Has he fallen?

Has he fallen?

Attached: alex-jones-world-map2.jpg (800x420, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
youtube.com/watch?v=WgJbsraMdDQ
youtu.be/B_ByMB6hllw?t=1101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ya maybe

yes but only an inch.

>implying he ever rose

Damn.

Attached: 1529609757471.gif (342x411, 3.93M)

checked

Attached: 1500834523536.jpg (960x540, 248K)

QRD?

i think he will collapse after everyone realizes how fickle he is. he flipflops, backtracks and contradicts himself all the time

Attached: 1 (1).jpg (959x1393, 283K)

He going to get Glen Becked.

He is a fallen angel.

>one-line writing prompt
>gibberish
>no source, context, or argument
>attempting to spread emotional panics over nothing
Put it in the options field.

His star has only “risen” slightly in the past couple years after divorcing his jew wife and firing his jew producer and finally criticizing Zionists and not saying stupid shit like arabs control Hollywood.

His emotional breakdown when Trump fired a bunch of missiles on nothing in Syria (with no casualties and no further response) was sad to watch though. I was mad too but aside from sucking up to Israel, getting rid of the Iran deal, the aforementioned bombing, the earlier empty airfield bombing, and hiring Bolton, Trump has been pretty fucking great

he has problems that is for sure,he doesn't look like him self anymore. maybe alchohol?

we're all fallen user. That's why you need Jesus.

1824 days

Attached: 5 years.jpg (700x700, 233K)

think he has maybe started to drink too much, and I don't mean this in an offensive way I am just concerned

stop drinking so much alex, you are red on your nose now and you make no sense

>1776

Attached: B65FCD21-8C88-4B37-8618-49F069B48064.gif (512x512, 1.65M)

the key is to just drink (hard) a little bit, then go down and you let your employees do the shit for a couple of days, then you show up again. the whole key here is to drink just right, not too much. you live in texas and also you are sunburned as hell, you should be already accustomed to this climate. We have had this record hot summer all the way, I stuck my head out and I was brown as a nigger afterwards, but you have obviously medical problems again not to diss you, get help alex. we love you

Hell YEAH!
suck on that mother fuckers!
Call me when you beat me

Attached: nigger.webm (1280x720, 740K)

yeah I know no nedslag, but still you got the drill. now beat me

He’s naming the clockwork elves. What are you talking about? He’s figuring out some big stuff.

I only got 4 beers left, I'm telling my dog that we're not going glacier jumping today, but I honestly don't know what I am doing anymore, but we're making stew

Fallen? Look at where his show was 20 years ago versus where he is now

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

So rising is your eyes is gaining popularity?

No memes, a friend of mine legitimately believes %100 of what Alex Jones says, even the parts I've explained to him are satire. Is my friend unwell? Because I'm starting to suspect so.

Will someone please tell me just what the fuck is up with Alex Jones? Truly. Is he disinformation? A gatekeeper? Or truly just a conspiracy peddler.

every one of these. He might really be Bill Hicks and be acting.

I'll tell you one thing for sure: He's controlled and constantly threatened by zionist moguls, and he adapts everything he says to not offend his Israeli overlords. He's a useful one agains leftism, but not against the ones that created and operate leftism, International Jewry.

Fucking guy claims not only did we go to the moon but it was a Star Trek next gen type of expedition and we met aliens. How TF can you say shit like this and then report on small potatoes like presidential elections and 9/11?

Making a shit ton of money, having a professional broadcast set and dozens of employees, what else do you call that but success?

Even if he was run off the internet tomorrow he's probably set for life financially.

So you can only be successful in life by making a shit ton of money, and having a professional broadcast set and dozens of employees?

I have been listening on and off since 2009. In he last few weeks something has definitely changed. His beard is a sign of this. I think it is a combination of having a new baby in this time of his life and all of the law suits thrown against him. He is opening saying we need to not support liberal businesses etc. which is fine and I agree with. But the stakes seem to have been raised and something is definitely in the air. I had the feeling that something is in the air and his time may be up.

Welcome to capitalism.

What a sad thing capitalism is.

Well what is there left to do for him user? He's become a global phenomenon, maybe it doesn't make him happy personally but he has nothing left to prove to anyone.

Jones will fall when Texas falls, you god damned cowardly piece of chicken neck filth. His family BUILT THIS DAMN THING.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

YEARS of this

Whatever he ends up being, he was yelling a scorned unpopular message twenty years ago, he's woken more people than anyone else, and the very first wave like Jim Tucker respected his efforts. Gate keeper? Or gateway drug? Your choice.

His career survived his War of the Worlds style fake invasion. I think he'll be fine.

>Cash machines are failing in Britain and now other European countries. They’re finding large amounts of explosives in France. Vladimir Putin, who is known as Vladimir the Ruthless, using all his profanity on national TV, you name it. We won’t read the profanity here but we’ve got it — this person is on an unbelievable power trip and resembles a demon. He is a creature of the IMF and the World Bank and International Communism. He is a former KGB head and this information is vital ladies and gentleman.

We’re seeing the New World Order really come out in full force. More wars than have been in the past 50 years are going on right now. The war in Chechnya is raging in Rosney with reports of hundreds to thousands dying.

Twenty to forty thousand civilians trapped in the city. Russian hinds are being shot down, tanks are being blown to bits. Massive grod unguided rocket attacks are being launched from the city indiscriminately right now. Air and artillery bombardments as well. It’s absolutely out of control, it is pandemic ladies and gentlemen.

This, it could all be a 100% huckster money grab for him but in the end it's caused alot of people to be skeptical of the NWO prison around them of the and he deserves credit for that. If he came out tomorrow and said all I spew is bullshit it wouldn't effect my views on things.

He is no longer the anti establishment, he is part of the establishment therefore part of the zionist problem.

Attached: Maximum shilll.png (480x360, 382K)

>Has he fallen?
“if you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.”

Attached: 1479691065868.jpg (765x380, 37K)

But what about his connections? His close connections to people like Roger Stone really get my noggin joggin. How can someone with legitimate sources spew such nonsense in-between truths? Why intentionally damage your own legitimacy?

>Has he fallen?
This fatfaggot is just started to rise up compared to the yahoo board days. I only wish he would rehire that couple who went to start truthstream media, those two know their stuff and could circles around all his current staff.

Punished Jones is naming the shills!

Listen you god damned piece of shit. You wanna say Jones is a shill for Israel? You wanna say he's a fucking foreign agent working for some clandestine tribe of tribe of oligarchs pulling the strings behind the scenes to manipulate patriots all across this country to be sheep that never question what the hell is really going on? Those are fucking fighting words! Alex has been fighting for the Republic since before you were even born and he's been lighting fires ever since! How about you come down to Texa- STAY OUT OF TEXAS, Canadian! Stay out of the US, leaf scum!

Attached: 1518638673715.png (439x525, 335K)

Good laugh mutt, I thoroughly enjoyed Im gonna copy paste this message

HEY FRANK

Alex Jones was right.

>working with that leaf faggot chowder now

thats a big 10-4

Fucking waterfilters. Someone put LSD in his soda.

Attached: images(39).jpg (325x155, 8K)

is he really? Why?

Alex in the house!

You need to give at least one example because without context flipflop and backtracking can be interpreted as changing your viewpoint based on new information

Sandy hook, he went from 1000% confident to "I never said that I believe.." after the lawsuit

I don't know I just saw a broadcast he did on FB an hour ago saying crowder moved to Texas and then he aired that most recent video of his.

Who?

Listen I was born in the late late 90's. Who is Alex Jones?

Absolutely. Modern Alex is just a shell of young Alex.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgJbsraMdDQ

Attached: d63.jpg (600x909, 30K)

wtf is this 5 years shit about I keep seeing here?

A fundamentalist Christian nut job.

Shouldn't have shitted on David Icke all these years ago.

During the summer solstice 2023 the elites will try to open the gates to another dimension using a grid of quantum computers that will be finished by then and allow "them" to walk the earth in flesh and blood.

great job distracting the shills OP

Here's my thoughts on Alex Jones. If you're going to listen to a Boomer, Michael Savage is the better Boomer.

I love him

if you only knew

>fallen
nah, he's rebranded his character quite nicely
>THE DMT
>THE DMT
>THE DMT
youtu.be/B_ByMB6hllw?t=1101

Attached: 1529921495460.png (480x360, 233K)

>Here's my thoughts on Alex Jones. If you're going to listen to a Boomer, Michael Savage is the better Boomer

Michael Savage is pompous douche writing shitty know-it-all books, thinking they're profound wisdom, while getting high on sniffing his own monster drink induced farts. When he was younger he was pals with known pedo Allen Ginsberg getting romantic with brown kids while picking flowers. He yaps endlesly about his faith and spirituality but acts like a shallow cunt most of the times.

jesus christ i stopped watching infowars for 2 months now alex is growing a fuck off beard
its a sign of the times folks get ready

Attached: IMG_104.jpg (750x686, 83K)

god bless AssaultRifle15s
t. Alberta

Attached: 1462415917842.png (1861x1081, 285K)

Look at the Joe Rogan podcast where he talks about Pizzagate and how agitated he gets when Rogan wont drop it and keeps looking it up. Clearly he is on thin ice with dangerous people.

>1 year left to retire
>gates of hell open
>phone rings
>hey bill we need you at the armory, something came up
>crack back and knees, oh boy its going to be a long day

Attached: 1266211843058.jpg (400x800, 131K)