Two Texas teens viciously beat old woman during robbery; leave her to die

Jesus Christ. What the fuck is wrong with Texans these days? There seem to be a lot of these stories recently from that state:

>2 teens charged after woman found dead inside garage, her car used in 'dine and dash,' police say

>Two teens were arrested Tuesday after a woman's body was found inside her home in southwest Houston after residents reported a strange smell coming from a garage on Friday, according to Houston police. Police said they were called to the home around 10 p.m. at 12721 Leader St. When they arrived at the house and made entry, they found 75-year-old Clara Jeanne Barna's body face down and badly decomposed in the garage. Neighbors told investigators that Barna's car, a 2003 red Buick LeSabre, was also missing...

>Investigators said two 17-year-olds, David Paul Jones and Teihjon "T.J." Shannon, were last seen with the car at the time of the 'dine and dash'. Police said Jones and Shannon were confronted at a fast food restaurant by the owners of a stolen pickup truck. Police said after the confrontation, Jones and Shannon ran through nearby neighborhoods until they saw Barna driving into her garage. Police said when she got out to close the garage door, both teens grabbed her and took her keys. While Shannon held onto Barna in the driveway, Jones backed the car out of the driveway and ran over Barna and Shannon in the process.

>Investigators said Barna suffered major injuries such as a fractured skull and a broken back. Police said Shannon injured his legs but was able to drag Barna into her garage where both teens left her to die where they left in her Buick.

click2houston.com/news/2-teens-charged-after-woman-found-dead-inside-garage-her-car-used-in-dine-and-dash-police-say

Attached: Suspects.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2018/06/23/study-suggests-white-people-are-more-likely-to-assault-black-latino-people-than-the-other-way-around/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>2 dumb niggers voluntarily checking out of society

It sucks the woman had to go through that, but at least these 2 niggers won't be on the streets for a long fucking time.

Dey dindu nuffin, dey good boys. Dey was gettin dey life togetha and fittin na go ta college.

I fucking hate niggers. Its like every fucking day I see two rubbered lipped apes kill someone's grandma.

>houston
>a majority non white population
IMAGINE... MY... FUCKING... SHOCK

Attached: redguy.jpg (490x400, 181K)

>What the fuck is wrong with Texans these days?
>Texans
that's now how you spell nigger kiddo

>starts with a stupid ass rhetorical question
>saged

Attached: FREE SPEECH BOARD.jpg (652x494, 172K)

>What the fuck is wrong with Texans these days?
We stopped being able to beat up niggers for being niggers.

Those aren’t Texans, those are niggers.

Attached: A800B1E2-F964-424D-AE29-9E694FAECE7D.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

masculine as fuck

I don't see race. They are Texans first and foremost, as any Texan will tell you.

lol

>Police said when she got out to close the garage door, both teens grabbed her and took her keys. While Shannon held onto Barna in the driveway, Jones backed the car out of the driveway and ran over Barna and Shannon in the process

Hahahahah he ran over his own nigger friend too

hope she was a trump supporter

nope. texas is for the whites, taken by the whites. we're losing it right now. texas rising soon.
t. fort-worth stronghold

Attached: tex.png (450x907, 485K)

>What the fuck is wrong with Texans these days
what the fuck is wrong with niggers*

She's voting democrat now

Dey didn even rape her or nuffin white boy.

underrated

Never should be the appropriate response. We need to Ebola all of Africa and then finish off the rest wherever they remain.

Most white Texans have no problems with dating/marring nonwhites, etc. It's a question of the moral values that parents are teaching their kids, not "race." Simple stuff like "thou shalt not steal." Texan parents are not instructing their children properly in these things nowadays, for whatever reasons.

>what the fuck is wrong with Texans these days
Anglo and German whites are being demographically replaced by Hispanics and Blacks. Already the non-Hispanic white population of Texas is only about 45%. I predict that crime rates will climb up to California-level soon and Texas will become a blue state sometime in the mid-2030s.

They look related to Chris rock

lmao

You misspelt “lynch”

>Southwest Houston
Color me surprised

Attached: Houston map.png (1538x718, 608K)

How big is Huntsville death row anyway? Can't get much overcrowded. We REALLY public hangings again.

Thanks Katrina.

Texas doesn't have the death penalty for people who committed their crimes when they were under 18.

they never went back

Attached: 558.jpg (960x540, 49K)

Stop generalizing all black people just because a few are criminals. You don't have to use the N word, stop.

Well that really sucks.

>don’t have to use the n word

Where the fuck do you think you are? Nigger I think you missed your stop at CNN.com. Your on the wrong side of town now boy.

Attached: EFD7BD46-CBBF-47A8-AC3C-5B5EF70CBB9A.jpg (958x542, 628K)

A few? Blacks commit violent crimes at multiple times the rate whites do. When you look at the crime stats what jumps out at you is that blacks ARE criminally inclined.

Texas is the new liberal shithole California. Lets call it that from now on. New Cali. goodbye Texas Rangers. RIP. Press S to spit on grave

Sorry Justin

No, that would be the imports from California who moved to get jobs in the oil companies.

Niggers, literally mugging an old lady in her front yard and killing her by driving the car they stole from her over her elderly body.

Sadly, they won't be shot to death while being arrested, thereby improving the world immensely.

Niggers belong in Africa.

Blacks are not people.

Attached: 800px-Viet_Cong002.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Civicuck Magapedes will find a way to find excuses for these niggers.
Afterall, they are ok with BASED BLACK MANGS living in a Multicultural America.

Attached: civicnationalismkek.jpg.png (500x487, 150K)

These motherfuckers ain't no Texans. They don't stand with us.

What the fuck is wrong with u?

That's just white supremacist propaganda

atlantablackstar.com/2018/06/23/study-suggests-white-people-are-more-likely-to-assault-black-latino-people-than-the-other-way-around/

whites are more violent and commit more crime.

Then they're stupid. Even Texas-raised halfbreeds sympathize with the shitskin invaders.

>capital murder charges
>in Texas

They're leaving feet first.

pic related

Attached: gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-gulag-good-heavens-7041175~2.png (500x544, 210K)

Apply yourself.

Sorry honey, don't use racist terms like "white" here

Attached: aN7djWG2_700w_0.jpg (377x388, 29K)

>black
>people

you get to pick only one

Attached: nigapes.png (546x548, 49K)

Katrina trash that washed in from Louisiana.

I have sent that disproved countless times. If you are so dumb as to not see how blacks are literally 50x more violent in all crime stats; then you have officially traded all facts for feelings because the truth hurts your brain.

i call you milkies.
when i want to be formal i use the more polite term "dairies"

Black latino?

>leave her to die
but she didnt die so fake news

FREE TRAYVON

>DEY BE KILLIN US AND RAPIN AW WYMMIN

FREE TRAYVON

Shut up nigger.

Fuck off stormkuck, there is no way in fuck anyone could say those niggers are based. Not all black people end up smoking welfare crack and robbing department stores to pay for the aids medication that should have been paid for by the welfare.

Pic related.

Attached: 25c.jpg (484x417, 46K)

Son, you obviously have never lived anywhere near black people.

Oh look, they’re niggers. How shocking.

Attached: 362FB46D-B1BF-4470-8603-6CC086ABC697.jpg (306x306, 26K)

Underrrated

De jus needed monies fo dems programs

You're lying, that article has never been disproved. Whites are far more violent and have been throughout history. Remember slavery? fucking retard.

> sturmcuck
> pandering and prepping niggers
fucking kek fuck off to plebbit nigger lover

>leaf

I bet you’ve never even seen a real nigger

What goes on in Sugarland?

>hurr back2leddit
>durr u luv niggers

Amazing. I almost knew you were going to say this exact thing before you did. Literally a bot on a loop.

Attached: 559.png (680x680, 413K)

I wont stand for the "W" word. Only we can say that. You can call us Supreme Kings though.

>Jones backed the car out of the driveway and ran over Barna and Shannon in the process.
Sounds like one of these niggers had an iq of 5 and was too retarded to think backing over his friend holding the old lady would hurt them.

Literally less intelligence than a actual monkey
why are people like that even allowed to exist.

You would never say the N word to a black mans face. You have no idea how inhuman, insensitive, and disgusting it is to use that word. It is rooted in slavery and has history behind it. Generalizing an entire race because of a few bad apples shows that you're irrationally racist and incredibly stupid.

I hate nogs in general, but American nogs are by far the worst. Theres some diamonds in the rough in AMerica like some legit black people but most are useless niggers. Even the black people in Africa seem more intellectual. BTW fuck you Julius Malema.

are not defending niggers?
are you not spewing civicuck shilling?
back to plebbit shitskin

Attached: (you).jpg (547x500, 64K)

Keep calling me honey and we'll be friends. I don't mind white ppl, just hate racist ones.

Hahah you fucking 12 kid?

>niggers kill people
At this point it's bordering on immoral to suggest blacks aren't vastly overrepresented in murders.

The more crime is enabled, the more crime will happen.

Saying that all niggers are all violent animals is basically the same as saying white people are all cousin fucking school shooters. I had no idea using common sense to figure out that maybe only some of the people in both groups actually do those things counted as "defending" an entire race.

But sure, whatever you say bot, guess I must be a "civicuck" lmao, whatever the shit that even means. Hahaha you antifa bots always come up with the most ridiculous nicknames for people you wanna smear. Did alt right and nazi finally lost the power it had? Is your new tactic to try and get Trump supporters to hate on niggers so you have material to show how racist we are?

Sorry faggot, black people support Trump too. Whatever your goal is, you're losing.

Attached: 1520291463784.jpg (958x960, 57K)

I remember the Europeans being enslaved by Arabs for centuries. And I know the South Africans are being genocided just like the Armenians and In the Holodomor, where millions and millions of white poor people were killed in sick, cruel inhumane ways.

Tell em'. What a bunch of morons. The stupidity of this place always shocks me.

Attached: 1528425784659.png (785x757, 100K)

>but she didnt die
good point tyrone.
they was gud bois.

At this point theyre either stormcucks shitposting for fun or actual bots, but I really can't tell anymore.

>Saying that all niggers are all violent animals is basically the same as saying white people are all cousin fucking school shooters. I had no idea using common sense to figure out that maybe only some of the people in both groups actually do those things counted as "defending" an entire race. But sure, whatever you say bot, guess I must be a "civicuck" lmao, whatever the shit that even means. Hahaha you antifa bots always come up with the most ridiculous nicknames for people you wanna smear. Did alt right and nazi finally lost the power it had? Is your new tactic to try and get Trump supporters to hate on niggers so you have material to show how racist we are?Sorry faggot, black people support Trump too. Whatever your goal is, you're losing

KEK
listen here you filthy fucking shitskin
Nonwhites do not belong in white nations
you may be loved by your civicuck magapede alt-lite kike shills
But you will never be white and will never belong in White Nations.
Whites voted Trump to become president because he fueled and spread White Nationalism among White America.

You shitskins are not based, look how you KVETCH at the thought of Whites declaring your own ethnostate. No you want to keep leeching off whitey and you want to keep us from saving our people.
>Saying that all niggers are all violent animals is basically the same as saying white people are all cousin fucking school shooters
only shitskins and commies say these things about whites you nigger
> I had no idea using common sense to figure out that maybe only some of the people in both groups actually do those things counted as "defending" an entire race.
becauze niggers are marchin for white lives and care so much about my people right?

Attached: Dr.AlbertSchweitzer.jpg (720x414, 64K)

We are NatSocs who expose you civicuck anti-whites and your multicultural shilling
Canda is for whites only
America is for whites only
These are our lands and we will get them back filthy shitskins.

Attached: bettertogetnukedmagatards.jpg (940x690, 145K)

>>Two teens were arrested Tuesday after a woman's body was found inside her home in southwest Houston

Houston still has all those Katrina niggers. Even the Houston niggers hate them.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Behind all the hate.Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing them.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it. Based on our assessment,doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negroid-complex.

Attached: Cogitating-pepe.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Nonwhites do belong in white nations, there's already tons of interracial families already. Racist pieces of trash like yourself are a fringe group that society at large dislikes. People of all races are fully capable of being friends and outright loving one another. All you robotic stormcucks do is divide society pointlessly and make it a worse place. Grow the fuck up.

> two niggers
> Texans

they're just niggers user, it matters not where they live, niggs gonna nigg

t. Texas user

The small towns are full of meth, the big cities are full of niggers and mexicans with their democrat enablers.

This is the state of the US in 2018. Wow.

Says the snow nigger who doesn't live around real niggers....get fucked faggot...that one article is all you stupid fags got while I have FBI crime stats from 2016 by the democratic led DOJ so it's probably even worse...lol. fags commit more pedophile crime than straights and you are .05% of the population. Dick eaters are funny.

>these days?
its a slow burn, but we were betrayed a long time ago

Says it's white supremacist propaganda and your source is the Alan tic Black Star....lol what a nigger fag.

fucking kek and now the nonwhite shows his true colors lads
every
fucking
It's racist for whites to have our own nations
But nonwhites who declare homogeneous nations are BASED amirite pedes?
Fucking kek and this is why I hate you filthy fucking shitskins. Never ever trust a nonwhite lads. See how they really think?
kek and nice job calling me a WACIST
do you think i'm some sort of self-hating white libcuck that panders to you filthy shitskins?

Attached: (((civicuckism))).jpg.png (884x1024, 650K)

Attached: jones and shannon.jpg (640x360, 49K)

oh hell nah nigga

Attached: 5c9b4557e0ffe23e976b5e6adf8667b7--hunger-force.jpg (236x177, 11K)

My point is that non-whites are already here, and here to stay. They're not leaving, especially since there are tons of mixed-race families. As i've said racist stormcucks like yourself are a fringe group that even the majority of whites hate. How do you plan on getting your stupid ethnostate? Because you'll never get it.

>durr shitskins

You're really low IQ, we're all human. Some tend to have more melanin, who cares.

didnt whites did the same towards blacks during the slavery times?

go back to europe fucking white.

Obviously all of that spirit cooking is for necromancy and other black magic

kek the funny thing is that you really believe the bullshit you spew
and when whites get tired of your shitskins, what will you do?
Time is almost up for you and your kike masters
Whites are nice until we are not, remember that

Attached: natsocisthefuture.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

u.s.a culture creats young murders
similar to ISIS and African child soldiers, but we're face with more advance tech

>stormcucks like yourself are a fringe group that even the majority of whites hate

How do you know? Have you personally surveyed the "majority of whites"? You might be amazed to discover that, wonder of wonders, most white people (apart from self-hating white liberals) have no desire to become a marginalized and hated minority in the country that their ancestors built

Sheeeit Whitey, why you so racist? You got no ancestry to be proud of whitey, you got no culture!

Attached: Kanggg.jpg (736x544, 50K)

If it was minnesota they would get 4 years for vehicle manslaugher. Two years in prison and then two years probation.

Houston here.

S'true most of New Awlins fled to arounds here. But the bigger problem are that the liberal West Coast fled to the burbs around here.

You think after going through their self created paradise. They might realize not taking their ethics and societal opinions with them. But nope. I'm starting to see gay flags hung out the houses along with US flags and Texas flags. The more Blatant ones just hang the California bear flag.

Most Texans around here hate these migrants. Traffics now shit. They think they're so cultured. Mardi Gras/State Fairs&Parks. But murders everyday, inner city liberal ape fests are just everyday life in the big city. I think we recently celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a large parade if not bigger than July 4 2017. Texas Ind day March 2 or Alamo barely gets a mention on the news. San Antonio which is mostly tejanos, ie redpilled mexicans, probably put on a better display than we do for anything Texas....it's so odd. Houston only goes hog wild when there's football or Rodeo, so not totally lost..