OBAMA MISSING

>Where the fuck is King Nigger?
Hussein is missing and no one can find him.

insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/26/where-barack-obama-five-discusses-democrats-absence-age-trump

Attached: E75A84EB-A46A-4148-BAC9-1B79B9F10354.png (495x561, 265K)

watching his legacy get dismantled

Guantanamo

humping kids in new Zealand and Thailand.

Probably globetrotting trying to find a place to hide in a hole so that he doesn't get executed for treason.

LARPing as the prince of darkness somewhere

Attached: 2J5pqSn.jpg (750x748, 79K)

>Nice numbers

He's probably sitting in a corner of his house getting beat up by Michael. All because his legacy didn't even last two years.

That nigga finna boutta get dabbed on!!!

probably on his new assignment as PM of indonesia

Attached: Joko PM of Indonesia and totally not related to Obama.jpg (1200x1505, 432K)

You almost magadigited. He is laying low because of the shit that can get thrown back at him if he raises any questions. He is the one behind the scenes on the talking points like child separation, the news blurbs it cycled out and the next one in the making. That is all he can do.

He's stuck on Gilligan's Island.

Attached: Zsa Zsa Gilligans Island.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Isn’t he the Leader of the Resistance?

>The panel on The Five discussed a new New York Magazine story reporting that many Democrats are concerned about the lack of visibility on the part of former President Barack Obama on the political scene.

>Dana Perino said Obama's relative absence is being felt in liberal circles, as the former Illinois senator has stayed largely silent as President Trump governs as his successor.

>Perino said that, earlier this year, fired FBI Director Jim Comey told a German news outlet that he also misses Obama.

Attached: 2C2B5FDC-310B-429E-BD3F-966EE02C92CD.jpg (631x1024, 120K)

44 404'ed

lil buddy

Kike Mods trying to keep this on the down low.
Same with the IG Report.

He is a figurehead and the face at meetings. He is not some brilliant mastermind coming up with all the parts of a giant resistance against Trump though, just an empty suit to fill a chair. Same as he was before, he is a coordinator for higher powers.

*lolita island

Leave the purple lipped spook where ever the fuck he may be.

south africa groups were protesting to have him not be invited as he doesnt represent mendalas ideal anymore or some shit. both were terrorists that love necklaces on white people, so i dont see why.

TRUMPED

Yes, I know, but his lack of visibility is affecting Democrat moral.
I think maybe he’s keeping his head down as a way of showing Trump he doesn’t want trouble.
He’s getting scared.

Remember when he visited Antarctica?

>MICHAEL OBAMA

>obama
>666
Checkled. He is laying low because his White genes gifted him with the brainpower to realize how much he paved the way for Trumpism. He knows that if he starts up with the arrogant condescending bullshit again it will only harden Trump's support, as well as make him a target for Trump (who has a vendetta against Obama).
He wants to keep his head down in case the Right really takes serious power, because in that situation he is at high risk of going to prison.

Attached: 12-donald-trump-2011-WHCD-screencap.w710.h473.2x.jpg (480x319, 28K)

KEK

Mary-Ann was at least 25.

Remember when he was hiding on a gay island retreat without Michael?

>missing
yeah, nah. the govt knows where he is since he has secret service with him 24/7
so if he thinks he is going to slip out someplace he is mistaken
personally, i think he has been trying to do everything he can to sell every single government secret he can

>when the right takes serious power
1) Kennedy about to retire
2) Ginsburg about to die

This is the Trump Timeline, my friend.

Attached: F8547045-C508-4FE0-9BCF-C44F03F58140.jpg (1024x683, 98K)

ooof check those digits. Barry is that you? do you have your molock suit there with you? we know you are hiding from the upcoming tactical nukes in US territory.

I think towards the end he tried giving all the power to Muslims and Iran.
Remember when he tried handing out millions to Muslim states before leaving office, and trump canceled that shit!

It's interesting to speculate when he was recruited. 1980s?

In a country that doesn't extradite to America im sure. Why you think king nigger has been on a perpetual "world tour"

He has no orders or the ones he has are not for public consumption. I imagine he is keeping all the players from bolting or offering testimony but there has to be more. That or he was abandoned by the higher powers and is floating around uselessly, no idea what to do and scared to screw up.

his older daughter ws cute for about 15 minutes when she turned 18 but is already going downhill a year later

the only thing i'll give obama any credit for is managing to stay married to michelle though i think it might just be out of fear

>pol thinks america being dismantled is a good thing

Criminally unchecked

Attached: 2542784.jpg (1068x1200, 155K)

Obama knows the party is a train wreck atm and is biding his time waiting for the weak dems to be picked off in Nov.

He went home to Kenya

Absolutely checked, it's the Trump Court now.

Attached: 1ksyqc.jpg (2120x1690, 308K)

When he was a teen or earlier. Look at who his mentor was and how he was brought up. He is entirely disconnected from his family on both sides.

Attached: Obunga.jpg (600x653, 28K)

hes staying out of it less he be visited by clintons aides

>Checkled. He is laying low because his White genes gifted him with the brainpower to realize how much he paved the way for Trumpism.

I am pretty sure he is mindfucked as Hillary Clinton at how the election went. The fact that his presidency divided the nation so thoroughly has had to break him mind and humble him a bit.

and the fears of going to prison for all that illegal shit he did, etc ofc :D lol

Attached: obamashakeweights.gif (400x316, 1.94M)

Nice digits. He back to his old rut of sodomy and drugs.

>america being dismantled
It is not America being dismantled. It is the machine that was doing the dismantling that is being torn down one piece at a time. That machine was leading to the complete erasure of the nation.

Pepridge Farm remembers

Yeah, I think he’s pretty much in limbo right now, a prisoner of his own secret service detail.

Blacks girls can be a bit cute when young, but they get really orcish ugly fast.

Damn, Kek is speaking through me in this thread!
I better make a prediction quick!
>Judge Ginsburg dies tonight

Attached: E039C421-45EB-4B5A-B01F-889A20788266.jpg (640x471, 51K)

Presidents don’t go to prison, user.
But...his legacy will be forever one of a lame duck who couldn’t achieve anything.

Attached: 5004E4CC-D5D5-4503-8151-FCD55AFDB131.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I literally wrote this reply earlier today.
Witnessed, brother.

quads confirms

Attached: 5f9c0220fd4a6ab8e614f0cbc69c313a.png (1024x1024, 184K)

the digits dont lie

>Presidents don’t go to prison, user.
>But...his legacy will be forever one of a lame duck who couldn’t achieve anything.

SO FAR

i remember watching CNN on election night for lulz and they kept having to cut away from the LIVE street view cams because everyone was chanting LOCK HER UP, on CNN, on election night.

they lost control of the narrative, the american people know whats going up, the jig is up, lock em all up!

Attached: lockherup.jpg (634x378, 66K)

HAPPENING AT JFK

Indeed

Attached: 1525938939662.png (422x460, 330K)

>666
we know where he is

facial hair suits him tho gotta be fair

holyshit, them digits!!111oneone

Attached: greenwizBAS.png (852x944, 200K)

You know you’ve been here too long when the first thing you see hiding behind obama is pic related

Attached: 9F14EE7B-7C23-41E0-AFAD-FEF2E13F3A58.png (375x444, 77K)

Staying out of the thrashing pool of inbred retardation the Democrats have become after his two terms.

ALL HAIL KING NIGGER

He's setting up his family in a non-extradition country.

last seen with his gay ambassador of Spain

Attached: obama gayanmbassador.jpg (634x476, 76K)

do they explain why Obama's daughter's car is so disgusting???

hes in tahiti hiding.

Attached: 1232353546456456.png (783x705, 60K)

Checked

two guys can't have children.

Attached: 152944575003843.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

this

He was just last week in Finland giving speeches and getting tons of money from it.

I wonder how much making those jokes about Trump haunts Obama and his guys. Especially the one who wrote the material.

That was the night which showed Trump that the elite had no respect for him. And he swore to kick their asses.

It's being mantled

This was from Inauguration Day tho.

According to local media, he was in Saranac Lake NY last Thursday and Friday for "fly fishing".

Probably getting the last bits of "NXIVM Private Reserve" before he has to go into hiding.

Rats always flee a sinking ship
Also nice get Satan

Post link

>the former Illinois senator

Attached: 6fd.jpg (241x231, 9K)

fpbp

Full Moon the 27th.

Attached: Obamagate-Item24.jpg (1928x7000, 3.11M)

Digits... Hopefully in gitmo

KEK

Attached: 13950.jpg (1024x1001, 132K)

if he's around, people will want him to comment on what trump is doing, then his comments will be front page news, and then trump will say something... president choom just wants to have fun with his millions.

i heard last time he was boarding some plane saying hes "doing it for the allah"

obama is the lady

Fucggging checked

probably moved to lived with his fellow moslems in dubai while the stay behinds in the deep state foment rebellion and george soros triggers the false flags that will signal the beginning of the attempted coup detat that the leftist subversives seem to have planned for the summer

RARE flag is spitting fire over here.
A
R
E

Again?!?!

Attached: MohamenMehdiOuazanni-Satan.jpg (630x444, 39K)

He'd probably like to tweet some shit, but Trump probably has the ammo to slaughter him if he chimes in at all.

It's not like him to step away from the spotlight, so he must be in a vulnerable situation.

Ooooohhhhh... did you say the kartrashians are on?????

>tfw Trumps administration is so fucking useless and stupid alt tards need Obama
>tfw they spend hours stalking trannies to connect them to some trannie with horns
lol

Attached: 1526515107805.gif (404x303, 1.92M)

KekWorthy

Attached: melania-trump-pussy-bow-rex-ftr.jpg (600x844, 118K)

He knows HRC is gonna be doing time before 2020 and when that happens, she's gonna try and take him down with her.

Pissing on Netflix's grave.

He'll return as the head of the UN or another Global body of Government.

Attached: 1529907189335.jpg (962x642, 125K)

Oooooooh
>2424
Check my el numerous biches

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-195214.png (720x1280, 162K)

Gitmo getting waterboarded the fuck out of

Attached: rRaG8in.png (626x461, 349K)