Republicans' Balls just dropped

Look at this new official RNC ad:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFRHX6glTSM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 9.19.41 PM.png (1440x657, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/limo-torched-in-dc-protests-belongs-to-muslim-immigrant-may-cost-70-000-in-damages
youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/opinion/how-violence-undermined-the-berkeley-protest.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1521858727811.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

This fucking AD is 11/10. Holy shit.

breddy good desu

Attached: jhgfjfhg.jpg (825x1006, 235K)

HOLY FUCK XD
Lord Kek's magic at work.

Attached: 1486938222498.jpg (640x591, 76K)

Attached: 1482847865896.jpg (356x437, 17K)

its beautiful, but its so short considering the material they have.

Attached: 1523204492106.gif (250x245, 1.5M)

Is this real sir? I am not smart enough to find it myself

Attached: 1529461244671.jpg (923x713, 97K)

This is magnificent.

They need to keep these coming.

Downvoted, donated to bernie, and made my wife, her kids, and her boyfriend watch this ad.
We're all shaking at how violent you republicans are

Attached: Bernie Snoo.png (736x1024, 126K)

STOP BLUEBALLING ME, I HAVE BEEN READY TO PARTY SINCE NOV 3 2017!

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 46K)

Attached: 503874271596290855.jpg (852x1200, 84K)

Fucking about time. Trump needs to tweet this shit. Like how his one tweet about leftists and immigration blew up.

Better yet to make it a news cycle he should get the official white house Twitter to do it so the left can lose their shit about how "inappropriate" it is to post it from the government handle.

Attached: teach_them.png (500x463, 99K)

Its not fair none of this should be happening. IT WAS HER TURN. WE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN THE WORLD HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE.

>its real
Pottery

washingtonexaminer.com/limo-torched-in-dc-protests-belongs-to-muslim-immigrant-may-cost-70-000-in-damages

>its beautiful, but its so short considering the material they have.

>ads should be feature length

not bad. lets see if fear beats hatred this eletion season

Nice

Attached: PowerLevel.png (900x654, 534K)

Yes nigger, it was from Trump's Inauguration. Look up "Limo fire Trump Inauguration riot" and you will find it.

Attached: 1520994537387.jpg (472x461, 42K)

...wow

That works, good stuff, proud of them for having balls for once

Hammer this for the next 2 years. Don't let up, make them more bloody, more violent and add some MAGA titties. Trump 2020.

He could easily provoke the media into talking about it for several days in one single shitpost.

The fire rises

Missed opportunity to include ACTUAL acts of violence like the Scalise shooting or all the footage of Trump supporters getting beat up by lefties.
Can't wait for the DNC counter to this ad using footage of Charlottesville (thanks Dickless Dickie!).

Ch2st

You don't want to over do this stuff, or people will become numb.

He needs to be strategic about his news cycle earning shitposts. Surely by now the left and elite media are aware of how handily he plays them.

That's why my guess is they will consider deploying the "oops, we used the wrong account for the post." Trick. Don't think they've ever used it before. I'd certainly consider it.

Best is those niggers pulling that white dude out of his car saying "He voted for Trump!"

The democratic party gets upset whenever we interfere with their supply of slave labor.

Trump's security detail must be working overtime. Because the last time the Democrats had an issue with a Republican getting rid of their cheap labor, it didn't end that well.

Attached: 1493614381895.jpg (445x615, 55K)

Fucking heretic

Attached: 1526514427726.png (1100x644, 89K)

fuck you it was her turn

the media is on our side no way no one would ever put this on a major website.

Fuck the rnc I care about Trump.

>Limo driver
>owns his limo
>muslim immigrant

checks out just like those digists

Attached: 1529330377961.jpg (400x384, 35K)

Tee hee! That goofy, ha

That is something Jow Forums would make

>Surely by now the left and elite media are aware of how handily he plays them.

It's been obvious to anyone with a brain since his campaign started. The genius with the Trump shitpost is that it's engineered to be provocative enough that the media can't ignore it even if they want to.

Unfortunately, it's best to keep race out of it or make sure the people committing violent acts are white.

A lot of swing voters (that would be prone to vote Democrat) share the same belief as most liberals that "black people can't help committing crime".

Attached: 1506529010458.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Didn't Ross Perot do 30 minute ads?

They arent getting a free pass this time

THIS WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST POLITICAL COMMERCIAL EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=GHQYdEiNUZ4

And trump has been trying to make inroads with blacks via Kanye and his wife. Some media shitstorms can be counter productive. Videos overfocusing on blacks targeting whites would be too easy for dems and lefts to deflect and spin.

We are going to win so much.

Sweet summer child

8/10
It ends too abruptly. They should have turned it into a more explicit gotv message

Also, some of the footage isn't from this year.
>The Left in 2018

damn surprised they didn't have the stabbing vid, and the tweets, and the baseball game, and the rand paul lawn guy, there's enough material in the wilds..

poor bait. Black people don't marry and they sure don't stick around when there are kids involved.

fuck

Put their craziness on display. I love it.

Attached: 1528521438421.gif (300x375, 146K)

The media's hands are tied. They have to cover his shitposts. It's the only way they get ratings (money), so they're fucked basically.

Cnn will play the video on repeat being pedantic.

Superb

Attached: IMG_20160506_154957.jpg (523x270, 18K)

Showing the deranged bile coming straight from the media and celebrities stops the left waving it away as the acts of a handful of extremists.

Holy shit

Good shit boys.. we /gop/ now

Attached: 1442212659717.jpg (170x255, 9K)

Don't let this distract you from the fact that the 3rd most powerful Dem in Congress is losing right now to an outright Commie

How bad do you think the producers shit themselves when they realized people liked that ad? The best comment before the whole thing got shoah'd was...

>If they lied about Trump, did they lie about Hitler?

Ehh I wouldn't go that far. It's a lot better than I'd expect from the GOP.
To be 11/10 they'd have to put footage in of niggers and beaners assaulting white people like when those squatamalans cornered that white woman and were spitting/throwing eggs at her or when those 3 nigs were like
>AYO HE WHITE BEAT HIS ASS FUCK TRUMP
to just some random dude.
Also should have included the Steve Scalise shooting.
Still pretty solid, but there's room to ramp up.

Attached: 3245896545564745.jpg (771x538, 126K)

>>ads should be feature length

If the ads are this awesome, maybe that's a good idea.

You know that you shills overuse all your buzzwords right? Spamming "nigger" and "spic" in every thread doesn't actually change anyones opinion.

Attached: 1525011657659.jpg (2162x1687, 2.3M)

A Syrian Muslim was beaten up by antifa at Berkeley.
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/02/opinion/how-violence-undermined-the-berkeley-protest.html

>no Eric Clanton
>no guy who shot up the GOP baseball practice
6/10.

I guess threatening to take away their /comfy/ Beltway restaurants & bars was a step too far for Cuckservative Republicans. Everyone has a breakingpoint, harrassing them within the Beltway bubble was the cuckservatives one.

They were happy to let the rest of America be overrun by 3rd worlders, have Hard Left agitated riots by Blacks, and glidepath into becoming Brazilified. But having that same loss of neighbourhood and social amenity inside the Beltway awakens them because then it's *their* loss.

Attached: 1530031429920.jpg (835x979, 163K)

Hopefully this was just part one. They could keep it going using different footage from now until November.
Glad to finally see an effective, emotionally-driven ad from the right. It's a good counter to the immigration "separating families" propaganda that's been so effective with illogical female voters.

Fucking glorious.

Needs the Scalise shooting

Wow, the GOP is finally learning. Good vid

Damn

Who are you talking about?

Could use more vids of antifa attacking pro-Trump protestors to drive the point home, particularly the one where Eric Clanton literally tries to murder some guy in a red Sriracha t-shirt (which he likely mistook for a MAGA shirt) with a bike lock.

The left is not only unhinged, but murderously violent. If you not only value your beliefs, but your own life and those you care about, vote for Republicans.

>policing language on Jow Forums
fucking faggot

Im not policing language. You're using shill language and I'm calling you out for it. Your White Nationalist LARP is stale.

If we used all of the incidents it would go from an ad to a 10 series documentary.

THIS IS THE TEMPLATE.

NOW POL MAKES THEIR OWN VIDEOS!!!

GOGOGOGOGO

Attached: BC9AFC09-A94E-4E87-AED7-58DD70618B2B.jpg (194x259, 5K)

There's no video for me, just audio.

Attached: red khezu think.png (375x375, 8K)

lmao go back to plebbit

It's real, and he collected a nice gofundme + insurance.

>88

Attached: 1509563847645m.jpg (1024x793, 53K)

absolutely delicious

Attached: rarest pepe.jpg (480x471, 31K)

Yes, but consider the modern attention span. Short and emotionally loaded is the way to go.

no riots or actual violence.

good video but could be much better.

i'm sure pol will make some good remixes.

THIS
GET TO WORK BOYS

Attached: 1528289625278.jpg (450x600, 99K)

I love this ad. This should be played every hour on the hour

HEIL TRUMP

I legitimately didn't realize this was an anti-Trump ad intended to make me hate him until the end text. Thought it was made by some autist.

+1

That just made Trump look even cooler.

awesome

Duuuuuuude

We should force libtard friends and family defend being violent.

in 2020 before the elections, there will be RNC ads depicting the future victories of RWDS

Attached: rwds.png (637x559, 489K)

agreed

It's not dem vs rep or even jew vs whites as it is the corporations vs the American people. I noticed theY threw Bernie in there, the DNC and the MSM gave the presidency to a fellow puppet of the big banks , Trump rather than have someone who won't sell out Bernie. Remember that.

So this is why they were staying quiet this whole time. Anybody still doubt galactic tetris?