PayPal Acceptable Use Policy Update

Just a heads up that PayPal are updating their acceptable use policy from 31st August 2018. The change is as follows:

>(f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime
>(f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime

So basically anything PayPal deems "discriminatory" will get your account shut down. Apparently "promotion of hate" wasn't nebulous enough. Expect stories in the coming years of conservatives getting locked out of their account for "discriminatory" purchases/donations.

Attached: th (4).jpg (474x467, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People still use JewPal?

Hmm. To be honest I barely use it anymore except as a small bit of emergency funds.

Source:
paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full

>dude put your credit card numbers here, we're just like you

this. i got a lifetime ban from the service years ago.
fuck those kikes.

my paypal is in -15k$

>REEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE WE GET FORCED TO DO BUSINESS WITH GAY PEOPLE
>paypal just banned nazis how fucking dare the libtards

This money changer is just like Jesus!

i've been looking to get rid of my payola anyways. anybody know some better services?

and my other account is in -4k

Oh, is that what they meant by "pal" all this time? Ew.

Are there any good alternatives?

What would it even enforce? Racist payments?

They've been shutting down accounts of people selling stuff or collecting donations for causes and whatever else for a long time now. It's all one more step into the Beast System.

I recon they will add some detection in the notes like writing "nigger" in it will get your account shut down just like writing ISIS,cuba, and other restricted words get ur account shut down and submitted to FBI

i had an account investigated by FBI because I sent a payment with the note "ISIS salary as a joke

>how can we steal more shekels?

>freeze accounts and perma ban anyone that makes any kind of antisemitic, intolerant or mildly offensive transactions!

>gooood good job rabbi eli

>thanks rabbi levy, shall we have lunch at the mall today? we can dive for nickels at the fountain!

>hand rubbing intensifies

Looks like Illuminati are doing great :^)

Attached: 1528634046530.jpg (225x225, 9K)

God's work desu, how did you manage that?

I've been doing business with them since 2011 and they've been faggots for years. They can suck my fucking dick and I'll call their Indian call center and tell them that after waiting for 1.5 hours

had a big sale volume and my supplier stopped selling me but I still had 150 orders to fulfill

decided to withdraw the money and let paypal eat all the reversals

Kek. I had an order from some antivaccine hippy fuck in California. Collected the money, still haven't shipped it. Sue me, cuckifornia

I'd not mess around with US paypal you guys have shit like credit scores and debt collectors actually mean business there

we dont have a credit score or any shit like that here so they cant do shit to me