Is there any other city in the developed world that's worser than New York

>Trash all over the streets

>Expensive as fuck unless you're wealthy

> People are rude as hell

> Homeless everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=kerNUkTTtyI

Attached: 1528289279102.jpg (401x266, 17K)

San Francisco

white trashers btfo

This.

>worster

NYC is the absolute best. Don't be a poorfag and you won't have to deal with any of those things because you can afford a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood and can take a car to work. No homeless, no trash, no scrabbling for space, only the absolute creme de la creme of Manhattan

if you don't like it move to fucking Boston faggot

Attached: 1506194031860.jpg (465x361, 19K)

>worser

Attached: 1485114512010.png (125x188, 24K)

Oh fuck off faggot. I live in UES, the richest district in the city and even this is a fucking shit hole. This quality of life is not anywhere near the standard of living normal in America.

It was especially degenerate and full of freaks this past Sunday with the Gay pride march. Fucking faggots, lesbians, trannies and freaks galore roaming the streets.

State sanctioned degenerate hunting death squads when?

Attached: 095489308534905.jpg (1600x1169, 267K)

>worser

found the beaner trying to roleplay as a mutt
have some shame faggot

Attached: 8FC.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

This, but only by a slight margin.

They're all the same. Popular, well policed main drags surrounded by a sea of nigger shit.

>worser

That sheboon literally sounds like a dude with a deep voice. not even a chick with a deep voice but a dude. You can tell it's not a tranny too. I'm so glad I don't have to lower myself to taking public transport.

>worser

Attached: 1517594054213.jpg (680x383, 25K)

never been to new york, but miami is a shithole and nobody speaks english

She's apparently upset that a gentleman offered his seat to an elderly Asian lady instead of her two niglets, for anyone else who was wondering.

Why did nobody save that poor old Asian lady from that savage tranny?

a better question would be "is there any city in America that isn't shit"

Stay the fuck out of the wood and keep to your shit hole, shit head.
Fuck city slickers and niggers.

>Don't be a poorfag and you won't have to deal with any of those things because you can afford a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood and can take a car to work. No homeless, no trash, no scrabbling for space
yeah don't pretend paying a million dollars for a studio exempts you from stepping over human feces on your way out the door every morning because it doesn't I can assure you

>I live in UES, the richest district in the city
Sutton Place? those fags need to grow some taste

>developed city
>new york city=infested with rats
pick one

>yeah don't pretend paying a million dollars for a studio exempts you from stepping over human feces on your way out the door every morning because it doesn't I can assure you
Just let them pretend city life is awesome so they stay the fuck out of the woods.

London

At least the hobos keep to themselves

Also stop walking so fucking slow in my city.

LA for sure

Attached: Los_Angeles_Skid_Row.jpg (2816x2112, 2.09M)

You are either don't live in NYC at all or live on a shitty street "on the UES" (aka Harlem). There are entire neighborhoods full of brownstones and tree-lined streets. The West Village is like living in an old European town for fucks sake. Pretty much everything downtown from 34th street to Houston is prime living conditions except on trash day.

You're a fucking idiot and/or a liar

>never heard of Chicago or Detroit

1) it's probably dog shit, lets be real
2) take a blade out to the hamptons on thursday and work from there. If you're spending 100% of the time in the city you're doing it wrong

Staten island here. New york sucks dick. Granted we're not really the city but still considered part of it and its no coincidence the part of the island closest to manhattan is a shithole.

More worsely

>staten island
there's your problem. staten island is terrible. almost anywhere in westchester or even on long island along the sound is nicer. Staten island is basically jersey without an escape route

Well I was born here and I can't get out.

I want to go to the midwest after college but I'd probably be rejected for being italian.

>take a care to work
>in NYC
sure bud.

Shit like this is why I want to move. I'm a Queens baby so its fine for the most part, place got gentrified but being here since the 90s and having to go into manhattan has really made me antisocial. Literally everyone is rude, no matter the race, rude, self absorbed, pretentious. Niggers like OP are another reason its terrible, ever since niggers are getting promoted on TV, music and movies they're getting overly cocky, not to mention the 'attacks' on black youth give them this false sense of self-righteousness in that they're always right, fuck the police, black is best. It just leads to more and more violence and aggression, not to mention we have a faggot mayor who got into office b/c his son has an afro. Bloomberg was a yenta jew but he did right by the city compared to what debliaso is doing (blaming police for nigger deaths, breaking his own rules, late to every function, unprepared for storms, general leniency on criminals)

All this ny hate today.
New York is awesome. If you just drive around the Burroughs you’re in for a pleasant time.
Moot and Trump are from ny. It can’t be all bad

manhattan is full of kike elites and chinks

nice city on prime time television

I drive a car to work every morning. my life is awesome and I do awesome shit

you can absolutely get out. why don't you transfer to PA or FL or even CT for college? Most places are nowhere near as racist as Jow Forums. Midwesterners, especially near Chicago, won't distinguish you from any other white person at all. You'll probably just be their crazy New York friend

fuck I hate when blacks clap their hands like that and repeat themselves 20 times.

fucking hell.

the NE in general is a shit hole. all of it.

will cute pale germanic midwestern girls like me?

I see all german women in nordrhein westfalen have italian boyfriends.

Attached: dance denko.gif (300x252, 375K)

NO

Attached: nyc3.jpg (1483x1113, 1.36M)

you're a fucking white male

They do have vegan sushi though. That's nice.

I was going to say LA but then it occurred to me that New Yorkers have Stockholm syndrome which is a sign of severe abuse. Nobody from LA likes it but Yawkies will fight you over their shithole city. Kek like an abused woman

Jesus christ, her voice. My god, sheboons are horrifying.

Wow they do that down there too? Fucking niggers are universally hated.

I hate everyone from New York, some of the most arrogant annoying faggots ever.

wow bully

My God!
Why has Tracy Morgan not been arrested yet for this horrible outburst?!

P.S. I LOVE New York.

Attached: Tracy Morgan.jpg (764x490, 50K)

LA would be a contender if not for the sunshine NY never sees...

Attached: gang2.jpg (1275x835, 142K)

This. I spent some time in San Francisco with my Jewish ex wife and was shocked at how disgusting everything was. This was around two years ago now and I can only imagine it’s gotten much worse since then. allow me to tell you what I saw during my brief stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in leather daddy outfits all around San Francisco begging for money so they can feed their pet dogs, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless niggers sleeping on the streets, usually with diarrhea running down their legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside our Airbnb and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks, chinks, spics, niggers, faggots, and literal chimpanzees with uzis and Mac 10s shucking and jiving in the middle of the damn street

>”I’m With Her!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than American ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

Attached: C2BD8265-D779-42B6-B645-323163D87CD8.jpg (634x982, 217K)

...con’t
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in San Francisco usually calling for the “Destigmatization of HIV” so faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive government funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. These always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>San Francisco has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.

>Always see niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking California voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism.

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are Silicon Valley faggots yammering on about “synching devices”, “Apps”, “nootropics”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous illegal alien encampments all around the Bay Area are no go zones where ambulance and police are attacked. Full of squatemalens, MS-13, and zika babies.

>San Francisco is one of the most dirtiest cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in San Francisco, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>San Francisco is very hilly and if you have to walk anywhere your legs will get tired.

So yeah basically it was exactly identical to here in Toronto except that for hills and hot weather. I was sweating my fuckin balls off the whole time. Tl:dr version: kill all jews

I like me some worsershire sauce.

Los Angeles. Visited NYC for a week and I will pick NYC over LA every time. At least some of the immigrants in NYC are white.
So many fucking Mexicans here it's depressing

Attached: 1528962030848m.jpg (872x1024, 86K)

>he's never lived in Chicago

gangbangers threw a 5year old kid off this building for fun

Attached: Ida_B._Wells_Homes_highrise-1800x1350.jpg (1800x1350, 385K)

>because you can afford a nice apartment in a nice neighborhood

>living in a place where you have no yard or driveway
>paying so much in rent per year that you could buy large properties in fly over states and have real property to your name

No thanks.

No, we just see it enough online to understand their well deserved derision.
The only niggers we have are the Somali fugees that barely speak English.

>London
>Birmingham
>Leeds
>Liverpool
>Manchester
>Oxford
Just end it all please.

probably, yes. you're definitely making it harder in your mind than it actually is. go to Chicago for a week if you don't believe me and visit wicker park

Are things really that bad?

you took too long to respond you bulli.

There are almost no cute pale germanic women in new york to make waifus out of. There are a few poles though.

Attached: polish lady.jpg (330x520, 37K)

you can have a yard or rooftop if you so desire, you just have to pay for it. you can also get a garage

i don't care where else it is, it isn't in NYC. the social life here is out of control

>Paying some kike an inflated weekly sum for the privilege of having his roof over your head?

Enjoy funding your overlords third beach house you fucking rentcuck.

Attached: images.png (250x202, 7K)

I've been to SF. There's a lot more of scum there, but I didn't see any dead hobos, pretty sure that was an exaggeration

I would have kicked that tranny sounding freak right in the face, then gouged it's fucking eyes out right in front of the kids.

the thing that strikes me most about east vs west coast cities is how aggressive the homeless are out west. Atleast in the east they have an innate fear of their betters.

Buenos Aires

I have heard it said.

still at work and had a phone call to make

no, there isn't a huge percentage of cute pale germanic women in new york but they're there. there's absolutely every type of woman available, which is nice. plus, there are new ones moving in every day

There were a few cute german girls in high school but they all had literal african niggers for boyfriends. I don't see why they won't date me when I'd make pasta for them.

Girls are so mean.

Attached: germ.jpg (620x700, 124K)

Got a cigarette?
Hey got a dollar?

Why am I so antisocial to strangers

It's not always apparent who's a hobo.
I think some California's are malicious beggers even if they're not homeless

I live there. is true.
Depends on the area. Don't live there If you make less than $150,000 a year minimum. (I make fuck all).

>Just don't be a poorfag!
Wish it were that easy brother.

as if your property taxes aren't being embezzled and put into the accounts of government officials one way or another

SF is a dirt pile that's for sure. I haven't been too impressed by any American cities I've visited. Maybe I got spoiled in Poland and Czech Republic though. Are there any American cities actually worth visiting? I've been to Chicago, NYC, and Boston and thought all of them were pretty shitty. Boston wasn't too bad I guess in retrospect, it's just horribly laid out.

Attached: 5675675675.jpg (600x401, 328K)

It's ALWAYS blonde girls and I don't know why

sounds like you're a little bit strange, which might contribute to that problem. no offense. why are you obsessed with german girls? why not stick to italians, of which there are huge number in the tristate area?

>Are there any American cities actually worth visiting
No. I was born in Boston, the layout is weird but it's my favorite. Milwaukee you could try?

A nuke would be mercy for San Fagcisco.

Attached: 1520213066010.jpg (1225x1164, 257K)

no most of the german girls I went to school with had dark hair.

>why are you obsessed with german girls
Italian ones are all bitchy and psycho and generally non white looking. Also I'm not obsessed with german girls just ones that look lighter than most italians.

Attached: francesca chillemi.jpg (624x368, 51K)

>dont be a poorfag
one stops being a poorfag in manhattan when you move into seven digit income, which i know for a fact you dont have.

Attached: 1527358242806.jpg (841x623, 114K)

did you catch the very end when she said "whatchu recordin muh dick in yo mouth" or it sounded something like that.

>Are there any American cities actually worth visiting?
No. The only worthwhile places are national parks.

>>San Francisco has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the national media but it’s very real.
Nice LARP Retard
T. just came back from (((San Fran)))

parts of boston and nice because they havent torn all the old shit down. try charlotte or something.

this, literally poo on streets, the city smells like diarrhea in the summer.
almost makes paying for Palo Alto rents bearable.

Bitch sounds like Tracy Morgan.

I think San Franstinko tops it desu

The entire state of Maryland

Attached: 3C22F170-0BD5-42EF-8D6B-AA952E2E251E.jpg (1122x630, 814K)

you could always go for northern italian girls. its the southern italian ones that are fucked in the head

Yeah, I was being a little too harsh. Boston was a nice city the layout was just confusing to navigate. I'm from MA so maybe I have my bias too. The historical sections were gorgeous and the area around the big Bunker Hill monument is fucking breath taking. Walking up and around those hilly streets can be interesting. What's in Milwaukee? I'm pretty ignorant on that city.

Attached: 1491231730536.jpg (1243x1982, 611K)

Can someone please answer?

If it's really that bad there how the fuck are people not being redpilled by it there? ALL the whites are democrat as FUCK there still.

Most italians in new york are the fucked up southern ones and being from north italy doesn't guarantee you'll look whiter.

My family was from liguria and I have brown eyes.

>play sure with prep ads
Fucking city government promoting degeneracy. Sooner or later nature is going to find a way and they are going to brew super AIDS when that shit stops working.

So... rice?

Sounds like paradise
Hopefully every major city will experience the same level of decay
I want my race war

it's not that hard. in fact its easy

bullshit. 7 figures is where you start to become rich in manhattan. you stop being a poorfag at about $150k if you don't mind a roommate, and $200k if you do

you know you don't actually have to buy into Jow Forums's retardation right

>the mother of 12
that is a good women

You're quite stupid.

>What's in Milwaukee
Most segregated city in America, possibly the world. There is a white area and a black area. You can take a wild guess where the crime is.