USA among 10 most dangerous nations for women - experts

Trump's America is now more dangerous to women than Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana, Liberia and Uzbekistan where 4% of people are still technically enslaved.

Apologise

cbsnews.com/news/us-10-most-dangerous-country-for-women-thompson-reuters-survey-amid-metoo/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=53518799

Attached: most_dangerous.png (794x1073, 102K)

Come back when they're in chains..

>'WE GOTTA PROTECT OUR WIMMIZ FROM THE EVIL MEXICANS"
>proceed to brutalize women with violence
rural retards are so fucking stupid

Then why the fuck does everyone seem to want to immigrate here?

Attached: 1515141230834.jpg (401x372, 24K)

Who knew babykillers didn't like America?

Sounds about right

source of stats?

W O M P
O
M
P

Attached: OWOMP.jpg (750x732, 126K)

>(((experts)))

Good maybe theyll step in line

Thanks Hollywood and other richfags. You fags sure get away with all of it for years that we are now on the list.

Fuck and no Latinamerican country even on that list, guess ICE gonna have to deny all assylum seekers then, would be a real shit move to let this people move into an even worse country.

It's because of niggers

To protect american women from american men.

>Top 10 of the most dangerous nations for women
>no sweden
Has to be fake

Fucking asinine. I'm sure my mom would rather be in Iran bro

I agree

The US needs Islam

(You)

> US top 10 dangerous places for women.
> Africa continent has more than 10 states.
> This implies that the US is somehow more dangerous than Africa shithole

wow that is complete horse shit

Absolutely retarded. It’s amazing this shit passes for journalism. Pick any ten countries in Africa. Those could easily dominate the top ten.

>risk of sexual violence
Ok
>Harassment
How do they define harassment?
>Coerced into sex
Is the walk of Shame now considered dangerous for women because it makes them feel bad?

>All the countries of Africa
>All the countries of the Middle East
>Most of Latin America
No, no it's the USA that's a danger. For God's sake what on earth is this retarded BULLSHIT?!

Attached: 1522279092790.jpg (748x468, 36K)

Says the only reason the us is on the list is because if me too

what

Methodology
>The Thomson Reuters Foundation survey asked about 550 experts in women's issues

This is a scathing indictment of the sheer incompetence of women's studies academia. For comparison here is the list of countries where at least half of teenage girls have had their clitorises cut off and their vaginas sown partially so that they will not enjoy sex and be less likely to be unfaithful to the husbands/owners their fathers sell them to. For profit. As teenagers.

>Somalia (98%)
>Guinea (97%)
>Djibouti (93%)
>Sierra Leone (90%)
>Mali (89%)
>Egypt (87%)
>Sudan (87%)
>Eritrea (83%)
>Burkina Faso (76%)
>Gambia (75%)
>Ethiopia (74%)
>Mauritania (69%)
>Liberia (50%)

There's 13 of them. USA is rated worse than 9 of them.

Come at me feminists. Prove that you shouldn't be legally forbidden from coming within 100 feet of a child, within a mile of a school, and sterilized just to be safe.

Fuck you. Fuck those of you who believe this study. And suck my cock.

>my cherrypicked, unsourced, single statistic is a total refutation of five hundred lifelong experts
cool

OP, do you consume this garbage journalism? What is wrong with you? Have you ever seen an actual map of the world motherfucker?

telling a tumblrina to kill herself it's the same as a poo rape gang actually killing a woman and fucking the corpse until it turns to mush.

Attached: kukulkek.jpg (682x600, 80K)

Ladies and gentlemen a complete retard.

no it got linked on my twitter. i get all my news from Jow Forums and instapundit

>(((experts)))

I really can't recover from the shock.

made me chuckle. i r8 8/8

Libshit solution: Lets import the populations of 1-9 into the US.

>Think of the wamenz & chilldins!

i tell you what, you tell us which nation you want to go to on that list (apart from the us), and i'm sure we can find the money to send you

but we both know you'd never go, you virtue signalling little shit

>Survey
>From "experts in women's issues"
Oh so a bunch of third waves said this country has it as bad as places that still have sex slaves and FGM. Haha way to make everything about yourselves, cunts.

Sure are a lot of (((Experts))), (((scientists))) and (((sources))) nowadays.

Attached: thinkingrlyhard.png (680x445, 521K)

Almost as if nazi bullshit is factually wrong.

Stop hiding your Geo flag, cunt.

Attached: e4301fab5adef4fcf98e2338be6a172e597573c919d3903b0cb7d4fc3cec4bcc.png (571x618, 53K)

Deport shitskins and watch how that changes

It's Negroids and Mexicans already in country, my man.

Euros behave like Euros pretty much anywhere in the world.

>(((Experts)))
>no Sweden on list
It's like they're not even trying anymore.

Attached: 1529447626020.jpg (677x995, 104K)

>be the majority in america
>a problem happens to the majority of women
>somehow it's arbitrarily foreigners' fault

So you're a faggot and a mutt. I'm surprised you haven't offed yourself yet

Jow Forums tears are the greatest antidepressant

that's what they wanted, fifty shades of rape and sheeeeit

The real majority in the us is women, though.

Negroids have a murder rate of at least 15 in the US.

Euros have around 1-2 in the US. The same as Euro countries.

It's why the US has an average of ~5.

>he fell for the depression meme

Attached: 1503895456431.jpg (200x176, 19K)

I'm not depressed, idiot.

Are these people fucking retarded? How does this help the narrative that you should allow central american women escape their abusive husbands because they are so helpless in their own countries then?

Attached: 580643d3c5240220008b5165-750.jpg.png (500x357, 140K)

>listen to "experts" in ideologically possessed, corrupt fields that have zero sense of empiricism
I'm good, fag, no thanks. Take your cancer up your ass for me, I'll pass.

DEPORT ALL WEMYN. FEMBOTS NAU!

See By saying Jow Forums tears is the best anti-depressant implies that you have been depressed before faggot. Here's a redpill for you; emotions are pointless

Hmmm, What does 6 of these 10 countries have in common?

>argument from authority fallacy
this article is 100% an argument from authority, and it's bullshit.
just like polls and rape statistics

>I get off on hallucinating that people disagreeing with my bullshit are crying
Who touched you in the no no zone, user?

Hmmm maybe we should perhaps look at rape statistics and find out some more information about who is making America so unsafe for women.
Whats that? We're not allowed to do that? Okay lets just move on then.

>Here's a redpill for you; emotions are pointless
no actual real human being talks like an anime villain you retard

>HURR I TOTALLY GET Jow Forumss TEARS CUZ I AM CLEVER BUTT PIRATE!!!!
You must have smoked a lot of meth today as many faggots do, because you're literally jerking yourself off and thinking that something major has happened here that anyone cares about. Jow Forums normal stance is to genocide all fags, so us telling you to kill yourself is standard fare, not that anyone's actually upset by you. But whatever, fags are childlike and emotionally fragile, so whatever keeps you from killing yourself you AIDS riddled pile of disease, go for it. You'll suicide in 2020 when you realize you're barely halfway through your ultimate nightmare.

Attached: 1506566202489.jpg (412x439, 37K)

You know, they kill their baby girls in China. China is safer than the US for women, according to this (((source)))

why are you so autistic?

You're right, I'm just an emotionless asshole. But you'll become one too before you know; Jow Forums will rot you from the inside out.

>But you'll become one too before you know; Jow Forums will rot you from the inside out
holy shit summerfags go

trump confirmed not anime villain

>falling for the summerfag meme
You don't even know where that originated from do you?

>USA
>worse than brazil for women

HAAHAAAHAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAj

t.brazilian living in germany

guilt about the hollycaust? no. no reason getting mad about something you cant change.

It's just how niggers and wetbacks treat women and constantly ooga booga afta da whyte wimminz.

Attached: 1524448975705.png (376x476, 254K)

Old /b/. I don't do archeology to study further back than where I picked it up.

First thought that came to my mind
This is straight up bullshit. A woman can get away dressed as a super whore here while would be gang raped in most if not all of the OP

Rape capital of the world Sweden not on list.
India, with 1/1000th the amount of rapes as the second lowest country is 1st.

yeah its so dangerous women with multi colored hair are yelling about shit on a daily basis, its something you see happen a lot in countries similar to ours like saudi arabia, i know i've seen countless blue haired women with their tits out yelling at me for mansplaining.

0% chance this isn't bullshit

>old /b/
Wow, you guessed it. But in reality it originated from the Habbo raids back in 2006 but really picked up traction around the time /b/ ruined Jessie Slaughter's life back in 2010 and /b/ itself was featured on ABC; that was the first real exposure /b/ got aside from that exploding van incident, which in turn caused thousands of newfags to flood /b/ and the rest of the site

>Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador aren't more dangerous to women than the US
gonna have to call bullshit here

Like you queers, I was born this way. But, unlike modern faggots, I actually provide a service of worth and am not simply a dispensary of giardia and other fun illness.

Cry me a river, who cares
Usa is a 3world in some parts of it's wast lands.

>film wywimmins walking 10 hours in new york
>show how much she gets catcalled
>it's only nigs and spics doing it

Is it really surprising that when you spend years importing people from the top 10 shitholes that your country starts to become a shithole.

I have a spare copy of minecraft in which I'd love to test out some new mods I've been working on just for you

T.faggot.

Faggots are not known for having a brain.

B-BUT IF WE DIDN'T IMPORT MORE SHITSKINS WE WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH DIVERSE DINING OPTIONS AND IT'S REALLY NECESSARY TO BE ABLE TO EAT DISHES FROM NATIONS WHERE THEY WIPE THEIR ASS WITH THEIR HAND AND DON'T WASH BEFORE THEY COOK, RIGHT FELLAS? THAT'S TOTALLY WORTH ANY PROBLEMS IMMIGRANTS MIGHT BRING WITH THEM!!!

Attached: 1529440700634.png (200x200, 56K)

to the social justice and centrist liberals, yes

>A survey by abut 550 experts in women's issues
>10 most dangerous countries for women, as picked by the experts surveyed
Sounds like this study isn't based off of any facts and they just surveyed some women who claim to be experts and asked them what nations are dangerous.
If this was a real list, every single african, middle eastern, and south american country would be miles above the US.

and if you look at the stats it's because of niggers and spics
almost all leftist

Attached: trump raping.jpg (317x315, 97K)

Importing the 3rd world gets you this

Experts in 'womens issues', So a bunch of retards.

>No Iraq
>No Oman
>No Emirates
>No fucking Venezuela
Lol, what a bogus list.

>this guy actually believes the US is worse than Haiti, where there are 70,000 young girls in slavery who are diddled and fucked every day but can’t say shit because they’re slaves

Okey dokey

Attached: 65479583-87E0-4BB1-90D1-AFFDEDE58F3F.jpg (374x480, 81K)

This is the kike narrative. Look at Germany, they are artificially deflating crime statistics down to nothing by not reporting / counting subsaharan nigger rapes and other crimes they commit. At the same time, inflate the US to top-tier dangerous status because they don't have enough nigger shitskins. Viola, you have created the narrative that we need more shitskin niggers and the kikes will use this to bring in 50 million into America. They will stop at nothing to genocide whites, they are fucking degenerate hybridized niggers of the sand themselves, and their hatred for gentiles knows no bounds!

Attached: 1527733461310.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

Smells like more jewish bullshit.

Venezuela doesn't exist to leftists.

...Sweden?