Guilty or Not Guilty?

Guilty or Not Guilty?

Attached: OJ_Simpson_smiling-300x395.jpg (300x395, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k_fVd2ZzYOk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking guilty m8 no doubt about it.But hey you know what they say burn the coal pay the toll...

The shit didn't fit.you must acquit.

Guilty, but that bitch had it coming. Goldman was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Guilty without a doubt.

He only killed a coal burner. Hardly a loss. They should have hired him to kill more coal burners.

I actually believe he did not kill them. Prosecutors have a long history of framing innocent people. They don't care about justice, they only care about winning their case.

dindu nuffin

but he literally wore the gloves and they fit perfectly.

Attached: 1529325172256.jpg (680x521, 63K)

guilty of being a nigger.

Attached: dindu with chicken.gif (320x182, 899K)

skool play same as manson.

>Guilty, but that bitch had it coming.
how do you figure that? OJ was abusive and insane.

It was his son.

I've watched so many documentaries about this, and read so many books, so I am familiar with the evidence.

If I was a juror, I would have found him guilty, but I wasn't. I respect the decision, and respect the judicial process, so at the end of the day not guilty is not guilty. Whether I personally agree with it or not

Turned out the cop who handled evidence had a history of tampering against niggers they decided the evidence against OJ was probably set up by the cop to make him look bad. That's why he got acquited in the criminal trial. The family of the Jew he killed filed a civil suit and won the rights to his book.

I'd heard something years later about a serial killer with a similar MO who traveled the country with his brother, a lesser criminal, basically committing crime after crime (and occasionally having to help dispose of a corpse of two when his brother would fall off the wagon) outright taking credit for killing Simpson and Goldman for reasons I don't really recall. He had some pretty detailed information about the Simpson property. Seemed at least somewhat plausible at the time.

Nope.the fingers were all dangly.

we can argue all day about roastie coalburners getting what they deserve, but the fact stands that OJ murdered two people in cold blood, and endangered countless other peoples lives in a police chase and walked free with ZERO consequences thanks to this dirty greasy hook nosed criminal lawyer kike scum.

Attached: Robert_Kardashian_Sr.jpg (200x300, 10K)

>slide topic

Attached: kidonslide.gif (170x293, 2M)

the problem was they where too tight.
but only because he wore a second pair of gloves underneath
Further more he confessed to doing it and the murder weapon was found at his home.

There was a literal "trail" of blood containing his DNA and both of the victims from the murder scene to his vehicle, in his vehicle, in his driveway, then up to a sink IN HIS HOUSE......

If you think he's innocent you're a fucking moron.

Next stupid question?

Guilty. The jews have niggers killing our white women and getting away with it.

The Juice is bad.Never been in trouble before.Getting moist and mighty with a pass and a score.Nice guys finish last but that ain't the case here.The shit is fucking weird.Mickey hand me a beer.You think you got the scoop but you're only talking garbage.The man was a hero.He was rushing much yardage.The greatest running back in football history, a superstar hall of famer.Call him OG.Yo Bobby Batista,I should punch you in the face.On CNN lynching but you ain't got a case.Shit happens everyday so don't be amazed.Another black man down by the TV disgrace.

Attached: 1529964407074.jpg (475x357, 21K)

Guilty of not giving a fuck.

youtu.be/k_fVd2ZzYOk

I'd still be mad, too, if I was Reginald Denny.

Guilty, but she pushed him to it. Nothing of value was lost.

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Would you fault a fox for killing your chicken? He just did what he was programmed to do. It was all her fault.

Maxine Waters stashed his knife

>when your so guilty you get found innocent

He never had a FAIR trial - it was all about protesting the police. If he had a true and fair trial, he'd die in prison.

DNA evidence alone says he did it. Nigger jury was just too dumb to understand it at the time.

Besides the fact that he is genetically a violent nigger, she was fucking a kike and that pissed him off. She was the one who burned his coal to begin with. Toll paid

What bothers me about our judicial system is that the prosecutors office, detectives, police, laboratory, judge , and if you're poor, the public defender are all working in tandem. The defense attorney works alone. Too many people on death row have recently been exonerated. How many more have been executed? What's worse, releasing a guilty person or punishing an innocent person? Too bad we all can't afford the caliber of defense attorneys Simpson had

His son did it and he took the fallout for it.

I wonder

Attached: if I did it.jpg (554x800, 61K)

>how do you figure that?
She married a black man

Yeah, he did it.

Review the civil suit interviews.

>The family of the Jew he killed filed a civil suit and won the rights to his book.

and they didn't stop printing it? lol

Guilty of killing a jew and coalburner.
How can I hate him?

Attached: 1510258828978.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>Guilty or Not Guilty?
I checked on google. He was acquitted in a jury trial.

Unironically and comically this.

>Further more he confessed to doing it and the murder weapon was found at his home.
Crack cocaine is not your friend.

Well, he DID knock off a jew and a roasted mudshark.

Definitely guilty but they still tried to frame him and he deserved to be acquitted for several reasons. And I say this unironically.

i would have set him loose too

Guilty, but This was a great example of:
A -showing privilege is not about race, but wealth. Had he been poor, he’d have life in prison. But the Juice could afford fucking good lawyers who can put enough doubt in the jury.
B- race relations suck. I don’t think LA wanted LA Riots 2: Electric Bugaloo, so I think they told someone to declare not guilty.

They didn't need to tell anyone anything. The trial was a joke and he deserved to get off. One of the reasons for this was 'A' in your post. His lawyers did a great job and it was money well spent.

not

Of being a toll booth operator?
Guilty

Not guilty of the charges. His son did the murder and he took the heat to protect him - look it up.

Justifiable homicide

Nit guilty. Only people who fall for Jew and white women tricks think he did it.

Not guilty, his son did it.

I like you user

Clearly the glove did not fit

Denny was a massive fag for forgiving the niggers.

JASON SIMPSON DID IT!

Wadu hek?

Thx. Nice digits