SpyGate Infodump

Drop any redpilling resources you have about the Trump-Russia hoax.
Grand narratives are welcomed and encouraged.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/08/the-big-ugly-why-u-s-district-court-judge-rudolph-contreras-recusal-from-mike-flynn-case-is-a-big-deal/

>themarketswork.com/2018/06/01/a-hornets-nest-kicked-the-importance-of-rogers-march-2016-discovery/

>sharylattkisson.com/2018/06/17/collusion-against-trump-timeline/

>realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/06/25/the_mysterious_seven_preludes_of_the_fbis_trump-russia_probe.html

>bongino.com/

THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED

Attached: santa_mueller_ben_garrison.jpg (1800x1204, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
archive.li/YfnkQ
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/israeli-operatives-who-aided-harvey-weinstein-collected-information-on-former-obama-administration-officials
archive.li/MGiSY
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
archive.li/6HnLS
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3738491,00.html
archive.li/5POhm
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
thedailybeast.com/mueller-is-reportedly-examining-an-israeli-firms-fake-news-presentation
archive.li/cFRKv
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-22/mueller-targeted-flows-of-money-to-israeli-social-media-company
archive.li/BBblQ
haaretz.com/us-news/putin-maybe-jews-with-russian-citizenship-meddled-in-u-s-elections-1.5888887
archive.li/IVik4
newsweek.com/israeli-intelligence-firm-spied-us-activist-linda-sarsour-sheldon-adelson-943435
archive.li/8jOsi
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/20/ronan_farrow_israel_is_interfering_in_american_politics_manipulating_social_media.html
tabletmag.com/scroll/242604/how-netanyahu-helped-putin-hack-the-us-election-in-2016
archive.li/7ySLM
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
jpost.com/American-Politics/A-Chabad-house-in-Long-Island-becomes-fulcrum-in-Mueller-probe-558226
archive.li/DEAeU
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
veteranstoday.com/2013/08/24/the-jewish-side-of-muslim-brotherhood/
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/a_guide_to_spygate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
thehill.com/homenews/administration/334173-comey-once-tried-to-hide-among-wh-curtains-to-avoid-trump-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before I post my copypastas, I need to ask if you care? It's a bunch of links about spygate.

Definitely do it. A Grand Unifying Theory is needed.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
archive.li/YfnkQ
>Harvey Weinstein’s Army Of Spies

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/israeli-operatives-who-aided-harvey-weinstein-collected-information-on-former-obama-administration-officials
archive.li/MGiSY
>Israeli Operatives Who Aided Harvey Weinstein Collected Information on Former Obama Administration Officials

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
archive.li/6HnLS
>Whistleblower: Cambridge Analytica used Israeli firm to hack Nigerian president

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3738491,00.html
archive.li/5POhm
>Israeli Company Investigated by Robert Mueller’s Team Shuts Down

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

Attached: 1513085016925.jpg (2661x1638, 3.01M)

thedailybeast.com/mueller-is-reportedly-examining-an-israeli-firms-fake-news-presentation
archive.li/cFRKv
>Mueller Is Reportedly Examining An Israeli Firm’s Fake News Presentation

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-22/mueller-targeted-flows-of-money-to-israeli-social-media-company
archive.li/BBblQ
>Mueller Asked About Money Flows to Israeli Social-Media Firm, Source Says

haaretz.com/us-news/putin-maybe-jews-with-russian-citizenship-meddled-in-u-s-elections-1.5888887
archive.li/IVik4
>Vladimir Putin: Maybe 'Jews With Russian Citizenship' Meddled in U.S. Elections

newsweek.com/israeli-intelligence-firm-spied-us-activist-linda-sarsour-sheldon-adelson-943435
archive.li/8jOsi
>ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE FIRM SPIED ON U.S. ACTIVIST LINDA SARSOUR FOR SHELDON ADELSON-LINKED ORGANIZATION, REPORT REVEALS

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/05/20/ronan_farrow_israel_is_interfering_in_american_politics_manipulating_social_media.html
>Ronan Farrow: Israelis Interfering In American Politics, Manipulating Social Media

tabletmag.com/scroll/242604/how-netanyahu-helped-putin-hack-the-us-election-in-2016
archive.li/7ySLM
>How Netanyahu Helped Putin Hack the U.S. Election in 2016

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

jpost.com/American-Politics/A-Chabad-house-in-Long-Island-becomes-fulcrum-in-Mueller-probe-558226
archive.li/DEAeU
>A CHABAD HOUSE IN LONG ISLAND BECOMES FULCRUM IN MUELLER PROBE

Attached: 1498732792702.jpg (3986x2135, 2.34M)

Attached: 1501663853838.png (1131x744, 828K)

Attached: 1514622911203.png (1252x1430, 422K)

Attached: 1499134768113.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)

Attached: 1510075172676.png (768x740, 483K)

Attached: 1517343617201.png (882x594, 66K)

Attached: 1514494438159.png (639x616, 195K)

Attached: 1506942167713.png (987x855, 709K)

Attached: 1498743027338.png (758x1181, 665K)

yah, a republican, appointed by another republican that trump appointed, is just on a witch hunt to bring down another republican.

I'm still not sure about the role the Awans played in the whole thing. They clearly had significant blackmail on the whole DNC, but are they linked to RussiaGate? I personally think Seth Rich was trying to expose the fact that the Awans were blackmailing the DNC and they had him killed because they couldn't let that information get out

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1520486352007.jpg (2031x4783, 3.64M)

Not sure if you're a shill or genuinely retarded

Have you heard about Sabina Menschel yet?

are you seriously denying that trump appointed rosenstein?

>Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi Government as well as Mossad

Yeah I'm gonna need a source on that

Why do you think Roseanne called Valerie Jarret, who is a jew, Muslim Brotherhood?
veteranstoday.com/2013/08/24/the-jewish-side-of-muslim-brotherhood/

Also why do you think Kushner and Trump asked MBS and the King to purge Saudi?

Attached: 1521105419246.png (1666x1164, 2.56M)

Who gives a fuck if Mueller is technically a Reublican. His loyalties are to the deep state and if you need that explained to you then you are in fact a brainlet

ah yes, the onipotent deep state thats able to frame multiple members of trumps campaign including his own son and yet weren't able to stop him from getting elected.

Didn't have time to read all your info yet, but you think the whole Russia thing is a Mossad operation? But to what end?

You should check out the stats on how Jews voted last election. The only Jews that voted for Trump were Orthodox Anti Zionists.

Attached: 1529930185190.png (996x1094, 324K)

They're not in charge of the voting machines. They are in charge of the intelligence communities though.

It was the insurance policy to usurp Trump if he got elected because they realized he is uncontrollable. He said things like he was gonna reveal the truth about 9/11 during the campaign.

Actually Mossad controls voting machines as well through Cisco.

But Trump is incredibly Zionist. Why would they want Hillary instead?

lol so with their near infinite resources they didn't think to maybe try and rig the election to keep trump out? I mean shit, they've had all this info on him since before the election, why didn't it come out then?

No he isn't. His ceremonial gestures like the embassy pale in comparison to how he's destroyed Greater Israel plans.

Attached: 1529679922417.png (869x344, 75K)

Attached: 1526421158442.png (1150x1398, 936K)

Attached: 1521965019934.png (1244x1392, 1.66M)

Attached: 1502647166549.png (1274x1294, 1.35M)

Except that it did come out before the election. You can google articles right now that show the FBI did in fact leak to outlets such as the NYT about the Trump Russia investigation within weeks before the election.

Fusion GPS was already hired before the election took place. The whole thing was set in to motion before before the election just in case Trump actually did get elected, as is evident with the multiple spies being pushed towards his campaign

so trump hired a bunch of deep state spies? what happened to "I only hire the best people"? Your own arguments make trump look like a fucking moron lol

Attached: 1517680385737.jpg (2762x2000, 2.63M)

You clearly have literally no idea what you're talking about. Sorry m8 idk what you want

But if Muller has a Jew problem and Trump does too why would Mueller be trying to take Trump out

Also, how much free time do you have?
Not meant as an insult but I spend hours of every day on this stuff and you seem to have vastly more information

Too much free time. It's gotten to the point where I say things to people too early and they look at me crazy because I've connected dots that haven't become apparent yet.

While we're on the topic, what's the ultimate redpill to you? You seem to have a firm grasp on international affairs and perhaps have some insight into how the world operates

But also refer to what I asked here Because your theory doesn't make much sense if it's the case

You won't even believe me when I say this, but I firmly believe we are in the middle of the greatest happening in all of human history.

Attached: 1518361762534.jpg (680x1156, 157K)

What if Trump, Comey and Mueller planned this together? What if Comey was compromised and knew that he needed to be removed from FBI director to get things going. Remember that Steve Bannon was freaking out when Trump fired Comey and he also said that the swamp is "a good business model". Trump fired Comey ----> Comey dropped the memo ----> Mueller gets appointed and the whole world thinks Mueller is going after Trump. This gives Mueller the oxygen and space he needs to conduct this investigation all the while Trump lets the media spew their fake news. He lets the media do this because he knows that in the end when the truth comes out everyone will be shocked and the media will be resented by the normies on both sides of the political spectrum.

Attached: 1525460532150.jpg (1249x2456, 1.89M)

This one helped me untangle the whole thing because it retraces the timeline of events.
Written by a former glow-in-the-dark.
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/06/a_guide_to_spygate.html

Nice thanks

It's an old theory that I don't particularly subscribe to, but we'll see how it all plays out

ty for this thread OP. This is the thing though, real informative threads have small post counts because of the lack of banter potential. Its why 8pol after kikey being kicked is fucked now. Gone are the stickies of important info and heavy moderation against shills.

We can wait and see. It can really go either way when all the facts are laid out.

Think about it though! Has Comey actually made Obama admin look better or worse since his book tour? I mean John Podesta went on CNN just to shit on Comey.

Comey and McCabe are gonna be witnesses to bigger fish.
youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

thehill.com/homenews/administration/334173-comey-once-tried-to-hide-among-wh-curtains-to-avoid-trump-report

There hasn't been a leak from Mueller investigation since June 15th, 2017.

Attached: 1499562490940.png (750x913, 304K)

Attached: FBI leftist elites.png (572x637, 131K)

>What if Trump, Comey and Mueller planned this together? What if Comey was compromised and knew that he needed to be removed from FBI director to get things going

Nope, it was planned by Brennan the communist CIA niggerthat glows in the dark.

Attached: Brennan commie CIA glowie russiagate soft coup.png (824x977, 301K)

Attached: 1504622744292.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Not an argument, kike.

Attached: 1527729141222.png (2518x1024, 544K)

I can't stand it. We need a Deepstate general desu but idk how to run that shit. Only been lurking for a little over a year, can you just start your own generals?

Attached: FBI sodomy pride month.jpg (1523x632, 406K)

I know Brennan has a major role in all this but it's hard for me to pin down what exactly his contributions have been since the CIA deals with foreign operations and tends to be cloaked by secrecy while the FBI is in charge of domestic affairs such as this.

You got any info on Brennan's role? I know he played a major part in pushing the legitimacy of the phony Dossier and took a clandestine trip to Russia while Steele was carrying out his supposed interviews, but besides that it's hard to pinpoint

He's made them look worse, but it seems to be due to his own incompetency rather than purposeful

> incompetency
Or maybe it's Kayfabe?

Attached: 1512224827510.gif (270x252, 967K)

You can but it takes a lot of time.
Even the Trump generals was done by 1 person all day every day until she got a job but by then she could pass it on.

oh yes it is you self projecting faggot

Sadly all the info I have is from mainstream sources, we'd pretty much need a patriot blowing the whistle but it's not very likely since the CIA and FBI are full of far-leftist anti-Trump commies these days. Their attempt to delegitimize Trump and any other candidates running in the midterms because they got butthurt the DNC lost is so fucking blatant even normies can see it, pic related.

Attached: 1527092597154.png (951x1200, 1.76M)