How cucked will it be Jow Forums?

How cucked will it be Jow Forums?

Attached: elderscrollsvi.jpg (1013x525, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YebMt5DDSF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully returns to Morrowind/Oblivion style exploration, loot, and inventory systems. Skyrim was garbage.

Doesn't matter. You can just mod it to be based.

>takes place in Nigtopia aka Hammerfell
>retconning the fact that Redguards are the lowest INT classes
>We want the DLC audience
>still using Gamebryo

It'll be terrible

Yep... loved Oblivion
>play Skyrim for like 6 hours
>realize I have a life
>go back to hacking shit

I hate Bethesda (but I love you, Todd), but you have to admit they dont do SJW bullshit
downgrade your game and take away most 'too complicated' RPG elements and steamline everything? sure. but they dont include some shitty politics in their games

I dont even mind Redguard. they seem like cool guys and kill lots of mers

Attached: 1397345863158.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

>not pirating

teach me senpai

That music was fucking terrible. Bring back Jeremy Soule.

glad Im not the only one loved Oblivion
if you can get past the ugly character models, it was a great game with the best quests in TES

More basic Skyrim with faggots

You know it's true

I was hoping for a return to Morrowind but we got jipped.
Niggerfaggot lover devs.
Ill still play Nord and Argonian 4 lyfe.
Dark elves are cool too, good assassin type.

Yeah Oblivion is awesome.
Nothing will ever compare to Morrowind feels though.

It's going to be an even blander landscape than Skyrim. No real high fantasy scenery, just high desert/mountains.

it's not going to be out for 5 years at least, no use thinking about

There's evidence to suggest it's going to be set in Hammerfell. Yep. Get ready for Skyrim BLACKED edition.

Morrowind is still the best

Mark/Recall spells + Levitation + Jump spells were great. No better feeling that using Boots of Blinding Speed with Water Walking and Jumping around like a kangaroo on the waters of Telvanni and then Recalling back to Balmora to do some Skooma at the Council Club

As long as Imperials are the same Italians/Romans I have seen in the last games, I'll be happy with it.

Fucking funny that, nobody tells OP to "go back to /v/ but when a retarded video game thread is on Jow Forums it's somehow okay.

>mfw black Nords

Attached: 63F8E56A-3F38-433B-923E-D254A4ED84FB.jpg (480x640, 50K)

Oblivion is the best stuff for randomness.

funny that you haven't killed yourself yet, my man

I wonder if they'll throw in the voice acting for the main character to

Hopefully you will be a gay dragon that gets taken to a wholly LGBT plane of oblivion and the daedra prince looks like a gigantic vagina.

something something strong nord woman

I hope not. It's immersion-ruining.

Hail friend

i hope they dont

based

sure
maybe the best sandbox game ever
you could do whatever you wanted to the point to beat the game in 15min, it was up to you
the story, exploration, architecture and complexity (many different item slots and many differen factions to join or to anger) was amazing

had to mod that out on fo4. fuck that

The worst thing about Bethesda games of late is the enemy scaling. I want it to go back to be like Morrowind where apparently from what I've read, there was SOME scaling but it must have been too small to notice.
Half the fun of that game for me is fighting npcs that are meant to be fought way later in the game and getting epic shit from them early in game.

It's fantasy based on fantasy, everyone loves a hot shieldmaiden

I thought the journal system and map system was actually great too. It forces you to keep track of things in your head while also making you manage fewer quests at a time so your pages didn't get bogged down in crap.

Plus those quests where you had to become the Horators of all the Houses were really good in how little they held your hand and you just had to figure it all out. It was very satisfying.

who cares? I stopped playing ES with Daggerfall

questmarker were a mistake
now its just mindless
>follow this direction
>click on this person

Should I buy Elder Scrolls online (+ the Summerset Isles DLC)?

It'll be fine, as long as Todd is in charge. Todd is based. If faggot Pete Hines is in charge, it's going to be diversity is strength fuck wypipo: the game.

When was Hammerfell ever mentioned? Hammerfell is mostly a fucking desert. It's obviously High Rock based on the trailer.

Attached: 1465996290419.png (901x843, 440K)

>retconning the fact that Redguards are the lowest INT classes
Says who?

Yeah it also makes it so level designers stop caring about designing shit properly and you get lots of copy+paste sections and places that look and feel the same. Granted, Vivec was repetitive looking but that was supposed to be the point and after a while you figure out where things are supposed to be and half the fun is in trying to figure it out.

I honestly can't believe someone in the Skyrim dev team thought quest markers weren't enough and they added a Clairvoyance spell. Like how retarded are these goddam game testers and why do they keep trying to appease them?

Skyrim wasn't so bad. The Empire wore Roman outfits and armor. The entire Empire/Skyrim feud was a trick of the (((elves))), which resembled the jews pretty well, which shows what kind of divide and conquer tactic they use irl.

I meant after Daggerfall. stupid faggy english language. best TES game ever, nothing will ever come close to it because gaming industry got kiked

This

IDEA FARMING THREAD

stop giving market research for free to an industry that hates you

youtube.com/watch?v=YebMt5DDSF4

>Dagoth Ur will never ask you to CUM

AND BRING WRAITHGUARD

Attached: dagoth dawg.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

*tips fedroa

the industry as a whole is bad now, true. but I dont hate you. help me to create my magnus opus, for you

Attached: 21323435467457.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

But its not made by EA

>not using restoration on touch to boost your horse's speed to 100+, zooming over the ground until you hit a small bump and then flying 300 feet into the air
blep
oblivion best

No

Attached: evil_carmack.jpg (400x400, 30K)

No. Get your own ideas nigger
Or absorb companies so you can absorb their ideas
;)

fucking knifeears

They removed attributes in skyrim so it's literally not a problem anymore.

It's taking place in High Cuck, home of the Bretbongs

Yes desu

maybe if you like lore-rape

>be Redguard
>ra gada bix nood
>na-totambu nuffin
>live in the dwemer ruins n sheit
>be absorbed into the Reman dynasty during the first era
>we wuz kangs

>huge world
>randomized dungeons
>lots of skills
>owning horse, cart, ship, house
>lots of side quests
>lots of guilds
>being a vampire/werewolf
>fantastic music
>the absolute feeling of freedom

don't forget that this game came out in fucking 1996 you silly amerinigger. we were throwing k*rds in acid filled pits and there were no pc game sales to Turkey back then, all the shit was cracked

Daggerfall was a revolution, a masterpiece. too bad they had to rush it and couldn't implement most of the features they intended

I loved that aspect of morrowind. You had to train against wildlife before you could defeat the bandits at the start. Stumbling across a dungeon full of badasses only to come back 10 levels later to btfo them is much more satisfying than this new shit.

Cry some more nerd

Try playing Witcher games, nothing is leveled to you and if you try and fight high level shit even on easiest mode you get raped

Please this.

>not boots of blinding speed plus acrobatic buffs that let you 1 jump across 80% of the world in 1 minute

Lost a lot of hours in Skyrim. Many sleepless nights spent luring unsuspecting followers to the peaks of great mountains just to violently cast them into the abyss in a blaze of glory...

f 1000000

Agree with most of above comments. Less scaling, less handholding. Also, find a way to increase the NPC total by a reasonable amount. I had a permanent immersion break one day when I realized that there were only a few hundred people in the entire country. Which could be fine, if they would at least balance out the story-telling to reflect the size and scale of the conflict.

Attached: elder_kangs.jpg (698x436, 64K)

im fine with you preferring daggerfall, just seems odd you never tried oblvion, fo3, fo4 or skyrim. which despite cool guy internet contrarianism are very good games.

The enemy scaling in the newer games is even more bullshit because it's all over the place in the dungeons. You'll spend the whole dungeon one shotting enemies and then the boss comes out of his coffin and it's 20 minutes of eating your entire inventory because he knocks you on your ass every six seconds and takes out 90% of your health in one hit

Hammerfell is likely a golden age Arabic North African country, with heavy naval shit and pirates.

People who have no understanding things the red guards represents niggers but they are just black Arabs

But there's one interesting shit about they is that they came from another continent because they fucked up their ancestral homeland but we don't know how.

New game will probably be in both bretonland and hammerfell and deal with the aldjewmeri dominion

would also be nice to have larger cities
Skyrim was shit. it had shops, inns, some questrelated homes and nothing else

It's going to suck, there's really no reason to go into it with high hopes. I remember defending Skyrim's questionable design decisions on /v/ before release and once it came out it took a giant shit on my expectations

they share the imperial believe in gods and are the only humans left (except the stormcloaks of skyrim) to fight against elves, unlike the imperium who agreed to be cucked

Attached: vernonknowsyouhideknifeearssomewhere.jpg (516x699, 39K)

I did take a look at them

I just don't want sinister occult symbolism, dumbed down retarded shit, hidden political propaganda and other jewry in my games

Daggerfall was the best!!
I honestly really liked skyrim it felt more like daggerfall than morrowind or oblivion did.
All I want for the new game is better home making options and to be able to get married again.

Although Todd is great at directingTodd is actually shit at making RPG’s. Fuckup 4 is an example of this, story too linear, pales in comparison to NV. They should sell him to call of duty to make the campaigns more interesting.

SAVED

Attached: 1492864441960.png (968x733, 206K)

no. Todd really tried
Pete is the sellout. just look at this shiteating grin

Attached: 123234356457.jpg (600x300, 36K)

Game is going to be shit, PC & next gen consoles- and online only, main story will be a interracial & LGBT plot(You'll see)

>T.RealBethesdaEmployee100%iSwearplz

Nice

finally an elder scrolls game based on the middle east . i hope the story involves redguards (arabs) ,dwemer (assyriens), dunmer (israel) and middle eastern mythological creatures like the mongolian death worm or the leviathan . this game will be the new vegas of the elder scrolls games. i hope the kikes and sjw don't poison it

Attached: MW-Dwemer.png (448x801, 267K)

>voiced protagonist
>no perks only skill levels
>same magic system as skyrim
>leveled enemies
>barren map with 100 repetitive dungeons
>fetch quests
>difficulty only reduces damage output and increases damage taken
>paid mods
>paid multiplayer because of skyrim together hype
>no khajiit girls to marry

Wow, someone who actually acknowledges the dunmer as heebs instead of japs. I'm impressed.

>no khajiit girls to marry
the biggest atrocity of them all

Attached: 860837ea53fe61582fecb5c524045cd8.jpg (750x1150, 217K)

i dont think they should shoehorn it in or anything but i think it would be cool if they had a girl character who was a boy but changed herself with magic or somthing.

Fo4 sucked, the others you mentioned were great

Bring back procedurally generated terrain like daggerfall and I'm ok with it.

Attached: daggerfall priv hold.webm (640x400, 2.88M)

Of the big 6 it's objectively
Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion
FNV > 3 > 4
4 isn't even worth playing.

i liked 4 i really liked buildign bases and making them look nice.

Don't lie. There will be 13 new furry races each with an option to have a homosexual relationship with your character. There will also be some straight characters such as the Horse and Dog men but only if your character is female.
Don't forget Toke N Black the heroic warrior that sleeps with any female character a male MC shows interest with then describes in detail why the male MC couldn't date her. He then offers to help the MC hook up with any of the 47 male homosexual characters in the game

Redguards will conquer the Imperial City once and for all

reminder that morrowind is the best installment of the series and anyone who says otherwise hasn't played it.

morrowind had good story but vvardenfell was ugly and gross

fucking why

if you're 25+ years old, and still play video games, you might as well end it

you haven't played it

>Morrowind without mods above Oblivion
>Skyrim above Oblivion at all

You have shit taste

wrong

>dude just like download these 12 mods and then it's good what's the problem?

Judging by Skyrim, not that cucked at all.
Todd did everything he could to make the Stormcloaks the most desirable side to take.

Almost as cucked as you and Jow Forums