Trump will finally denuclearize North Kor-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

twitter.com/38NorthNK/status/1011684220434046977

Attached: SSSSS.jpg (804x777, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfj6DDsEFWQ
38north.org/2018/06/yongbyon062618/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry but Trump is more trustworthy than a random twitter.

>HE doesnt know 38North are THE official nk nuclear advisory to POTUS

WHOA THIS IS RACIST

fpbp

Attached: womp womp.gif (554x400, 135K)

see >burger education

Because some yellow labels said so ? fucking retard

Well first of all your premise is absolutely retarded. Jews did not only have to die to gas chambers. Disease kills more than anything in war and famine.

Denuclearization is a complicated process. It's not just tearing things down. There's a lot of dangerous material to handle. Some that were still undergoing transformations.

Quit sperging out and blasting your pasta in every single thread you fat fuck. There's a holohoax thread up go blow them out there you fucking idiot.

This is worse than the Irak war justification, hang yourself.

Attached: source.png (331x132, 40K)

China holds all the cards on Korean denuclearisation. Why do you think Kim's first diplomatic visit to a foreign country wasn't with Trump but with Xi?
All China had to do is to bide their time until 2020 when a sane president is elected so these tariffs can be removed in exchange for a massive popularity boost for the US president for solving the Korean crisis.

"large truck", "nuclear reactor", "flux capacitor"
ahhaah ahahah fuck you

Attached: fake news media deception.jpg (719x960, 195K)

Agreed it will take a while, so far there are no signs (rough plans,timelines, agreements of definition of denuclearization etc) NK are even considering denuking though.

accept and deter, no need for war and no need to start giving concessions for NK buying time

So now the game is back on. We'll see if he restarts joint military drills with Worst Korea.

Large Truck, hell yea!
Trump probably just told Kim there's nothing he can do and to keep building nukes as fast as you can if you wan't a future world with Koreans in it.

Attached: 1529949089341.png (407x415, 361K)

>analysis by Frank V. Pabian, Joseph S. Bermudez Jr. and Jack Liu

notice how none of them have a PhD because they're fucking nobodies that work at that shit heel 'news' blog

I think it's going to happen. There seems to be big money in it for them. That and the alternative seems to be war.

>blog
yeah youre gonna needa do a quick search on 38North mate

Well they look at Libya and dont want regime change or supreme leader KJU to die.. even if Trump doesnt the next POTUS could take them out

if they denuke*

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Go home melborne

I hope gooks are not dumb enough to actually believe Israeli golem and surrender their weapons. If fatso fucking does that he will end up like Gadaffi and his people will become slaves to kike banks like their southern counterpart.
Local amerimongrels will cheer on one more country without Rothschild bank falling however, just because their favorite shabbos goy did that.

Attached: 1502392344579.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

"38 North is a website devoted to analysis about North Korea; it is a program of the US-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University's Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies and is managed by former U.S. Department of State official Joel S. Wit and USKI Assistant Director Jenny Town.[1] Notable contributors include nuclear scientist Sigfried Hecker,[2] former Associated Press Pyongyang Bureau Chief Jean H. Lee,[3] cybersecurity expert James Andrew Lewis,[4] and North Korea Tech founder Martyn Williams"
You can deny the source's credibility if you like but youd probably want to look at their near perfect intel track record on NK before judging.

funny cuz aussies are a relative easy target for nk

>large truck
These neocohens really need to fuck off

Upgrading... or converting the facility.

Attached: 1401396331241.gif (500x384, 719K)

That is just it though... Trump doesn't actually care if they denuclearize or not. If they do, good, peace and he gets credit. If not, then we eradicate them from the face of the earth and US munitions companies make a hefty profit. Simply by forcing their hand either way, we win.

>associated press
>clinton and bush state dept flunkies
>pseudo-academic neoliberals
Lol

I thought the problem was weapons, not power. Why is there such a push against electricity coming from a source other than oil? I thought it was in everyone's interest to get away from oil power but it seems like whenever anyone tries to build a new nuclear power plant everyone flips their lid and wants it shut down.

Drumpf is finished its all over for him now. He can't come back from this.

kek very true, we have zero ICBM defence
eh.. ofc a small chance they could be wrong (i doubt that), but wake me up when NK actually ships nukes out of their country ;)

Attached: 2c4ujr.png (298x403, 246K)

>quick search on 38North mate
ive seen enough

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-27 11-35-48.png (1520x1207, 713K)

ok fair see

The lack of icbm defence is deliberate though since the targets will most likely be Sydney and Melbourne.

maybe kim nuke the desert and the radiation make the emus evolve to a demigod

I live in Sydney
>get keen boys
"In April 2013, amid rising tensions with the West, North Korea stated that it would restart the mothballed Yongbyon facility and resume production of weapons-grade plutonium"

Attached: cmonpol.jpg (597x109, 25K)

calm down schlomo
that is for mcdonald

>KJU will give the orders any day now...a -any day n-n-now user!

>massive popularity boost
>US president solving the Korean crisis
Neither of these things happened in reality

>denuclearization happens overnight
Democrats and lefties just keep demonstrating to me how retarded they are, honest to Christ.

see
>he didnt scan over ~40 reply thread
nice one retard

>China holds all the cards on Korean denuclearisation.
north korea is terrified of china.
Look at kim jong un's body language when he visited trump vs xi. He's very comfortable with trump and the americans. he looks terrified when meeting with xi and the chinese.

>OP expects me to follow his entire reply chain when his initial perspective is what it is, to the eventual b-but I wasn't sure abloo bloo
>OP is a self-entitled cunt
>OP expects KJU to make the mistake Libya's leader did
>OP doesn't realize he is the retard
>OP projects

Probably cos China is still the sole force preventing US regime change in NK.. hence the huge push for nukes

>his entire reply chain when his initial perspective is what it is, to the eventual b-but I wasn't sure abloo bloo
yeah you really didnt think whilst reading hey.. my mind never changed from OP but ofc as a thread progresses naturally more of my aligned thoughts appear. Never did i move from my initial perspective being Trump is unlikely to denuke NK (ever) - given current progress (or actually lack thereof). Hopefully that changes but from what ive seen for the last 1.5yrs - i wouldnt hold my breath.

>Official

>Not verified

WTF

Informed analysis of events in and around the DPRK.A program under StimsonCenter's Stimson_EAsia Program

Nice try Hershel

Attached: HAHAHAH.png (968x733, 206K)

Ad hominem
nice try

>yeah you really didn't think whilst reading
Ah, yes! The self-entitled "you don't understand," reply! Kek. Projection, still. The failings you express towards me are projections of your own failings to understand.
You fail to understand the difference between public and private diplomacy on the geopolitical level and binary thinking won't help you to rectify that. Protip: you seem to be under the impression that I think denuclearization is the actual goal.
Kek.
So why then did I mention Libya's former deceased leader, hmmm?
Have you ever realized just how much pride and ego hold you back? Probably not, but maybe now you do.

>you seem to be under the impression that I think denuclearization is the actual goal
Enlighten me i cant read minds buddy. You need to understand however, the purpose of this thread was to shed light on the issue that all 45 has done so far is make NK regurgitate almost identical past denuking pledges - and thats literally all. Its the stated goal of the current admin to achieve CVID in NK - if thats really their intention then well things are looking very bleak, as i said earlier though there is ofc a tiny chance that may change.

Funny. You accuse me of not reading or thinking, but then when I point out that you are projecting, you ask me to explain to you. I am not going above and beyond for you when you won't do the same for others. Reflect on the posts I made previously as you yourself basically instructed earlier. One more time, public diplomacy and private diplomacy on the geopolitical level. Not the same. I'm not going to spell it out for you.

Whether POTUS and Pompeo are using negotiaons we as civilans see for the optics, or if private talks are actually being fruitful is irrelevant. At the end of the day, they have no real results to show the American people who voted 45 into office. And i asked you to explain what you meant by denuking not being the end goal since thats is actually the stated goal of POTUS. You may be connected and know otherwise, but forgive me for then having to call out another LARP.

negotiations*

And at the end of the day, you are clearly showing a motive in your words, which just proves to me all the more reason why you haven't analyzed what I suggested and you are now sounding like a broken record.
>oh noes he called me a LARP!
>what will I do?!
Kek

Pretty good bait, spit out some vague nonsense and expect everyone to magically understand your train of thought.. hmm didnt learn much from the Q failure

Literal fake news from far-leftist neocons trying to restart the Korean War.

Attached: 1525139930750.jpg (582x397, 87K)

Trump is doing a great job with NK imho - the only issue is that its very likely his efforts will be fruitless as he entered office when NK were basically finished their testing phase (hence the lack of tests atm). Pompeo himself stated NK would be done by mid 2018, now they're in the mass production phase (link in OP also supports this). Trump did achieve short term peace which is obv really good, unless he accepts and deters this peace wont continue for long. Remember - a potential war later would be much more catastrophic.

Having said that, there could be a NK miracle and they actually denuke so good on Trump and i hope he can achieve a great deal - but do i believe this will happen? No.

I never claimed to be an insider you're just a butthurt dumbass that said that because it's the only way you can deal with the situation of uncertainty my words put you in.
Damn you really can't keep up can you? Fine, this is the closest I'll get to spoonfeeding you.
What happened to Gaddafi?
Would KJU want to follow in those footsteps?
What would KJU have to do to prevent that?
What is NK to China?
What was Libya to Africa?
What is a NTKB?

>large truck
seems legit

The fact that they DID dynamite their testing tunnels is still progress, we'll see.

uhh i hate to break it yo ya but..youtube.com/watch?v=zfj6DDsEFWQ

and they also only blew up tunnel entrances (easily fixed within a month max) - not the actual tunnels themselves.
Never accused you of anything actually, just suggested it which seems to have triggered you. I believe youre suggesting NK-US can come to agreement and normalize relations without NK having to fully denuke. If thats the case then i agree there is a possibility of that.

Attached: 1528632837456.gif (386x286, 1.43M)

a funny thing happened on the way to the forum

Attached: 20180626-215110.png (666x658, 705K)

Continued work at the Yongbyon facility should not be seen as having any relationship to North Korea’s pledge to denuclearize. The North’s nuclear cadre can be expected to proceed with business as usual until specific orders are issued from Pyongyang.
38north.org/2018/06/yongbyon062618/

Attached: 20180626-2148333.png (666x274, 335K)

see

You implied it, which was you being triggered by not understanding what you were trying to process. Geez. You can't even take your lumps on an anonymous Malaysian basket weaving forum. Sad! I believe that you still have a very shallow understanding of things involved in this situation and none of my words will change that.

Attached: 57FC7CA4-8A1E-45A4-BF63-E9FF2E14C3F2.gif (480x356, 1.24M)

Woulda been a good conversation but sadly you were so vague your hundreds of words amount to about 5-6 ..

>implying I'm here to converse with you
You really do miss the point of this place. When you learn to stop huffing your own farts and be a better human being, I'll be here to help you. Until then, I'll also be here to point out your flaws and simplistic thinking while ridiculing you for it.

And another vague useless post..
I hope you can take criticism since you dish out a lot.

You need more substance :)

rocketman's gonna nuke New York and DC in exchange for trillions of dollars from China he's playing Drumpf like a fiddle

>Cuckstralian believing anything he sees on the internet

Fucking sad lmao

im certain you cant spy on north korea via satellite. they threaten to shoot it down if it flies over them

>I live in Sydney
Of course.
Explains this entire fucking thread.
Sage.

Attached: Nothing to see here cunts.jpg (620x349, 28K)

Deep state doing what they can to sabotage the peace talk, never change!

The light from North Korea takes a real long time to get to our satellites so what you are seeing could have been from before the agreement.

Why do I click on this garbage?

>Sorry but Trump is more trustworthy than X
Lieing on a daily basis.

"There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea"

- "My whole life has been deals. I've done great at it, and that's what I do."
- “We signed a very comprehensive document today… we signed a very, very comprehensive document.”
- “I don’t have to verify, I have one of the great memories of all time.”
- "It's a very great moment in the history of the world."
- "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. ... No longer - sleep well tonight!"
- Donald Trump
nine days later:
...the North Korean government continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat...

Attached: Dgne643UYAIYvR.png (666x325, 552K)

I can take it very well. You, on the other hand, clearly do not. You say I need more substance when you are the one who waltz's in to this website and assumes that you can dictate how things go simply because you're the one who started the thread. You say I need more substance when it is you who simply can't follow the threads connecting things because YOU lack the knowledge to do so. It is not because I am being vague. It is because you are slow and your responses prove this. You have the attitude that you are entitled to help from others. You are not entitled to that. Any help brought to you in any form is something you should be thankful for, as it is something you did not already know or have the ability of. You should welcome any information and you would, if you were capable of appreciating and understanding it. But you aren't and that's why you behave you do.
inb4 more platitudes of self-entitled condescension

Large trucks are used to move large things. You know what's large? Nuclear. Nuclear is one of the largest things there is. Do you not understand the danger drumphf has put us in? That's just one large truck for nuclear but other images show there are at least 3 medium trucks in the country as well. Do you know what's medium. ICBM's. These medium trucks could drive those ICBM's to Japan in a matter of days. Now dumpf has literally threatene our ally. Hillary would have handled this professionally and classy. Trumpdf just thinks he runs the country.

"upgrade" as in take down equipment and empty facilities?

See

Literally fake and gay.

compared to the Syrian strikes in 17 and 18, the Iraq War was a thoroughly justified endeavour.

Lessons in loathing at North Korea's museum to 'US atrocity': Daniel Berger, AFP News, 6 June 2018

Every few minutes a new set of visitors arrives at the 'Revenge-Pledging Place' at North Korea's Sinchon Museum, where regime propaganda insists US troops massacred more than 35,000 people during the Korean War.

A volunteer among the group - they could be from a school, army unit, factory or official organisation - stands up in the concrete amphitheatre, where a mural reads "Let us drive out the Americans and reunify our nation", to issue a vitriolic denunciation of the US.

Fists clenched in the air, the crowd responds with unison shouts: "Smash! Smash! Smash!"
Opposition to the United States is a fundamental cornerstone of Democratic People's Republic of Korea, as the North is officially known.

Pyongyang says the nuclear arsenal it has spent decades developing, suffering sanctions and isolation as a result, is to defend itself from a possible US invasion.

Attached: 20180616-204534.png (666x587, 778K)

Trumpeteers and other idiots who thought Kim was serious about Denuclearizing before American Military presence is gone from Korea are delusional or just plain retarded

I don't even want North Korea denuclearized, only an idiot would give up nukes.

Attached: 1524068085187.png (944x720, 679K)