Why does right wing totalitarianism attract so many autists

Attached: 65ED8B34-0FC7-499D-A6DE-DE0EBE66D1F3.jpg (1080x1440, 337K)

You have to have a mental disability to support a political philosophy that does nothing but tard out and start fights and chronically fail in spectacular ways.

Autistic levels of pattern recognition

Jew propaganda/subversion/psychology never worked on me, I always knew something was wrong.

Yeah I know communism is for tards amirite

remember the time communists made a nazi nation commit sudoku

Attached: 1530038286933.png (545x678, 221K)

You have to have a mental disability
>flag
support a political philosophy that does nothing but tard out
>that flag
chronically fail in spectacular ways
>you wont even breed lol

don't you have a case of AIDS to die from? Or are you going to an hero like nearly half of your fellow kin? or better yet, will you rape a child today like most of your kind does? if you an hero, you should blame it on DRUMFF in your last livestream

why are you so autistic

Right sorry I forgot about all of the successful communist nations that didn't devolve into enormous quagmires of human misery... oh wait

Hitler was a tranny

blisteringly hot take

That's the point. It failed because of external factors. War. Not because of itself.

Because they had a shitty childhood and never matured, so they still crave being told what to do. It’s common among all authoricucks

>start a war
>lose the war
>IT'S THEIR FAULT NOT OURS

Because you need to be willing to go admit hard data no matter how against the social conditioning it is. Only autists are able to do that without a large group of people giving them approval first.

Autists are usually social outcasts and people that don't feel like they fit in, two categories that are attracted to radical ideologies. Its just the unfortunate truth of any radical ideology.

>comparing autism, the intelligence of the GODS, to anti-natural butt buffering
wew, got that livestream up yet? link?

Objectivity is impossible for normies. If they say 2+2=4 but everyone laughs at them and says it’s 5, they will go on believing it’s 5. This is because normies lack faith and are therefore wicked.

>Moving goalpost
You don't need to pretend you came here for an honest discussion, faggot.

Attached: (you) (again).png (1347x892, 225K)

kek wills it