RED HEN CUNT GETS HER SHIT PUSHED IN

The cunt on the right is the woman who kicked Sanders out of her restaurant, as a result:

>Owner cunt gets kicked off a local business organization
wsls.com/news/virginia/lexington/the-red-hen-owner-resigns-as-executive-director-of-main-street-lexington

>Her restaurant was forced to stay closed after a man smeared shit on it
wsls.com/news/virginia/lexington/man-arrested-after-throwing-manure-at-the-red-hen-restaurant

>Red Hen restaurants all over the country are being attacked
cbsnews.com/news/red-hens-everywhere-feel-ramifications-of-sanders-incident/

This dumb bitch needs to have her home set on fire. Lets pray this is just the beginning.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 6.17.09 PM.png (1160x718, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VghGtCkacE
youtube.com/watch?v=GHp-1XcV-bU
virginiagop.nationbuilder.com/boycott_the_red_hen
washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/outside-the-red-hen-america-vents/2018/06/26/81a991a6-7998-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3bf6e43ca123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, it's actually the cunt on the left. The one on the right looks like she suffers from an organic version of the little-face meme.

soon

Attached: 1519454714528.gif (456x522, 613K)

Attached: MV5BNWJlNGQzYTEtM2U0YS00N2U4LTgwNTItZmRhZWRmZWUyNjI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,30,250,141_ (477x268, 25K)

Hey Stephanie...whatcha doin?

Kek I didn't know it's a chain, that makes it 1000x worse. Can you imagine if Applebees kicked Sanders and family out?

Bitch looks like Little Face from Dick Tracy

Attached: Little_Face_(close_up).jpg (902x829, 395K)

They always break the contract of civility then cry rape when they lose by the new rules they set.

Can you beta shitstains shut the hell up. You faggots are COWARDS. too fucking cowardly to even approach women and claim your birthright. Stop fucking sperging like youre chad rambo faggots.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

Fucking compete losers. Stop giving up. Instead of waiting around for some pipe dream to solve all your problems, magically give you life you couldnt build for yourself. Take initiative. Work on yourself and the girls will come. If you can get girls theres no reason to be an angry little sociopathic faggot. There are NO EXCUSES.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VghGtCkacE

Stop trying to blame others and and larp like some low IQ murdering psychopath. You dont have what it takes first of all Bateman. And secondly even if you did you'd still be a humongous faggot.

Attached: its okay to be incel.jpg (3941x1687, 1.03M)

>mealy-mouthed or horse teethed
>women
Every single time... Repeal the 19th

Allowing women to make decisions beyond what they will prepare for dinner was a mistake. They have fucked up every decision since

Calling it now, one or more of the other Red Hen's are going to sue the Lexington dummy.

Attached: 9df.jpg (600x916, 43K)

It isn't a chain. The focus of the article is that people are attacking the wrong red hens, and that Trump supporters are hate-filled rural and suburban retards.

That bitch is John Lithgow

Attached: johnlithgow.jpg (720x402, 49K)

Good eye

Attached: 8F181C84-4DFB-4900-BC98-8F3664722B42.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

I don't advocate arson.

That said, I'll be surprised if this business ever opens its doors again. This stupid social justice warrior bitch didn't realize that pissing off half the country was truly retarded, and a catastrophic business decision. Did she expect no consequences or blowback at all??

>VALIDATE MY EXISTENCE PLEASE GOD I NEED TO FUCK A ROAST BEEF SANDWICH TO VALIDATE ME IF WOMEN DON'T ACKNOWLEDGE ME I'M AS GOOD AS DEAD

Attached: 10575258_1121749221170482_6171731247709257348_o.jpg (130x132, 4K)

>meme flag
>This dumb bitch needs to have her home set on fire.

Does anyone wonder if this is really the Russians stoking shit?

This is what happens with communists every time though, they instigate violence by losing the plot with their self righteousness, get their asses kicked when the real fighting starts and then cry about it for eternity.
Happened in Italy, Spain, Germany in all these instances of communist influenced ideologues end up in mass graves because they simply cannot be reasoned with.

Only Russians could make emotional mistakes or provocative statements on an imageboard. Only they have such technology.

yes she did. 8 years of obama is a long time, people got to live in suspended reality and completely forgot how nature operates.

Holy shit, she does! WTF?!

Sounds pretty snowflakey of you faggot

t. vladamir

Middle looks like a sweetie. Dont be mean. She stays out of politics

Attached: 1523268307215.jpg (406x406, 19K)

Weird how the left always pushes deviance to control people huh?
Best way to control people is to control their vices, we are slaves to those.

God bless user

Lexbro here, the blue phoneix is also a leftist cesspit, would be a shame if they also received some attention.

>They glow in the dark
Jow Forums is a board of peace.

They seem like nice enough people. Although I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the woman on the right has little face meme syndrome.

No seriously, I took a closer fucking look and she is a real life version of the Woll Smoth meme

All you're doing is proving their point, that Trumptards are classless, infantile-minded, hypocritical cunts not worth serving.

I hope she gets fucked with for the rest of her life

Actual footage of my burgerbros remembering the alamo & educating libs at the same time just down the street from Red Hen last night.
youtube.com/watch?v=GHp-1XcV-bU

Attached: 1502668316025.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Pretty sure she has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Attached: big think, small face.jpg (800x774, 39K)

How dumb can you be to have a small business and fuck with the most powerful people in the world

> The focus of the article is that people are attacking the wrong red hens, and that Trump supporters are hate-filled rural and suburban retards
And that's a good thing

Wtf is going on here.

They're smart. The other red hens will make trouble for her because she caused their business to get attacked

>This dumb bitch needs to have her home set on fire.
Are you a concerned citizen?

You know what, I'm bored. Noted

>It's OK for a business to not serve a customer when they're someone I don't like
>It's NOT OK for them to refuse service when they are on my political sports team! I'm so fucking offended I'm gonna go smear feces on the walls of their business, how dare they!

Conservatards in a nutshell.

Attached: 1520966352420.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

So it was a bunch of boomers who did it? Fuck those guys

Knew I recognized that fucker from somewhere.

Bottomless steak fries and fountain sodas, motherfucker.

hold up.
wait for a second.
you mean to tell me that
all that we have to do
to get a restaurant to close
is to smear shit on it?

that's it?

why the fuck didn't we do that with starcucks?

You sound like a well adjusted individual. Would you fuckhead pick something and stick with it already. You are either for or against the rights of business owners to deny service. You can't have it both ways.

My god
This is hilarious

Unless they repent
L et
G od
B urn
T hem
absolutely based

Attached: CAC1F21A-4D81-4A38-A0C4-FC2223980A34.jpg (1242x678, 706K)

it was probably her that did it to gain sympathy
or her gay short order cook who wanted more time off

LFMS is real and it destroys families.

Well, to be fair, the old folks that refused to make the faggot cake were put out of business too. I think people fail to make the association of "acting like a self righteous asshole" and "disappointment".

Attached: 1529876601398.gif (220x165, 467K)

Gift certificate manager wtf?

How dumb can you be running the most powerful nation and yet still be petty enough to attack a small business.

Nice try spook.

Better to let her twist in the wind and watch as everything she built is destroyed by her own hand. Like all typical leftist bitches, she will doubledown on her initial failure and burn her own house down at the height of her insanity.

>They always break the contract of civility then cry rape when they lose by the new rules they set.

Exactly. Dern, you shore do talk purty.

you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
look, i too can conflate to seemingly related things, user.
you are either for forcing businesses serve everyone (niggers and nazis and klansmen oh my), or you aren't.
you can't have it both ways.

wow. that's easy. I should just walk around espousing false dichotomies wherever i go to try and sound smart.

republicans are animals

what the fuck is wrong with her face

Attached: face.jpg (259x194, 4K)

COOK THE HEN BIGOT
COOK THE HEN BIGOTCOOK THE HEN BIGOTCOOK THE HEN BIGOTCOOK THE HEN BIGOTCOOK THE HEN BIGOTCOOK THE HEN BIGOTCOOK THE HEN BIGOT

YOU HYPOCRITICAL LIBERAL FUCKS

>half the country
Try less than a quarter

Also the bitch on the far right is most likely a fucking mtf tranny.
Small lips and a large chin are signs of low estrogen.
Look at her eyesocket size and forehead compared to the other two women.

They'll probably close, saying a hostile environment, even though it's most likely they've lost business.

So is nobody signing and distributing this then?

virginiagop.nationbuilder.com/boycott_the_red_hen

Attached: dead fish vagina.jpg (564x2169, 395K)

God this is awesome. Conservatives are finally fighting back

FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT MEAN FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES.
>FREEDOM OF SPEECH DOES NOT MEAN FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES.
let no liberal forget.
also argentina is white.

Attached: 1518055118610.jpg (473x480, 95K)

>Red Hen restaurants all over the country are being attacked

Those restaurants should be clever and get on social media like this

Attached: BsjXbp1CUAE_5NX.jpg (587x457, 31K)

Leftists are inane.

No, the restaurant simply needs to suffer the results of it's actions. Arson or other criminal felonies aren't required, just the karmic results of having your establishment's "speech" responded to in a much more efficient manner than rabble-rousing antifa freaks.

Protest, boycott, and give the place the reputation it deserves until it closes from lack of business and public shame. Politely breaking someone is far more effective than a conservative equivalent of a chimpout.

don't forget about her family also, nobody in her circle should be spared.
Remember after she threw Sanders out, she formed a mobbed and followed Sanders and her family across the street and continued harassing them at a different restaurant.

Attached: frances grist.jpg (378x593, 69K)

the difference is only so slight.

reported for raiding

>Lets pray this is just the beginning.

Oh Kek, lord of chaos, do your thing!

Attached: praise.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Looks like she's really BTFO. Doesn't seem to be opening for a month. Place is a magnet now for protests. Maybe this is where the civil war will begin.

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/outside-the-red-hen-america-vents/2018/06/26/81a991a6-7998-11e8-80be-6d32e182a3bc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3bf6e43ca123

Attached: 1527474594560.jpg (227x222, 7K)

Reported for being a faggot.

Why does the lady on the right look fucking weird???

She looks like the Trinity Killer

It's all the chins.

LEAVE THE MIDDLE LADY ALONE SHE'S A CUTE

Attached: fat gun.jpg (316x239, 17K)

>Koch
Jew

>alt rightards smear manure on store
Can't make this shit up

Attached: image.jpg (650x715, 102K)

try more than half.

gays can buy a normal wedding cake

Attached: Blank+_80f59e2fad2205fb759e924aed205c8e.jpg (653x477, 77K)

Becuase you can. Disrespectful cunt needs to know her place. America use to be a place where you didn’t have to agree on politics but you treated each other with common decency. These leftist are trying to start a war they won’t win.

>This dumb bitch needs to have her home set on fire
t. leftist journalist who's going to post report his own comments as "shocking right wing threats"
SAGE

>Let
>God
>Burn
> it
Kek

Attached: 4E6121B2-62D8-4383-AB5E-3533456A6D77.gif (500x370, 487K)

for real, when trump clowned the onnings at first i didnt get it then i saw a close up...that thing is dirty as shit on the outside, Trumps right i wouldnt fucking eat at a place with a front door that dirty...

wrong. Conservatives think it's wrong to not serve anyone due to beliefs. But we believe it's their right.

Is that too hard for you to grasp?

basically this 2 b on-ist

wow this commie sure is mad

Attached: 1529115992359.jpg (492x600, 104K)

>Best way to control people is to control their vices, we are slaves to those.
"A good man though a slave is free while a wicked man though a king is a slave for he has as many masters as he has vices" St Thomas Aquinas

Holy shit she looks just like that "Gingers do have souls" kid. Yuck.