You are here. This is America

He’s right and you know it.

Attached: 8580DB2C-AC70-4263-B158-53B60BEF25CC.jpg (640x700, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=014/llsl014.db&recNum=389
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we have a timeline? I wanna have my popcorn and folding chair ready.

Attached: 6D8D94A5-E161-482D-B17F-65C95E82BC50.jpg (478x424, 61K)

looks good to me

sounds like a plan, Stan

Fact: illegal immigrants don't have any Constitutional rights in the United States.

1-6 are good. What's the problem?

Wtf when did Reddit become so based?

Attached: 1527268140306m.jpg (653x1024, 210K)

>phase 1: become israel
why didn't he just post this and save some typing time

What's hilarious is the first poster who's final phase (the WORST thing imaginable) was to use lethal force to repel invaders pouring in.

Attached: 234789435646.jpg (500x598, 186K)

If we had just started at 6 the other steps would never have been needed.

I thought combatants of invading armies all had rights to due process?

Fucking this.

Fuck off, we're full

This sounds like how States work. It turns out that if you sneak into a country that doesn't want you, they will physically remove you in some way or another.

Sounds good to me.

I mean honestly, what's the point of a border if you don't eventually start killing people who cross it like it isn't anything? There are people who have been deported 4 times and still came back in. Start dropping niggers and leaving the bodies to the elements as a warning and illegal immigrants drop to nothing within a month.

The irony here is that if the left hadn't gone completely insane and decided that borders shouldn't exist anymore, we wouldn't be approaching this point. If they just said "yeah, build the wall, good call" but had continued to support asylum options and immigration options for low-skilled workers at the border, they'd still get their white minority America and no one would have noticed it happening.

well. Let’s go.

This. I can't believe it even needs to be said.

Can we jump to phase 7 already?

>Phase 6: Kill all immigrants who attempt to cross border
Welp, I hope these idiots don’t find out that this already happens on a daily basis. Border patrol routinely shoots at and kills fence jumpers and swimmers. This has been going on forever though

Repeating 7s and we accomplish the plan until the end of the year.

Attached: Blurry_f8be6f_6034110.jpg (500x480, 40K)

Implying 7 is wrong

Finally, I can sleep well

How do we get to phase 6 ASAP?

how to we accelerate to phase 7 as soon as possible?

Do you feel in charge?

Attached: bane2.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Good thing Jow Forums is satire.

Stop, I can only get so erect.

I came

Phase 6 will be a Glorious Day. After the first shootings, border crossings will come to a screeching halt.

*illegal immigrants

>I mean honestly, what's the point of a border if you don't eventually start killing people who cross it like it isn't anything?
My brother won’t talk much about it, but he has had to shoot and -and kill- dozens of border crossers. Including teenager. This is, and has always been been, part of the job. Nobody ever flinched before. Now they (and you) apparently don’t even realize that this is an everyday occurrence

Are we supposed to disagree with the villain here? Even from a lefty point of view, I couldn't not sympathize.

You're wrong and you know it.
Supreme court just gave Trump the greenlight to detain and remove all illegals.
It will happen soon.

>I hope these idiots don’t find out that this already happens on a daily basis. Border patrol routinely shoots at and kills fence jumpers and swimmers. This has been going on forever though
Im gonna need sauce on that fampai the US hasnt been that based in a while

i fucking hope this is true

>Phase 6: Kill all immigrants who attempt to cross border

This should have been Phase 1.

Attached: 45453727.jpg (709x480, 71K)

He works for border patrol btw. US border patrol kills border crossers on a daily basis 100% lawful

Where do i sign up?

They aren’t wrong

I’ve had people on twitter tell me the constitution doesn’t specifically say it applies to the people of the USA. I directed him to read literally the first line.

Where do people get off the laws of our country apply to them? I’m flattered and fine when countries choose to copy our constitution but I in no way assume ours laws matter to say Javanese people.

They have been killing and raping our kin for three years in Europe. We know we must meet their savagery with our own.

Attached: IMG_1925.jpg (480x553, 52K)

I mean, even number 1 is wrong. It's illegals, not just immigrants. I really hate how the lefts peabrains don't allow them to make this distinction.

As usual attempting to blur the line between immigration and uncontrolled migration.

Mow the fuckers down if they're climbing the fences. No regrets.

They are, because the blackpill is that your joos will be white liberals, not niggers or faggots. You will get it, someday.

If combatants violates the rules of war or not wearing proper uniforms or insignia to show the enemy they're legitimate targets while operating behind enemy lines, they don't qualify as prisoners of war under the Geneva Conventions. To be a prisoner of war, you need to behave like a warrior. That means doing things such as
1) having a chain of command,
2) wearing a proper uniform or insignia to show the enemy you're a legitimate target,
3) carry arms openly, and
4) obey the rules of war.
Failure to do these things endangers the lives of civilians and even among enemy soldiers.

If you follow these requirements, you are considered a lawful combatant and entitled to be treated as a prisoner of war upon capture.
If you don't follow them, you are treated as a war criminal, an insurgent, or a spy and can be punished in court by your captors.

Phase 7 when

They don't once the government can prove to the courts that they lack american citizenship ofcourse. Or else you'd just give the government blanket power to call anyone illegal, and shoot them on the spot without giving any proof to the courts.

would support.

Nobody has a problem to mow down an intruder on their property with a few well placed shots so why does it suddenly turn bad when it’s applied to a state?

>Implications that any if this is bad
We have you niggers an opportunity to go back and you didn't. Whatever happens now is on you.

R/newfag

Because elimination of the white majority is so close they can taste it.

Beautiful

The kikes writing these can actually process it all logically.
Too much. It becomes the best choice.

Mexican Americans in Texas az and cA are the most adamant about boarder security and a shit load of them work for dhs

phase 7: kill everyone that isn't kike.

Phase 1: Bill Clinton
Phase 2: Bill Clinton
Phase 3: Bill Clinton
i dont know how Trump does it, he has no concience

Fuck off liberal. All i want is law and order. Come to the fucking country the right way. As for you. Ill see you during the civil war. I have had it with you traitors. Traitors to your ancestry. Traitor to the people that created the america and what it originally stood for.

They wanted you to think:
>red skull is bad
>any position he takes is bad
>I will take the opposite position
What actually happened is:
>red skill is bad
>but he's speaking the truth
>wait, what?

It's actually not unlike what happens if you try meme spouting to a group that doesn't understand the in joke and just thinks you're crazy. To the far left the mere idea of borders is crime against humanity tier, so they depicted red skull as being for borders and assumed the viewer would know the in-joke.

can't we fast forward to 7 please?

Attached: IRONIC LEFTIST.jpg (500x571, 84K)

They're here illegally. They should all be deported. End of story

If you have no fence or private property signs and you shoot someone that walks onto your lawn, you will go to jail for murder in any state.

Sounds pretty fucking based

>1. Cops find me in house
>2. Cops arrest me
>3. Cops put me in jail 4. Judge finds me guilty
>5. Get thrown in prison for breaking the law
>6. They stop me from escaping

>7. Imprison all criminals

That's not a blackpill you dumb fuck that is a redpill. Once commies start getting rounded up a sizeable portion of them will turn out to be kikes. And niggers very likely will not make up a large portion of it. There will be plenty of them thrown in camps but many of them already know better and most of the ones that are uppity now will slow the fuck down once they see that yt has had efuckingnough of the bullshit. For the most part the niggers know their place and are very, very quick to show how yellow they are if a white man near them displays signs of being ready and willing to put them the fuck down. The real wildcard here is going to be the spics.

who is "He"?

>/POL

Or they could, you know, not try to cross the border illegally? If you rob a bank you get punished. Why should they not be punished for breaking the law?

The fate of Western Civilization might not be set in stone just yet, boys!

Attached: 1528771914028.png (500x397, 76K)

Omg, is that one of guys coming up with that plan? Because its a wet dream

Right - you got my point. I was saying take out the kid who cuts a corner on your front yard, but the 200lbs nigger beast in your back yard at 2am and we all know he shouldn’t be there.

We should have been at five the first time Mexico's government passed from the PRI junta to the Satanically-themed tattooed machete-happy drug-runners.

I always liked the Red Skull.

Red Skull and Sabretooth team up and hunt leftists when?

Attached: Wolverine_Vol_3_13.jpg (523x792, 57K)

PHASE 7 NOW

Attached: Slow Heavy Metal Music Playing.jpg (960x960, 46K)

uhhhh...yeah satire, totally. ha. haha. unnnh...

are you saying phase 6 is bad? wow, anti-semitic much?

this post. but unironically.

they should be careful what they meme...

Attached: 1510515058342.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Which they don't. There will be at the very least SOMETHING on the records to prove you are an american citizen. But then you really mean to tell me:
>People who never applied for a VISA
>People who never went to school in the U.S.
>People who don't have a SSN
>People who don't pay taxes due to the state because in the state's eyes, they don't exist
>commit crime but can't be prosecuted in the United States
>Still citizen

Then you have to go /b/ack. Those are all things that require you to be an american citizen. I hate immigrants as a brazillian, not only because they go to the U.S. to give us a bad name, but also because for those that go through due process, illegals crossing the border makes it even harder for them to become actually upstanding american citizens, forments prejudice and destroys the country bit by bit.

>implying I don't want this
t. Californian

Attached: 7NOvFL0.gif (129x150, 72K)

why do they shoot them? do the indios pull guns on him or something?

Phase 8 throw a parade

Un human rights rules still apply, and usually laws apply to anyone in the country. Like you can't just shoot or do what ever you want to immigrants. The law still applies just not a constitutional 'right'. Like there are laws against torture for instance (which is why git exists - to skirt around that law).

America would face major geopolitical consequences if they start doing fucked shit to immigrants.

Their attempt to take those very real and sensible words and attribute them with the "bad" guy really falls flat. No one in their right mind wouldn't get a decent little redpill from ol' redskull there.

Sage and report for /b/tier grabage.
But to answer OP trump had already made it illegal to separate them.

Illegal aliens are not American citizens. They don't have legal rights.

>lefties hate him because he's deporting their voters
>rights hate him because he's far too much of a democrat for their neocunt ideology
>third position hate him because he's not deporting them fast enough

I sure hope so

(((They))) are abusing the wording of the 14th amendment: "nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law, nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws"

memory.loc.gov/cgi-bin/ampage?collId=llsl&fileName=014/llsl014.db&recNum=389

Because it says "person" not "citizen", even though there's a mountain of evidence that the founders never intended it to apply to illegal aliens, right now it does.

Attached: furries legally allowed to be eaten.png (327x319, 164K)

>Remove immigrant due process and legal rights
Those are things that citizens have, invaders are(should) not be afforded these luxuries.
>encourage aggressive military force at the border
>kill all immigrants
Wait, is this a list of things that are good and should be done?

>get on the bus, gus(tavo).
>go back to Afghanistan, Zlan.

I wish we were already at phase 7. These happenings always seem to take forever :(

Pretty sure it was worded that way to apply to the NAs

>What actually happened is:
you overestimate people

Personally I'm excited for Phase 8.

Attached: 1518987174615.png (299x455, 236K)

Ironically you can guard the border with the guards like a service watch. It's not illegal to help.

I don't have a problem with any of that list, though?

Womp womp.

I will stop at phase 6 for one reason, the other groups are doing a fine enough job of bumping each other off. Why even lift a finger when the minorities hate each others guts?