When did America stop being a white country?

I think 60% white is too generous, America is well under that in most urban/suburban (aka populated) places

Attached: DE88FCFA-95FE-4C4B-A1EE-BE86BACB767D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/majority-of-us-births-are-white.html
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/02/06/theres-a-big-problem-with-how-the-census-measures-race/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2f16f332bdf6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

73.8% of suburbanites are white. 71.2% of people in urban cores aren’t white.

I was in Costco the other day and I was literally the only white English speaking person.

I'm considering moving to the UK, I know they're cucked but at least there's still a large white majority.

Based from 10 to 3

Nigga where tf do you live?

Bump

We really only were technically a "white" dominated society for like 30 years really. I mean like the Irish weren't white and were another race, same with slavs, italians.

It's kind of like a sliding definition of "white" has been in act for over 200 years. What's really white now that was white 300 years ago? Like british? haha

Attached: D009FAD1-4CCD-4AD0-BD3A-C8639A9CE947.jpg (561x408, 214K)

Western Colorado

Attached: D47693F3-1713-4AFA-A82E-4720537F06B9.jpg (537x822, 227K)

this does not account for race?

lol he could live in any major city in the U.S. they all look the same. mexicans, niggers, some random ass asian people ect..

imo Whites have been a minority since 2010 if not before

Attached: 00DC5C31-B63D-4BAF-B7DF-228B28E21A37.jpg (259x843, 161K)

Rural areas are 85%. Urban cores are 71.2% not white. This doesn’t account for suburbs either

Of the 32% of the US in urban cores white people have been the minority since the late 90s

It was never white, there were always the injuns and the niggers we imported and there were always spics at least in the southwest. Gooks came flooding the west coast in the 1800s too. It was always muttland.

I didn't know the victim complex went this far.

>When did America stop being a white country?

Attached: immigrationact1965.png (561x558, 175K)

about 20-30 years ago

not him, but a few months ago i was in a sam's club in upstate new york and my family were the only white people shopping in the store. there were white employees but no other customers.

I don't know to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (736x400, 95K)

More or less.
White births majority again.
anepigone.blogspot.com/2017/04/majority-of-us-births-are-white.html
Whites see by far least decline in birth rate.
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
Census data that suggest declining white population very misleading.

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/02/06/theres-a-big-problem-with-how-the-census-measures-race/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.2f16f332bdf6

JIDF

it happened in the 70s

Don’t come here, it’s completely fucked. The only non fucked part is Northern Ireland and it’s poor as shit. I’m genuinely considering moving to the US or Australia it’s that bad

Don’t come to California, even for a $150,000 a year tech job it’s not worth it

My parents mentioned this after their last trip. They were minorities in basically every city. Much worse than ten years ago. Boston was like Africa/Middle East apparently.

>Irish weren't white
>This lukewarm IQ faggot takes that one satirical cartoon seriously

We're about 72-73% white according to the census. By 1940 standards we're probably closer to 80%, since Hispanics used to be considered white unless they were black or mulatto.

That’s because white people shop at Costco, Guy.

this.

started noticing w/my friends back in the 80's

my school had about 50 niggers in it

today I see 1000's when I drive by it

Attached: Milf Fap.jpg (1280x960, 141K)

1965 thanks to Teddy Kennedy.

What about russia?

Here are demograhics. Green is islamic and other ethnic republics

Attached: Russia_Percentage_ethnic_Russians_2010.png (960x720, 129K)

Better map. A lot of minorities are ukrainians

Attached: 400px-Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png (400x345, 189K)

>White = scandi only
Get fucked you kike faggot

>we imported
Spotted the merchant

>the Irish weren't white

Attached: 1403977156081.jpg (216x234, 13K)

You can clearly see the public vitriol at this very moment regarding exactly that and you still play that tired shit.
Charts, graphs, and percentages are exchanged like currency here and you still play that tired shit.
Its been open season on Whitey since before I was born and these apes call for violence in the media with impunity and you still pull that same old tired HIPPIE BOOMER HORSESHIT.

White guilt get fucked

Thats Twilight Zone for me

>muh city lyfe
You are surrounded.

>misleading
Not a chance. Im a minority in the Deep South. Everyones a fat fucking mexican in a mini van. The somali niggers that were imported ended up in tiny hick towns all of a sudden undwr king nigger.
Old niggers wearing an arab dress, stupid hat, and sitting around collecting welfare and jabbering into a cell phone.

THERE IS PLENTY TO BE WORRIED ABOUT

Its always the same copypasta

Like anyone here was considering that

I think the "official" demographic statistics are fake. Whenever I go to the grocery store, the crowd is 30% white at best, and driving around, I see similar demographics. Yet supposedly my town is 70% white. Do white people just hide indoors all day?

>what about Russia
Really?

what is the most uncucked white country? how is Switzerland or Iceland? I rarely hear bad things about them.

I live near Denver and don't experience that (although I also don't go inside fucking Costco.)

Go to Svalbard

7 years ago every white country began to be flooded. Majority white cities are a rarity now.

They are lying about the statistics. They are bringing in more nonwhites than they say. They hide the numbers of nonwhite births. IT IS WAY WORSE THAN YOU THINK.

The truth is hate speech.

Don't you have a mall to go loiter in

Us dollar goes far. 1 dollar is 63 rubles. Most cities besides areas of moscow(yes moscow has a shitton of illegals) are overwhelming russian.

>America's most cherrypicked demographic is dumber than Canada's overall average

Sooner or later you're going to have to admit that you fucked up, sorry but that's just the way it is.

Seem like every western country opened their borders at the same time (1960s).

>4 points
relax, bud

Boomer hippies idolised foreign cultures and opened the borders. They haven't been shut since. Everything was fine for decades though because the numbers were sustainable. But in the last decade it's like they flipped a switch and opened the flood gates, now when you walk through every major city whites are minorities.