If whites had the planet to themselves

They would prey on the weak. The mishapen and deformed. The retarded. The mentally deficient. The autistic.

How does that make you feel pol? To know in your ethnostate, it would only be a matter of time before the "normies" found a new punching bag.

Attached: 300 survivor.jpg (728x409, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
duckduckgo.com/?q=africa amputations&t=lm&iax=images&ia=images
youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds great tbf

Idiot.
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

if whites were the only race, red heads would be the niggers of the world.

So whites need a punching bag? That's why we should keep Asians, Am I right?

Hey bro this is what the (((whites))) already do.

Delete this.

There's a reason Ginger and Nigger are made up of the same exact letters

I would feel better, as white who sees himself as subpar material not fit to reproduce.

Redheads and red bushes should be mandatory

Don't get me wrong I'm all for genociding us but I don't want to die yet, I've got some things that need to be finished first.

This is what Africans do

duckduckgo.com/?q=africa amputations&t=lm&iax=images&ia=images

So much better.

cuck

Fucking baller. Kill the terminally weak. If they cant be improved through self will, or external tutoring, thy are worthless to society.

Yea we all come from africa

Attached: inhumane.jpg (380x240, 18K)

What do you provide for society?

I don’t want the planet to ourselves. We can absolutely coexist with East Asians and non-Islamic Arabs, Persians, and light-skinned Indians who don’t openly defecate. There is even room for some Amerindians. The ones that aren’t genetically psychopathic sacrificial Aztec nutjobs. There is no room for Sub-Saharan Africans or abos or exotic and dangerous mutts

> Be white
> Grow up in white land.
> Bullied by whites (Catholic school to public school, mom divorced, food stamp poverty)
> Kinda smart though
> Move to California
> Computers
> Whites, Pajeets, Jaffirs, Scholmos, and asian subhuman scum everywhere.
> Beaners are the cooks and janitors.
> Everyone smart or friendly or both.
> No one really a jerk, jerks shunned by nerds.
> Happy

I think it's the environment. I made a quarter million dollars last year. That's the most ever, and I probably won't make that again but I've come a long, long way.

Attached: YodaLisasml.jpg (400x560, 48K)

No, I'd really rather see better genetic material take hold. Call it something like self-directed natural selection.

You basically described Sparta,OP, was that intentional?

Have you ever met an aboriginal?

>They would prey on the weak. The mishapen and deformed. The retarded. The mentally deficient. The autistic.
It's not preying. It's easing the burden that their lives are.

So you see many examples of horrifically evil acts in Africa and suddenly we're all Africans.

Convenient.

But if it's a white then that's different.

Do you sell health products to old people?

We all deserve love user.
youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk

Paytaxes and make shoes for the military.

Nope. He's a nigerian email scammer.

No. But they absolutely aren’t human. There are only a few hundred thousand of them anyways. If we keep them around, it should only be for zoos and museums to show off living fossils of proto-humans

Yeah, everyone knows white people don't cure diseases but run around hunting albinos for their magic bones.

>not colonizing Europa and starting a white Ethnomoon
It's like you fags are not even trying

Attached: 14850163483.jpg (450x479, 47K)

I'm not looking for love. Take your love and use it on people who have a shortage of it. I'm merely addressing OP's question of how I would regard competing with my own kind instead of a morass of 3rd worlders (many of which I'm sure are decent specimens).

Yeah we all have african dna. Red alert.
youtube.com/watch?v=apBDwk7tV5o

Attached: Fulani.jpg (430x634, 37K)

>time before the "normies" found a new punching bag.
they would be exterminated.

>They would prey on the weak. The mishapen and deformed. The retarded. The mentally deficient. The autistic.
>How does that make you feel pol?
Wanting to collaborate in the removal

What's this have to do with your contention that only whites can be evil? You're just changing the subject because you are a low IQ debater.

And a new group of contrarians would form.

this

Attached: 1519645767319.jpg (4000x2615, 1.54M)

Where did I say that? I never insulted whites. Ive been honest and cordial.

that's nice

You singled out white people in you're original post. Man, you're very, very stupid.