One motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him...

one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

Attached: 1527752608227.jpg (584x433, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMvtizOAtVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the Dog am I lookings at

Unless the guy in the green shirt has cerebral palsy I'd say they're all lying down with the exception of the badass who makes his own rules

wtf am I looking at?

Golden pasta.

this is one of those things that spins and sticks you to the walls.

/x/ pasta wtf

This killed my thread that was politics based you Italian cuck!

Italy you’re drunk go home dago

one motherfucker did this at the fair in town. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. I guess it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard.

They still use the same machine, but there's a huge duct tapped patch over one of those triangles in the ceiling.

Gravitron fampais

a carnival ride that uses centripetal force to pin you to the walls.
You're not supposed to stand but that's probably a meth'ed up carnie

In America, we have these rides call Gravitrons that spin you around in circles really fast to create 3 Gs of force perpendicular to the ground. Since it's more force than the Earth, if you're relatively strong you can stand on the walls.

Check’d
It’s an amusement ride. You get in a big UFO, it spins around real fast and the centrifugal force pushes you against the back wall

AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stale maymay

Think the gravity chamber vegeta trains in excepy instead of it being a big cool stationary sphere it is a saucer shape that spins at high rpm and presses you to the wall unless you stand like OP's pic.

POLITICS!

So what happened that guy? Was he all right after the landing?

Tell Jow Forums they dont even high gravity training

i dont understand mexican fairs or posters, can someone translate OP

he reached terminal velocity

Attached: hjkhjkkjhhjkhkje.jpg (849x762, 52K)

he was OP, that's why 1 post by this ID

At country fair in the early 90's. One of these rides. The carney starts it and sparks a cig. Tells everyone to grab the bars in the center. Since I am 9 or 10 I can't do it but one guy holds on for the entire ride. Always thought that was the coolest thing.

Attached: 1527470939505.jpg (400x387, 74K)

Wow you guys get a canvas at your fair?

I used to have to do this without one

No. He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him. it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard. He got hurt

how not to waste your money on a gravatron ride

Generally speaking, humans don't tend to survive being catapulted over a block away.

How did they get the picture so clearly if the ride was spinning around extremely fast?

Lol American education, everyone?

This is bait. Fuck you die in a hole.

Fuck off leaf. Bet you that's another leaf like you.

post a link to the video faggot!

All these fucking newfags sticking out like the newfags they are

Attached: E585ACFA-6790-4E5B-8B04-5CA669BF5CAD.jpg (468x750, 198K)

did he molest you

Attached: 1528685672476.jpg (584x433, 53K)

Something similar happened to me, but it was in my washing machine. scary

Attached: AB0C6434-9FFF-47AF-A2DE-BDB875481535.png (686x798, 33K)

bot post
Seen this exact same post at least twice before.

>Nobody knows this is an /x/ copypasta
F
Dang guys you live under a rock

bot post
Seen this exact same post at least twice before.

what happened to him

kek

>Not going to /x/ constitutes living under a rock

I have enough schizophrenia from this place, thanks

it fling him about a block away before he landed in somebody's yard

The virgin evolutionists vs redneck creationist flathearter chad, ago never learn the bluepilled concept of "gravity"

Attached: 1529298072551.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

what is centipedal force

a /thread

What went wrong from there user?

it's like a centipede

Think some martial artist can train in there and get incredibly strong or just end up with a deformed body in the end?

>be like 11
>ride this shit with buddy
>like 5 total people on it
>buddy starts rolling around on the mats because its fucking funny
>'methed up carnie' starts screaming gibberish about breaking the seats and how no one can ride if we break the seats
>buddy and i just lay silently while methed up carnie dances to the trance doing all sorts of sick tricks hes learned
>carnie gets horizontal and starts 'skiing' on the mats sliding them up and down super fucking hard
>get off
>go eat like 10 gyros
good times, best ride

Attached: god 2.png (584x433, 299K)

fucking kek.
F

Attached: 546457547547.jpg (179x282, 7K)

>Since it's more force than the Earth
ackshully it doesn't matter how much force there is, it's just two vectors balancing out. The key is to get the proper angle while you stand. If you look at the picture he's actually standing at about 1/3rd diagonally up from the ground to correspond with the 3x more centripetal acceleration in the horizontal direction (but that's just a coincidence the #'s match, they won't always). It's basically the same as standing diagonally into the wind. All you need is enough horizontal force to balance out your unbalanced moment of inertia due to gravity.

t. engineerfag

he knows if that guy comes off the wall they are going to get fucked up

fake, here's the real pic

Attached: 1529438740919.jpg (584x433, 289K)

BEHOLD WEAKLINGS
youtube.com/watch?v=UMvtizOAtVU

yoooo dis nigga got dabbed on by da gravitonz

Attached: gravilard.png (610x927, 1.05M)

>that absolute horrid trash 'music'

Attached: fuckcats.jpg (450x600, 49K)

based

He leaned back too far and rippen through that canvas ceiling above him.