Claiming jews are not white is moronic

Yes I understand DNA stormfront fags just because you hate them doesn't you can just expel them from the race thats worse than nigger babbling on about white supremacy and institutional racism.

Refer to them as ethnically jewish whites or white jewish. (Give me good evidence disproving what i said if you have it id rather not associate kikes with the white race)

Attached: 1529357749738.jpg (3000x1875, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w
youtu.be/3XYMRAoqVmY
youtu.be/MoJQbPPFEHw
youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/yes-ashkenazi-jews-including-gal-gadot-are-people-of-color/
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

Attached: Israel- Jews are Khazar.png (1663x9218, 2.22M)

loicense pls

its late im scared to post in the day i dont want to get arrested

So a genetic and cultural difference exists but tey are white still? Fuck that.

pol needs to decide if they want to judge a person by their skin color or by their DNA.

they're about as white as turkmen are

she is white

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 51K)

Jews aren't white because their every effort is towards destroying white nations.

The genotype of a jew is fucking obvious and different to that of a european white

DNA matters I believe, many whites can contain somewhat high levels of african and non european dna and you wouldn't want to mix with a quasi nigger 'white' without knowing

here's some more sponfeeding for your tiny cowardly mind:
>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0).

Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

But I'm not white, and we'll never be white.

They are from the middle east.
You Anglos are retarded, you don't think Italians or Greeks are white, but you think middle easterners who want all white people genocided are white, just typical Anglo autism.

Also don't forget they think having brown eyes makes you a negro when all europeans had brown eyes and blue eyes are a relatively recent genetic mutation.

Attached: miriam leone.jpg (500x570, 51K)

They originated from the middle east. Whites on this board are referred to as historically white europeans.

They look vastly different feom Europeans. Vastly. It doesn't take a genius to observe this

they're white, sure,, but so are albanians, turks and chechens, you thick twat

>turks are white

Attached: brainleett.png (1300x2000, 288K)

youtu.be/p26xGXbam_w
youtu.be/3XYMRAoqVmY
youtu.be/MoJQbPPFEHw

Attached: IMG_0115.jpg (1200x928, 195K)

Anglos definition of whiteness (and American as well) is so confusing just because in the end it is based on esoteric doctrine of British Israelism. So, they say that local British Celts, such as Scots and Welsh, are true Israelites, and Saxons as well. Without taking in account British Israelist you can not understand underlying assumptions behind their definition of whiteness.

There Is also some behavioristic assumption that True Israelites would never be catholicucks (just because Catholicism propagates cheating and shitty work ethic), thats why they exclude Southern Europeans.

literally this

Forgot about this one
youtu.be/ljMPafQpfDU

Attached: IMG_0374.jpg (710x423, 61K)

By that logic there are white Indians! Look at how fair Kashmiris can be. Then proceed to kys shlomo.

they even say they arent white
>blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
>blogs.timesofisrael.com/yes-ashkenazi-jews-including-gal-gadot-are-people-of-color/

Attached: 4.jpg (1000x398, 83K)

jews aren't white they're turk roaches
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403

you do know that most of the world holohomer you rats in a second if given the chance, right?

Attached: 1530058575519.jpg (2909x2068, 2.86M)

Saged. Fuck off Zionist shill

Attached: 1529870868868.jpg (1024x1024, 361K)

>fellow white people we should do bad idea X
>but not me, because i'm jewish, the white guilt is yours

jews will tell you they are not white or are white depending on what hustle they are running that day...so they get to be jews then, and not white.