Without immigrants, How do you fix aging population problem?

Without immigrants, How do you fix aging population problem?

I have never seen legit anwer.

Just accept immigrants. it will boost GDP and our income

Attached: Japanese-flag.png (500x333, 6K)

This thread again? You're either a kyke, Korean, or the worst b8er I've ever seen.

Attached: Sage.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Incentives to reproduce and promotion of family values.

so... according to you, many educated economists are b8er?
lel

you should look at reality.

I am 21yo kissless virgin.

You can not make me a man.

Deal with it. I would rather accept immigrants and refugees to increase population and let them breed with Japanese woman

Easy. You bring the people with the closest culture to Japan's into the country. Only the educated ones. Do full background checks and give them medium term benefits for migrating.

AKA: Indian Buddhists, Nepali Buddhists, Tibetans, SOME South East Asians Buddhists, and Indian Hindus (screened for higher caste)

sorry, educated people do not want to migrate to Japan.

We should open the door for everyone

It will boost GDP but will it boost per capital GDP?

I don't know, maybe not run everything like a ponzi scheme? Aren't ponzi schemes illegal?

They don't need to have a high level of education, at least one of the parents having a college degree should be enough.

If you open the door for everyone you'll have muslims and niggers rape your entire economy and culture.

Its called sex, try it some time.

Weak bait

You're soul less drones
Automation will suit you just fine.

Hey bud, automation will more than make up for your aging problem. Machines will do the jobs people aren't there to do. How do you live in Japan of all places and not know this??

GDP is not a good measure of prosperity.

Pay money to couples that marry and have children

Carefully vetted immigrants sure, no problem. Stringently controlled and selected.

A sea of third world migrant trash? Fuck you.

Attached: 1529652099793.jpg (960x700, 89K)

First you need to remove the american filth and their military bases.
Their interests and hegemonic agendas are fucking up and have fucked up Japan enough.

The worst b8 I've seen

>problem
they/'ve been threatening to replace us with AI and robots for a decade now. depopulation is natural and a beneficial thing, anyone that tells you different is a demonic kike working for a secret group that tries to control the events and timeline of the entire world, and control population by war and increasing the pressure on the system that will only result in creating a situation where a cataclysmic event is the only way

Gay

> Human population has never been stable

Also sage you fucking faggot.

Don’t you Japs have robotics and automation? Shouldn’t you be set?

I dunno man. Of course accept immigrants is good but who cares if population is aging? why not just let it fizzle out and have less competition for us younglings?

Have more fucking kids. There will be a shrinking of the economy initially but the next generation will have ample resources.

>wants unregulated immirgrants
>not taking care of you parents when they're old
>thinks cheap foreign labor will increase wages
why is destroying your country always the jew solution for everything

Sage

You give people money for having kids.

In argentina for example, the government pays you for each kid you have.
Not that hard.

If you dont want to give money you can go with tax cut or some shit like that.

>educated economists

I studied econ in uni. One of my professors is a pretty well recognized economist. He told me most of it is complete drivel.

You can make some kind of guesses at best and maybe you'll get lucky like 30 % of the time as long as it's not too far out.

What problem? People will be able to ride a subway car without touching each other now?

First, you stop posting the same thread over and over. Premature senility is a sad thing, put a post-it-note on your monitor or something.

Second, you let your population decline to relieve the pressure of packing too many people into extremely compact urban centers.

Third, productivity catches up and you achieve a healthier and stable population that actually wants to have kids and the fluctuations will dampen.

Or, you commit cultural and national suicide by importing massive amounts of immigrants, causing your entire social system to fall apart under the strain, followed by having even worse financial issues as your quality of life sinks from the resulting culture shock.

The multikult is a poison pill. Spit it out.

ME AMELICAN ENGRISH TEACHER IN JAPAN POSTING SAME GARBAGE THREAD DAIREE BECUZE I AM WETODDED

I might be willing to put up with some immigrants, but since i'm already here, i make the rules. If I rule "no immigrants at all" TOUGH. deal with it

>aging population
Those boomers are keeping property prices high. I want a generation-long contraction and depression. First world needs a hard economic reset.

If you import invaders, then we go further down this rabbit shithole.

Because the Jew is not a citizen of its host nation. They are like a parasite.

I'd trust cold, hard tech & robotics over savage, low IQ, shit-culture, rape-happy, murder-happy, illiterate, take-over scheming, welfare draining, 3rd-worlders any day.

Attached: Woman-demonstration-face-of-bear-Nagoya-Polar-Bear-Robot-Robear.jpg (1111x1593, 213K)

Rape.

Artificial wombs.

Seriously though, aren't there a lot of anime in the psychological genre that go over this exact same topic and propose whacky solution for all of them that involve some form of robo-maid kind of thing?

Never let in immigrants. Didn't Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita teach you anything? They'll just replace you and they'll be fucked up smiley retards who pretend to be human but really aren't.

Attached: jinruifairy.jpg (850x1100, 158K)

>posting the same bait thread everyday
Here's some insight from a real nip, not some shill using a VPN

Attached: 1503699459344.png (823x242, 19K)

The people who are going to die are mostly going to be retired or retiring. The younger workforce will be promoted and wages will rise. While these workers are flush with cash and doing better financially they'll fuck more and have more kids. Japan is ridiculously overpopulated, but nobody ever mentions that when they're advocating for immigration and pretending that a large swathe of the population dying off might be helpful in the long run.

>, educated people do not want to migrate to Japan.

I fucking do. Really bad. I'm fucking sick of America and want to get out before we go full Communism.

You just wait. Short term visas for nurses

promote having children with heavy propaganda

Attached: group-happy-kids-thumb-up-sign-colorful-t-shirts-standing-together-isolated-white-38895744.jpg (800x622, 64K)

"nurses". From what I've seen that translates to hordes of little brown Malaysians and Filipinos to wipe asses.

>130 million people
>tiny fucking island
How is it that people think it is possible to keep adding more and more? Do you think it is possible to have 200 million people on that place? 300? 400? Good lord. They don't have a problem. If they had more territory I could understand this. But they don't. They can't expand indefinitely.

Just accept immigrants...from specific countries. Obviously this couldn't work for the U.S. or any other western country because it's already too late for us. We'd be accused of racism and that's the worst thing in the world apparently.

But Japan doesn't give a fuck. They can just accept South Korean/Chinese immigrants who would quickly adapt and absorb the local culture so they still get to keep their culture intact while boosting the population.

whoa i love GDP it is so important to me! and yes, importing millions of retard-tier third worlders will definitely make you have a higher income

That's exactly what it means. It's not a problem so long as you don't let them stay

Mandatory marriage for women over 18

>the population must increase forever or (((the economy))) will suffer

Can this dumbass English teacher get the fuck out? It's literally been years of this same thread

You just have to start reproducing. there is no other way really.

This is some blatant bait, but to exchange ideas with other anons:

Immigration isn't even needed these days. Many jobs can be automated these days so those extra jobs won't need to be filled by people. So smaller population is fine and is probably the next step in social evolution (for homogeneous countries)

HOW DARE (YOU) TAINTED MY ANIME

Atrociously bad

Go away

Attached: 1515577355841.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Pretty shit-tier stuff for a jappo.

make babies, put em to work

lol

Breed with a jap qt. It's the only way and you know it.

Ban anime

It'll work itself out. Even if there are no incentives put in place to promote native breeding, it'll eventually go back to normal. The economy may shrink, but that's not the only thing in the world that matter.

Leave pls.

Attached: Christ+chan+comp_152512_5948066.gif (270x481, 177K)

>not recognizing an ape serviceman posting from a military base

You're better than this Jow Forums

Abandon models of endless growth and allow humanity to shrink to a more reasonable size.

>Without immigrants, How do you fix aging population problem?
>I have never seen legit answer.
corporations can pay women to have children. corporations can also build communities for women and children, and raise them in a supportive environment. Corporations need workers, so they have a reason to 'have children' of their own, like a regular family. If corporations have children, they should get massive tax breaks, and also they won't have to pay their workers as much, because many will be childless - preferring to let the corporation create the next generation.

start fucking qt jap girls. the japanese government could pay me to just go crazy and impregnate jap girls 24/7.

fix the problem by making babies

Stop playing dating sims and talk to girls, Nippon-kun.

IMMIGRANTS AGE TOO

you pump it full of western weebs

As long as they respect the culture that feeds them and stay tolerant and adapt, okay then. I'm not asking that much

loans for high-iq families that are paid off at 4-5 kids. russia and nazi germany both did it, among others. sage

Free childcare to the most intelligent people. Base it on IQ.

>educated economists
no he mentioned kikes too

Get this, you can fuck girls to make babies. I know right it’s gross with that extra dimension but it’s a solution.

Population decline
Japan's economy shrinks
30 years later Japan is still Japan. Not New Japon Caliphate.