubris and at worst retarded. And let me point out before I forget that I'm not Christian, I'm a Taoist. Anyway, along these same lines, not only are you presuming that evil exists, but also that it falls in line with your definition. Realistically, evil is a distinctly human trait and can't be applied to God or the universe as a whole. Imagine if we decided that bears were evil for killing dears and so we wiped them all out. This would destroy the balance of the ecosystem, and would have many unforseen consequences, such as overpopulation and starvation.

Second, especially from a Taoist perspective, it is impossible for good to exist without evil; they define each other. If you read Milton's "Paradise Lost" it directly addresses why God allowed Satan to survive the Rebellion and create his plan to corrupt God's creation. It basically says that Satan didn't realize when he made the decision to corrupt man, that he would be creating infinite grace and goodness.

The argument that God not creating a universe without evil means he's either not "good" or not "all powerful" is juvenile and betrays a lack of even the most basic understanding of spirituality. Number one, perhaps Good isn't "good" by your personal metric. How can you even begin to think you can understand the duties of God? And the same goes for "all powerful", because it is absolutely necessary that for humans with free will to exist, evil must also exist. These two things are inseparable. So in order for a universe with free will, grace, virtue, goodness and righteousness to exist, evil must also exist. To say this means God is not all powerful is as retarded as asking why God didn't create a universe without darkness; it's retarded. Again, from a Taoist perspective, light and dark, good and evil, these are expressions of the fundamental nature of reality, and are even older than God.

Why would YHWH prevent the evil He, himself, was doing upon the Cut Ones?
Reread the OT.

But god literally can create a universe with choice but without evil. Otherwise he wouldn't be omnipotent

>not compatible with an omnibenevolent god
ominbenevolent is not a word but yes it is and we have already explained this to you

>sage this terrible thread

Not at all, because he isn't real. That's kind of the point.

Because it's not a good thing to let people never have to struggle for anything. This is common sense. Kill yourself.

>Expecting Deus to be like God
Nah, Deus is not The God but a Deity

No he couldn't.

How come? Where do you disagree with me?

Except choice includes the choice to be evil.
Otherwise it isn't a choice.

If I say 'Pick a colour' and you reply 'Red' then I go 'Fuck you, red isn't a colour you can pick' then I'm not asking you to pick a colour, I'm asking you to pick from the colours I'm letting you pick.
You cannot choose to pick red and so you don't really have a fair choice, do you?

Attached: correction.png (900x1201, 113K)

God, as depicted in the bible, clearly disapproves of a lot of things, such as eve eating the apple for instance. I don't need to apply my moral standarts onto god, the bible gives examples of what god considers bad.
If you say good necesitates evil and these concepts are older than god you imply this is a standart god cannot change, which of course denies his omnipotence. It doesn't matter if the existance of light without darkness is illogical, an omnipotent being can alter logic at will, so god would't have to adhere to such rules.

Abolishing evil without abolishing choice is illogical, i agree. But god can alter logic, can't he? If you say he HAS to let evil exist for choice, then he isn't capable of doing everything after all, so the omnipotence goes out the window.

So he's not really all powerful.

Pro tip: the fruit of the tree of knowledge that Eve ate was nothing but a fruit, but in eating in she learned what it was to disobey God, and gained knowledge of evil. The only evil that exists is disobeying God, the rest are your subjective judgement.

>Why doesn't God do X?
Why should he?
>Because I say so.
If he must do things according to your judgement, then he's not omnipotent.

Atheists are brainlets.

Attached: 1477330170905.jpg (500x637, 107K)

No because it is literally impossible. What you've done here is implemented a fallacious circular argument in order that you can't lose. In actual fact you lose every time.

>free choice means the choice to be evil
>but God can't take away evil without taking away free choice
>hurr that must mean God isn't all powerful
kys lol

God is not all loving. That’s a stupid hippie tier notion.

I can't command god to do anything. I'm just pointing out that it makes no sense for the god you believe in to allow anything that displeases him, first and foremost evil and human suffering. He lacks neither ability, nor knowledge, nor motivation, yet he does nothing against those things, which is logically inconsistent.

>implying "god" cares for us
>implying this isnt a giant prison
god exists but it doesnt care, do you care for the livestock you eat?

God loves all his children, so he made a place for the fucked up ones to have fun in. Shut the fuck up.

free will doesnt exist you FUCKING MORONS.
Causality doesnt allow free will. God DOESNT LOVE YOU, NEITHER HATES YOU. Nobody knows what the fuck is the universe but its obviously based on design. my best guess is this is a prison

>free choice means the choice to be evil
>but God can't take away evil without taking away free choice
>hurr that must mean God isn't all powerful
How exactly is this logic circular?

Omnipotence -> ability to do anything
There is something god can't do -> god is not omnipotent
Is that really that hard to grasp?

>dude don't question this obvious contradiction

This whole system exists for the last soul that needs it. Every evil necessary to permit even one more soul through heaven's gate was permitted by god. It's all poverty babies forever. That's your fucking theodicy. Net it, whiners, and gimme some sympathy. What's my name?

God allows evil because evil is the decisions we make. You decide to kill someone that is on you, you were tempted by Satan possibly. Satan is the accuser, he is the reason we have free will, if God takes away evil he takes away free will.

>I can't command god to do anything.
Then why should he do things according to your judgements?

Is it really that hard for you to grasp that this is not sound logic? Go back to school, Hans.

Explain whats wrong with my reasoning if it is so obvious.

I’m gonna share a lil secret with you Christcucks and you fedorafags, there is a god and there are no gods. Now shoo

Attached: E2F4E34C-F464-4ADB-A887-16CBFEC5C0FC.jpg (537x720, 121K)

Because it's logical, obviously. Also good job dodging every other part of my argument.

A chair without a back can't be a chair, it's a stool. Omnipotence has nothing to do with that. God can't conjure up a backless chair -- it will always be a stool.

Free will MUST include the will to do evil. Taking away the will to do evil takes away that which makes free will free. Omnipotence has nothing to do with this. You are an idiot.

Or a bicycle is a similar example. A bicycle has two wheels. God can't make a one-wheeled bicycle, omnipotent or otherwise, because a one-wheeled bicycle is a unicycle.

Your logic is not sound, your argument is invalid, and you are a grade A fuckwit.

humans dont fully understand our own brains yet how the fuck are we supposed to understand an omniscient being and creation

>Because it's logical, obviously
Why is it logical? Because you say so? Again you are applying your judgements to God, but if God were truly omnipotent, he wouldn't have to abide by your judgements, would he?

>Also good job dodging every other part of my argument.
Because the other parts are your posts are purposefully obtuse or ignorant, in the Bible God is constantly punishing people who displease him, he even lets people who please him fall on hard times to let them test their own faith.

>god can't
Are you aware of what omnipotence is?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnipotence
Omnipotence is the ability to do ANYTHING, even creating backless chairs and one wheeled bicicles. Omnipotence is not bound by logic or reason. If god
Is omnipotent, then the question “can god do x“ will always be answered with yes, however if there is any limitation to his power whatsoever, such as logic, then he is by definition not omnipotent.

Breed 'em when they're fertile like your asshole commands, because you ain't cummin' to fags like you oughta. You could have heaven on earth, but you know you ain't gonna. You're not good enough to be worth anything. It's always the next generation, right? You're the real lovers of children and you know it. You're in your last era and you know that, too.

Hey. Hey. It's going to be better than that, right? You just gotta hope someone else sets a bad enough example that you can get away with anything in your own life. You only have to be good enough, right? Hehe. You know why your kind is dying out? The worst is getting closer to the best all the time. You're falling out of the curve.

Clean it up and bring your souls back to life, people. Be yourselves. Don't live through your fucking lineage. You ain't them. You don't get to experience anything they experience. There's no paradise waiting for the best virus. You just get to be nervous all your life barely controlling people around you until someone notices. You could live a good life if you lived for yourself. It can be better than that for real if you stop praying for other people to give you an opening and start bargaining for your own conditions instead. Pray for yourselves, losers. Anyone wondering why evil is allowed is someone who needs a prayer.

And of course you're all such sheep you think this means you should stampede the way I didn't tell you, right? Yeah. Let's get some misery up on this planet. Go hurt people. Work it out. Get jailed and taken out of circulation. All the depravity on this site is made of people looking forward to your ending so they can go live forever without you. I'm winning, chumps. We get to live forever HERE.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; evil =/= bad things that happen. Evil is a spiritual choice, an implicit rejection of everything God's order stands for, an anti-nature and anti-God stance.

Attached: Heresy.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

Asking "Can God create freewill without evil?" is the same as asking "can God create a square with three sides?". God cant actualize your logical absurdities, because they are just empty words.

Hey fuckers have a bonus. All that frapping is making you infertile. You know I'm right, but I bet you don't know the other thing I'm talking about. Go scatter, ya gullible jackalopes.

>I dont think that he craves for recognition

Lmao did you read the book? He creates man to appreciate all the good shit he made, and to worship him. God has a huge chip on his shoulder

Well if you believe in a god that is not all good then i'm cool with that, because that god is logically consistent with the reality we observe.
Logic is present by itsself, not because i say so. 1 + 1 will always equal 2, regardless of what i or anyone else says. I'm merely pointing logic out.

Augustine refuted this like 1600 years ago faggot.

It's OK, God is not "all powerful" according to Christianity. Read Aquinas.

>not bound by logic or reason
the only part of your argument that has been coherent so far... cuz yeah, if you literally throw everything out the door, you can justify anything

Sad how much you care about disproving others' beliefs. Lacking an ideological foundation much?

Attached: 1529795620727.jpg (500x375, 58K)

But god dissaproves of it regardless, so why does he let evil exist in people?
>inb4 muh free will
Allmighty god can create free will without the need for evil. Besides, the fact that god apparently has a plan that has to play out a certain way means determinism is true, so free will is an illusion after all.

What? Listen, God could create a stool and say "It's a chair" but he'd be a liar. Lying is immoral, immorality is counter to God's nature, therefore God actually cannot do as you say, or he wouldn't be God.

Besides this argument is horrible anyway. Some call a one wheeled bicycle a unicycle, and maybe that's correct if it were built as a unicycle, but in reality a one-wheeled bicycle is called BROKEN. Much like your argument.

>implying there can be free will with no possibility of evil

>god can't
So he lacks omnipotence

So how do you define omnipotence?

It's called the Problem of Evil and its one of the oldest arguments against God that exists. There are multiple different apologetics for it. It will take a lot more than the Problem of Evil to defeat Christianity.

God cant actualize your empty sequence of words, because they are nothing. He cant make a square with three sides, not because of lack of capacity, but because such sequence of words (square with three sides) is the same as gibberish.

Gaytheists, do you expect your father to call your work and tell them you're sick and can't show up to the office? Do you expect your mom to put your condom on your dick before you have sex?

God gave you free will to do whatever the fuck you want. Just as kids are thankful for things their parents do for them, it isn't up to their parents to figure their shit out.

The moment you assert evil exists, you admit there's a sense of morality within you, and everyone knows only God can instill morality in your soul.

Animals can't understand humans. Likewise humans can't understand God.

>"""evil""" exists
Wrong, therefore the chart is wrong as well

>bound by logic
God IS Logic. The only thing that He obeys is Himself. He "cant" make 1+1 be equal to 3, just like He cant lie, since He is the Truth by definition, and just like He cant cease to exist, since He is the Existence by essence.

Whay does a liberal that love communism, diversity, drugs, is pro-abortionist and oppose traditional values know about evil?

Talk about being the beast they worship

>Free will can exist without evil existing
Umm no, much like your bicycle argument, that would require an untruthful redefining of the facts. Islamists try this, by saying that it's ok to commit outrageous immoral acts because it is the will of God, since everything is seen and approved of by Him. Apparently in the Quran or the Surah, Mohammed saw his men gang-raping a woman and when they asked what he thought of their actions, he said it didn't matter because of this reasoning.

But you see, evil isn't just bad things, evil is personal, it is the mind of the evildoer that counts. Jesus says about this on the Sermon on the Mount that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has committed adultery with her in his heart, and he lists other vices, like wrath being murder not yet carried out.

Determinism is also false, but nice try Mohammed. Once again you are trying to assert that God likes everything we do, so there is nothing evil. But God has commandments for us to follow that define evil, and natural philosophy which can also define evil as malevolent intention in the evildoer, coupled with actual actions.

Attached: IslamAgainstChristianity.jpg (2342x2866, 937K)

**The non observance of the commandments is evil theologically speaking. The most important commandment however is to love thy neighbour as thyself and to love God.

Prove that free will exists. You're simply moving the goalposts.

Bullshit morality comes down to the individual, you will not find identical moral principles within a church, religion or even household.

The ability to do anything which is not contradictory. For instance, God cannot make himself less omnipotent using his omnipotence.

The bible says god exists because the bible says that god exists.

Imagine actually being this retarded.

good and evil does not exist only what society tells you is good and evil we might find something evil that another society will find good such as eating dogs we don't think it is alright but china does

>Surely we would be able to understand the motivations and thought processes of a grand cosmic being that is older then the universe.

I think we'd have better luck of understanding God's reasoning then ever understanding this atrocidad's thinking.

imagine getting this btfo by a banana nigger

> If God is all-knowing he would know what we would do if we were tested, therefore no need to test us.
Even if God knows, do you? In face of temptation do you give in? Would you wager your soul you wont(or money since that's probably the only value you know)?
It's not about having a being that just makes life easy, it's about being a better person, help those close to you and lead as example of the best that can be. Staring blindly on how God is or isn't real is something a lot of edgy teens get stuck on, even I did years ago, read the bible and make your own sense out of it. I don't think existence was created in 7 days or that there was paradise before Adam took a bite of an apple, there's more meaning to the stories than that. Easiest way to explain anything is that you get to choose between the golden rule or eye for an eye, witch one do you prefer when you're too old and weak to get up when you've tripped and fallen to the ground?

Attached: 1527618960187.jpg (251x257, 18K)

JUST