That 30 year old boomer who still listens to altright podcasts

>that 30 year old boomer who still listens to altright podcasts

Attached: 7473D138-9BBA-49D5-AB01-FBC375FCC3F7.jpg (376x349, 31K)

>that 20 year old s0yb0y who plays vidya and posts on 4chin

I listen to them while I work (web dev intern) and they're basically a magic fast-forward button that teleports me to the end of my work day. Can anyone recommend me some good ones? I just got started with them.

The daily Shoah, fash the nation, the third rail, the fatherland, and Wang Show. All on TRS but be warned everything else there sucks. Also myth of the 20th century. And common filth radio.

Crackpot Podcast
Myth of the 20th Century Podcast
Kulturkampf Podcast

That 17 year old zoomer who posts on a millennial site, make your own, moot made this place when he was younger than you to get away from gen x on something awful

30 year olds aren't boomers you fucking retard!

>childless 30 year old
>baby boomer

How is this allowed to continue

Dann fucking right I'm doing just that.
Nigger faggot.

Forced meme is a dead meme

Strike and Mike is also good, Striker is the only commie I can tolerate.

Ron Paul Liberty Report is a comfy libertarian show you can listen to and actually share with people in public.

Yeah anything with striker is good, forgot about him

Not sure if it qualifies as ‘altright’ but David dukes podcast is really informative. Has Erick striker on once a week. Had Andrew anglin on a few times

Attached: 1530057499594.png (290x352, 162K)

Redbar me on the third rail

Its good. Some people don’t like spectres cheesiness but i like it since its different than the usual cynic humor or seriousness in the altright. And lauritz is very smart

>that 20 year old non-boomer who has been inundated by a stream of non-stop electronic stimulation for their entire lives, never knowing the sound of an AOL 56k modem booting up using the power of your landline phone so you can use AOL instant messenger to ask your friend Gary if he wants to ride on your motorcycle bike while BonzaiBuddy is loadind in the background

Attached: DbTzYsfU0AAX_DL.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Nobody knows it but me when I sip
yeah I sip I'm still an animal

Attached: IMG_1591.png (1876x1200, 136K)

do not listen to anything on (((trs)))

murdoch murdoch had a comfy podcast recently.

Hate House is like an hour and a half a racist jokes. Love it.

Wtf happened to the Fatherlands archives? I wanted to start from the beginning and only got to like their 4th episode and now it's gone RRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

hate house is the best podcast on TRS
PROVE ME WRONG!

Attached: kkkhulk.jpg (960x902, 37K)

Anything with Mike Enoch is automatically /comfy/.

Attached: 152944575003843.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Radio derb on vdare

Poz button has been my shit lately

Attached: helloreddit.jpg (670x409, 43K)

Hate House is intolerable.

>lol Larry said nigger again!
yawn

>Not Exodus Americanus

>listening to podcasts at all

Attached: 15089772829.png (235x214, 7K)

Fatherland is both boring and depressing when you don't have a family

Go away roscoe, no one believes your fight stories and your podcast is gay af

That's the joke, you stupid stinking motherfucker.

If I wanted to listen to the lisping nerdy kid with a transparently false machismo Id hang out with my middle school nephew

This board is going the way of /b/

anyone who uses the term reddit tier term boomer is a propagandist

Attached: yuri.jpg (626x563, 121K)

Hate house is pure comfy with Azzmador. His nigger tales are delightful.

found the 60y/o boomers.

Attached: 1529117961681.jpg (993x632, 57K)

You're all right

a 30 year old is a millennial what am I missing

Trump scared Carlin so much he stopped his Current Events podcast

Attached: dccommonsenseoriginal.jpg (1400x1400, 651K)

thatsthejoke.jpg

Azzmodor is the worst boomer 1.0 oblivious faggot in the altright. If hes a guest on something I auto dont listen. Worse than that Baltimore guy

you are a literal faggot

the two-stage forcing is really hilarious, like you can tell they spent weeks crafting this brilliant "boomer" character so they could then use it to demonize other demographics at will. shit is textbook, you'd think they'd update their approach after all of their info and docs leaked out and anyone who cares was given the means to spot their bullshit in the wild.

Spookfags: Serious, listen to me, up your shit. Getting sad watching real life blow you the fuck out.

Attached: i_was_old_once.png (1334x750, 3.33M)

Im 32 am I Boomer now

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 12K)

Fucking love his hardcore history

>having bonzaibuddy installed

according to those FBI texts, all of the cia niggers are reddit tier s0yb0ys

Attached: mexico.png (500x560, 119K)

Theres podcasts about a secret society with no ideas? What do they talk about Anime? Or is it like mgtow lifehacks?

so what? that was inevitable. we'll coagulate somewhere else

Attached: 2legit.png (1334x750, 2.7M)

>babby's first storytime

meh
No one tells a story like Carlin.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (266x190, 9K)

I believe it

see

kek

k

Alt right means white nationalism but with millennial urbanites with memes and cleverness and stats instead of old redneck Nazi larpers. It was used as a term well before Hillary used it and I know dozens to hundreds of young WNs who self identify as alt right. If you got off antifachan once in a while youd know this.

>It's a "Dan visits his friend Joe in Los Angeles to get more pain pills" episode

Attached: Dan Carlin.jpg (474x296, 90K)

Attached: are-u.jpg (500x375, 40K)

yes

you are a liar and a faggot. people dont have as short term memory as your strat meetings prject

Attached: americaalreadydead.jpg (405x457, 37K)

>WTF did he say? What's he talking about? Why is he saying it like that? Mama mia!

Attached: Eestrion Fieyer.png (1000x1000, 1.4M)

>be 29 year old who listens to 2.0 shit while doing physical labor 60 hours a week
I fucking love this new grug

watch the live shit on youtube. JFG and Nick Fuentes particularly

yall niggas posting in a phys-op thread

Attached: blocksurpath.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Convict Report is my fave, and I'm not even Australian.
A solid 2 hours of dingo shitposting every week.

Attached: 1484545147902m.jpg (1024x834, 68K)

Have you heard about shaman berries jungle tribe talk about? Make you go to land of dreams and make you smarter. Tribe elders say man learn fire because of berries. Gruggie, pull up that cave painting of the berries. What is that, a saber toothed cat? Look at that painting. That thing could take like this many spears IIIIIIII. I wear skin loin cloth with pockets.

Attached: 1529975309492.png (485x443, 27K)

Mysterium Fasces.

Attached: 8B5DB918-CF87-49DC-84A0-B9E00E0F6DE5.jpg (597x590, 71K)

He stopped because he doesn't want to be drawn on a side by praising Trump

It's legitimately not safe for him

this meme is so dumb it's actually starting to make me laugh occasionally when I'm tired

You're right about Millennial but not the type. The alt right are NEET Millennials that come from white Suburbs and want the Beta uprising because the sexual revolution failed them. They think the third Reich was the beta uprising. They usually dress in sweats and hoodies 95 percent of the time. When they larp they don't go as the redneck or neo Nazi skinhead. It's full Nazi cosplay uniform.

that's not been my experience. I have no doubt those guys are altright, but I imagine they stay at home. In my experience with IRL meetups it's a 50/50 mix of actually fashionable normal well-adjusted urbantes and lower class guys that are alright, they'll wear hoodies and new balances but are married to another lower class chubby type with two kids.

My experience have been with the anime watching waifu pillow type who like NEETbux and tendies. They're angry at tolerance because they hate all the censorship. They came over after GamerGate. It was the last straw after the SJWs came for their entertainment.

How do you think this type would get along with the people at your alt right meetups. One watches anime all the time, is NEET and wears Nazi Germany cosplay uniforms with a cardboard box bunker in his room.

Alex Linder’s stuff is really good, but he does more audiobooks than podcasts.

those types don't get invited to the next event at my meetups once they show themselves. optics matter.

Tbh, I want more of the old-style Red Ice podcasts. Now they’re alt-right all the time but there’s less content. I want the weird shit back.

nice Apu

Attached: 1529205482478.gif (556x188, 2.43M)

Attached: 1529881448484.jpg (1024x929, 188K)

Which you are literally doing right now

This forced division meme is extremely low effort.

this board is original /b/. wtf are you talking about summerchild?

>30 year old
>boomer
You're supposed to be over 18 here, Fagitha.

Go take a look @ Jow Forums....

Attached: cdc.jpg (600x558, 33K)

>that 15 year old Iron Youth triggering basedforged feminist exarchs and prelates

Attached: 211322425253625.jpg (350x498, 65K)

So they went from spamming LINK to spamming 30+ Boomer posts.

not correct, but (((correct)))

Typical boomer cope. You drink all your monster?

Don't diss the Monster kiddo

Attached: 1530045839882.jpg (288x445, 108K)

Pretty much yeah. I am almost missing the pajeet spamin scamcoins

Why have these fags picked Grug as the "30 yr old boomer" meme?
Grug is reserved for strong dumb fucks and Sarah Sanders only! Fucking newplebbits.

>30 year old boomer
No such thing.

What's with all the boomer hatred recently?

Attached: 1530031846219.jpg (1200x844, 183K)

Ghost.report True Capitalist radio
it is a bit of an anti commie, anti alt right pro capitalist show that you should listen to in order to purge your brain of all the jargon people have suggested to you. Trust me, you'll like the show

Attached: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (1125x1500, 62K)

Cause apparently the meme started on Jow Forums iirc

>anti alt right pro capitalist show

Shoo shoo lolberg kike

What kinds of things would you kick people out for?

Really? Didn't know that. Makes sense with the sips.