Italy to adopt Castle Doctrine for Self Defence - The Fire Rises!

Various important news from Italy.

>If the new law proposal made by Lega will pass in the Parliament, Italy shall officially adopt a variant of the Castle Doctrine in regards to self-defence.

Seeing as both the M5S and Lega back this proposal, it probably WILL pass. About time.

ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2018-06-20/legittima-difesa-nuovo-fronte-lega-governo-214836.shtml?uuid=AExI1m9E

>Moreover, Italy won't apply the latest EU directive - Art.13 and it's censorship of free Internet.

ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2018-06-26/di-maio-direttiva-ue-copyright-e-link-tax-imbavagliano-rete-164043.shtml?uuid=AENf2mCF

> Proposal to build Migrants identification centers South of Lybia - aka forget more boats.

ilsole24ore.com/art/notizie/2018-06-26/salvini-propone-hotspot-sud-libia-ma-sahel-l-ultima-parola-e-francia--151246.shtml?uuid=AEL62bCF

And how to forget the fact that the Left has lost 9 out of 14 large cities that just came up for re-election?

Have a good day/night friends!

Attached: Arditi.jpg (960x800, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vow1qFOTmEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank God at least one of the Western EU countries aren't totally fucking retarded.

I love how so many threads that actually bring good news to right-wingers are slid off the board.

it really makes one think eh?

But yeah, we're really lucky to have elected this new government.

Hope you can keep fucking the EU. The EU needs to die in the next decade or we are all fucked. Article 13 will redpill normies about what the EU true motives are.

oh god i knew it was gonna be good but no idea it would hve been that good
catastrophism makes for more views

VOLARE
WOAH-OH
CANTARE
WOAH-OH-OH-OH

We had a thread about this earlier today that reached bump limit.

It devolved into Intra-Italian shitposting about how Napolitans are thieves and everyone south of the Po is a nigger.

Everyone south of the Po is a nigger...

This. Shills are real. Always remember you are in a war of truth vs the lies the world has spun for hundreds of years. this battle against what seems like an endless wave of "progress" of "change" is nothing but greed and dehumanization of the human race into slaves for a select few.

It's really useful for us because a common lefty talking point is "the european are laughing at us, drumpf is a laughing stock!". Who's laughing now bitch

New "Renaissance" coming to Italy ?
Stay Strong

SOTTO IL PO TUTTI TERRONI!

Any chance you guys can get your own second amendment?

Mostly true

Where are you from?

Good job Italia
Bump this shit

Oh yeah, there was that one Greek dude larping as an Italian saying "SICILY IS GREEK"

Technically everyone south of the alps is a nigger. Padanians are nigger too whether they like it or not

wtf i love italy now

>implying Sicilians aren't greeks

Bozen

Im Sicilian full blooded ( 1st gen AUS) and Im as pale as a northerner.

Where is your blonde hair nigger?

Damn you're far up there.
My family is from Calabria and I'm pretty pale too.

I'll believe it when I see it. Sounds promising though.

Will the Italy ever leave the EU? That's the big question

Attached: 1518644657962.jpg (495x494, 56K)

nice

Brown Hair, Hazel eyes and skin thats just tan enough not to be called pale white. Go back back to Libya you shit skin.

You're a terún.

>Brown hair
>Hazel eyes
Hello Salvatore

Attached: ITALIAN MASTER RACE.jpg (500x334, 122K)

I'm a burger, my parents emigrated in the 70s.

Doesn't matter. If you have calabrian blood you're a terùn.

At least I'm not collecting welfare in Calabria.

youtube.com/watch?v=vow1qFOTmEw

Italy is going to make Europe great again 96 years after starting the process last time.

This time lets make sure the right side win as there won't be a third chance.

Attached: 1485746771230.jpg (761x563, 57K)

congratulations italy! viva italia!

God bless you all

Attached: Difendila.jpg (1600x2287, 518K)

Its nice to hear some good news don't get me wrong, but I also think that its because we're not a hugbox like Tumblr or Reddit that weve been successful. Being an anti-hugbox keeps this place vigilant and keenly aware of reality as to not rest on our laurels

good luck

Well done. Seriously, I was in Italy a couple of years ago, shocked by the degeneracy and amount of muds. You guys are showing how to turn the trend around. Italy, leading the West once again, you're truly the civilisation that just never quits.

i fucking love awakened italy

Attached: 1511954269195.jpg (600x450, 64K)

based italy

based

Attached: LImperoColpisceAncora-2ndEd-24x36.jpg (500x750, 147K)

great news

Attached: im just a happy camper.gif (500x202, 1000K)

Italy, I want you with us. On the "its not murder, it's self defense. Now btfo!" side of things. You get those guns and take them with you wherever you go! No one can stop you! Then rip the EU a new ass hole!

Attached: 94vX.gif (250x140, 717K)

lol you live where Lilli Gruber was born and probably lives.
Anyway I like Santa Cristina more, Bozen is full of niggers, muslims and slavs.

>Napolitans are thieves
they steal bikes

Wrath of the Awakened Pasta