Post-Communist China

How do we fix the Chinese problem?
>overpopulated
>by far the major polluter of the environment
>floods world with cheap and low-quality wares
>sees plagiarism as being smart
>mass migrates to literally everywhere
>eats dogs
Time to stop ignoring the Chinese problem.

Attached: 46846546.png (750x500, 145K)

Rape and enslavement of the entire Chinese population.

Attached: 1528106567433.png (800x1672, 209K)

deport all the kikes there

>Overpopulated.
Which one is it white fuckers? China has a declining population or China is overpopulated?
>Major polluter of the environment.
Less honest to look at absolute emissions than to look at per capita. Arabia, Western Europe and North America is per person more responsible for pollution and global warming. Also China is an industrialising manufacturing hub, how the fuck do you avoid pollution?
>Floods the world with cheap, low quality wares.
And you keep buying cheap, low quality wares. Supply and demand, if you want high quality goods China will produce high quality goods.
>Sees plagiarism as smart.
You have to start somewhere. You think the European Renaissance was original? So many designs and technologies borrowed from the Greek, Arab, Indian and Chinese world. Japan had to copy European and American technologies before it started making their own in the 80s.
>Mass migrates to literally anywhere.
So do Europeans. So do Africans. So do Indians. So do Arabs. At least the Chinese are net contributers to the economy consistently.
>Eats dogs.
Not an argument.

Saved!
>Which one is it
Exactly as it is written in the OP
>UK flag
>mass migrates to literally everywhere

You alternate between these points to suit your argument which is ideologically dishonest (not surprising from a German).
There's more Brits leaving the country as there is Chinese coming in.

Nowhere did he say the population is declining and that wouldn't even be a contradiction.

Either you are hot, or you are cold, if you are lukewarm I will spit you out.

>chinese will never understand this
>they will go, but turn the other cheek... like lit
stupid stupid stupid

>Which one is it white fuckers? China has a declining population or China is overpopulated?
Its starting to decline due to the one child policy they used to impose. Which presents another issue for them since the whole pull of investing in China was the cheap labor. That will cease soon. The CCP is already preparing to further devalue the Yuan for this very reason.

>Less honest to look at absolute emissions than to look at per capita. Arabia, Western Europe and North America is per person more responsible for pollution and global warming. Also China is an industrialising manufacturing hub, how the fuck do you avoid pollution?
Doesnt change the fact that you breathe literal kerosene when you walk around in Beijing or Shanghai (both central hubs). Also everything up north is fucked. No arable land and farmers are essentially fucked. They are silenced daily by the CCP for "Subverting the communist people".

>And you keep buying cheap, low quality wares. Supply and demand, if you want high quality goods China will produce high quality goods.
Agreed. Cant do shit about this.

>You have to start somewhere. You think the European Renaissance was original? So many designs and technologies borrowed from the Greek, Arab, Indian and Chinese world. Japan had to copy European and American technologies before it started making their own in the 80s.
Yeah. Except the CCP's Made in China policy literally states that the CCP must lie, cheat and steal in order to get ahead of their enemies. Also borrowed is VERY VERY different from straight up stealing or intimidating which the CCP does all the fucking time.

this post confused china, who thought turning the other cheek simply ment a sign of weakness
>w...we..we hit while you turn the other cheek!
>we be though and shit
>look down at me in my eyes
stupid... so stupid

Part 2 since it was too long for the last post:

>So do Europeans. So do Africans. So do Indians. So do Arabs. At least the Chinese are net contributers to the economy consistently.
No they arent. Again if you read up on the CCP's policies in regards to the migration of Chinese citizens into other countries, you would know that majority of Chinese migrants have a secondary objective and that is to report everything back to the CCP. If they dont it voluntarily they will threaten or intimidate. This includes businessman, foreign politicians of Chinese descent, students and pretty much anyone from mainland China (or HK now as well). I should know, this is going on every fucking day over here.

I dont believe the Chinese people are bad in anyway but the Chinese Communist Party? They are for intents and purposes pure evil. They have only one goal and thats to bring everything under the CCP. Not even communism in general. Just the CCP and their ideals.

chinese probably go around now to make all the ir shit either hot or cold too, fucking morons, slaves

>but what did it mean then it doesn't say in my manual
just go fuck your self sub human

china... you are luke warm, I spit you out

They would be out-kiked. Yes even the hasidics would struggle.

Mainland China is fucking concrete jungle where you need to have no soul to survive. Or you get eaten the fuck up.

neither frends
nor foe
lukewarm
conspiring
in other words the worst kind of enemy

>Or you get eaten the fuck up.
How prevalent is cannibalism in China today? It has a tradition of cannibalism afaik.

bump. I lived in China for two years. Commies and petty bureaucrats there need helicopter rides stat.

Attached: not fucking around.jpg (583x439, 33K)

Im fairly sure its alive seeing as the rural areas never really made it out of the Great Leap Forward era.

You know its actually quite astonishing and surprising how Mao was able to fuck up a country this bad. Impressive even

I would like to unironically point out that that plagiarism takes extreme skill and is a clear indicator of how much is really made there. That being said, it does have a metric shit ton of problems.

those motherfuckers would type a #1 best seller book word for word on type writers to resell them in the 80s at nyc kiosks.

One of the biggest problems in china is the absolute official and cultural disregard for the individual. This manifests in several ways.
China's economy depends on forcing the citizens to work for scraps because there's always another person willing and able to take your place, you are expendable.
There is no respect for the individual amoung individuals. Manners are dead, people are assholes to each other constantly, but they don't care because they are the perpetrators and victims of such harassment.
The party is supreme. China is not a communist country, it is an aristocracy, and the party members are the lords controlling their fiefdoms. Their family members get to act however they want free of consequence. A cop who arrested the cousin of a party official for drunk driving was beat up by a swat team who ambushed him on the street.

TLDR: the communist party has made the individual absolutely worthless by eroding the culture and cementing power.

I meant more that a lot goes into ghost assembled and shanzhai electronics. But yeah, they will basically do anything to make money.

I think the biggest scam that the world is convinced of is that China somehow is an investment heaven. They cite things like large population and lots of spending power but no one ever takes into account that:
>They cook their books on everything ESPECIALLY GDP data. Their head economist admitted himself that he wouldnt trust GDP data from the CCP.
>Any company that wants to trade in China MUST employ at least one CCP secretary and MUST have one Chinese business partner. Makes it easier to steal or seize IP.
>You cant declare bankruptcy in China (this may have changed)
>0 enforcement of copyright/IP laws
>All Chinese companies are state backed in one way or the other