DISMISSED REJECTED PUBLICLYHUMILIATED

hope you retards are happy with yourselves. girl tries to drop some redpills to normies and you sperg out because she dated a poo in high school. great work. self-sabotage is really fucking based

Attached: lauren.jpg (440x422, 27K)

Back to r*ddit.

Fuck off, Lauren

Once a racemixer, forever tainted.

Hate these e celebs. Lauren if thats really you, get a real job because this shit is becoming more and more transparent to your retard fans every day

Conservathots are fucking scam artists looking for money.

A toll had to be paid.

thats ok, i guess. i dont follow her so i cant tell if she genuinely cares or is just in for the monies.
i do know tho that these fucks;
are typical Jow Forums shills. esp. the first schlomo schekelstein using the reddit faggotry.
sage and ignore.

fuck off, lauren

Says the faggot posting some irrelevant bitch on here

Whatever you say, Ahmed.

Once a racemixer, forever tainted. If you disagree, you're the shill.

I love Lauren, would pay money to raid her bra drawer.

Attached: 1502075143506.jpg (1200x801, 215K)

Who gives a shit about these e-celebs. Where is Tara McCarthy the 4th generation holocock survivor?

She's a Jew

>self-sabotage
>not supporting coal burners

Pick one and only one, faggot

Attached: 133F7C05-219C-4584-8870-5154B48A046C.jpg (419x727, 52K)

She's already been tainted by the simian DNA.

Attached: microchimerism.png (1327x746, 1.29M)

Burn the coal pay the toll.

Shes a Jew pushing the agenda my friend, why do you think she says being anti Israel is the equivalent of being on the extreme left? Or that she's pro LGBTabcd? Or that she's extremely anti Muslim?
Don't get me wrong, it's sad to be shunned like that but she asked for it trying to be sneaky on her heritage.
HER NAME IS LAUREN SWANSON

Isn't she Canadian? I'm shocked it wasn't AMWF.

(((Simonsen)))*

Lauren works for canadian intelligence along with all the other fags this board worships. Canada psyops going stong for 200 years bringing america to its knees.

She mixed with a paki cunt so technically yeah

summoning finn bro who will provide birth certificates, family DNA analysis and genealogical records in 1,2,....

shes definitely only around for the money, fucking thot

I cant find the image on my HDD but I mean it's pretty telling considering she got a nosejob

She could sit on my face.

Lauren Southern is only 23. She was 22 when she did that video. Why are you expecting her to get married so early?
Also Apparently Lauren Southern is pulling in six figures per year from all the donations that she gets from her e-orbiters. When you are making that kind of bank, why on earth would you bother getting married? The only point to getting married is to fleece some beta provider and make babies. Lauren Southern has a lot of time before she has to think about babies. Assuming she even wants babies.

M I C R O C H I M E R I S M , D R M U R D O C H

Is roaming millenial single ?

She should juts fuck and marry an Italian guy, they aren't 100% white, so they won't mind that she racemixed in the past, and her children would be considered white in MuttLand.

>so they won't mind that she racemixed in the past
Italians and Meds in general from my experience are very racist. Even Indians and Chinese/Koreans hold racist atittudes towards blacks and such. Indians are racist towards each other ffs. Sikhs think they are the master race and that the darker-skinned Indians are scum.

Why are you such an anti-white anti-natalist kike enabler?

Fucking autists in Jow Forums , neck yourselves you fat neckbeards
She can do whatever she wants.

Your are not entitled to A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
get it through your fat ugly heads

You're wrong to start in on Lauren. It's SEMITES, Jews and MUSLIMS that lead you in this criticism because Lauren stands against Muslims.
They aren't white people goading you on with groupthink on this.

Attached: IMG_5063.gif (500x333, 211K)

stop listening to (((lauren simonsen)))

i thought this jew is married to a nigger?
who cares about jews man, just, close the thread, fuck em man

also sage this holocaust story

and bypass the panty drawer?

HI SHILL

You do realize _you_ referred to him as a poo. Right? And we're the asshole? Sure buddy.

Do you wanna know how I know that you are Lauren?

This is a quote from Gaston in beauty and the beast

do you guys think lauren does anal?

whore

Attached: laurensoutherntits.jpg (640x960, 36K)

>she dated a poo in high school
he was a nigger

$5 says she does so she can do the whole "im still a virgin for marriage :)))" thing

I don't believe!

Based roastie

Didn't she say she was with a half black trump supporter?

You guys are all shills. She's literally doing something for our cause, and you guys aren't. I do my part and donate some money to her. You should too

>he gave money to a roastie toastie

fuck off whore

Attached: 1523245357171.png (706x706, 376K)

WTF I love beta orbiting thots now.
How much to donate for her to sleep with my Based black friend JamarkusDequan III?

Who cares? She's basically just a liberal who LARPs as a conservative to get youtube views.

>implying she wears pantys

>would pay money to raid her bra drawer.
because you're a pathetic incel degenerate

Attached: hang.gif (378x284, 1.82M)

incels are angry, he's just a robot.
main difference is whether they hate women(and to some extent, all of humanity) or not.

Attached: 1499445789065.webm (640x800, 409K)

>mud shark
>red pill

Only a faggot listens to women, they don't even do fuck all for society. They're just the Communist receptacles of male social economic production.

Attached: 1512348836974.png (1160x1594, 2.45M)

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL.

There are millions of young men who aren't married or had any sort of female attention. Suffer you race mixing cunt, suffer like all of those young men suffered and continue to suffer.

>you have to be angry to be involuntarily celibate
?????

>Half Black
>Voted for Trump
Fucking BAAAAAAAAAASED.

TELEGONYYYY

At least you tried, Lauren.

Attached: 1502511434772.jpg (2048x1152, 264K)

Humanity's destruction is a kindness. You should be grateful.

>just in for the monies
She used to be a cosplayer.
She's in it for the donate to my patron type gig.
Fuck you Aussie cuck.

yes, anger is part of being an incel
otherwise you're just a robot

22 is already almost too old to have a good amount of children. If she's making so much money, she could actually use it to raise a family, but instead she uses it to go on fuck tours around the world, banging every right wing celeb she can get her hands on.

>Man Voice.
>No Traditional or Moral values
>Burns Coal

Donate to my patreon babyyyyyy.
Look at my titties babyyyyyy.
I regurgitate normie alt-light tier rhetoric without a single original thought or contribution.

>22 is already almost too old to have a good amount of children.
vaginas aren't clown cars

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

you're brainwashed by the media newspeak

The thing is, no one really cares when the spergs come out of the woodwork.

oh nvm, you are a woman. sorry for replying in the first place

>not knowing what a robot is on the site that coined the term
>calls other people brainwashed

He's half-black? SERIOUSLY? He looks Pakistani. He doesn't look half-black. I've dated plenty of black guys. I'm pretty sure I can tell when someone is half-black or not. He looks like the Pakistani guys I see here in the GTA.

>I've dated plenty of black guys.
very canadian post

Children are way healthier when you have them young, not to mention they take a ton of time and energy to raise. The earlier you can get started on a family, the better.

The worst part about it is she swagger jacked the "Trad" style to sell out. That's how you know the Zionists are behind her, she is a walking contradiction. They love contradictions, it's like the mother of all pilpul.

Honestly, I agree about women talking up traditional marriages and white identity should be married already and have children.
When I met my blonde petite wife when she was 20 (I was 30), she said she wanted children by 24 but not bastards. Told her I'll marry her when she turns 24 and that's what I did. Now shes 28 and we have handsome aryan sons.

No excuses for Lauren and the rest that larp about it.

>Lauren Southern is only 23

Seriously? I thought she was near 40 from the constant 'where are the husband/babies' posted here.

I find her unremarkable. But the only thing that matters is if what she says helps the interests of whites, which it does. Purity spiral elsewhere, autismos.
Nope.

As always, women will be our demise.

Women are the reason why most of societies get to collapse.

Canada isn't known for it's abundance of blacks. Plus it's better than saying "I've walked plenty of dogs."

>Honestly, I agree about women talking up traditional marriages and white identity should be married already and have children.
So people can't advocate political views unless they have kids? Seems like a silly and fallacious false dichotomy there.

>2035
>______ is only 33

Seriously? I thought she was near 55 from the constant 'where are the husband/babies' posted here.

this girl is a hoe, heads up i went to school w/ her. i have pics of her sold for lotta shekels too just wait

>Baked
LMAO

It's just pure hypocrisy. If she actually had conservative beliefs, she would have kids and be married.

Yes you should practice what you preach fucking hell man.

He was in shape then.

>very canadian post
American girls are more likely to burn coal than Canadian girls. How I know? Black guys in Toronto are thirsty as hell. And there's a reason for that. I never see these white hipster bitches in Toronto with black guys. It's usually lower socio-economic status white girls. Like me. I graduated with honours in high school. But I never felt particularly motivated to study anything in particular in University/college. And I didn't want to just go get into debt or spend daddy's money on some liberal arts major only to work at Starbucks or maybe in a soul-sucking job like HR or something.

"Why I'm Not Married One Year Later"
>they found out I'm a coal burner

Attached: coalburner.png (293x345, 396K)

Panties are a biohazard

>someone can't advocate for political views before, during, and after they find the person they want to start a family with
Still the same retarded false dichotomy.

very canadian defensive posts

this.

Attached: img_9145.jpg (640x853, 159K)

Don't let those angry incels talk ya into kids and family hun. Career comes first!

Attached: 1506539549625.jpg (600x500, 61K)

There's lots of niggers and coal burners in Toronto. I was just at the bus coming home and I was disgusted. Fucking niggers are turning Toronto into another Detroit/Chicago/Baltimore etc...

Fuck this place.