NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: 53F0FA3E-3A35-4E5C-AC0A-FB87F843C273.jpg (1125x2192, 1.04M)

>1 post by this ID
fucking shills

JOBS

Trump manages to cuck not only the dems, but the EU and the MSM in one fucking headline.

Retard

> Holy shit we can get around tariffs and stick it to Trump by opening factories on American soil
> all the jobs that fled overseas come flooding back

the left can never meme

>2 posts by this ID
well you showed him OP

Attached: Dghu-VtVMAA-P2X.jpg (459x714, 83K)

It's almost as if foreign investment to take advantage of the market will happen when it's more profitable to produce domestically, creating more jobs in the long run. After all, the market is there.

Who'd have thought?

>Trump creates American jobs
based

Yay. Ohio

cant make steel without coal. expect 1000s of more jobs.

im hillary missile now1

yea a lot of coal burning is gonna happen in ohio

>more american steelworkers get hired
>steel becomes more expensive to buy
>companies that use steel to manufacture their products forced to lay off workers due to higher cost of steel
one step forward and two steps back. good going retards

>>steel becomes more expensive to buy
Please explain your thought process here

Do aussies not have schools? This is a good thing for Trump fucking retard.

Attached: D79EA39B-FE8C-4325-B352-0565BC4966B2.png (638x359, 247K)

>donkeycrat meme flag implies support for a trump policy and shuts down a dumb burgernigger

am I on bizzaro Jow Forums

>British
>Sanjeev Gupta
Based Hindus
Hate them all you want, but the Indians in America and the UK have below replacement birth rates. It's the Pakistanis who multiply

Fuck off Germany

Attached: 1514198363876.png (1024x383, 160K)

And the moment the tariff goes away, which it will, they will all go back to over seas. This is a temporary bandaide at best.

>Achmed talking about industry going back overseas
>except the USSC says it's muds like him getting shipped back overseas

Keep talking shit you limp dick white boy. That won't change the truth of the matter. The moment Trump is gone these tariffs are gone and so are the jobs.

>Sanjeev Gupta

Attached: Stephen-C-Paddock.jpg (648x369, 39K)

DRUMPFIE THIS IS RACIST STEEL!

Attached: averagercounter.jpg (630x384, 97K)

>assblasted mohammedean knows his shitskinned buddies aren't going to be able to move to dearborn MI like they planned

Cry some more

do you honestly think that steel manufactured in the us is less expensive than imported steel? do you have literally any idea what labor costs are in this country compared to many other countries? how about regulatory costs? the consumer bears the cost in the end and along the way companies that buy steel may not be able to afford their current number of workers. there may actually be more workers laid off in the us than hired because of tariffs, on top of increased prices for consumers

So are they importing britbongs to come here to work it? And they're not going to pay taxes? And these theoretical brits are also not going to spend any money in the local economy?
Or is OP just a faggot?

>Brits
>In Commiefornia heat

Attached: 1523818108227.jpg (318x318, 40K)

Brits colonized fucking Australia. Australia doesnt have an Ozone. Theyll do fine

>Colonized
>Australia

Is....is that what happened

Attached: 1522187496821.png (600x448, 159K)

>implying the left will win again in the USA
no sweetie

>Commiefornia
I believe you misread South Carolina, friend

No I didn't I was trolling you

Attached: 124313451354.png (1080x1920, 854K)

Well it’s hot as balls here in South Carolina. I doubt the bongs could take 95 with 70% humidity

>British
>Sanjeev Gupta
Quintessential British name

This. Whoever thinks what has occurred in OP is somehow bad is absolutely retarded and should depart the board immediately. I think a few liberals in here read the headline and interpreted the exact tone they have been programmed to hear. What else is fucking new.

>British
>Sanjeev Gupta
>British
Fuck off

>Ball swamp levels

Attached: 1523805028203.jpg (602x709, 48K)

it's 11 celsius here at 3am and I'm fucking melting.

cheque'd

Houston reporting in. This shit is beyond your capabilities, I assure you.

>British Industrialist
>Sanjeev Gupta

Fucking BASED!

>British
>Sanjeev Gupta
top lel

Attached: 1525577398934.jpg (960x958, 188K)

$500 MM for a plant to melt down steel
Why the fuck wouldn't they just use jet fuel, it'd be cheaper
wtf?

Well they did nuke it too, but yes they colonized it

It's a poo in loo tho

>do you honestly think that steel manufactured in the us is less expensive than imported steel?
It will be soon, lmao

>implying any white man can
Reminder that "whites" south of the Mason dixon line have some degree of black ancestry, ESPECIALLY in Louisiana where the damn french produced quadroons who passed as white

Honestly this is one of my favorite styles of shit post because of its simplicity. Good work, user.

Yeah, you sorta' need to kys. It's the only way.

Attached: AP_17341731136596-1068x727.jpg (960x654, 54K)

Attached: shitblue.jpg (678x616, 63K)

Was just a prank bro

steel is a commodity. making stuff from steel is where the real money is made. to make steel more expensive is a stupid fucking move.

Doesnt really matter as Jobs coming back will increase the value of labor especially if jobs outnumber workers so wages will adjust to the increased cost.

>Nuke continent
>Send a legion of chavs

Either way the planet loses

Attached: 1522601441416.png (750x800, 243K)

>this entire thread

Attached: buttblastedtrumpfags2.png (516x586, 205K)

huh, kek approves of this message. I'm kinda glad we have got this sorted out once and for all.

Attached: 1530040420969.png (947x606, 909K)

are people actually being fooled by this shit post or am i behind the times because everyone responds to shit posts now

Attached: 1463057216338.jpg (560x385, 37K)

I'm pretty sure you already know the answer.

>I'm pretty sure you already know the answer.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1403862318492.jpg (500x500, 189K)

I hope you realize that is all about ending the Chinese threat and literally, MAGA.

>Doesnt really matter as Jobs coming back will increase the value of labor especially if jobs outnumber workers so wages will adjust to the increased cost.
you're literally retarded. you think wages will adjust across the board because of increased steel prices?

>butthurt europoor

I hope Sanjeev goes through with that electric car deal here in Aus.

I mean yeah sure electric cars are a meme, but we desperately need manufacturing back.

COME ON SANJEEV! BUY THE FUCKING ASSEMBLY PLANT ALREADY!

Grab those fabrication jobs now before its too late!

Also
>INVEST THE FUCK OUT OF PROPERTY AND RENT IT OUT BEFORE THE BOOMERS GRAB IT ALL

Enjoy being set for life with your steady renters' income.

AHAHAHAHAHA
>WIN
AHAHAHAHAHA
>SO
AHAHAHAHAHA
>MUCH
AHAHAHAHAHA

Florida reporting in.
You can almost hear the sweat forming on my nuts, wanna listen?

DRRRRRRRRRRRUMMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This is the only reason tariffs even exist.
Forget screwing other nation's economies, that's nothing compared to boosting your own.
France (((infamously))) did exactly the same for the same reason, to maintain and inspire their own economy (with faults) and to this day still does it in the cultural sector.

Cant make steel without ore. Expect more jobs in wisconsin and minnesota + more bulkers on the Lakes.

reminder that the entire US manufacturing base was completly gutted beyond repair by politicians and corporations working together, and that if anything slightly adverse happens in the world that could impact shipping in any way we are completely fucked because there is no feasible way restart it

Same thing happening here in PA. Debating whether or not to drop everything and get a steel job when the call for work goes out.

kill all the corrupted and stupid politician and tell the rest of the world they can get fuck

>gupta
>british
pick one

Free trade argument is dead thince capital lost national affiliation. Fuck consumers, fuck stock market, fuck superior chinks labor, we are not going to went down towards their costs in order for dow jones to grow even faster.

>Gupta
Show grooves and machine pls

The Russians are open a steel plant as a front for a trolling operation

Can't make a steel bodyplate without steel ore.

Gupta is as British as child rape

Coal mines in WV typically only pay about $14/hour which is literally half of what a black hat used to make before obongo and the epa fucked us in the ass. Ain't worth the risk of going underground to only get nickels and dimes more than someone that works at McD's.

Ive heard lots of coal burning happens at your house, Hans

>>more american steelworkers get hired
Yes thats a good thing.
>>steel becomes more expensive to buy
Nigger, what? Fucking google anything about supply and demand, labor and prices.
>>companies that use steel to manufacture their products forced to lay off workers due to higher cost of steel
I guess all the steelworkers are out of a job again? Id imagine the number 1 company that has steel as a product or ina product, would be steel companies

Have you worked in a mine?

for two years until I was layed off, i'm a journeyman electrician now and i'll never look back

>Sanjeev Gupta
I can't help but think he also owns a "chemical recycling/disposal" plant in West Virginia that keeps catching fire.

You gotta have at least one or two good fucked up stories.

Steel is already up to $900/ton, shits cash

I know American hard rock miners clearing 110-130k a year USD

Work in a steel plant, our ETs get paid 6 figures

>tfw bake bread, open oven
>tfw open front door
>tfw same feeling both times
god bless south carolina

Bruce is greatest Ally.

Attached: 1500262108149.png (554x400, 66K)

>circumvent
?? this is exactly what trump said would happen and wanted to happen. bad reporting.

>...and this is a BAD thing.

do you really invest a billion dollars in a temporary solution to get around the tariffs?

>New Zealand
you are just an aussie on a day trip aren't you.