Mexican jew candidate drawn as money grabbing vampire

Claudia Sheinbaum, the first Jewish political candidate in mexico was drawn like this by the team of one of her election rivals.
So far the image has only drawn attention for because it is a trace over of several star vs the forces of evil posters, and the author said she was going to tell the Disney legal team. People out there are not aware that she's Jewish and here they haven't caught on to the implications.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es-419&ie=UTF-8&u=https://twitter.com/ajplusespanol/status/1011678101145780224&edit-text=&act=url

Attached: Sheinbaumaccurate.jpg (204x378, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ajplusespanol/status/1011678101145780224
translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.sdpnoticias.com/gay/2018/01/24/promete-sheinbaum-clinica-en-cdmx-especializada-en-salud-de-personas-trans&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Full image and link.
twitter.com/ajplusespanol/status/1011678101145780224

Attached: Dgox_RvVQAA1yiJ.jpg (720x1033, 65K)

Attached: DgoyF6kUEAApe5A.jpg (461x665, 71K)

Oy Vey

ay dios mio

Attached: 1516379053101.gif (600x600, 249K)

MEK SICKO SICKO SICKO

vampiric international shape shifting child molestors

Attached: hitgrave.jpg (797x960, 138K)

Isn't this kike running for mayor in Mexico City under PRD?

Seems like we are going to have to wake up the normies on the JQ very soon.

Attached: 1527724862055.jpg (500x482, 168K)

Under MORENA, she's exactly what you would expect.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.sdpnoticias.com/gay/2018/01/24/promete-sheinbaum-clinica-en-cdmx-especializada-en-salud-de-personas-trans&edit-text=&act=url

What is the average Mexican like in terms of being cucked? Would they spill their onions if they found out the implications of the cartoon, or would they applaud it? I feel like whites are the ones that are really brainwashed about jews, I feel like other people wouldn't defend them as vehemently and irrationally as whites.

First. Jews have no alliance to any nation that is not Israel so it's just a Jew not a Mexican Jew
t.Mexican Expat.

Yes. I don't why you people dick ride as hard as you do when it comes to Jews.

Is she going to get shot in the head, too, or does she have Jewish plot armor?

Most would laugh, I don't think they would give it much importance. The media may try to run it for two or three days

I meant (mexican)(jew candidate), not (mexican jew)(candidate).
jew candidate in mexico w/e

Do you know what jewish plot armor is?
Morality.
it's immoral to murder people
it's immoral to lie
it's immoral to rip off baby dicks with your teeth and grind them into creams to wipe on your face

But that doesn't stop them

Jewish plot armor?
She's running on one of the few "safe" places in the country, and it is also the core of her party's base, she's the assumed winner.

Attached: 1523201371663.png (204x378, 141K)

Yeah I remember her from interviews from years ago under PRD, didn't know she changed to MORENA. And yeah, she is the stereotypical kike politician by the looks of it.

OI VEY ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

Can we weaponize CalArts style?

Attached: calarts-smile.gif (512x512, 305K)

Based Mexico.

Pablo... get the rusty machete

Attached: 1503384201167.jpg (903x1500, 196K)

wut

Attached: vamp5.jpg (578x600, 94K)

NOW THIS IS POLITICS

It's a Tawantinsuyu General. Discussion about Native stuff happens there.

Explain yourself nihhon

the eyes are yellow, more like a vampire?

uh, she is not the first Jewish political candidate in Mexico? what about Rosario Green?

literally who
post feet

memes aside can we universally agree that white women are best coupled with non white guys?? I mean just look at them, totally adorable.

Attached: 1506822682445.jpg (960x630, 139K)

It's because the jews control everything. The average American just turns on the jewish media and eats it all up, hence the dick riding

Average white thinks every jew is a white person.

bump

Why do you guys not refer to them as Semites and the average person thinks that Jews are just white people with a different religion.

Muslims are semites too.

Also not all Jews are Semites.

>calarts

>heh heh he's italian not jewish bro!
>heh heh he's mexican not jewish bro!
>heh heh he's asian not jewish bro!

Kikes have hybrids of every single race and it's time we put a magnifying glass on this invasive parasite.
Jews even invaded ancient japan.
Japanese made demons that represented them with fat noses and facial/bodyhair and balding or thick curly hair which are not japanese characteristics.

Attached: bad.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

isn't Marco's mom white? wouldn't that make him like 3/4 parts white?

...is that Meteora?

As a non white guy [spoiler]who totally ships Starco and Jannco[/spoiler] I'm totally behind this sentiment.

yea, that makes you non white.

Whiter than you primo hermano.