Is nyc becoming too white?

I was reading a article in Halpers Magazine and among the many things he was complaining about changing one thing was too many rich white people are moving in. Isn’t that a good thing? I can understand his hate for the new glass buildings but don’t whites bring high standards for living?

Attached: 28058334284_df37f8bced_h.jpg (1357x1600, 666K)

They're just pissy it isn't becoming Detroit and London has overtaken it in multicultirislim XD

Perfect, right in time for me to move there for3 years, lol.

>be rich
>willingly move to NYC

For what purpose

Attached: 1527688435985.jpg (640x640, 48K)

And overtaken in crime desu.

What part are you looking to move to?

A white area, or at least white/Asian. Max 2500/month

You might be able to find something in China (asisn) town for that.

I'm open to anywhere in the area that is like that, btw. Doesnt need to be manhattan.

I'm used to ghetto too. Moving from Memphis.

Youre joking right? Even the rich ares have niggers and other colors. Also Asians galore.

Good luck in your endeavors user.

Why do people never mention that millions more darkies have moved into NYC than white people in the last 20 years?

there's an unlimited amount of shit to do while in the country your choices for entertainment boil down to counting the number of butterflies on your dick during a heroin bender or raping livestock

Thanks user. Honestly I'm terrified. Of leaving people behind. Whites out here in the shit tend to be pretty close.

boerum hill and park slope have lots of blacks but they are generally nice people and have high white populations, really nice places with good rent and some black ghettos in brooklyn are being gentrified, brooklyn is a good place to look nowadays

>park slope
>boerum hill
>good rent
If you like paying $2000 per month for a run-down 1 bedroom sure

Whites built NYC and made it great. The city was over 90 percent white until the 1950s (which is when its crime rate started to skyrocketed, in what I'm sure is a total fucking coincidence)

The problem is more the "rich" than the "white" parts. NYC is getting more boring and soulless by the day because of how sanitized it has to be for the transplants. There is no middle class outside of the boonies of Queens, and the city is increasingly becoming nothing but liberal money and their brown slave class, or at least, Manhattan is the most extreme example of this. Parts of Brooklyn are already turned. Even Sunset Park is getting gentrified. Replacing poor blacks and hispanics with rich white liberals does not make the city any better.

Check out Astoria my dude
>good bars and restaurants
>good commute to the city
>all the landlords are old Greek and Italian families

needs more skyscrapers

Its a never ending cycle.
>Gentrify a dangerous area
>Whites move in
>Jews collect cash and fuck off
>Whites get their shit kicked in by subhumans
>Leave area
>Rinse and repeat

Happens here on daily basis

That has been one of the places I've been looking at, yeah. Thanks user.

Don't even get me started on the role of the vulture Hasidic landlords in this. They buy up all the blighted hood properties, slap new facades on them, and rent them to the incoming white hipsters for 3x what they're worth, which raises the average rents in the areas, pushes out long time tenants after a while, and allows for new renters at higher prices, advancing the cycle

Imagine being such a coastie you actually believe this

Honestly, I don't really care. Flyover country was wrecked so that economic policies that benefit NYC could be put in place. Well now we need jobs and we will come and wreck your city for them. Just be happy you have never had to grow up with next to zero opportunity in your hometown.

he's not wrong. It was bullshit 25-30 years ago, things were a lot nicer, but things have taken a massive turn for the worse with free trade, horrible economic and welfare policies, the nwo/zog/whatever shipping heroin to poor flyover whites like they did with cocaine and blacks in the 70's......the list goes on.

If you fill the place with other people, it’s not really New York anymore. It becomes more like Coloumbus OH or Pittsburg PA.

>The biggest jewish city outside of Israel.
>Becoming to white
What?

Attached: 1529429981144.png (400x400, 107K)

A very leftie friend of mine went on a rant about Jewish landlords the other day, quite a sight to behold.

My dude this IS my hometown, and as a result of class stratification and foreign investment using NYC real estate as a commodity, there is significantly less opportunity than there should be. Unless you get into finance or the trades, you're locked into dead end wage labor that doesn't even cover rent. Bartenders do alright, but you burn out on that pretty quick, or the lifestyle swallows you.

The Orthodox community is so shitty they will make anyone a rabid antisemite

nyc is essentially a police state. niggers don't like that

Even other Jews.

Bar tending looks fun but it will turn you into a dead alcoholic.

This. This is what the author was saying.

It was but now mayor wilhelm is rolling that back.

I would rather have Bloomberg than what we have now. Even though Bloomberg was shitty in a lot of ways

I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more jihadi attacks since Mayor Warren Wilhelm stopped the spying on mosques.

I dont think De Blasio will rest until all of NYC and the state of NY is a proper shithole.

Oh don't worry, the rest of the state already is a shithole

>complain about blacks moving in and shitting up neighborhood
>rayciss
>complain about "gentrification"
>woke

Oh no. Complaining about blacks moving in is also woke. They just turn everything around and call it white flight

Bloomberg was a petty soda tyrant but at least he wasn’t trying to Black the only good public high schools.