I am an American who lives within half a mile of the border. I live in my own house, not a rented property...

I am an American who lives within half a mile of the border. I live in my own house, not a rented property. Government men are coming to tell me this property is no longer mine and I must evacuate. They have guns and color of law. What do?

Attached: landgrab.png (650x1078, 638K)

Pack up and leave.

:(

t-th... this is tyranny...

Attached: milton.jpg (700x405, 49K)

Sucks to be you.

They are obligated to pay market value. Dig your heels in and get a better deal. Tell them youre taking a page out of trump's book.

>tyranny
>tranny
>xer
>being a massive faggot
Checks out

unless you have a lot of property I don't see how this is bad all that land is dessert

The moment Trump was elected, you should have sold below market value to the first chump willing to by your land. The safety of the American people and the sovereignty of their government outweigh property rights.

>cletus telling me my land is desert
It's perfectly arable, and within half a mile of a water source you dip. There used to be farms here before it became a diesel and brake dust wasteland after NAFTA.

This is what I'll have to do I guess. Fuck.

Two options:
Shoot them first, which is arguably not that great of an idea because bureaucrats breed like rats
Tell them to cut you a check for market value of your house and land.
That's really it unless you really want to make a stink about borders.

>their government
the feds aren't responsible to the people, you dope. they are agents of the (((banks))).

You're either a bean or stupid. Move.

>either or
>not both
Fool ya user. I can't move now this place is about to be bulldozed by the gubment.

Tending to believe this is not larping cause the way you answer
Demand acreage info and border frontage length before you get my pity

checked, that wall just got 176,568,100 feet higher

you have to give it up and take the money given to you, dipshit. its in the fucking federal laws that were here before you were
deal with it

Big Daddy Government's cum feels good in your tummy?

do it or else i'll walk over there and kick your ass out myself
we want wall

Attached: 7nhd3Z5.png (785x757, 123K)

better than you mohammad

Stand and fight like the Alamo, user. Livestream it and I'll kick down .0005 bitcoins to your patreon.

Based daddy Trump.
Get to stepping, faggot, this is our land now.

It's a good thing nobody wants bumfuck tennesse or you'd be in real trouble jethro

Womp womp.

you sacrifice for the betterment of the American people

> A skeptical Slavic poultry requesting evidence

ok but that's the last straw

Attached: 154951615894.jpg (425x336, 39K)

Time to get out porky

Its called eminant domain. Happens all the time.

YOU STUPID FUCK YOU SHOULD BE LEASING YOUR LAND TO THE GOVERNMENT