APOLOGIZE NOW

APOLOGIZE NOW

Attached: Dgoxz7AWAAEfScU.jpg (599x366, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Womp Womp

I need to find a womp womp pepe.

>Not realizing the ban is temporary
>Appeal to emotion
Dishonest leftists get the rope

Attached: firerises.jpg (318x325, 10K)

It ain't home, this is America, not the fucking middle-east. If you love the middle east so much then fucking just live there with your own fucking people. These fucking people come here and just want to make America like their own fucking shithole they just fled from

good. gtfo

Attached: womp womp dab pepe.gif (554x400, 135K)

>this can't be home.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I'm sorry you'll have to fix your own country instead of abandoning it for ours.

>Muslim wants to leave America for good
Awesome :)

>Just got off the phone with my 9 year old daughter in Syria. How do I explain to her that because of the racist Trump Muslim ban, her ass hole is going to get torn open like tissue paper by her future husband next month? How do you explain this to a child?

Attached: 47F31152-B38C-40F4-993B-288D8FD36197.jpg (1024x692, 78K)

Attached: wompcompilation.jpg (360x360, 49K)

In the phone with terrorists from a terrorist country? Sounds like this little missy needs a visit from Homeland Security

>Hijab
>Liberty

I love leftists.

Go home sand nigger

You could go to Syria and try to fix things.

Aww hell, I said In the phone instead of On the phone. My mistake.

Saudi Arabia isn't on the travel ban, so how was an Arab banned?

womp womp

Attached: 1529503737101.jpg (845x883, 141K)

Womp womp

>arab american friend
so they are american
>family in another country
cool
>"this cant be home"
cool, leave

why do people think this is an argument or persuasive?

Attached: DFFT0q1.gif (500x375, 2M)

No, fuck you. She's right. America is not the home of Muslims. All of you fuck off back to the ME, you know, that continent full of people that look like you, talk like you, act like you and follow your religion.

For what, specifically?

There's a dozen exceptions for people.

it should be forever, unless you want to end up like europe

>This can't be home.
Yep, you're right. That's so sad. Well, I guess you should just leave then. It's so heartbreaking, *Is packing their bags* we'll miss you. *opens door* so sad that you're leaving, I'm heartbroken *pushes them out* Such a tragedy. *slams door*

4d chess

Finally, they begin to get it. This isn’t their home. This country isn’t special. It’s full of miserable natives who are trying to get by one day at a time in the nation in which they were born. Overpaying taxes, overpaying for property, and trying to be tolerant of everyone else’s pet special interests while they drag themselves to a job they hate, to support a family they love, and there simply isn’t any bandwidth left for people who want to join in the American dream shitshow.

He cute

>This can't be home
Good. Fucking leave kike spawn.

>Maybe we just have to accept that America is just another country
This is a really revealing look into the minds of these people. They literally think of America as the "home for everyone." They think it's a bad thing that we are treating our borders like every other country on the planet. They thought this was their home despite not even living here or every coming here. They have been thoroughly disabused of that notion now and we can thank Donald Trump and Neil Gorsuch for this beautiful day

Attached: mcnutty.gif (300x257, 3.09M)

>I come from hell. Hell is terrible. I just arrived in heaven. Everything is great here. The first thing I did when I arrived in heaven was go to God and complain. "Incense? No no no it's all wrong! We should be smelling sulfur and brimstone. Quit that angelic singing, we need to be listening to the screams of the damned!"

"If you wish to smell brimstone and listen to the screams of the damned, then you should go to hell."

>But hell is terrible!

"Then why do you seek to turn heaven more like it?"

>it should be forever, unless you want to end up like (pic related)

Ftfy

Attached: se.gif (16x11, 358)

Well Duuuuhhhh! Glad you figured that one out. Go on back to Yakfukistan and take all you Satan worshiping sheet headed goat fuckers with you. For fuck sake - don't forget THE ROACH.

Attached: LINDA ROACH.jpg (1480x800, 188K)

I come from a Christian American family, and there’s a saying that loosely translates to “we don’t know who’s worse, the Jews or the Muslims but we can’t rid ourselves of either.

In short, Muslims never had a problem setting up shop where they’re not welcome

Sorry I meant to say Arab Christian family

>1 post by this ID

yawn. no such thing as a muslim ban, otherwise all muslims in the US would be kicked out or forced to convert. fuck off and kys you little faggot. no bump.

Who the fuck cares? Fucking die already, faggot.

Attached: 1529548667364.jpg (500x568, 131K)

We are just another country. Fuck off we're full. Also this never happened.

America is just another country. Outdated ideals towards immigrants (which were not sandniggers, kikes and afro-niggers, but Europeans) mean nothing.

Boooooo huuuuuuuuuuu

they're in a state of disconnect because just like space aliens receiving delayed transmissions from earth, these aliens have received delayed transmissions from america. chasing the 1950s family and house, 60s hedonism and liberalism, 70s consumerism, and 80s and 90s economic advantages while ignoring the fast downturn that's happened post 9/11.

Nothing special? Maybe to a sand dweller. This place is packed with natural wonders and fertile farmlands. Arid arabian just doesnt want to accept we are a christian nation until the end of this babylonian empire built by our domestic terrorist niggers who have profaned the gospel and holy spirit like zoro astrarian revival kang shapur ii. Fuck tupac. The thugs are about to get nuclear btfo from the ghettos. Hows that for a real holocaustic genocide and final solution to the sodomite cinematropolis of a megapolis coastal trade network operated by kikes and buttpirates of the souled out radio industry who pay royalties to a 666 beast.

Attached: -1383907862.png (704x900, 363K)

Op is fagget

Attached: EF404014-F8BD-435C-83A7-5140933F116B.jpg (640x333, 39K)

We don't want sand niggers here.

I'm ok with them realizing this isn't a homeless shelter

uhm dude did you not read it? they're all sad and shit man cmon have a heart

>maybe we should respect the host's culture
THE ABSOLUTE MAJNUWNA

Victory. Now uncle Ahmed and cousin Taksim can no longer blow up our country.

There are very few goat rapists. That makes us special.

Winning

If you want to keep from bumping type "sage" in your post, with no quotations, Newfag

>My 6 year old who converted to Islam last year walked in the room.
>"Daddy, is Mr. Grumfph going to deport me to Somalia now?"
>FLUMPHY YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!

Attached: BLUMPHY YOU MUST PAY.png (1439x1727, 1.74M)

Good, she can go back to live in the hate free mideast society with her family.

Just got off the phone with my uncle who works at Nintendo. He was broken. "Maybe it's time to stop fighting. Maybe we just have to accept PS3 got the best games. Our controller looks like a dealdo. Chad Warden bishes."

good
get rekt stinky muslim faggots

Attached: Angry American in a US flag shirt making a fist and yelling at people. The Smell of Freedom and othe (868x668, 149K)

>yakfukistan
AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH

Attached: Laugh[1].gif (500x373, 299K)

Sure they can.
The 911 hijackers were not from a country on the muslim ban list.
Trump didn't do a thing to the country that actually exports terrorists. He's their friend, he sells them weapons and plays with their balls.
You've just invested your identity and Trumps cosmetic bullshit feels good to you. but you're not actually safer, nobody is until the Saudis are contained.
And they won't be contained, since the only guy in the world that can stop them just has to toss the tiniest of fish to make you mindlessly slap your fins in approval.
So he won't have to rock any serious boats to get you to shill for him for free.

Attached: bodysnatchin.jpg (950x534, 91K)

Attached: womp.gif (320x498, 13K)

Soooooorrrrryyyy...

FOR NOTHING

Attached: tenor[3].gif (384x288, 424K)

fpbp

Dear Canadian: why are you here?

I'm sad they're not in their own country

Well yeah. America IS just another country and it's people, it's laws, and it's culture should be respected. These immigrants come here thinking America is just a get rich quick scheme. They're only interested in the money. All the years of American dream propaganda have really taken a toll on this country. What about liberty? What about our history? All they give a shit about it the money. Fuck them. I hope they all leave.

W O M P
O
M
P

Why do people not think of America as just another country? It IS just another fucking country.

Break them more.

>America is so awful and racist
>WHY WON"T YOU LET ME IN???

Yep maybe time to go back.

Maybe it’s time to ban twitter posts

>america is just another country, there's nothing special here
Well, it is? If you don't like it you're welcome to emigrate elsewhere. I don't fucking get these people, you're playing taxes to finance this country and then you bitch about it using it wrongly, well then maybe relocate and finance a country that treats you better? Simple free market principle

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

>Being in a different country to your child to the point she gets caught up as a child bride
How is that not your fault again?

>Im sorry this did nog happen sooner

Attached: 1415374459514.png (512x384, 331K)

Foreign fags finally understand that America isn't terrorist land. Finally.

Apologists stepping in

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-014758_Twitter.jpg (1080x7149, 1.98M)

Or it could be less than 2 years.

Well, that's a bit weird to hear from a nation of immigrants in the first place tbeh. Plus the friend was originally Arab American, so I guess she was actually naturalized, so in a sense, as much American as you. I doubt your parents, whenever they came to the US, or the colonies, if they came long ago, came with something else than having a better fate for themselves in mind.

Is there an I’m Going Home fund that can help them find a new home? They don’t consider themselves American, maybe they want to be Arab-German instead?

Canada can be her new home!

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-015222_Twitter.jpg (1080x5182, 1.45M)

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU THIR

Good muslims can go back to muslim countries. Get the fuck out, Mohammed

i vote yes, but honestly it seems tweets are news now.

So pathetic. Weak and pitiful humans.

these people actually, legitimately think that islam doesn't oppress people. i cannot believe these people exist. i almost hope that this is a simulation world, because if we're the real world that's fucked up.

Good. No one is entitled to this country except Americans. I wish we didn't have the whole birthright citizenship thing either.

Attached: shamefurdispray copy.jpg (475x313, 117K)

I hear Canada is like America but without the backbone, lots of children to kidnap too!

>"this can't be home."
>Implying any sandnigger sees the US as "home"
>Implying sandniggers don't see the US as a nation to conquer
>Implying we want these invaders here
Womp womp

Get sent home from the World Cup by a team of niggers again Failowski.

Attached: Thebiglie.jpg (187x269, 14K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
Day of the rope when

I can tell you what WON'T help:
Bringing the same customs to the US so there's one less place to flee to when they get you down. Fix your own shithole, your daughter's will follow.

He isnt even talking about football, triggered mutt.

>maybe we just have to accept that america is just another country.
She figured out that america is not in the middle east? Incredible.
>there´s noting special here. this can´t be home.
Well it isn´t if you´re from the middle east, then whatever country you just came from would be home wouldn´t it? You can´t just go to some other peoples country and make it like the one you came from. Incredible that she thinks that how it works. Good luck someone coming to middle east in same way as she went to america, and trying to change their countries. In some cases you might be lucky if your head remains attached to your body. 57 majority muslim nations in the world. They want to change the USA till a similar place. Americans don´t want that.
>ah i guess we have to stop fighting.
You should not have started to fight that kind of fight to begin with asshole. And what is she upset about? that she doesn´t get to bring her uncles and cousins etc. to the US due to the travel ban, i´m guessing.

Attached: 1529102435024.gif (700x718, 3.16M)

we
are
full

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
A staggering amount of this stuff is just blatant emotional blackmail/manipulation to get them things they shouldn´t be allowed to, and whatever it is they think they want. As soon as you stop falling for it they stop trying.

Attached: 1529509810442.jpg (1200x790, 684K)

Attached: AC3BAF3E-DFD5-43CD-A603-B57BC010CF7D.jpg (1952x1378, 341K)

They really are like aliens, it runs deep. When I hear "hurr ppl jus lyke us" I can't help but laugh. They're not like us. At all.
They ruined the US from a distance and now they're coming to this place they destroyed (the terrorists won, this is not even a meme any more) and acting surprised it isn't what they expected because their kind have already ruined shit.

The US was amazing because it was racially homogenous and had the constitution. Those things were systematically destroyed, now people bitch that it's not awesome any more for them and their goatfucking offspring to leech off of.