Civil War

Civil War

Attached: washingtonpost.png (672x628, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLo4BRu_paU
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/26/red-hen-protests-lead-street-closure-arrest-lexing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Normal people don't like this shit, stop saying civil war. If they can deny service so can the other side.

shit like this smothers me into the altcenter even more

I'm joining my local right wing militia in preparation for the civil war.

Attached: militia-cover.jpg (640x360, 193K)

if your not a member of antifa your a literal hitler.

>be me
>over last year become radical centrist
you are not alone brother

antifa (isis) will continue attacking american kindergartens and hospitals.

>We can ban people from private establishments because of political beliefs

Man i can;t wait until they start banning whites in general and inadvertidly bring segregation back.

Attached: arbys.jpg (195x258, 14K)

I'm coming for you lefty scum.

nazi drumpf supporter I bet you have white skin too so racist.

I sure as fuck hope so someone needs to kill them all.

Attached: 1529312299842.png (399x629, 133K)

>airsoft.jpeg
You to?

>2018
>eating at restaurants rather than cooking your own food
>paying $13.98 plus tip to wait 30 minutes for a six ounce steak and one side item

Let the liberals go broke at restaurants and coffee stores.

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

I'm ready.

Attached: MILITIA_E_960.jpg (960x720, 500K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hLo4BRu_paU

Attached: 1529472737825.jpg (917x845, 235K)

>chasing people out of restaurants
>chasing
Stop fucking running away. Nut up and fight. I reckon I could kill 10 noodle-armed faggot leftists all at once.

Attached: bloody_but_unbowed_4.5.jpg (448x600, 91K)

its more like they start cutting themselves and spraying their HIV+ blood at your eyes.

Attached: 1529914376643.jpg (680x700, 62K)

>make a fake campaign encouraging every business that would do this to go public about their desire to do so
>the majority voted for Trump, thus more than half of the people of Clapistan dont visit these establishments once they go public about it
>every business that does it suffers financially and hopefully allot of them close down

Make it happen.

Rolling to make this a thing!

Attached: 1525485168900.jpg (1296x1379, 2.21M)

Turning commie dirtbags' skulls into canoes is the right thing to do.

what happened to "its a private business. the owner can do as he want"?

suddenly all the pro free market right wingers freak off about some civil war, fucking hypocrites

Attached: 28577712_1864606006946595_5172258521688339018_n.png (253x315, 188K)

Freedom of association died after the civil rights act. If you want to bring back segregation please be my guest but don't you fucking pretend like you can have it just a little bit.

> let's piss off the guys with the guns who support cops and our military

Attached: scocca-500x500.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Why is everyone talking about Civil War now?
You niggas wont do shit.
Liberals wont do shit either.
Just shut the fuck up and hate each other.
Stop coming up with stupid fantasies and just be who you are you insecure faggots.

That canopy really is filthy.

Things is, whoever starts shooting first is who the mil and cops will go after.
You know that right?
Some right wing militia is going to go hot soon enough from all this hyping and everyone is going to turn on the far right.
Liberals generally abhor violence, and most don't own weapons for that matter.

I agree. We need to repeal the civil rights act.

Who the fuck keeps doing this civ war shit? GRU, PLA, a private group of wealthy individuals?

We can't ban blacks from eating at our restaurants.

>Implying this isn't the only available timeline remaining

You get the rope too nigger. I've been waiting for the day I can kill communists for literally a decade.

No civil war has ever been fought with the majority of people participating.

She prolly just tried to use the women's bathroom, and they asked her to leave. I feel bad for Sarah. Her transition did not go well.

What was she doing at some kike resteraunt anyways. Kosher sucks.

>Civil War
It's about time. One of the few things worth fighting and dying for. Finally getting rid of liberals

Civil war.

Yeah I totally want to die for this fucking bitch

Attached: 1527695916872.jpg (468x895, 216K)

It's not for that fat bitch. Her secrret service detail will deal with it. It's for when the leftist fags start attacking you in public.

I'd smack that effeminite jew that wrote this across his face and spit on his wife and he would do nothing.

I just read that article and I want to punch its author in the face. Twice.

Attached: computer.gif (113x113, 3K)

lemmings do not matter, they'll join in to whatever side comes up on top and pretend they were always a part of it.
that's the nature of 80% of people, lemmings.

Remember it was the left wing Marxist "make muh penis cake" faggots that started this fight.

This. Profligates cannot sustain themselves.

Ban Hens!

Civility is a tool of white supremacy

Attached: 72E1E4E2-DEC6-4B69-A990-4743CC7AE660.jpg (1200x625, 71K)

Jow Forums has been calling for DOTR and war and now we don't want it? Don't want the chance to squash the bugs known as Jews, Pedophiles and Communist and be a slave to Zionism?

Fuck off kike. Your power structure is failing because you can't keep your dog on a leash. You fear is noticeable lately..

You guys believe that businesses should be allowed to deny service to people for being gay, so why shouldn't businesses be allowed to discriminate against Trump's staff and supporters too?

They worded that article oh so cleverly because any normal person is going to read this as
>Chasing Trump supporters out of restaurants is the right thing to do.

At what point is sedition a valid crime?

>So don't act civilized, act like a bunch of shit-flinging nigger apes
Just like us! Diversity is our strength!

Maybe they are concerned about her weight. She looks like she could use a jog. See, terrorists can do good sometimes.

Killing journalists and their families is the right thing to do.

Attached: 1505460032068.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

Is she admitting that niggers are violent?

Fuck that fat hippo. She needs diet anyway.

It's not a civil war, it's a race war. Niggers, jews, faggots, and mexican thugs vs. white people. A civil war is a war between the same race of people (nation). This is not a fucking civil war, and this is not a nation, it's a multi-racial empire.

topkek

Attached: Capture.png (1014x432, 456K)

Refusal of service is fine harassment is not

Can I be this guy?

>cunt! boom!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

pfft. Leftists/Liberals would handily win after the initial shock settles down. Fucking open your eyes. They own nearly every institution worth having, they are far more social than most right wingers are. Both of those facts equate to logistics and tribe, safe havens and resources. The average right wing idiot won't even support another right winger he agrees with.

I just want to give Sarah a big hug and tell her she's welcome in my restaurant.

you’re the one who said that wasn’t ok, faggot

Bwhahahaha

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/26/red-hen-protests-lead-street-closure-arrest-lexing/

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-26_at_9.40.57_PM_c0-0-2331-1359_s561x327.png (561x327, 356K)

>TOLERATE MY INTOLERANCE

no. fuck you. you are not welcome at all, anywhere, at any time. you will be chastised, you will be chased out.

I'm ready.

Attached: civilwar.png (815x570, 481K)

I don't think that somebody kicking a staffer out of a restaurant is grounds for civil war, but this definitely was a watershed moment symbolically. it feels like things are becoming increasingly divided politically in United States. Sometimes it feels like we're just one crazy with a gun away from a civil war legitimately starting. I'm scared. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a fighter, but I have friends that might get caught up in this mess if it ends up happening.
So, all trolling aside, all Internet tough guy posturing about being in a militia aside, is this actually going to happen?

These fucking morons don't get it, this is works only in our favor.

Attached: file.png (633x874, 72K)

No, 90% of people are just normal schmoes going about their daily grind. We're all deeply invested in this because there hasn't been a happening in a while so it's fun to larp on Jow Forums

Well my time is worth an amount of money so restaurants are going to continue being an option. Plus where I live the spics don't give a shit about politics and just want my money so I've got nothing to worry about. They're going to serve me my fajitas and smile.

CIVIL WAR NOW!!!

> doesn't live in a redpilled comfy rural area

Shhhh, stop talking sense.
RACE WAR NOW.

>fat bitch gets kicked out of restaurant
>civil war now!
damn you guys really are fucking retarded

>if you let the commie run you out of town the normies will take the side of the loser and then you win

why do you keep on doing this?

Every fat fuck american goes to restaurants multiple times a week. They despise the idea of tattooed and pierced faggots yelling at them while they eat.

It's bad enough that the tattooed and pierced degenerates are serving us food and pretending to be polite.

hahaha fug good point. the only way normie burgers will get uppity about shit is when their bretty gud borger experience is fucked with, pretty sad desu senpai

I'm totally ok with this. Now I can freely put up a sign in my business that says: Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and their supporters are not welcome here.

Nothing major is going to happen, man. We are just witnessing the last gasps of a dying political party right in front of our eyes. The way the radical left is acting is not the way you act if you have any plans for the future. Any violence they bring will only hasten their destruction in the eyes of the laypeople. Relax, and just watch the show.

damn this is so embarrassing.

>Civility is a tool of whites

shes not wrong, it's why we're supreme

Attached: falklands war.gif (720x480, 2.56M)

>how’d the Second American Civil War start, grandpa?
>well child, it had to do wiitj liberals mad that Christians wouldn’t make cakes for gay people, and that we wouldn’t treat illegal immigrants like citizens. Then some liberal refused to serve a member of the God Emperor’s cabinet, and shit just exploded from there

The crazy cunt not only asked the Sanders family to leave, but also got a group together, followed them to another restaurant and they all started screaming out side.

Attached: red-hen-owner-and-family.jpg (720x647, 63K)

it's pretty funny desu, people are protesting outside the restaurant, one guy threw a sack of chicken shit at the place, and it's closed for a week. People are pissed

Attached: jeje92msms101.png (1054x416, 418K)

Her stupidity is costing her big.

Attached: lexington-1-e1530054165191.jpg (939x654, 101K)

Why would they even go to shitholes?

Sure but the politicians all go first

fence cucks get the rope too faggot

Wish I could say the same about our shithole we call europe, glad you guys doged the bullet of HC. Any Ideas of how to expel nearly two million muslims from europe with out making a mess ?

Attached: aK3djp3_460s.jpg (460x642, 46K)

Amusingly enough, Stonewall Jackson actually had a house right across the street from this place, which is now a historical site. He lived there from 1858-61.

if only the left would take a lesson from that and think about freedom of association and why banning niggers from stores would be rightful

>Any Ideas of how to expel nearly two million muslims from europe with out making a mess ?
abolish welfare state

thicc

I'm glad he's not around to have to see this bullshit.

Hate to tell you brother, but it looks like the situation in Europe is going to end in disaster. The best thing for you all would be the dissolution of the EU, at least you could have some autonomy over your nations then. Godspeed and good luck.

You'd have to somehow get your politicians to abolish social programs and trend towards capitalism. Not an easy task. The only reason they are there is for the gibs.

ICE THE CAKES !
BAKE SALE NOW !

yeah, the fucking GIBS this Devi lured them in with :/
PPL, the small ppl and idiots just awakening in the light of constant reports (alltough supressed by MSM) are feed up with the EU. But lots of them are totaly hopeless. Thanks for your uplifting words thou, bless you too.

> Liberals generally abhor violence

LMFAO

Attached: 1286241619078.jpg (314x320, 85K)

> The way the radical left is acting is not the way you act if you have any plans for the future.

Reminds me of a scene from that Mel Gibson movie (The Patriot, I think it's called) where a British general chastises of his subordinates for being too harsh on the American revolutionaries saying something like "these are our brothers and when the war is over we want to keep trading with them".

The Left are just burning bridges left and right.

Sarah Sanders does not make policy, she tells you what the policy is. It makes no more sense to get angry at her than it is to get angry at the mailman for sending you some scam credit card application you didn't want.

You don't shoot the messenger, you just don't.