Don't you think the world is a bit too complex to be controlled by one group of people?

don't you think the world is a bit too complex to be controlled by one group of people?

Attached: jew.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

>inb4 kike/shill/JIDF
fuck off, nigger

Obviously, have you ever met Jews? Most of them are fucking degenerate retards or neocon conservative retards.

Elite people semi control whatever they are trying to control. Not the world.

don't you think international corporations are too complex to be controlled by one group of people?

uh, no?

if u control economy u contole everything

Of course. It's not only complex, but also built in a way that's completely unsustainable in order to subjugate as many people as possible.

corporations have hierarchies of power. nations and societies are much more fluid.

not accepting that answer

>corporations have hierarchies of power
>nations and societies are much mmore fluid
No they have hierarchies too, the difference is that these aren't labeled as clearly as they are in a corporation. What do you think classes are? Small business owners and employees? Neveryoumind the genetic components.

Also to keep on point of the thread and not derail it. Jews are just one of the heads of the chimera. There are other groups as well, Catholics for example, Muslims, Free Masons, other secret societies such as the Skull and Bones. They use mass media and other forms of communication to influence the masses in order to act in a way that is beneficial to them. One of the things about coming to this site is that many people here will agree that jews have too much power and are one of the most influential of these groups.

well class is different - owning resources does not equal direct power over individual. in societies people have more choice, more intense competition, more variables come into play

I think if you put in the work it's just as easy to move up the hierarchy of social class as it is in a corporation. There are more avenues but there is still plenty of opportunity.

Please respond to this.

The world? Sure. Burgerland's "democracy"? Nope.

well ye thats what i mean.. there can be so many different groups and everyon fights for their own. how can they stay together to push the agenda then?

well still i think its over-simplification when comparing corporations and societies. arguable to what extent though

Yeah. You're right. Aryans AND Anglos should have their own slices of the world to rule.

ngl, Jow Forums, I never been an anti-semite and still consider holocaust deniers complete bafoons, but i really feel how the red and black pills go down my throat

There are temporary alliances or at least, alignment of interests between these groups (open borders, destruction of European nations, mixing and dilution of ethnic groups) and many of them jockeying for the position of power. It's like watching Greco-Roman wrestling. They're grappling with each other, shifting weight, looking for an opportunity for a takedown.

I just simplified it the same as you did corporations. The fact of the matter is hierarchies are human nature and we will fill/fall into them as is fit/needed/fought for.

Absolutely.

That is why we need more decentralization.

funny you say that because you definitely mean Jews which means you probably also believe in shit like white privilege

they control the thing that controls the world; money.

incredible deduction skills. fucking sherlock holmes.

too vague.

I thought that lock was open flesh in the thumbnail and he was im agony

jews are powerful but people ascribe too much to them. They simply never had enough people to compete, especially not know. Even their bank money isnt nearly as much as it floating controlled by say anglos, germans, japs, chinese.

but then that means the failures of people who believe in that conspiracy nonsense are their own doing...

Attached: 1529956877821.gif (255x190, 18K)

is that all your arguments?