*shakes your hand with his piss hand*

*shakes your hand with his piss hand*
heh
nothin personnel kiddo

Attached: qo7hhfnpue611.png (617x408, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/activist-pours-bottle-of-urine-on-rebel-reporter-during-anti-fascist-in-vancouver
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/08/21/peace-antifa-goons-hurl-urine-epithets-at-police-in-boston-n2371079
nytimes.com/2015/03/31/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-producer-questioned-by-new-york-police-after-groping-accusation.html
pagesix.com/2018/06/26/ron-perlman-once-peed-on-his-hand-before-offering-it-to-harvey-weinstein/
nme.com/news/film/hellboy-ron-perlman-pissed-hand-shaking-hands-harvey-weinstein-2344499
news.avclub.com/ron-perlman-once-pissed-on-his-hand-before-offering-it-1827136662
twitter.com/AnonBabble

say, would you like a chocolate covered taco?

He manages prove himself both disgusting and cowardly at the same time here. Impressive escalation from the #resistance.

Faggot

>"I pissed all over my own hand"
>"That'll teach him!"

Attached: confusedmacgyver.png (801x398, 82K)

>i pissed on myself haha that'll show him!

Attached: 1421613595564.jpg (530x530, 58K)

"I knew he was a rapist but Trump is the problem."

So he knew what Weinstein was raping women and did nothing, instead does a childish meaningless action. Wouldn't want to risk your career. Why don't you throw your feces at him while busy virtue signaling. What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Fucking faggot

Jesus how many heads does trump live in rent free?

What a passive aggressive cuck. huuurrr i piss muh handz N den i wuz da hero and shook weinsteins handz guise. Im so BRAVE. Hurr let me link dis into DRUMPF somehow guise.

>jewish holocaust stories, few replies
der goyim awaken

So we can confirm that Perlman is also a kiddie diddler

If all you want to discuss are stormfront things, why not just go to stormfront?
We're discussing pisshands here.

All of them.

isn't this one of those hollywood faggots that insists on using twitter to hand out lessons on morality?

i guess simply reporting Harvey to the police was too fucking difficult of a task for him to handle, so he decided to dispense his own brand of justice on a well deserving shitbag.

piss this

Attached: 1530022984901.jpg (640x480, 112K)

So brave. Surely Drumpf is finished now. He can't recover from this.

Ron Perlman could legitimate shitstomp trump without contest.

>Not covering self in shit
>Realize you are Ron Perlman
>Redundant

Attached: legolel.jpg (365x346, 16K)

I'll take "Shit that literally didn't happen" for $100 Alex.

Attached: winkwink.jpg (2000x1424, 255K)

"Holding on to hatred is like peeing on yourself and expecting the other person to get wet - Buddha"

This, and it's super shitty because Weinstein then passed his germs on to all the other people he shook hands with after that. What a fucking kike.

Both of them incredibly objectionable.

Like when I heard Donald Drumpf was visiting my town so I rubbed shit all over my face

the story of the jews. and as we are told, they literally do it.

do it. just do it. kek

Relevant

Attached: 1495917953573[1].jpg (780x1199, 130K)

I never knew how much of a faggot that bit part actor from Hellboy and the Fallout games' intro was.

>piss
>piss never changes

Attached: 48D0B530-3F9E-4B60-B65D-EDEAF86FAAE7.jpg (480x480, 56K)

kek
underrated

This tweet is so fucking confusing. Ron Perlman pisses on his own hands? now i see why they casted a new hellboy

This is such a disorganized thought.

>I pissed on my hands this one time
>everytime I see Trump eat kfc I think about pissing on my hands

Wtf? It almost sounds like he associates kfc with piss more than he does Trump, which is probably what he was trying to say.

best part of this is the only argument he has now is "I didn't know he harassed women" and is admitting to randomly pissing on his hand for no reason before shaking hands with people

an obviously made up story and he still manages to humiliate himself, these """""people""""" are truly beyond help

>an obviously made up story
My first thought as well. If it is true and he knew about Harvey, why didn't he say anything? Refusal to turn against the tribe? And if it is not true, why do jews have to lie so much?

>he doesn't have a pisshand

>piss on your hands
>shake hands with a man who sexually assaults people
>“that’ll teach him”
>the other man who now has piss covered hands goes on to shake other people’s hands
>you just indirectly sexually assaulted hundreds of people
>absolute genius

Attached: 551C3277-32F1-417D-822A-79E913397D48.jpg (625x527, 33K)

It's his fetish
He wanted his peepees on children

>And so the jew, who had groped womyn in the studios of hollywood, groped once again, and this time it was a hand coated in piss

WAIT
So... he admits he knew about Weinstein?

either that or he randomly pisses on his hand

They all knew, the next day every news show had hundreds of people saying it was an open secret...

He raped and assaulted so many women you just needed half a degree of separation to have been raped or had your wife raped by him.

>spread genital herpes to weinstein and then all his abuse victims
>take that drumpf!

Attached: leto.jpg (680x989, 113K)

if I had to guess, at least half of the 'rapes' were completely consensual

Given Weinstein's fingers were probably in some vagina and after that handshake they will again end up there the joke's on Ron and the woman that will have the piss drenched fingers in her mouth or vagina.

>He raped and assaulted so many women you just needed half a degree of separation to have been raped or had your wife raped by him.
Can confirm. I watched one of his movies the other day and found my daughter raped the next day

What’s with leftists and bodily fluids? Remember the guy who is stored his pee in jars to protest trump? Those are my only two examples so never mind lol

Why would you want to share this with anyone much less the whole world.

Attached: Ron Scatman.jpg (1174x813, 186K)

wow ron get some class ya fuckin loser

>Those are my only two examples so never mind lol
nationalpost.com/news/canada/activist-pours-bottle-of-urine-on-rebel-reporter-during-anti-fascist-in-vancouver
townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/08/21/peace-antifa-goons-hurl-urine-epithets-at-police-in-boston-n2371079

dozens more that I'm too busy to dig up
leftists are obsessed with piss

he didn't rape anyone. he just fucked women who wanted to advance their careers. all those other faggots who were "disgusted" with him are just jealous.

>What’s with leftists and bodily fluids? Remember the guy who is stored his pee in jars to protest trump? Those are my only two examples so never mind lol
You don't know the half of it

Attached: 266t.jpg (696x767, 98K)

There's solid proof that he sexually assaulted least a few women
this article is from 2015, btw: nytimes.com/2015/03/31/nyregion/harvey-weinstein-producer-questioned-by-new-york-police-after-groping-accusation.html

Attached: ooooooh.jpg (816x816, 87K)

Is everyone here retarded? It’s obvious Ron’s talking about meeting Trump with piss on his hands, not Harvey. God damn you no reading motherfuckers.

>still acknowledging rolling with Harvey back in the day.

Yeah, Ron’s not that smart at the long con

that's even worse
>randomly pissing on your hand before shaking hands with people

and you're wrong, by the way
pagesix.com/2018/06/26/ron-perlman-once-peed-on-his-hand-before-offering-it-to-harvey-weinstein/
nme.com/news/film/hellboy-ron-perlman-pissed-hand-shaking-hands-harvey-weinstein-2344499
news.avclub.com/ron-perlman-once-pissed-on-his-hand-before-offering-it-1827136662

I agree. I’m just saying that this is the story Ron is telling.

>Weinstein told him he had to shake Trumps hand
>nowayfag.jpg
>pisses on his hands and doesn’t wash them
>shakes Trump’s hands
>Trump, the known germophobe, absolutely uses an entire bottle of sanitizer immediately afterwards
>Perlman shakes a bunch of other people hands and then presumably eats from the buffet
>Nobody gets sick
>”Heh. Got em.”

kek
Listen to the audio recorded by patriots in the NYPD, you disgusting Jew vermin.

Well, nevermind.

Just saw that Don Jr responded to this fuck.
>included the original Tweet to make it save-able and re-usable

Attached: RonPerlmanBTFO.jpg (617x750, 79K)

>expecting self awareness from the left

Attached: 1529855387527.gif (245x168, 795K)

>pisses on his hand and shakes people's hands
>probably a crime
>calls other people a 'prick and a bully'

Fucking liberals.

Attached: 1463926678338.png (414x499, 454K)

Can we get a Hellboy with a yellow fist shop?

What dies the KFC thing mean? I'm lost on that

Attached: 1527106841613.jpg (480x825, 32K)

He's encouraging fast food workers to tamper with POTUS's food.

i was lost on that too
i thought he meant he pissed on his hand and gave weinstein peepee germs
weinstein then one day shaked trumps hands
giving trump spiritual peepee germs
then trump eats kfc with his ghost hellboy peepee hands

Ron Perlman is a tranny

>I pissed my hand and shook hands with Weinstein
>I think about it everytime drumpf
What the fuck does this have to do with Trump good god when will this clown world end already

Attached: 1528586787379.jpg (800x533, 78K)

will drumpf ever recover?

I once shart my pants at a park while playing volleyball and then ate a hotdog after with my friend jeff
i think about that every time i see drumpf talk about tariffs

>I pissed myself that will show him

Attached: 1518568967607.png (645x729, 87K)

Lying ass nigger he probably sucked his cock for sons of anarchy

>Laser anuses
NOOOOOOOOO WTF BROS TRUMP IS FINISH GOD DAMN IT I DIDN'T EVEN LOSE MY VIRGINITY

Attached: shareblue sample 25-6-2018.jpg (206x244, 9K)

this is totally something a jew would do to another jew

they are obsessed with piss and shit and stuff like that

No that’s just South Africa

guys a fucking kike fag pussy poser literal bitch
>Ron Perlman was terrified of motorcycles In fact, prior to SOA, tough-guy Perlman had never even ridden a motorcycle. He knew nothing about bike culture and was terrified of the Harley he had to ride in the series. He suffered several mishaps while riding (described by series creator Sutter as “near-death experiences”) and these totally spooked the burly actor. He took many riding lessons to lessen the fear.

what a disgusting kike.i dont have anything profound to state i only wanted to say what a disgusting kike.

>piss all over yourself
>??
> WINNING!

It's a pity that urine is sterile

Perlman is one of the basest and foulest cromagnonkikes in existence

>Know someone's a fat kike rapist
>Piss on own hand
>Winning

Wut?

These people are sick!

Attached: 1517370855922.png (597x552, 537K)

It's easy to say this shit after Weinstein became the fall guy for all of the kike nymphomaniacs in Hollywood.