Learning to use Jow Forums to be included in Stanford University "privilege course"

archive.is/Cuv49
>During the class, students would also read works by Judith Butler, Audre Lorde, and Martin Luther King, as well as yet-undetermined works on issues including Gamergate, as well as “intersectional harassment” and “Jow Forums.”

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-185456_Chrome.jpg (985x1133, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaQ-ZF9S3uk
edx.org/course/communication-skills-bridging-divides-catalystx-ildiv1x-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope one of their projects is to come to Jow Forums.

>kids are going to be taught how to greentext and shitpost in school
Jow Forums is going to become the assembly line of future Red voters for decades

yes YES

Attached: 1509547545020.jpg (500x396, 22K)

inb4

>I came here because of a school project
>Now I can never go back

>ok class this weeks assignmwnt is to go to Jow Forums Jow Forums and post at least one thread about the BBC phenomenon
>Dont forget class, to use “How can white men even compete” as your title

I hope so too

Attached: quote-battle-not-with-monsters-lest-ye-become-a-monster-and-if-you-gaze-into-the-abyss-the-abyss-gaz (850x400, 57K)

I hope you're all developing the curriculum that we're going to teach our new students in the fall

This would back fire so bad lol

This. Its amazing how influential and powerful they are making this bootleg anime website while attempting to subvert it.
>"That online cult over there keeps manipulating people via digital propaganda."
>"let's send a bunch of impressionable college kids there."
I don't know it's their sub conscious cuck mentality or what but it's like they WANT Jow Forums to own the narrative.

Attached: Screenshot_20170819-011912.jpg (1068x223, 46K)

Now that's funny.

These idiots don't know what they're getting themselves into.

The Jow Forums hivemind is smarter and way way better educated on any subject (and especially politics) than any given professor.... let alone a college student.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 15142794483.png (715x3119, 594K)

>Diversity is our strength
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 0B8E8F76-AA16-4C2B-84AC-AF7D281BD902.jpg (1032x1034, 281K)

It's going to be fun redpilling normie Stanford Students

Attached: 1513643536228.png (1200x928, 967K)

>Someone is paying $50k a year to read my drunken racist ramblings
Nice

REV UP THOSE REDPILLS

Attached: 1529374918761m.jpg (1024x328, 43K)

>Judith Butler, Audre Lorde, and Martin Luther King

I don't usually use the term "pseudo-intellectual," however...

We can custom redpills for their bullshit courses they're taking.

Fuck that place. With prejudice. As an upper forties in shape white male with a wife and a family with an MBA from a top 20 school and a decade and a half of very high level international work, I lose to the fag, the Asian, the lesbian, the black, the anything else. Every time. And I don't fuck the help, don't do blow, and don't want to fucking go have drinks and watch the Giants game because I have responsibilities and a life. Companies providing lives, that is why you want those people because they have nothing else.

fuck yeah were going to college stanford no less.

then they'll graduate neck deep in debt and stay here because what the fuck else are you going to do with a meme degree from stanford and a bunch of pent up resentment.
oh god OH GOD OH GOD

Attached: 1528383390766.jpg (283x263, 15K)

It amazes me that people like this professor still aren't being stopped by any means necessary.

Quite accurate.
Jow Forums made me drop out of my history degree, and probably saved my future.
...all because I came here in 2013 to argue with "Nazis"

mini boss in an ocean of mini boss

>Shitposting 101
Can I fast track my degree?

>going to
Apparently we're teaching a class.

Attached: 20180402_202223.png (451x451, 252K)

This fucking website completely shattered my view on the entertainment industry. Look at the founders of the Big Eight studios:
>MGM
Marcus (((Loew)))
Louis B. (((Mayer)))
>20th Century Fox
William Fox (Born Vilmos (((Fried)))
Joseph M. (((Schneck)))
>Columbia Pictures
Harry & Jack (((Cohn)))
>Paramount Pictures
Adolph (((Zukor)))
Jesse L. (((Lasky)))
>RKO Pictures
David (((Sarnoff)))
>United Artists
Douglas Fairbanks (Born Douglas Elton Thomas (((Ullman)))
>Universal Studios
Carl (((Laemmle)))
Charles O. (((Baumann)))
>Warner Brothers
Harry, Albert, Sam, Jack L. (((Warner)))

Attached: 1 sjPnLBXAPGtPJyxQwLVwpg.jpg (1080x520, 84K)

Remember how all those DARE classes back in the 90's created a generation of stoners?

Yeah...

it's really quite astonishing
leftists just cant help themselves
their rants and screeds about how much they hate whites
how they cant wait for whites to die off
and then they're totally shocked when their own white children shove them into the fucking oven
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LeftistHumor.png (1764x1280, 566K)

She tweeted that she got these books delivered for this class.

Attached: Dfr8WMIVQAAONZN.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

Not a problem friend. We can have our own general just for their education

>it’s all coming true

Attached: 3ADE133E-E63E-4294-9951-06DA941E4318.gif (500x416, 499K)

Gas the kike's,race war now!

>going to college to learn IT
why?
I guess programming.. can you not do that online.. I don't get it.

Well they are retards. It's like sending your children to a mine field or to an area with Muslim refugees.

I missed DARE just barely. Older students told me it was like an instructional seminar on how to buy drugs.

Attached: 41f962151e6752ee43e407a02e825a2ff0ed7ea67aeee9a57b54a80ba458c93a.gif (133x240, 44K)

>Star Wars toys

It is right and just to redpill them on the JQ.

Their more predictable cousins will give them powerful positions. We're the jew now.

very nice. they dont seem to understand that the unfiltered truth, blunt and bold posts found on this board are a driving factor for the conversion of many of the normies that come here. i'd say probably 15% of those students will end up being anons before this whole thing is over. especially the tech inclined men.

Let's turn a Jew University into Nazis, then they can gas themselves

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 29K)

MFW I've seen some of these in my basedboy Algorithms professor's office.

Attached: 1530049256768.jpg (633x758, 63K)

I love when they do this

Attached: Pepe time.png (732x972, 296K)

Welcome to the inside of our asshole I hope you all like killing niggers

This is a fanatastic development. It will bring down cultural Marxism in Ivy League in a matter of months.

Attached: 1512268238865.jpg (532x531, 68K)

Its their arrogance and complete inability to comprehend their opposition. Its why they always fail. You cannot win if you are so removed from reality.

Those must be on the Soros approved book list then.

> Learn how to write webforms that accept text fields instead of checkboxes for gender

hahahaha actually this

From then prestigious university that accepted some faggot whose essay consisted of nothing but "#BlackLivesMatter" over and over.
Come on in, ladies.

Attached: 1513737543962.jpg (326x315, 11K)

Jow Forums should sign in for this course.
Let's meet in the canteen at the big pillar tomorrow at 2 o clock.

Please stop my penis can only get so erect.

Attached: DYQm9ziX0AEyKiV.jpg (1200x675, 201K)

Maybe they do bros. Maybe they are resentful that they believed all the lies for decades and ruined so much. Maybe they do want 4chin to correct their mistakes and this is their way of showing us.

The real question is she actually going to read those books? Or just pretend to read them in public to show off how smart she is?

>britain lost it's edge in computing by not having enough women

What a tremendous crock of shit.

>as well as yet-undetermined works on issues including Gamergate
Gamergate will never die apparently. The amount of ass pain it caused is truly special

Attached: 1454884379428.png (556x592, 334K)

I have a math professor friend who has several books in the same vein. Sometimes you have to read the words of your enemy to know how to combat them. Sure, it'll infect the soft heads of some but it will be revolting to many others.

Attached: demand voter id democrat.png (1080x720, 1.3M)

They'll look nice on the bookshelf behind her when MSNBC interviews her.

Attached: 1867hlw295uw5jpg.jpg (340x475, 87K)

>her neck
How is this not a tranny

We could learn from the thermonuclear autism that /v/ and cripplechan unleashed over that period.

Kek...let them come. And these stupid fucks keep wondering why they can't find good paying jobs after attending college and racking up 60K plus in student loans.

Attached: 1512040568041.jpg (800x600, 138K)

so he wants to teach a sociology course then

Good news, class. IT'S HAPPENING!

Attached: 20180626_194648.jpg (2610x2100, 423K)

'Jow Forums'... it means nothing. Jow Forums? /b/? /s4s/? How much do they pay for such nonsense?

youtube.com/watch?v=kaQ-ZF9S3uk

Attached: 1529884333781.png (1185x770, 1.24M)

>what the fuck else are you going to do with a meme degree from stanford and a bunch of pent up resentment.
ucla but literally me

It is better by far to be an object of fear than of respect, for one is a truth of the soul and the other an illusion of the mind

Attached: 9aa1ef20a944db4b31eea51931212d048f9c9222_hq.gif (470x250, 1.17M)

That's deep user.

Every EmpoweredWomanInStem(tm) that I have ever met has not been able to shut up about either Star Wars or Marvel.

Attached: https___citb.iprock.com_wp-content_images__2012_07_geek-nerd-girl-6_SM.jpg (300x300, 28K)

They have recently been pushing an idea called "fair AI", which is algorithms that don't make a correlation between blacks & high crime and between Muslims and terrorism. One can only assume that this would in the future include finding the direct correlation between transgenderism and mental illness. Feels before reals, once again.
>but "muh settled science"

that kid is a legend.

Well at least their technical skill and coding acumen make up for it OH WAIT THEY ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS

Attached: 1512705765260m.jpg (1024x967, 160K)

Try this one:
edx.org/course/communication-skills-bridging-divides-catalystx-ildiv1x-1

Attached: 1529940844872.jpg (1250x762, 364K)

>hello world

Attached: 7e0.jpg (219x265, 22K)

Why do so many stupid thots call themselves "nerds?" What does that even mean? Is it because they like playing dress up or something stupid like that?

Wow the future really is going to be the abolute worst of everything.

When normies say "Jow Forums" they mean Jow Forums. It's really a terrible miscalculation on their part as Jow Forums only accounts for 15% of post on Jow Forums. They are challenging what they think is a monster sticking out of a dark hole not realizing it's just one of the beasts fingers.

Attached: 1237513881661.jpg (750x560, 151K)

they're trying to infiltrate intellectuals and institutions to create memes and divert current common opinion

>normies

surface nigger fuck off with that word, only surface niggers use that word

If they weren't all jews maybe, now it's just getting a credit to be in the JIDF.

Attached: 1524750149165.jpg (400x400, 52K)

I think that some girls legitimately fear Chad. Like he intimidates them on a deep psychosocial level and they feel very physically uncomfortable around them. That explains the non-lesbian women who do this sort of thing at least.

That explains why they dress up as marvel characters on instagram and string lonely betas along.

I think that even jews, perhaps if they are really conservative/non-rapist types, can be redpilled on race. Let's just enjoy this preemptive victory bros.

Attached: 1512544412362.jpg (996x682, 64K)

if i had to listen to some kike like this for an hour a day id find where he lives and fucking bludgeon him in his sleep

what the fuck is wrong with modern men?

why is this shit not happening?

Because it gets them attention.

Vagina EZ mode activate

>she needs to join our startup

>let's invite her

If you're not a nerd, saying you're a nerd is a way to signal that you're hip and cool.

Wat, these "nerds" would STILL fuck chad.

They're just noticing more men paying less attention to them nowadays, and focusing on games and shit instead.

Now they're all "nerds" since that's the trendy thing to do, as even chad sits playing fucking cod or fifa or some bullshit now and then.

You think they actually WANT non-chads for anything other than attention?

They already are redpilled on race, it's part of their religion.

Attached: melgibsonkike.png (686x841, 347K)

"Kekerstan shirt" "I didn't know what a 'Kekerstan' was but my husband told me what it was".

Facebook is becoming a daycare for senile old people

I remember being in HS in the '90s liking computers, video games and all the stupid "nerd" bullshit. It wasn't exactly a turn-on for girls. Now they can't shut up about what nerds they are
It's cultural appropriation is what it is.

We also will be driving potential pedos, faggots and trannies into suicide.

>Nazi theme song
Holy fuck this is gonna be it. This is what's gonna piss me off so much that I start going full /sig/ and start waiting in angst for the Rahowa. These people are that indoctrinated by the media (the movies and television kind, not the news media, which is also cancerous) that they're basically equating a historic political movement to Saturday morning cartoons. These are people that fought and potentially died for their country and what they believed in and they're being compared to SpongeBob and the Simpsons. Disgusting.

Attached: 1521329847784.jpg (2250x1478, 995K)

Like i said, it only works if you're not a nerd.... which, by the way, everybody can tell without you having to say it.

we need to put red pills all over boards, spray red pills everywhere on this website.

>Jow Forums teaching a class
This should be good.

>Unironically going against Rokko's Bassilisk
When Skynet shows up it will go for the bad coders...............

Attached: 1232353546456456.png (783x705, 60K)

Sadly this, most nerds don't get to ride the geek-chic wave.

No, not at all. i'm just saying they aren't comfortable with Chads socially, like they've already accepted some men are just destined for orbit and they go strait to the source.