So Jazz mutilated himself today, but total radio silence from him

So Jazz mutilated himself today, but total radio silence from him.

Is Jow Forums able to speculate on what happened?

Quick rundown for those not in the know:

>be young boy (jazz)
>be subject to child abuse
>parents make you take drugs to stop you going through puberty
>penis doesn't grow because parents fucked you up hormonally
>(((gender reassignment surgery))) can't be performed in the normal way due to this
>surgery today to get an asspussy installed

Attached: disgusting subhuman.jpg (719x517, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope he comes out about how horrible the result of the surgery is. If not now, then years down the line when he's regretted it. I feel bad for the little faggot, he was about 11 when they started doing this shit to him.

now is the time to use the power of kek to fuck up his surgery/recovery

Attached: womp womp.png (264x191, 7K)

Attached: doc pep.jpg (491x774, 355K)

Leave her alone already.

FUCK OFF with your peeny shit

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>surgery today to get an asspussy installed
Incorrect. He's getting a different surgury that uses the lining of his stomach instead of his colon.
So he'll have an acid weeping stomach pussy.

Attached: absolute horror.png (247x245, 47K)

Hopefully either death or at least severe mutilation. It's disgusting what they did to the poor kid. He's a mutt, sure, but I wouldn't wish that kind of behavior on anyone. I hope he becomes a sort of martyr to let us eliminate trannies entirely

KEK wills that the pseudo-gash seals itself up and that Jazz becomes a nullo with nothing but a tiny peehole and no genitalia of either sex, then Jazz becomes one of the 45% to an hero within a year. Afterward, parents are put on trial for child abuse, found guilty, and while in holding, the jail is stormed so that we can witness the first public lynching in the USA in what's been far too long.

>So he'll have an acid weeping stomach pussy
So now if he wants to have any sort of weird tranny sex, it's gonna sear the dick off of the jackass that tries to put it in. I love it.

Quit sperging out and blasting your pasta in every single thread you fat fuck. There's a holohoax thread up you obese stormfaggot. You might as well be a kike. Report this downie for flooding every single thread.

every word of this sentence is an insult to everything humanity (read white people) thought the world would be like in the 21st century, and it is beautiful

Bled out during surgery.

WWII Lasted a total of 6 years.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Dead.

parents should be given the death penalty for this level of child abuse

They gonna use peritoneum. It's a sack that encases your guts. This sack is a serous membrane, which means it's a tissue that constantly produces liquid (serous fluid) to decrease friction when you move, so your guts dont rub to abdominal wall too hard. The thing about serous fluid is that it's meant to stay INSIDE the body where it's kept sterile. I dont thing poking it with a dildo/dick will do to much.
Also a normal pussy produces lubricant when the female is excited, this thing will produce serous fluid constantly.

The thing about serous membrane*

I know it's copy pasta, but still.
Diseases and starvation can kill a lot of people. And most of them weren't cremated, they were just dumped in mass graves.

obligatory

Attached: 1529271277833.webm (1440x792, 2.75M)

also obligatory

Attached: 1515768854480.webm (1408x788, 2.51M)

Obviously recovering from surgery.
The resulting mental collapse will require some time for it to reflect on the magnitude of its fuckup.

Oh look, it's another thread of homocurious men thinking about the penis attached to a transwoman, and somehow I'm supposed to not recognize that as gay as fuck.

Time to wake up boys. Your fear of trannies is a control mechanism to keep you from focusing on the real enemies using the movement as a shield.

>inb4 40%, but muh keeds, but its a cawk, kys, i hate trannies, and all the other useless drivel that comes from these threads

this, if you go full tranny
remember two things
1: look at yourself and see if you're naturally feminine so it will work and youll look passable, if not, FUCK OFF DONT DO IT YOU MAKE TRANNIES LOOK BAD

2: know that you will NEVER cut your penis off, the tech to replace it with a vagina is way off, keep your dick, its what makes you appealing to guys, they want a guy with a dick, not a girl with an open wound. if you are dead set on cutting it off you're mentally ill, not a tranny

Fuck off PJW

Why the fuck is important that this fag cut his dick off?

This fucking board is giving ratings to the most retarded bullshit ever.

Everyday, twits from literally nobody with 2 likes, e-celebs wannabes...

You all should commit suicide.

As if I'd watch Paul Joseph Watson. Isn't he one of Jones' sycophants? Why, does he point out the obvious truth too on this topic? I'd be surprised, but you never know.

>reddit spacing

Attached: reddit spacing.jpg (1141x656, 189K)

Dude he's recovering from surgery. You won't hear the rationalizations for a few days.

>her

and now starts the count down clock for his suicide
i give him 18 months before his first attempt

ill take that action, i give 6 months max

By the power of 1776

Attached: desire to know more.jpg (628x502, 27K)

I think you dropped something:
David Foster Wallace once wrote a piece about David Lynch. In the piece, he coined a new term: "Lynchian". Wallace described a Lynchian tone as "the unbelievably grotesque existing in a kind of union with the unbelievably banal."

He described a husband beating his 1950s housewife to death because she bought the wrong brand of peanut butter. "I told you to buy the JIF," he'd say as he's clobbering her to death. This, he said, would qualify as almost perfectly Lynchian.

I think "I Am Jazz" enters into Lynchian territory. The .webm above shows a simple domestic scene. The women look like average suburban moms. They're relaxing on the couch. One imagines they might be discussing casserole recipes when we cut to them. But it slowly dawns on us that in the living room, with placid expressions on their faces, they're talking about the woman's transvestite son's genitals.

Despite the obvious subtext and the producers' hope to normalize this horror, the average person is totally disgusted. Nevertheless, the viewer is fascinated. We're drawn further into this. The sheer naked horror of what they're saying, the blase quality with which they're saying it, it creates this brutal paradox that almost rapes the viewer's basic sense of what is decent.

Where are the mass graves? Where are the bodies?

A pussy that constantly leaks gut juice I love it

I give it a year, then his family will blame society for more attention.

So you agree with him, you Nazi?

Attached: 1529957164781.jpg (544x410, 49K)

*him

>lining of his stomach
What the fuck; fucking with your stomach(lol pun) is ultra-risky

Attached: 1529114172850.png (635x612, 300K)

If Jazz had a four inch dick why weren't they able to do the surgery the "normal" way?

Attached: really made me think (2).jpg (2048x1536, 1.43M)

He look like justin trudeau

this is some horror movie shit lol

People scoff at the Middle Ages because they had Plague Doctors wearing bird masks and shit but honestly look at this kind of insanity as being "science".

What's wrong with being a nullo? Genitals just felt wrong so I cut them off. I'm not making a political statement.

suck my dick faggot, you didint answer, why the fuck should i care about that fucking tranny cutting his dick? You are just making buzz for a fucking e celeb or whatever the fuck that teen shit is.

Fuck you.

high IQ post

You're bait and you should commit sudoku

You might be surprised to hear this, being a sheltered virgin and all, but discussion of genitals is rather common among women.

It's not a 'horror', it's normal life.

I'm agreeing with the copy pasta, but I'm also saying that cremation ovens aren't the only way to handling dead bodies.

Oh my poor sweet summer bong.
The mangina is lined with your inverted dick and scrotum. He didn't have enough dick to invert.

Self checking those trips

He's going to end up like David Reimer in a few years, discover he was meant to be a dude all along, and khs.

Press F to pay respect

Attached: David-Reimer.jpg (1200x795, 182K)

>Why the fuck is important that this fag cut his dick off?
Because this kind of case is extremely rare and is related to politics in the sense that two parents were legally allowed to destroy the life of their son, you short-sighted retard. Not every thread has to be "Trump gud, Hillary bad".

What happens to Jazz could set a precedent for the future, if it goes horribly and he kills himself in a month maybe people will realise that parents shouldn't have the power to fuck up the hormones of their kids. Feeding your kid HRT when they are ELEVEN YEARS OLD is no different to handing a kid of the same age a bottle of bourbon.

Attached: Untipp.jpg (560x450, 47K)

>this thing will produce serous fluid constantly
this is fucked beyond all

Would smash

Attached: Tranny.png (639x467, 52K)

underrated post

BASED

Attached: trump-playboy2.jpg (802x440, 57K)

My god, that kid is 11????

Fuck this gay planet

Four inches isn't enough dick to invert?

Stop posting this dumb shit dude. No one claims that all 6 million were gassed and/or oven roasted. That didn't start until late in the war and most were killed/disposed of in other ways. This stormshit is such low hanging fruit for libtard opposition I'm starting to think it's a psyop.

ITS CURRENT NEWS AND HAS POLITICAL RAMIFICATIONS
FUCKING REDDITOR
THINK YOU CAN MINI-MOD THE BOARD
PUT AN EGG UP YOUR ASS & BEAT IT

Attached: 1515388448638.png (354x367, 278K)

no hes like 16-18 now they've been feeding him hormones and shit since he was a kid

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I'd say the alcohol is a better option because the effects would take longer to do damage.

way too soon
it'll all still be new and he'll still have a lot of people giving him attention and telling him how brave he is and all that
the suicide wont come till he's had to live with annoying daily routines for a while and the attention has gone away and the harsh reality sets in as he wakes up and has to dilate and clean himself for the 900th time and realizes this is his future, he's not actually a woman but a man with a science project between his legs

Can the wound seal up?

>discussing the imminent mutilation of her mentally ill sons genitals and the after effects
>normal
>tfw no face

>Four inches isn't enough dick to invert?

No doubt it's more than adequate to accommodate you.

They have to dilate, which means they shove a dildo up it to stretch and rip it to prevent that from happening.

>mentally ill son
he NEVER asked to be a tranny, from the very start SHE pushed him and made him do it
and like it or not, not all trannies are "mentally ill" its just a fetish that they want to live, you might as well call all sexual fetishes "mentally ill"
such a retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_Jennings
>be little boy Jazz
>talk about being a girl because you're a little kid who likes to play pretend
>Jewish parents drank liberal kool-aid, and based on your childish fantasies decide to drug you up
>don't go through puberty
>grow up as a sterile biological freak
>MSM is totally on board with this
jesus christ these are some fucked up times we live in. It should be considered child abuse to do this.

Attached: Jazz_Jennings.png (275x269, 225K)

I want Jazz to give me a footjob as I inhale her panties

thats a really funny insult
can i use it?

Yes but if they don't?

are there online betting sites taking odds on suicide?

and anyway if Jazz has been on hormone blockers since he was 11 there is no way he has (had) a four inch dick, it'll be a microcock.

I think he is 17 right now, but his parents have been fucking him up with drugs for the past six years or so to my knowledge.

Yes, they have to "dilate" it a couple of times a day for months, or maybe forever, with a big metal rod.

Come suck my eight inches, fag.

>discussing a surgery
It's only terrifying and scary to you because you have no context outside thinking about if you, a normal person, cut up your normal cock for no reason. You literally scare yourself into thinking its 'horrifying' because you refuse to or are unable to grasp perspective.

Tranny implies transgender. They are mentally ill if they think they're literally a different gender. Transvestite is different.

>its just a fetish that they want to live
...and the even more stupid reveal themselves.

If he wants to fuck up his life, then let him. He'll want to kill himself and it's one less dumb shit to deal with.

Digits say he poops from his nuvag and they have to fix it again

It will seal up because it's a wound and that's what the body wants to do, so they have issues with urination and a whole bunch of other problems.

Tbh this is probably why most postop trannies kill themselves.

>They have to dilate
>multiple times a day
>every day
>for the rest of his life
sounds perfectly normal to me

Attached: 1529257573092.png (1000x1300, 417K)

I hate the mother. This is her fault.

Today Jazz joined the Dilation Nation!

Are we gonna make some more dilation memes or what now?

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Over/under on the suicide?
I give it 2 years

>They are mentally ill if they think they're literally a different gender
According to literally no one but the uneducated, naturally.

THEYR TIKIN AR JERBS

>serous fluid
At least it's not colon fluid.

Attached: 1515973289076.png (1117x659, 149K)

Attached: >her.jpg (1082x1600, 221K)

soi boi smile

You have a beautiful way of contextualizing things. Never loose that.

His parents deserve the oven.

Attached: A1wafWSyziL._SL1500_.jpg (1125x1500, 507K)

What the fuck this is some nightmare shit

Fuck that's insanity

lose goddamn it, lose.

>Come suck my eight inches
>and everybody started clapping

Attached: lying.gif (460x259, 1.38M)

It's fucked up that this is acceptable in our society. What if someone tells YOU that you need to inject your kids with hormone blockers and mutilate them, based on some stupid thing they said one time?