Whats Jow Forums think about Dominicans?

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-200427.jpg (1080x1476, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5889109/Six-Dominican-gang-members-appear-court-connection-Bronx-teens-slaying.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EqhnhA1vgMU
youtube.com/watch?v=HjoANsFm3V4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKCAIK2o-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5889109/Six-Dominican-gang-members-appear-court-connection-Bronx-teens-slaying.html

Those are not real dominicans , those are haitian/spic mongrels , real dominicans are the white spanish minority and those who are mixed with amerindian and less than 15% african DNA.

Better than Haitans, but apparently they're still pretty big niggers.

So most dominican are white?

Unironically better than poorto ricans

Real dominicans look like this less than 15% of population is of spanish/italian ancestry

Attached: oscardelarenta.jpg (234x216, 7K)

this is better than the argentina is white meme

And all these prietos happen to live in NYC. Spanish negro please

These are fake dominicans,their ancestors were ilegal haitian rapebabies, those that you see on NY larping as proud dumbminicoons.

Attached: sammy.jpg (1024x717, 78K)

Sadly they've become completely subsumed into nigger culture. Back in DR these are proud people, but here in the US they're indistinguishable from your typical feral groid other than speaking spanish

fuck off coon

Dominicans are based unlike the faggy Jesuits.

Holy shit even those niggers couldn’t tell each other apart and stabbed someone?

Nigger/spic combo. Stay away.

t.dumbminicoon living in Bronx

Catholics! Family-oriented! Natural conservatives, like me! :DDD

No

stay the fuck away from my DR

Thanks to you burgers you killed the only guy, who was going to ethnic cleanse the whole island.thanks now this country is a nigger infested shithole.

Attached: rafaeltrujillo.jpg (756x960, 115K)

>Better than Haitans
Lol, the homicide rates is higher in DR than in Haiti btw. Blame the drug tho.

Not quite, Haiti isn't very developed so the govt probably doesn't have good crime tracking. It's the same reason why India has a low rape rate

lots of homicides are commited by ilegal haitians.

Attached: haitian.jpg (668x384, 120K)

Nigger you're probably the blackest one in this thread

Dominicans are Africans in denial who claim fame to be of Spanish roots because they are too ashamed of their nigger selves. They always blame le Haitians, but most of em have nigger in em.

Keep telling yourself that you fucking moron. Your country looks like what South Africa will look like in 20 years.

>you are not white
>unironically checks flag

Attached: le56whiterthanyou.png (2280x1652, 294K)

>all but one spoke through a spanish translator

Attached: 1480569427188.gif (455x344, 989K)

not sending their best I see.

>flag

How are they here legally? If they're born here, how do they not speak English? Are they just pretending to be retarded? Nice """"Latin American""" culture there

Each one has like 5 jobs, they're making the union look bad.

white dominicans do exist , they live in gated communities tho ,and are usually upper class.

Are you fucking retarded? Kill yourself. Nigger. xD

Wut? i know we are a shithole but if anything SA is like our future self rather than the opposite.

Based black men. I'll bet their your favourite.

How the hell do you think DR has the highest economy in the caribbean? , its because of the whites and high caste quadroons living there.

I once met a white dominican guy in the school, they are more racist than the average white person.

Slow your roll, Tego!

youtube.com/watch?v=EqhnhA1vgMU

Go back to Africa nigger.

Some of them just get there when they are pretty young say 10 yo, live about 5 years in ethnic dominican communities so there is almost no need to learn english, when they finish those 5 years they get the citizenship and thus they become legal american citizens.

Actually the history of the Dominican Republic history is a lesson for white countries, basically Haitians ethnically cleansed half of the population hundreds of years ago. And nobody says anything about this genocide just because haitians are black as coal and muh slavery.

"Highest economy" go back to Africa nigger.

The order of preachers has really gone downhill

>all on headphones because they can't understand english

they have to go back {spoiler]to hell[/spoler]

>"Highest economy" go back to Africa nigger.
Yup the highest economy , PR doesn't count since that economy is based on handouts of the US.

Nah it's because no one gives a fuck about turdword subhuman shitholes. You fucking subhuman nigger loving reject.

I'm from south florida and I developed a "thing" for dominican women, I can't explain it. I know I shouldnt, they're part black but I can't help it. I'm italian anyways so not really a white guy.

Attached: DR.jpg (1200x735, 85K)

>amerilard jokes.

Yeah here's the problem nigger. There is no such thing as a "high" economy. What's the average IQ of your ghetto shithole?

Yeah OK nigger. GTFO. xD

They are puerto ricans, but still a classic.

>Tego
>Puerto Rican

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?!?

youtube.com/watch?v=HjoANsFm3V4

Attached: SnapShot(90).jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

So you've developed "a thing" for niggers and you're seeking validation and acceptance for your love of black women?

i cant believe we torn them from their parents

>Murica
>56% "white"
>out of that 56% , 5% are jews, 15% are north africans and arabs , 15% are mistery meat "white" amerimutts , and the rest are anglo / irish and germancuck virgin neckbeards.

Attached: le56ethnostate.png (1615x787, 173K)

Those are savage mulatto tigerones.

No most are mulattoes

Puerto Ricans - Good people for the most part
Dominicans - Douchebags

Sure thing guy, I'm sure Haiti probably has state of the art recordkeeping with lasers and space tigers.

I live in Providence, RI they all have kids before 18 years old

Mexicans are bad, the Central Americans are barely human.

You fuckers are the mexicans of the caribbean.

>this post
is DR the new argentina?

I’ve known some good Puerto Rican’s brother. But New yoricans are the worst man. Lots of gangsters and almost all welfare leftist leaches.

What is that a magic word for nigger?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKCAIK2o-I

Kill yourself nigger lover. xD

>literally 0%ers posting 56% memes
highest kek. You can't do that without your meme flag tyrone.

Attached: untitled.png (225x225, 51K)

How does stating the onvious make me a nigger lover?

Dude your a spic living in an African colony! Are you actually trying to indult people with retard bullshit you've READ on the internet. xD

You're a fucking joke! xD

Yeah I've met them when they come to the island they think they're smart too.

they also exist in most of Latin America. the difference is they are more likely blacked than the rest of Latin America.

some dominican women are hyper hot, more than your fat feminist pig women

Attached: k5.jpg (592x583, 37K)

always that flag

Attached: le56drain.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

t.goblino

We must breed more white Dominicans. We shall reclaim Hispaniola.

True

yeah but that girl is a certified ho

I got to know a few actual Dominicans in Washington Heights. They hated the niggers larping as Dominicans too.

>their womenz be fineee tho
fuck off, degenerate nigger.

For sure.

Who is she? Es una tigresa?

Now the low IQ subhuman wants to show "pictures" of what ALL of the people look like.

I know what you mean bro. I don't know why Nigeria gets s bad rap.

Attached: white_wedding7.jpg (640x853, 67K)

she married a baseball player, then later she told him she didn't want to have children with him. she is still married to him.

Trinitarios are cancerous drug dealing gangbangers

nothing to do with the other 15m dominicans out there

Attached: 1524859140157.jpg (634x663, 61K)

Was he black?

>That flag.

Because the losers life is do pathetic, he thinks that s flag on the internet means anything. xD

ITT:

Those are not real brasilian, those are african/spic mongrels, real brasilians are the German minority!

yup , she told him she was not interested in having kids in the next 5 to 10 years

Attached: ed.jpg (264x191, 4K)

ive met this bih, she's like 6'3 you manlet
>implying you can handle that

Figures. She’s very pale so maybe she should have thought harder before marrying him.

at least we can handle some rain without the whole country going down the drain

mulatto sub humans. Worse than Ricans, but only slightly.

Says the fucking NIGGER who probablyt is phone posting because 6+ months after a storm he still doesnt have electricity. Also While his kin are destroying florida by demanding free eveything like the welfare parasites they are.. Fuck off you criminal, leech nigger thinking youre any better

ice poseidon, is this you?

Puerto Ricans are the definition of welfare queens, i have never seen a puerto rican with an actual job in my life.

dont speak to me uninvited nigger

I think they need to delete Haiti and take over.

Puerto Rico has valid problems, it should be a state but its not and it gets ignored and not enough funding. DR is a shithole liberal country wear you cant flush toilet paper down the toilet.

dis nigga hella mad

Attached: 1522813806734.jpg (405x579, 63K)

Not much and any mutt that tells you otherwise is larping.