Kek wills it

kek wills it

Attached: kek.jpg (987x451, 49K)

Just do it you orange nigger

>Legalizing further degeneracy

Fuck off meme flag. Your pharmaceutical industry is OVER.

real?

Absolutely, Sir.

its so crazy i can't tell if im getting trolled with fake tweets from POTUS that should probably be obvious.
not even mad

It's fake.

Pot isn’t degeneracy.

How exactly is me smoking a single joint after work maybe once a month degenerate faggot

maybe.

It's a plant. Next thing you know drinking coffee (not Starbucks) will become degenerate behavior.

To be fair hes acting such a madmen lately i had to pop over and check to see if it was real, im not even mad that someone trolled me cause trump is likely to do something amazing like this.

Imagine the ass hurt from all over if he used a Twitter poll for policy.

no. remember the (((hippies))). you want full blown satanism? fuck that. drug users are all pathetic.

>Next thing you know drinking coffee (not Starbucks) will become degenerate behavior
Coffee is degenerate. It's grown it's own cancerous sub-culture and too many people have become reliant upon it for their energy, rather than trying to stay in shape and getting ample rest.

>Because niggers can't control themselves it makes everyone else also degenerate
Not sure how you got that idea

So long as you can't do it in public.
It's bad enough living in Washington.
The stuff fucking reeks.

I guess I'm a degenerate then. Although I would say browsing Jow Forums is degenerate behavior as well. As long as you aren't standing on a moral high ground and admit you are a degenerate as well.

Yes.

Attached: 1529575003843.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

it should be the same as alchohol.
No open containers in public n such.

Attached: 234324546456756.png (1172x675, 53K)

Bump drinking age up to 25 and make weed 18 and legal.

Yes, but let everyone legally sell it so the price skyrockets.
If anyone attempts to devalue the market with ilegal dealing, they shall be executed in the middle of the street.

I unironically thought it was real. Well played user. Trump would landslide 2020 if he actually did this.

Attached: mostamericans.png (645x540, 336K)

Yes. Absolutely.

1) Allows to concentrate struggle for enforcement of federal law to sanctuary cities/states.
2) Leftists lose a reason to be leftist.
3) Pot isn't super harmful or addictive. Let drug dealers go to jail for a real bad drug so they are shown no mercy.
4) People will get high, so high, and lose their motivation. And the people doing it will be mostly Democrats.
5) I can think of other reasons but 1-4 are more than enough.

Legalisation is obviously the correct solution to lower crime etc. If you want people to not be hedonistic cucks, you have to change society, not the laws under which it acts.