Colorism

Is black men's preference for light-skinned black women due to internalized white supremacy (aka colorism) or does Jow Forums have a racist pseudoscientific explanation for it?

Attached: Light skinned black woman.png (649x1000, 623K)

what would you rather stick your dick in?

throwing my hotdog down a hallway

who gives a fuck about niggers kys faggot

>Is black men's preference for light-skinned black women due to internalized white supremacy (aka colorism)
but that is a pseudoscientific explanation

>due to internalized white supremacy (aka colorism)
>racist pseudoscientific explanation

Lighter skin is usually accompanied with less monkey characteristics. Naturally men prefer women who look like women instead of animals.

>racist pseudoscientific explanation for it?
Yes. Melanin is the root of all evil.

Is neckbeards preference for small asians due to internalized pedophilia?

Ask your girlfriend.

The dark ones are the crazier ones.

More melatonin, more testosterone. Ever notice how most extremely dark black women have Michelle Obama shoulders and the face of a man? I said usually.

White Supremacy is not some 'belief' - it is grounded in reality and the statistics bare this out. Where white people go, society, civility and wealth grow. When blacks appear, the all goes to shit. look around, this is the case across the world. Even we rock up to black countries and make them a better place to live, it all goes to shit when we leave.

We are supreme. It is a fact. Blacks know it too. It's why they are risking all and abandoning their woman and children to get here. Whiteness in your family is an investment. Blackness is a blight.

It's true of all cultures to prefer lighter skinned women but darker skinned men of the same subspieces.

It's actually all due to hormones. Testosterone makes the skin look darker in the areas where it's deposited (This is why women and men have genitals which are slightly darker than the rest of their skin).

Hence the reason for women wanting darker men and men wanting lighter women has everything to do with women wanting testosterone in a mate and men wanting female hormones in their mate as a sign of fertility.

Light skinned people have always been considered throughout history to be superior, even among dark-skinned populations. In India, for example, light skinned Indians were historically — and still are — seen as INCREDIBLY desirable to the point where they're followed around by the darker ones in public.

Attached: 1524841584299.png (376x476, 254K)

Childhood is liking light-skinned and half breeds girls.

Adulthood is realizing dark skins are goddess tier.

Attached: f7ed2bc8bc9ea8e32040fa2753868c45--ebony-ladies-nerd-girls.jpg (599x900, 82K)

>Is black men's preference for light-skinned black women due to internalized white supremacy (aka colorism)
>"OH WAAH WAAH, WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE INDIVIDUAL PREFERNCES THAT I DON'T WANT THEM TO HAVE??!!"
Just the fact alone that they aren't forced to prefer light-skinned women debunks your whole oppression narrative.

Lighter skin is more attractive overall.
Light skin black guys get way more women than dark skins, it's a meme in the black community.
All men of all races like lighter skin women as well. You might have a thing for middle eastern women, latinas , nigger women, but it's always the light skinned examples which are the prettiest.

Because lighter is objectively better

Nope, blacks simply know that being lighter skin=better.

In mutt societies like Brazil, Somalia and India it is invariably understood that having lighter skin puts you higher up the social hierarchy and so it is highly recommended that you upgrade your genes by marry into genetic aristocracy or at least into its beige leavings.

Attached: Desperate to be Bleached.png (2146x1225, 3.93M)

>internalized white supremacy
>pseudoscientific
Those two go together, Tyrone. Go back to The Coli

Lighter skinned means they act like a bitchy sheboon less.

Assuming that you have copious studies to back that up, it could just be an adaptation. You'd have to compare these niggers to first generation African immigrants to test that theory though. People that racemix with niggers are certainly maladaptive, and should be removed from the biosphere.

Every race on the planet prefers lighter skinned females with the exception of some tribal outliers. The whole tanned meme was started by Hollywood to ruin women.

It's possible. But dark and darker skin are also signs of high testosterone within your own ethnicity.

I can't be the only one who thinks she looks slightly asian?

I don't even care about skin color. I care about the other features. Black women just don't have attractive features for me. Black people rarely have nice smooth hair.

Blacks lust the fuck after ypipo. Black women are especially vile about it because they know they look retarded. The funny thing is the mutt kids they make are an even worse variation than anyone could even imagine. I really do laugh at the whole situation, but blacks for some strange reason just have a perm slave mentality. MAybe it really is ingrained in them. Whites gave them a chance but Blacks ran right into the arms of Jews to get enslaved yet again and they're like proud to be Jew servants. Understanding that made me really look at race in a new light.

Attached: 1425856107418.jpg (885x597, 118K)

It's possible to inadvertently brainwash someone into preferring one type over another.

This is literally all about jewish supremacy.

If you're a negro or non-white please read this and take it to heart.
The European race wants nothing to do with you, we're not scheming to destroy you, we don't even think about you ... we just want to be left alone.
The jews are literally pushing a psychological operation to get negro and other non-white men to lust for light skinned non-whites and European ("white") women, it's all part of the kalergi plan.
This is why in adverts you see a ton of mixed children and couples of dark skinned negroid men with light skin negroid women and European women.
This is why you keep seeing nappy haired mongrelized women in adverts and the tv.
The jew is literally trying to erase you from existence just as they are with the European/"white" race.

maybe there's just no explanation for it heh heh

Is melanin the mark of the beast

>light skinned black women
>black (?)
I've decided I like some light skinned 'black' women so I'm not happy about calling them all black people.
I'm thinking of Britney, I saw a slightly darker skinned girl at the weekend with beautiful features too. They are European with hint of Caribbean admixture, perhaps?
Does it matter as much with women as with men? What's a girls job anyway. Being a good mammal basically. Britters definitely ticks the mammal box. (I got Britney and box in a legit sentence there - that's a psychological fap trigger).

Attached: IMG_4770.gif (245x270, 2.22M)