Why are people allowed to outright lie on social media?

Why are people allowed to outright lie on social media?

Attached: image.jpg (750x930, 356K)

I see a bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.

Attached: 1529625155712m.jpg (1024x435, 59K)

>Making up a story for to cover for a partisan attack
Sounds about right

Why should anyone care what babykillers say?

I'm sure a trashy whore like her has had more than a few abortions, so she probably had one that coincided with a time when there was actually a protest going on, you can't obliterate dozens of potential humans without having a bit of inconvenient bad luck at some point!

Its illegal to do both of those things

Apparently a lot judging by the likes

Without Planned Parenthood women are spraying their pap everywhere. Disgusting!

>murdering a child is equivalent to eating a salad
These “people” are truly Satan’s soldiers.

>harrassing the Propaganda Minister of the 4th Reich
Ohohohohohohohoho

Attached: d1a601f09daac3a6eeb13b5669965d84ba8a77482f5b335ff11945cd2cd983bf.gif (280x358, 2.52M)

For all the PP talk women do I've never known one, dated one, heard one who actually goes to PP. They all have proper OBGYN's.
I had a GF back in college who tried to use PP for services but was refused because as an unemployed student she apparently made too much money.
PP isn't real AFAICT.

>routine pap smear
>routine abortion
Pick one, harlot.

Please kill yourself immediately, OP.

Attached: Literally_Who_Has_an_Opinion_2.png (634x153, 37K)

I hate the dead baby protesters just as much as anyone. But the comparison is retarded. These people make me hate planned parenthood just because they defend it.

>liberal
>truth

Look at those fucking likes...I've gotta say, it gets me down seeing what kind of monsters women have become. They love killing their unborn kin. They spit in the faces of their fathers and brothers.

Attached: Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg (500x324, 15K)

>fucking hagfish roasties

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x360, 3.5M)

They don’t do Pap smears there you faggot

Attached: BF8B1505-2ED4-49D6-9F8B-6F371F8B7329.jpg (570x587, 55K)

Three million aborted every year. Nearly a third of African American pregnancies are ended at Planned Parenthood every year. Do you think for a minute this broad has ever been with-in 100 yards of a Planned Parenthood Office.

That's what I was wondering. My wife just goes to the doctor to get it done, why would she go to an abortion clinic?

why are you going to planned parenthood?

why doing you go to your PCP or OBGYN like a normal functioning member of society? PP is for niggers and spics, the last thing id want to be doing is admitting to using their services on social media of all places

>muh pap smear and mammograms
I guess that means they'd be ok with diverting all pp funds to orgs that only provide real women's health services?

She doesn't. They all lie and say that Planned Parenthood provides "essential women's health care" but if you actually show up to one for anything other than an abortion they just refer you to a clinic and collect the fee as a third party intermediary

I really don't understand why some of you guys are so determined to make women have babies they don't want. Especially considering the demographics of those potential babies. Surely it's morally better to end that pregnancy than put a child into the world that will likely have a single mother that doesn't want him and can't look after him properly?

They aren't going to like the new rules. You guys wanna play this way fine. Don't serve liberals. Don't rent to liberals. Don't hire liberals

Attached: based rush.jpg (201x251, 6K)

>Surely it's morally better to end that pregnancy than put a child into the world that will likely have a single mother that doesn't want him and can't look after him properly?
It's not. Don't kill babies. Take the fucking pill if you're a slut and don't want a baby.

Women shouldn't be engaging in unprotected sex.if they don't want to get pregnant

I get that argument what with all the poor people, but I guess I have that moral attitude that you can teach people responsibility. Maybe if you have 3 kids "accidentally" you'll start to realize that having another 1 or 2 is going to destroy what little of a life you have left. If this costs a little bit more in welfare I'm cool with that, better than having Shaniqua fuck Tyrone Javante I-VI and have 6 different abortions because "it doesn't matter."

Ok, but many people are dumb. Dumb people will unintentionally get pregnant. Are you sure it's a good idea to force dumb people to reproduce?

I work by a PP, I never see protestors.

Being an idiot doesn't give them the right to commit murder, nor does it give you the right to engage in eugenics.

Most planned parenthoods really do have activists waving signs with gorey aborted babies on them trying to convince you to turn back. Been to like 3 or 4 and all but one had people trying to stop me and my gf at the door. We were only there to get the birth control pill just fyi.

Bullshit. If any of them laid a hand on you, you have an instant lawsuit and they get arrested. You were just too much of a pussy to walk past others.

I don't care about whether it's morally right or not, I care about whether or not it's good for society. Maybe you think that makes me a bad person, but sometimes you have to think coldly about things.

The long term result of women having babies they don't want is devastating for a society. In general, single mothers raise single mothers and sons who don't stick around. So the problem gets exponentially worse generation to generation.

I never said they touched us you retard. They try to talk to you and convince you not to abort but they're really obnoxious about it. When I told them we weren't there for one they kept going on about it basically calling me a liar. Most PP have signs inside that say "don't feed the fish" basically meaning don't talk to the protestors.

You act as if lying is a new thing. -.-

>I don't care about whether it's morally right or not
I do, and I'll meet those that agree with you at polls
You're either a liar or a coward, but I suspect both. Why would you even talk to strangers on the street? Just walk past them and go inside.

Why would you go to PP for a pap smear? You know they have these things called hospitals

Killing babies is not morally better and if you get pregnant then the parents should have to deal with the responsibility of taking care of that child.

Why doesn't she go to an OBGYN office instead of an abortion clinic?

I just dont get the whole abortion problem, I dont even care if we pay for it, better to spend a little now than a lifetime of gibs, we need less worthless people having worthless children. Most abortion clinics are within walking distance of most black neighborhoods anyway. But republicans would rather make it illegal to abort downs kids but let the nog crack babies live

>it's illegal to camp planned parenthood
are you retarded or just don't know how protesting works?

I did this shit years ago when I was like 18. What do I have to gain by lying about some assholes waving signs? Just because you incel cucks never took your girl to get the bcp so you could rawdog I'm lying? Having a crowd of ten ppl waving signs with dead children on them as they scold you is intimidating at fuck when they're targeting your woman. Point is the OP pic really happens you virgin cucks, but its 100% false equivalency.
Pic related retard. Stuff like this is common when a PP is in a more conservative area.

Attached: 151210_DX_Anti-Abortion-Signs.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 119K)

You're fucking stupid and can't read

It's a get out of jail free card that teaches people that consequences don't really follow actions

This is why we need blasphemy laws. Gross distortions of truth intended to destroy souls should be punishable by exile to canada

>Abortion isn't a consequence
Know how I know you're arguing from emotion the same way dems do?

You sound like a poorfag, maybe it’s a good thing you’re selecting your inferior genes from the pool.

>don't you dare confront me with reality
Kill yourself

>I don't like your opinion, so it's from emotion
Women on the internet were a mistake

>routine pap smear
>baby killer

>if i can't kill a baby because i can't keep my legs close why can this WHITE MALE eat in peace

>3 or 4 time baby killers
Wear a fucking condom you cunt
Better yet go fucking kill yourself

Umm sweaty they should at least give the pap a chance at becoming a baby before smearing its brains.. baka

Not engaging in eugenics leads to people like you.

Well... unless you manipulate someone by lying to give you money or material belongings, or to affect someone's good name (which is either fraud or defamation), why should it not be?

>that teaches people that consequences don't really follow actions
and what are the consequences to the rest of us when more worthless nogs keep having worthless nogs? Over crowded prisons, crime running wild, the browning of America? Fuck that.

But this bullshit happens literally everyday, planned parenthood wants to abort all the children and real Christians know that and protest their conscience.
Think of the children! (as long as they're not brown)

Well, having an abortion is a consequence. Not to mention that you will suffer the consequences together with the parents you're trying to "teach", when their kid, unloved and shittily parented, takes up a gun and starts selling shit on the corner instead of getting a degree and a job.

>Why are people allowed to outright lie on social media?
They lie here on anti-social media too, so it's fairness doctrine, equal opportunity, etc.

>planned parenthood wants to abort all the children
You're a liar

>It's not. Don't kill babies
They're not babies. Society doesn't benefit at all for having more slutspawn created, either.
First trimester abortions are not murder.
Yes, it's far better for Shaniqua to have 6 kids going through the public school / welfare / prison pipeline, to the tune of millions in taxpayer money per kid.

>these idiots say they want to help whites

ever been to a planned parent hood?
The (((Doctors))) wear black hooded robes.... and all their buildings are pyramids.....

Attached: 1529502803860.png (657x527, 55K)

This. I'd honestly make parenting a deservable right (like driving) and a service that could be provided. But I guess hoomins are not nearly transhumanist pilled enough to agree to that

You could simply incentivize low class trash to not have kids by paying them to get fixed. Shaniqua would jump to take $50k to stop at 0 or 1 kid, and tax payers wouldn't have to waste $10mil on her 5 unborn future inmates.

the fuck is a pap smear

That's if Shaniqua can't do basic math. But IDK how pricing of abortion services works in the US. If that's cheaper than an abortion (which guarantees Shaniqua will not think that abortion is more expensive than buying her little inmate a bag of pampers and a pistol), go for it

>Having a crowd of ten ppl waving signs with dead children on them as they scold you is intimidating at fuck when they're targeting your woman.
Sounds like you were unable to provide her the safety and security she needed. No wonder you lacked the means to support a child.

Also, just helping low class trash not proliferate is kind of useless for purposes of fixing other shitty things about fucked up upbringing like childhood trauma/abuse, etc

>just helping low class trash not proliferate is kind of useless for purposes of fixing other shitty things about fucked up upbringing like childhood trauma/abuse, etc
There's a strong correlation. People are poor and have shitty parents because their parents have shitty genes. Genetics are the primary driver of life outcomes (not that exceptions don't exist of course).

He's the terrorist that recruited a bomber to attack the Academy Awards ceremony about a decade back. It was only the crack police work of Frank Drebin that stopped him.

I don't even know if they do pap smears at PP but pro life protesters are a regular thing at them.

Speaking of, wasn't a big part of Obamacare was covering women's medical stuff so they didn't have to schlep it in a ghetto PP?