Does anybody have a link to that video where some faggot is like "WE'RE FUCKING WHITEE WE DONT HAVE ANY CULTURE"...

Does anybody have a link to that video where some faggot is like "WE'RE FUCKING WHITEE WE DONT HAVE ANY CULTURE"... then it goes through a slideshow of European Art and architecture and whatnot... Looking for anything of that nature..

Attached: The Birth of Venus.jpg (1239x1749, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
youtube.com/watch?v=qUG9uRcqE9U&bpctr=1530065825
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Q-tAUh27I
youtu.be/22cv2LXBJMk
youtu.be/ZEU35nDxXf4
youtube.com/watch?v=GMezwtB1oCU
youtube.com/watch?v=TbhqfSse1tY
youtube.com/watch?v=D53Gc-zYd0s&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=L67YRGH6tJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ill be sitting in this thread until it shows up

Attached: 1529656104178.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

seen this gif, not what i'm looking for but thanks. it's a good one

Attached: Academy of Athens.jpg (1920x1279, 600K)

WHY DOES IT KEEP GETTING FASTER!?

Attached: 1510954495460.png (499x513, 283K)

bumping

Attached: 1506388590693.jpg (1632x2326, 663K)

I'm gonna keep making this thread until i get the link

Attached: Plague in an Ancient City.jpg (2100x1443, 802K)

I'll help bump this one.

Attached: 1506387738106.jpg (2304x3072, 2.62M)

Ancient Roman plate portrait from a non-wealthy house.

Attached: Ancient Roman.jpg (1024x1047, 408K)

Here till we get the link.

Attached: take back your homeland.jpg (508x626, 351K)

another one,

Attached: Roman 2.jpg (458x649, 48K)

how the fuck did they carve shit with that level of detail?

Attached: is such a thing even possible.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

Cringe as fuck. Here's the real one

Attached: 1523751167415.jpg (667x1000, 273K)

peoples brains are getting smaller... thats not even a meme.. we're literally dumbing down.

Attached: Il Disinganno.jpg (936x526, 196K)

Attached: Apollo and Daphne.jpg (1024x907, 93K)

autism... Austism and low time preference.

Attached: 1506388763386.jpg (2248x1232, 706K)

Also, read you Scruton.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

EVERY SINGLE TIME!

in the meantime youtube.com/watch?v=qUG9uRcqE9U&bpctr=1530065825

I'm an ethnic Norwegian, I'm not your generic "white". I can go to my grandmother's 300 year old house in Norway and read an even more ancient Norse bible. My Norwegian isn't perfect but I know enough to get around.

The fuck is "white" culture you mutt.

Any and all European culture, you dumb fuck.

they look like modern day meds

ok god of the whites...
fuck outta here

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4Q-tAUh27I

>I'm an ethnic Norwegian

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x682, 46K)

Pretty fucked up this is considered inappropriate to jewtube's standards.

Does anyone have the link to that one CIA video where they talk about attacking the part of the brain that leads to people believing/having faith in God?

Seeing old art and architecture saddens me to no end. People had a lot higher IQ's back then, and sought perfection, and not the mediocrity we see today. Nuclear war is honestly the best bet we have to restore what was lost, that or genetic engineering selected to increase intelligence. This is truly the age of plebs.

Attached: dude_minecraft_lmao.jpg (768x475, 71K)

You’re looking at them asshole.

your descendants wont have a house in Norway or a norse bible to read if you dont shut the fuck up and stand up for your culture faggot

Love it

I'm at the point where I would welcome the cleansing nuclear Hellfire with open arms.

?????????

Attached: allofmywut.jpg (905x720, 271K)

OP here... no video im looking for but this is pretty good..
youtu.be/22cv2LXBJMk

Yeah and i'm an ethnic fucking elf piss off you orc.

>"Ancient Norse Bible"
>Ancient
>Norse
>Bible

Attached: b53262.jpg (828x1034, 93K)

wtf?

Attached: nazi laugh.gif (245x230, 871K)

White culture doesn't exist. English culture, Italian culture, French culture, German culture, American culture, etc. do exist. There is not now and never has been any pan-European or pan-Caucasoid culture.

"Black culture" exists separate from American culture and the many African cultures. Most Black people in North America can't tell you their heritage other than "we were slaves" because those records were not kept by the slavers. So, the negroids created and developed their own culture, and the Whites in America allowed them to do this through de jure segregation.

And here we are, White Americans who have mostly lost their connections to their cultural heritage and the unique American culture that once existed before WWI, whining about it and looking for some historically legitimate identity, and getting laughed at by everyone. Either you identify with the traditional American culture and get called a racist or whatever or you identify with your heritage and get called a plastic paddy or whatever.

You faggots need to create culture instead of whining about what people did 500 or 1000 years ago.

Attached: Baron_Steuben_by_Peale,_1780.jpg (619x756, 410K)

it would be anuuda shoah if this ever leaked

Get out.

Attached: behind post 2.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Pretty much this. Even niggers have their own culture. It is only the mutt who is not able to identify with theirs because it does not exist and is a mere patchwork of foreign pieces.

Attached: 250px-Spede_show_nassesetä.jpg (250x196, 11K)

Of course white culture doesn't exist. What kind of retard thinks a skin color has a culture? It's like saying that blondes have the same culture

How you know a thread is under attack by shillbots in two posts

If you'd seen the video you'd know what I mean... obviously different people in europe have different cultures...

It's a shill. Ignore it.

Attached: 1506388669497.jpg (2048x1367, 914K)

He's got a point there is no black culture.

care for a bump (of cocaine)?

We're still waiting for that link faggots

Attached: St. Patrick's Cathedral.jpg (614x920, 86K)

Is this the video? Sorry if it’s veen posted I can’t preview vids and I don’t want to rummage through every one that was posted

youtu.be/ZEU35nDxXf4

>100% ethnic Norwegian

Attached: 147781860916687.png (476x401, 138K)

Now, I don't expect serious discussion on Jow Forums. But c'mon man, you can do better than that

Attached: sigh_320222.png (512x512, 13K)

There is. It might be fucked up and broken by our European standards, but they do have a culture.

CLOSE! It's the same guy, and a good video... but the one i'm looking for pans over all of Europe and it plays Ode to Joy or another song with that attitude

Attached: The Youth of Bacchus.jpg (2562x1404, 877K)

I'm gonna have fun with this video.

Nah that's just part of amerimutt culture of the minorities.

Says the fucking Finn. Don't talk about what you don't know, faggot.

>By 2100, the UN estimates that white people will be a minority in Europe, and that Islam will be the dominant religion in Europe under Sharia Law.

Fuckin' seriously, do something for yours homeland!

Attached: 1528766254811.jpg (471x313, 13K)

Europe is about to explode from what I've been hearing. They'll fash out soon enough.

Attached: Our Slumber.png (1238x652, 99K)

Stop appreciating my Greek and Italian people’s culture and art as your own Anglo.

Atleast I don't have problems with my identity. I don't have to say that i'm 20 % german 30 % irish and 50 % dutch, I can just say i'm finnish and easy with culture too I can just talk bout my culture.

Attached: Dva.png (422x403, 147K)

Mother fucker I'm like 25% Italian myself. Literally, my heritage is Europe. I have ancestors from everywhere. England, Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Swizterland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, some Scandi in there too for good measure.

I get to claim it all because I truly am an American. The melding of all European peoples. The autism of the Germans, the passion of the Italians, whatever you can think of, I got it.

See While if I do get into discussions like this, I can break out the DNA test, ultimately I'm American.

We still don't have that link... cough it up somebody...

Attached: The Awakening of Psyque.jpg (488x1000, 76K)

What is Christmas?

Oh how I long for the day when women strove to be women.

Attached: 1506390631475.jpg (800x1245, 242K)

Makes me miss taking business trips to NYC and having lunch in the Terrace Club.

Attached: 79F0EF39-560E-499C-984B-0CCB570FB5B2.jpg (950x1536, 1.07M)

What about the American culture of the 1950's?

>bible
>Norse
>Scandinavia
>pre-13th century

I hate these sort of larps. We all know you're just larping, John T. Smith, except you make the rest of us Americans look bad by comparison. "Hurr durr u r a mutt," that is pure projecting if I've ever seen it. People like you are why America is in this rut, because you refuse to give up your ancestry and become American. Furthermore, because of this, you allowed shitskins to larp as Americans. Good job pal. People like you should unironically get the rope. You hate what you are, you're a self-hating American, you want to distance yourself from us by making us look bad.

White culture is an umbrella term for all culture that came out of Europe, kys traitor.

Now that is something you lads should get back to.

>Most Black people in North America can't tell you their heritage other than "we were slaves"

>Most Black people in North America won't tell you their heritage other than "we was kingz n shit"

NYC used to be beautiful. The modernist ruined her.

Attached: best country.webm (854x480, 1.36M)

WE'RE STILL LOOKING FOR THAT LINK COUGH IT UP

Attached: La Faneuse.jpg (1140x1376, 807K)

Seriously - This is considered bad on jewtube ?

Probably with ancient he means like 1920s bible in norwegian since nordics have had a bad history with writing stuff down especially since most are either some shitty sagas written to runestones or old texts written by monks afterwards which most have been lost in fires or are kept in museums where they belong.

Play webm related while playing link related

youtube.com/watch?v=GMezwtB1oCU

Attached: What happened.webm (484x324, 2.97M)

ADL TRUSTED FLAGGERS

All Europeans shared a similar culture prior to (((Christianity)))

And they didn't after? How Jewish are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=TbhqfSse1tY

God... the only good thing that came out of the 60s was the music and the LSD.... the rest can literally go to hell

>What is Christmas?
A Christian Holiday, celebrated differently by many different cultures.

>What about the American culture of the 1950's?
Reread what I wrote. The American culture of the 50s is stained by de jure racism and segregation, which is why a lot of people don't identify with it.

shut the fuck up

Attached: Raffaello Sanzio da Urbino.jpg (1800x1439, 986K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D53Gc-zYd0s&t=8s

Also, great video.

Yeah ? I can go to Scotland and visit my family's 12th century castle.

>good things
>drugs
nigga you wat?

Well, according to Wikipedia (please no mock for that), the norse language shattered into Swedish, Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian, Gotlandic, Faroese, etc. in the 14th century. I believe this shattering was because (partly) of the introduction of Christianity to the region, if I remember European history class correctly. If this was true very few bibles in Norse would be made and most would be lost because of like you said, bookkeeping is not the Scandinavian's best skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=L67YRGH6tJM

Here

yea i said it ... LSD is BASED. also people give it a really gay rep and like to larp with their multicolored faggotry.

Attached: Allegory of Divine Providence and Barberini Power.jpg (960x1320, 202K)

You're the best. Have a shekel. This thread has been completed.

Attached: Naiads.jpg (1600x1063, 294K)

Is this it OP ?

yes this is it

screw you OP

I refuse to admit any state altering chemical substance is good. I don't even drink to be perfectly honest with you all.

Christianity already started crawling in like 1100 etc. That's why they crusaded Finland like three times since we were still pillaging the swedes like dirty little pagans do while fighting with novgorod stjorn was like 14th century old testament parts translated to old norse.

that's great desu, idk if i'd like to never drink though

wtf i said to be honest not desu

why?

No, you are not. You are a grey american

nigga, how new is you?