When did Barbara become redpilled? She's literally 14/88ing right now and wants niggers and shitskins out

When did Barbara become redpilled? She's literally 14/88ing right now and wants niggers and shitskins out.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCylcaYO5xg

Attached: IMG_1313.png (1334x750, 1.02M)

Literal who?

she makes funny facial expressions

Barbara Pickovic, Slovenian girl that moved to LA and then moved backed to Slovenia 11 months later.

/thread

Attached: IMG_9980.jpg (640x623, 55K)

newfag boomer

> le u cant even tryforce!! XD le kekistan!! Reee!

She's aware of the problems on migration, but she pretends to be a traditional woman and against feminism, but she's already 25 or 26 and still isn't married.

Not exactly redpilled nor 1488ing, user. Just another thot.

>comparing Balkan women with American sluts

Even if she's 26 and not married she still has time and I don't know what she's done but I dont think she's a thot. My mom got married at 29 and she was a virgin for example.

The eggs are still starting to rot in her ovaries. Even if she does get her shit together and live the life, she has a higher chance of birthing a downie kid.

I think she also got blacked by Some Black Guy. Regardless, she's a degenerate.

And buying 100 lotto tickets gives you a "higher chance" of winning the big one. Doesn't mean shit in the real world though.

Who is this? Quick rundown?

>Barbara from Slovenia
>moved to LA in 2015 to become an actress
>moved back 11 months later
>I only just watched her now after stopped watching her for a while
>extremely redpilled and 14/88

Something happened.

That something rhymes with
A NIGGER RAPED HER

Maybe but I hope not.

>huuuuur every chick above 20 needs to be married

Traditionalism is fucking cancer

She has seemed extremely depressed lately. Derrick Blackman is one of her best friends seemingly.

she's a wee bit boring but I really like her, would impregnate

If you're looking for a fight people are willing to take the offer. Niggers don't have to tell me ending the eternal white supremacist hasn't enticed them ever.

Keep your cuck fantasy to yourself

>what is up internet
>how are y'all doing
>I hope the answer is "heckin' good, barb"

look s like a turk
lol;

She already raised awareness on #120dB (for all who don't know, it's like #MeToo, only that women share their experiences with harassement and assault from rapefugees, the hashtag stands for '120'decibels', which is the volume of an over-the-counter panic-alarm you can buy and activate when a nigger or mudshit lays his fingers on you, next to the pepper-spray which has also become a popular purchase) back in February or March when that became a thing. Don't know anything else about her.

Who is this qt?

She doesn't look Turkish at all Abdullah. She's look angloish and Slovenians are the whitest people in the Balkans.

She got passed around by Jews and was forced to fuck black guys by Jewish Hollywood producers.

cuck

She's also a race mixing whore. Hope those 50,000 refugees run a train on her.

Ugh. Getting tired of women who larp as men and think that means they’re successful. Where’s her husband? Where’s her children?

t. Cookie Dixon

I really hated it when I made this post, but I've now found myself completely absorbed in these three lines. I've downloaded it and cut out just that bit so that I can keep it forever. I'm listening on loop right now.

[citation required]

Ahem

Attached: 1529982469920.png (1030x353, 190K)

Everyone knows that kikes partake in kikery. None of that shit is news to anyone with an IQ in the double digits.

Why do you think anyone would move to LA retard?

its just teenage autism

Not sure why anyone would move to commiefornia, but in all reality, shriveled jewdick would be at the bottom of anyone's list.

Attached: 1505094129843.jpg (997x891, 148K)

Her accent is super cute

Cause she used to date this nigger. Was kinda surprised he had a gf, I thought he was gay desu.

Attached: some-black-guy-image.jpg (300x300, 17K)

just kill her til she's dead

When Jews scapegoat fake discord servers as false flags to get you to belief fake news.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1080x870, 822K)

*desu not desu

pics or it didn't nigger

kys Arlo

Attached: 1506141350400.png (934x574, 284K)

Lia Lor

Lol your pictures are so fucking gay and retarded I wouldn't be surprised of Shlomo Sheckleberg made them himself.

I wonder how many cocks she had to take before she realized she isn't gonna make it in LA

thot

Beautiful girls from around the world and flock to LA thinking they will get discovered and become rich and famous.

After 6 months, they have all snorted so much coke and had so many trains pulled on them by Jeromes while (((they))) all watch and sometimes take part, that they can't do anything but get fucked.

Only the most exceptional actually get movie rolls. The rest go home to mommy and become bitter. Most become bitter feminists, but some become alt right ecelebs.

>complaining about a woman's eggs going to waste
>will never get a gf or woman to touch him in his life
Damn you incels are real. I thought it was jewmedia larping.

Shit´s going down over here. More and more slaughters and rape reports make the round on a dalie basis. And Merkill still clinging to her power to get as much invaders in as possible. They all come trough her country.

source?

Attached: r1.jpg (540x360, 35K)