Q-user

A bunch of normies on Twitter namely Jack Posibiec swear up and down that this guy is not a LARP and that we all love him. What are your true thoughts Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20180626_105955.jpg (790x769, 49K)

He's an obvious establishment counter-intel op designed to get people to root for globalist agendas by trying to convince them it's 4d chess. The fact he came out in support of Iranian regime change simply overplayed his hand.

Q user is a larp it's more then 1 person posting they get together on discord.

not only is he fake, but also gay

He glows real bright

Are Drumpf supporters smart enough to see through it though?

Attached: 1499765122571.jpg (822x1101, 395K)

Qanon is an IQ test. Those with IQs less than 100 ignore all the failed predictions about Hillary/Tony/Huma, accept wrong predictions as disinfo (common larper tactic for always being right), don't understand cold-reading tactics, don't understand confirmation biases, don't understand mathematical likelihoods when dealing with thousands of cryptic lines, and want others to believe that this larper is proving he can predict tweets -- even though someone wanting to prove they can predict tweets would simply post a full tweet.

Qanon is not a deep-state psy-op or a leftist, but he is just as dangerous. The DOJ is the biggest threat to America at the moment, and Qanon is blinding people from that fact.

Do people not consider that the statement regime change in iran could be reffereing to the past?

qanon is real however qanon is a psyop as well to galvanize libertarians/conservatives and some centrists in the final battle against the final boss - pedogate.

Q has successfully redpilled a shit ton of people. i doubt as many as the chans themselves have redpilled, but as stated its a psyop to galvanize support for Q.

Q better fucking deliver some mother fucking pedoheads or Qs following will backfire on Q. it only makes sense Q would deliver unless this is an elaborate scheme to locate document and eventually send all of us off to some fema camps or some shit.

Can you not use those flags when making a serious statement?

The entire government is enforcing human slavery through their fucking pet LEOs and dogs. I am an anarchist like Christ spoke out against and opposed and I dont use the flag because im not a douchemagoo

It was a larp at first, now it's a joke.

The first post was well done, but they got progressively more absurd as time went on.

>qanon is an IQ test

k well Q user redpilled 10s of thousands if not hundreds of thousands and possibly millions into awareness of pizza/pedogate which weve been doing consistently for 2.5 years. how redpilling people on pedogate is helpful to the establishment is far beyond me.

Posobiec is a LARP

Qanon is NOT a deep-state psy-op. That's just the opposite side of the stupidity coin. Someone with deep-state capabilities would have the means to be a lot more convincing.

It's a disinformation campaign meant to distract Boomers with brain teasers instead of organizing and actually doing something productive.

Probably not the Jow Forumsthe Donald faggots. Those people are fucking retards who just cheer on their mostly randomly chosen politician like a football team, they don't really comprehend policy, they just seem to consider anything Trump does as good.

So when he started talking about how the people need to rise up in Iran, he was what, talking about how they installed a theocracy in the past? I'm not sure if you are trying to say Qanon has a kindergarten understanding of english tense, or if you do.

Qanon is pure misinformation. What truth he says is salted with enough nonsense to allow the establishment media and intel community to discredit everything he says, including the truth. By "red pilling" people the end goal is to get the public to disregard anyone who claims to believe him as a nut job, while at the same time slowly turning the anti-establishment voters into avid supporters of a globalist agenda using the 4d chess meme bullshit.

Q is a LARP, it's funny seeing Wikileaks btfo Q on Twitter and all the boomer retards lose their shit.

Q brought pedophilia to the public conciousness. Any fucking asshole who think he is not good in an honest way who denies that is not really being honest.

You people understand that Q is either stalling for 3 years to kill 7 billion people all in the same 3 months with multiple methods... or we have a real spark to revolution on our hands

Q user does make memetic sense considering how the internet was initially used on early Jow Forums and 90s web. What makes the most sense given all the movies we have seen? Jow Forums was chosen to set ablaze new sparks of intense care for good all over the world. However you will notice that the people are so sheepish that they havent started to think like Militia Men in your own community.

All we need to do when the move is made is be ready to fight retard cops who dont join the movement to end human slavery and EU forces. The Military men in our 5 branches are going to kill off eachother. Those who fight for freedom vs those who fight to maintain this system of theft

wikileaks has been fucking compromised for years. assange hasnt posted with his PGP in a very long time

So theres no way that all the people that were (((unified))) with Q outside of Jow Forums would just settle for being decieved again? Remember that normies have more balls even though they are stupider.

I don't care. I don't care about either, all I said was it's funny. Whoever runs the Wikieaks twitter, I don't care. It's funny all the livid boomers.

The end goal is to get you into the same political camp as people who spout easily discredited nonsense, and therefore claim what you claim is nonsense too. Qanon is bait designed to get you to start making a lot of noise so that the establishment and media can point out the crazies like the dumbass who took a gun into PingPong Pizza and use that to dismiss the whole thing.

Qanon isn't deliberately trying to help the establishment. None of that is a problem. Where he's unwittingly helping the establishment is when it comes to Sessions, the DOJ, etc. If people think Hillary was detained last year as part of some secret plan being masterminded by Sessions, then what reason do they have to demand tangible movement from the DOJ?

this is my theory too

They absolutely will. They likely won't even have the deception register in their minds. The human brain is rather good at memory-holing information that leads to the realization that you were wrong, and it's often more difficult to convince someone they were tricked than to trick them in the first place.

It's a psyop to get "anti-establishment" boomers to support establishment/CIA goals like regime change.

holy fuck are you blue pilled.

That dude was a pedo working for pedos. They needed plausible deniability for being more nervous in the midst of the allegations.

>Get shot up with one bullet
>ohh boy FEDs I need to hire private security
>Better totally upgrade my website by changing the logo and wiping the servers

this is plausible however i find it unlikely because no ome is going to care about being discredited when were all finally pissed off enough to go lynch pedos in the street

the DOJ is failed atm and trump blatantly eludes to it. seems to me this is a unification movement on trumps end because if Qteam/Trump dont deliver with the long needed purge theres millions of us willing to do it ourselves. just seems contradictory

No dude. You need to really look forward. If Q stops posting for 2 months that would make the normies ready to kill democrats. If he keeps posting for another 2 years and nothing monumental and obvious corruption sweeps happen.. and no constitutional reform to morality which doesnt give false authority to anyone...

The Q crowd on boomer levels may not have money.... but they have old bodies that would still help in a strive to ending the satanic fucks of this world

also what this guy said:

there was a basement and one bullet magically flew into CPPs hard drive. the shooter was the son of a Hollywood sound editor and multiple kike connections

Not everything is a massive conspiracy, and not everyone is some deep cover agent. Qanon isn't part of some massive government conspiracy, he's just a shill larping online to try and get his political opposition to shill unwittingly on his behalf, that's it. The Deep State is not a singular entity, but a collection of establishment individuals who are held up by the status quo and are working independently towards that same goal. On a macro scale, it looks to the more suspicious minded like a wide reaching collaborative plot, but it's just a very wide spread crowd mentality.

Why would trump allow it though?

He could destroy Qanon story with one tweet, and surely he would have if it wasnt his guys controlling it

He's a larp and we all hate him.

Do you know about compartmentalization? How people can serve agendas they have no idea or direct knowledge they are serving?

Do you understand that most people on this planet are centrally manipulated by a body of supergovernment? Its the Dark Occult.

Stop being a fucking idiot and understand that the nightmare is reality and extremely worrisome. How are you on Jow Forums and are not redpilled on Cultural Marxism and Hegelian dialectics?

>the DOJ is failed atm and trump blatantly eludes to it.
Trump does more than allude to the broken DOJ -- he outright scolds Sessions and says he would've picked someone else -- but his message isn't being heard as well as it could be because Qlarper has people completely inverting the message with their secret decoder rings.

And here's the problem: If Trump were playing a game of deception, why would anyone on his side actually reveal that? Wouldn't they instead be supporting the deception? Although Qanon is not a leftist, it's a leftist who would run such interference on Trump's tweets to keep down the Sessions agitation.

What the fuck are you talking about? You fastly underestimate the apathy of the average person, especially on the right. Any violence goaded out of the right will simply be used as an excuse for a crackdown on true conservative views and individuals. Some guy on twitter missing a larp post for a bit isn't going to lead to the day of the rope, and you're a fucking retard for thinking so. Worse than that, that behavior is literally exactly what the establishment wants, because it would allow them to go out and shut down conservative speech, protests, gatherings, websites, and online accounts en masse with total justification in the public eye.

Q predicted this thread.

Well other than capturing normies attention he hasn't DONE shit, LEAKED shit or PREVENTED shit.

If his job is to get peoples attention then good job, but they haven't contributed anything toward anybody's goals

See, this is the bullshit that lets the media discredit the rest of the actual issues at hand. Nobody is going to be able to be convinced of the dangers of cultural marxism if every time it's mentioned it's in the same statement as a "dark occult" commanding a supergovernment.

IRAN IS NEXT RIGHT GUYS??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: 1522690224272.gif (800x800, 247K)

The second I saw Wikileaks "reporting" about it, I knew it was a job done by wikileaks. Wikileaks also putting private information of low level ICE agents for lunatics to see is more evidence that it has been subverted.

>k well Q user redpilled 10s of thousands if not hundreds of thousands and possibly millions into awareness of pizza/pedogate which weve been doing consistently for 2.5 years.
he hasnt redpilled people on (((who))) is behind it and that tells me all i need to know

It is Stephen Miller doing Trump PR through a back channel he can control.
It is pretty simple really, and that is how he can seed the Q user lines into the Trump tweets and speeches later on.

Q is the CIA trying to fuck with people, the info might be true but the intention is malicious.

I'm real, I swear

You're a fucking retard. The ICE agents information was public. It was scraped by someone else, Wikileaks re-released it, because it was taking down.

obvious (2 or 3 posters) shill operation attempting to reply to each and every post to make it appear that we believe
that is very important to Q
yet the LARP started here supposedly to cover up las vegas

>Qanon is not a psy-op
He most certainly is, by mixing dis-info with other, more obvious events he is creating a dangerous environment.

Real Q hasn’t made a post since like December

Its the truth. How the fuck do you properly handle problems without accepting the truth?

I won't believe anything about anyone until I see perp walks, and handcuffs.

Until then, its all one giant LARP. I don't give a shit if this Q faggot gets shit vaguely right a lot of the time. I still see zero results.

Rope, or handcuffs. Until then, don't give a fuck.

Dumbass. There is non stop violations of civil rights of all people. If we dont use Q or something like it to wake up normies to human rights... our only other option is war

Jack has called Q a larp multiple times.

This larper goes to a lot of trouble to fool people too. Remember when he seemed to have predicted a DOD tweet image last year... and people were fooled for days... but then it was found that DOD has been tweeting the same image around the same time every year?

He doesn't have the means to predict full tweets. He depends on people reading predictions into things that aren't actually predictions (random numbers that can be shoehorned by mental gymnastics into something they were never claimed to be), and he evidently does a fair bit of snooping around of public information, probably listening to Trump's every word in an effort to make educated guesses about where his tweets are going to go.

Real Q hasn't made a post since thread TWO.

Corsi declared Q user a larp.
Corsi has been in this movement longer than most people on this board have been alive.

>larp
Well, maybe not a larp, but not the real deal anyway.

There exists not one person who believes Q is anything but a LARP or disinfo

>What are your true thoughts Jow Forums?
he glows bright

Why do you continue to act as if Qlarper is a catalyst rather than a sedative? He's a sedative. People who believe that some super plan is in effect have every reason to sit on their hands and do nothing.

Making up a story and calling it truth doesn't suddenly give you an argument.

Yes, you just made my point. Everywhere you look there are people having their rights violated, nobody else seems to care, the local sheriff hasn't been hung for killing an elderly man in his own home during a no-knock raid, hell, nobody even gets fired over shit like that.

The people have been driven to a point of numb apathy. War will come eventually, but any violence from the right will be purely in reaction to violence on the left. There will be no sudden mass awakening where people just march out into the street and start killing leftists, the leftists will be breaking down the doors of conservatives first.

You are doing the exact same thing as the liberals. You are assigning everyone in the country your own mindset and reactionary mentality. You may care about these things, I certainly care about these things, but the average person doesn't give a shit, and nothing you say can make the average person give a shit. The only thing that will make them care is when antifa is breaking down their door in the middle of the night because he has an American flag flying on his house and a Trump bumper sticker on his truck. That is the only thing, and even then, most of his neighbors will continue to not give a shit.

THIS. Jack "muh scoops" Posobiec is a DoD psyop

You think it always happens as intended?

Thats why I said earlier. Q is either the last stall before the murder of 7 billion people at the same time... or its a positive thing.

didn't Q say they were going to take away Israel's nukes?
if that shit happens I will believe in Q

Ok lets all make a promise to do the thing when they crash the FED again at least.

Lol at this ever happening.

Watch Q - The plan to save the world on you tube. It will put a tear in your eye whether you believe Q or not

This is true
About 3 years ago in fact
On /po/, I ended up there by mistake

Show me where Q addresses the JQ and we'll talk. otherwise all I see is a smoke screen and mirrors.

Attached: QisaLARP.png (720x720, 640K)

either the jews lose their power or this planet should be destroyed from the core out

No more nightmare plutocracy.

Qanon is beginning to name the jew. He called out Mossad during the helicopter false flag attack and said they were saving Israel for last.

USA is also officially out of the syria conflict now. cant be coincidence.

go to qanon.pub and search Mossad & Israel

im not a Qtard but i follow Q to a moderate extent. He recently blamed Mossad on false flag (((helicopters)))

I don't disagree with you. I'm laughing at the idea of the United States taking the Israel's nukes.

can you show proofs of this post?

also doesn't that sound suspiciously like delaying though?

We are living in Weimar America. Things are nowhere near bad enough for the typical person to go out and start killing people, or even support such a thing. When the FED bubble bursts again, I suspect it will lead directly to the evential final end of the establishment, but it will be a long road and things will need to get much, much, much worse than they are now.

Nobody will care about what the FED has been doing until the day comes when they check their accounts and find that they have no money, and after that, nobody will care about what the banks do so long as things seem to get better or stay the same. People become acclimated to oppression over time, to the point that they will fight against the idea of liberty. If you want people out in the streets physically fighting along ideological lines, you need to have partisan actions that make the situation in the country get incredibly bad incredibly fast. Something like an EBT system having a mass failure would probably do it, but even then the American whites just took the LA riots on the chin and still thought equal rights was a good idea. It takes a fucking massive amount of sudden oppressive force to get a typical non-left wing white American to turn to violence.

I think so too. There may be some truth to it, but either way it doesn't change the day to day culture war we're engaged in.

desu id more inclined to believe their was truth to it if the following 2 things didnt happen
>they constantly try and force it as a pol thing
>they didnt dress up all the bullshit non happening as democrat v republican
as if all politicians for generations arent kikes

see:

>the fed
>privately owned institution ran by kikes

fucking kill them all

Attached: 800px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (800x533, 69K)

Q did start on Jow Forums but was shilled off, the first so called larper who ever got shilled off Jow Forums. Shills hang round Jow Forums discussing how much they don’t believe in Q while real Jow Forums followed Q to cripple chan. I only come back here to get my fix of racist banter.
Q makes it quite clear that it is not Rep vs Dems and that corruption throughout is rife.

>mossad agent working for Trump PR department is going to solve corruption issues
please go back to cripplechan

>Q brought pedophilia to the public conciousness
self perpetuating myth, qanon didnt post until Halloween last year.

>Q has successfully redpilled a shit ton of people.
wrong, he has been a gatekeeper, used to frame all discussion within the tight and safe bounds of party politics and desu the safe area of pedophilia. he hasnt called out the tribe, he hasnt mentioned 9/11 despite the scale of that crime dwarfing literally everything thats happened in US history and all of the belligerents still alive and kicking waiting to be hanged.

everything he was pushed has been in line with ongoing neo-con agendas, such as taking out saudi factions that invest abroad in favour more more insular leaders, tying russia to the uranium one scandal in line with the ongoing anti-russia narrative and most lately the iran happening.

>Q is Mossad
>Q routinely names the pedos

try again rabbi. i know Q is a psyop but come the fuck on thats beyond counter intuitive

This is actually unironically the correct answer.
Doesn't hurt that Miller is /ourguy/

If Trump tried discrediting Qanon, that would literally be fireworks and celebrations for Qtards. It would solidify their bullshit. They'd interpret it as a confirmation. "OMG, POTUS IS TELLING US Q IS REAL!!! IF HE WERE JUST A LARPER, WHY WOULD THE FREAKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES EVEN GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY???"

Truth is, a president isn't going to publicly discredit Qanon, for the same reason that a president isn't going to publicly discredit John Titor or any other such figure. These shit-eating larpers are ultimately just nowhere near that important. Even Eminem failed to get much of anything from Bush and then Trump.

Most of us went this way.

>Q did start on Jow Forums but was shilled off
by people like me who blatantly saw through the bullshit, once the asian trip and antifa chimpout in november turned out to be nothing, the game was up. if asking the cbts regulars to name the tribe is shilling then i admit to being guilty, they had to go.

yet they still come back, the same people post the same memes in 100 different organised false flag attempts to pin shit ideas onto pol.
>omg lets dox shareblue a year after they lost all relevancy!
the latest stupid shit theyre pushing is the 'people of light' thing, which like all of their bad ideas, will never catch on.

>by people like me who blatantly saw through the bullshit
let me guess the constant bullshit the faggot fucking mods that allow gay shill slide and pro pedophilia propaganda is more relevant to 4pol than Q is right?

I think he has conclusively proved his proximity to Trump while doing it in a way that only autists are able to follow.

The major question is whether he is a psyop. I think he has unspoken goals of de-Nazifying us, converting us to civcuck nationalism, and keeping a lid on any potential revolt from the right (4d chess! Trust the plan! Trust sessions!) If he produces the 35,000+ pedo heads I would forgive just about anything from Q and Trump.

I am trusting the plan, for now. But if this goes past the mid-terms with no major action against the puppetmasters I will have to assume that Q is just part of a neocon/MIC plot to grab a bigger piece of the NWO pie from the Rothschild/Soros/Saudi faction. If Trump leaves office without nationalizing the Fed or opening most of the indictments or purging the FBI+DOJ+CIA, etc. then the Jews will have left us no choice...

>by people like me who blatantly saw through the bullshit, once the asian trip and antifa chimpout in november turned out to be nothing
He also said Hillary was detained in October, and he said Tony & Huma were indicted in November.

Qtards are so delusional that either they stick to their guns and insist that these claims were true, muttering something about sealed indictments blah blah blah -- or they know they're false claims but mutter some low-IQ nonsense about necessary disinfo.

>the first so called LARPer
>he doesn't know about frank
>being this new

I’m thinking about fucking a hot chick in the ass. I think about this a lot. That’s my true thoughts.

Attached: D68C79A9-F41F-4B44-8874-28AE82F4FF0C.jpg (1280x1873, 248K)

or they know Q has posted far more than enough to simply be a fucking LARP and keep Q team within arms distance because of the oblivious nature of Q having some sort of inside connection

>let me guess the constant bullshit the faggot fucking mods that allow gay shill slide and pro pedophilia propaganda is more relevant to 4pol than Q is right?
>unironically using babys first kike tricks when challenged
watch as it squirms into its natural form of irrationally lashing out and putting words into others mouths, attributing all sorts of shit so they can dismiss them out of hand as being 'x or y'. its self preservation, debate and wordplay is the one arena the tribe will openly admit to taking pride in, losing a challenge from the goy is brain wrenching to their being, they need to per-empt their outs with the whataboutary.

there will never be a confirmed list of predictions compiled, they wouldnt dare.

or none of it true. There is no list, no secret indictments, no investigation and no grand conspiracy.

>I think he has conclusively proved his proximity to Trump while doing it in a way that only autists are able to follow.
Not really. He posts random numbers, and Qtards decide for themselves what those numbers mean. They single out the cryptic lines among many thousands that can be made into hits by mental gymnastics, which is no mathematical miracle. Plus, last year around Christmas, he fooled people by posting an image that the DOD account had been posting around Christmas for years, showing his willingness to make deep dives into public info to give the appearance of hits, which means even shit like the Goodwin thing isn't certifiably impressive.

If he wanted to prove foreknowledge of Trump's tweets, he'd just post a full tweet. If Qtards say he wants to do it with plausible deniability, then that's just conceding the game to the skeptic, for the "proof" becomes, at best, ambiguous.

>there will never be a confirmed list of predictions compiled, they wouldnt dare.
Especially not if it had to include all the failed predictions as well.

Has anyone else considered q-user likely is Posobiec? Lmao. A lot of retard boomers think this board has like magical powers and that users here have some deep insights ("LE weaponized autism is on the case xD!") so they think q-user is actually something that could happen on here.

Attached: 1437757737511.jpg (192x185, 7K)

Prolific writing =/= prolific truth. There used to be Usenet kooks and larpers who'd post volumes of material each week.

I have one simple question for you: Do you believe that Hillary was detained in October and Huma+Tony indicted in November?

oh look an anti Q thread completely overrun with shills out the fucking ass, dont mind if i just post every single Q proof to date, and then coincidentally witness the thread get shoad in about 20 or so minutes.

Attached: bad may for the pope.png (658x976, 402K)