China cant built strong engineered structures

China cant built strong engineered structures...
Just admit China is the future and you guys just cherrypick backwater failures, which are really just a sign of how fast they are surpassing everything.
Would you work in the overhang?

Attached: 59A01B12-52A0-4A6E-A549-18024DCD5EED.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oma.eu/projects/cctv-headquarters
bing.com/images/search?q=chinese building fails&qpvt=chinese building fails&FORM=IGRE
bing.com/images/search?q=Chinese Civil Engineering Fail&FORM=IRIBIP
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp1g1VaT-04
youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw
businessinsider.com/is-millennium-tower-safe-still-leaning-sinking-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Overpopulated environment destroyer chinks..
China deserved 10 fold casualty toll in WW2.

Sure kid, sure

Attached: 96B5782A-D590-4C49-9FDF-F4C13BAE0C0A.jpg (640x427, 113K)

Nice job building globalist-style postmodern shit just like everyone else

Attached: Paris CBD.jpg (1024x769, 459K)

Attached: China Water Pollution.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

Attached: China Cultural Liberation.jpg (1220x947, 136K)

Chyna is the futur-

Attached: SSE.png (675x463, 26K)

Attached: China Gutter Oil.jpg (2000x1500, 1.28M)

Attached: China Mangos.png (660x650, 666K)

Attached: China Mandarin.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Attached: China History.png (757x1411, 189K)

Attached: 1522281458679.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

>China makes weird ass buildings
wtf, i love china now

>China is the future because it can make wacky buildings
wow, that really makes me think

You have to be able to distinguish between benefits, positives of a society, nation, or people, as well their social harms, or negatives, of those same people user

Attached: 1511739582941.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

If you told me that picture was from some big European city I'd believe you. Modern architecture is so bland, everywhere looks the same now.

Attached: PHO-09Jun29-167622.jpg (706x471, 188K)

This.

>future inspired architecture is globalist

Attached: anime mcchicken.png (161x167, 26K)

Want to see why this happened? See those concrete pilings? They're supposed to be solid. Fucking chinks decided to cut corners and made them hollow to save a couple yuan on concrete. Chinks will always try to cut corners.

Attached: building-collapse1.jpg (634x455, 110K)

Rem Koolhaas' company OMA designed it. Try again.
oma.eu/projects/cctv-headquarters

China is the biggest meme in history.

Ugly ass buildings, who the hell designed those?

They learned from the British, I see.

Attached: pantsbuilding.png (636x629, 445K)

based

Attached: mutts btfo.jpg (900x506, 80K)

The overpopulated meme

if you think that thing will stay up youre a shill or a moron
look at the death rates for earthquakes; why is a 6.0 so deadly overseas...
shoddy building
ive lived in asia and california (neither american or asian), and an earthquake that i barely notice in california, kills in asia

Did they ever fix the Beijing Television Cultural Center that burned next door?

Attached: china-building-collapse.jpg (1086x813, 213K)

some more cherrypicking

Attached: china_pollution2.jpg (700x5188, 1.17M)

continuing

Attached: china raped.png (800x1672, 209K)

Attached: china food.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Attached: china mutts.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

Attached: china stealing.png (700x1850, 402K)

Attached: 1515786674570.png (800x573, 67K)

China = quantity over quality

There only strength is that there's billions of them. Literally zergs. I'm beginning to suspect they lay eggs.

Japanese can build stuff to withstand earthquakes, but the chinks can't. Why? Because they don't give a shit about quality. That's why the shit you buy from China breaks in 6 months.

Attached: taiwan_building.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>posted from my berlin hell hole

It is. Is there anything chinese about it? That stupid thing could be standing in any city in any country of the world and all you'd know is that someone made the mistake of letting one of 'those' architects do the designing.

6 months only insomuch that you use it twice

The chinks could have prevented tragedy if they had shared this awesome building technology with builders of the World Trade Center

I've lived in china for a few years. Their cities are fucking impressive but they're building ghost cities everywhere while the average Chinese citizen struggles to afford a small apartment. I was in Shenzhen and it was the size of maybe chicago and downtown was filled with poor and street vendors. in Chicago you dont even run into that much poverty until you take the Dan Ryan 20 miles south. If China keeps trying to expand cities when they're citizens can hardly live in an apartment building they're going to crash and thats why trump has them by the balls with trade.

>Hang on burger, I’m being run down by a truck of peace, I’ll be back to tell you about how much your country sucks in a minute assuming I don’t get beheaded

10 storey apartment building

>3 metre foundations.

Bringing up the fact that Germany, like every other country, is plagued by globalist post-modern shit. What's your point?

And yet western buildings pancake when this happens.
Impressive how even in failure they fail/
Means they built the walls too well for lateral force, something that will not be occurring.

Also funny how this is the only building pic et from China circulating reguarly.

They mix scrap metal together and melt it down. This metal then gets used in building and manufacturing and it's inferior to graded steel.

America's fine

God bless gapidalism

Attached: 6.2.3-Shenzhen_03.jpg (500x250, 133K)

so they are trying to emulate western cities, while being surrounded by levels of filthy on par with Haiti.

God bless da free marghed

Attached: seastead-concept-designs-envision-major-floating-cities-on-the-scale-of-places-like-hong-kong-and-ne (748x468, 297K)

"Ah, fuck it, not today."

Pretty much. They have insane cities and the only reason they're gotten so far is because of trade with the US. you can google pictures of various Chinese cities and when you look at the skylines it looks amazing but if you actually go to the cities 30% of the hundreds of apartment buildings are occupied and the rest of the people live in the slums miles outside the city that come to the cities daily to sell street food or their knock off products

That's because gooks don't value human life at all. Our niggers probably lead better lives than the average Chinese person

bing.com/images/search?q=chinese building fails&qpvt=chinese building fails&FORM=IGRE

bing.com/images/search?q=Chinese Civil Engineering Fail&FORM=IRIBIP

This is pretty much the most embarrassing way for a building to collapse.

>And yet western buildings pancake when this happens.
only when rigged with explosives.

Reminds me of what my Grandmother told me about her neighborhood. Her house used to at the very edge of her city, with fields and woodland all around. Then the commies started building their blocks everywhere and leveled everything. But their preparation and construction work was so shoddy that some of the blocks starting literally sinking slowly into the ground. They all appear to have different heights now, but that's because some of them have multiple stories buried underground. They've created literal dungeons you can dig into.

I would concur. After living in Chica for a while im not the biggest fans of them but at the same time, if it wasnt for the communism the boomers over there wouldent be acting like animals. The millennials in china hate darkies, are nationalistic(even though its pretty shit), and love white people. I would much rather have Chinese 18-30 year olds in the US then nigs. I can tell that the millenials in china are trying to steer it away from being a commy shit hole.

Lol computer images aren't real

>Makes excuses for shitty chink construction.
This building fell over because of a rainstorm and they were excavating next door for a parking garage. The lateral force made the concrete pilings snap because the fucking chinks made them hollow to save a few yuan on concrete.

Now go find me a western building that collapsed because of rain.

Attached: 2f652740-ccbe-11e5-9c95-074a8ff7bdd1_1280x720.jpg (980x551, 214K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tp1g1VaT-04

Care to say where this is or simply post pics directly?

>0.02 Yuan deposited to your account

A building made by the gooks? Fuck no. That shit is notorious for being slapped together so fast, and without OSHA. They budget build over there.

Attached: Chinese Samaritan.webm (480x480, 1.97M)

Attached: Chinese Samaritans.webm (300x224, 2.7M)

lol the tacoma narrows bridge collapsed because of wind

Attached: galloping_gertie.gif (378x264, 107K)

...so, only 50million in population reduction?

Attached: Chinese Samaritans2.webm (480x272, 2.41M)

video: youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw

china is a shithole and will not survive the mass automation movement that will happen in the next 20 years
same goes for india

No one is claiming that China CAN’T win.
It’s just in the planet’s best interest that the West wins.
Unfortunately, we’re too fucking fixated on how to have a perfectly egalitarian society to placate the subhuman races in our world, 90% of our society has lost sight of the game.

Because nobody had ever done this before and they didn't know that wind can play a factor. Once they did know, they fixed it. Every structural engineer trained in the US knows about it.

It's not a question of knowledge, it a question about giving a shit, which chinks don't.

Attached: view-of-tacoma-narrows.jpg (550x366, 42K)

>implying that China and India won't be leading said automation movement
Americans' irrational faith in their own technological prowess is becoming increasingly kekworthy

>fisherman
Fisherpeople

you lying motherfucker.
suspension bridges and tall steel structures (i.e. the eiffel tower) had already existed for 60 years plus when the Tacoma Narrows bridge was built.
the Golden Gate bridge was completed three years before it, and it's done just fine.
just admit that the bridge was a piece of shit and the engineers should've known better.

Are they even people?

This.
Pol has forgotten the vast amount of ghost cities in China built to falsely inflate Chinese economic growth numbers.

Attached: 4C962F1B-EFE8-46A5-A51C-6AE8060B2AD0.jpg (960x960, 133K)

Didn't the British rape the Chinese because of poppies? What a pathetic race of people the Chinese are.

>Empty cities built to accommodate anticipated population growth
>ranked 79th globally in population density
>"Overcrowded"

Attached: 1527854143071.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

No, they're not. But in their defense. China has some FUCKED up laws. If you help someone, they can technically sue you as if you were the person who caused the injury in the first place.

It's messed up, but thats why this shit is so common over there. No one helps because no one wants to be legally responsible.

>79th
Half the country is uninhabitable deserts or mountains. The other half...

Attached: 105242-004-D8DEDBD1.gif (866x736, 113K)

revenge is a dish best served cold.

>Im just gonna leave these bricks over the dirt right here. What are foundations again?

In order to be the man you have to beat the man. Good luck. xi will lose and Trump will crush him. You care about saving face and Trump is insulting you on TV. He's isolating you from every country in the region (as if China had any clout).

Paper tiger 2.0. How much of their currency reserves is China burning to save face?

I wonder what rural China is like. I guess we will never know because nobody goes there.

why do they look so different from modern chinese? they actually look healthy

Things that don't exist in China:

>freedom of speech
>freedom of religion

Oh wait, sounds like Brussels.

>they

Fuck off chink.

China has like 80% of the world's manufacturing capacity right now.
they don't need to beat us in a war. they could literally just stop sending us shit and we'd all be dead in a year.

> one child policy has ruined birth rates
Honestly they were trying to get those hundreds of millions of farmers into cities and they were the ones making all the kids like other 3rd world populations, so it makes sense but they really have gutted their core educated populace.

It will be weird to see China the day all the low IQ farmers are in all the cities with all of the power and the dwindling high IQ portion are stuck like a white guy in South Africa, but all being the same race. Very weird.

>China cant built
>us flag, super bad engrish
Herro Grow in da dark a china neegar

if they are such great engineers and not copycats well how come their reverse engineered Soviet era carrier didn't even pass maneuverability trials?

In terms of mileage China has 112 times more high speed train track than the US. The trains are 1.6 times faster, and it's cheaper. Business make the NA version look like an Auschwitz railway car. Sure is nice when the government can actually do shit. When the government actually _wants_ to do shit.

Attached: 1 H7s2pBlF9DRibWipD-gYjw.jpg (2000x1333, 544K)

Yep
Making sure the state doesnt make him pay for his medical bills
Why do you think they all run over each others^

Millennium Tower in San Fran may topple over. It's already leaning. Fuckers didn't put the pilings all the way down to bedrock when they built it.:
businessinsider.com/is-millennium-tower-safe-still-leaning-sinking-2017-9

Because they're willing to work for peanuts and the US, their biggest customer, has been letting them get away without tariffs.

Trump ain't playing that shit though.

And when safety standards are not a concern.

You ignorant slant. Nobody had made a bridge as long and as thin as Tacoma Narrows was. If you could open your eyes more you could see this. Anyway we're not talking about American construction, but cheap, shitty, no fucks given chink construction.