ERIC CLANTON

I missed it yesterday
What happened with this faggot?
Please don't upvote
Thanks

Attached: eric-clanton.jpg (1200x700, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon
youtube.com/watch?v=D3aiGckt5rg
twitter.com/Spicoli1981/status/1011746784656416768
youtu.be/YEb_RD4T7HI
youtu.be/csVmG0tveGw?t=1h4m29s
google.ca/maps/@37.8238978,-122.2816226,3a,60.9y,216.84h,98.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=TKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=268.6457&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i16384!8i8192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Countdown to prolapse

He died

bump

So what happened ?

delayed to aug 8th, 2018

@simi510

FOR YOU

no charges.

Moved from pretrial to prehearing on Aug 8, 2018. I believe prehearings are to determine if there's sufficient evidence to go to trial, since Clanton pled "not guilty" a year ago.

Again ???!

not delayed like the previous delays afaik - today is where the DA/prosecution would have cucked and dropped the charges if they were going to do that at all.

i think the next stop, on 08/08 (digits) is where he either accepts a plea deal or it goes to a jury trial.

upvoted

He's had a court case but the media isn't reporting it, fucking frustrating this is a literal domestic terrorist group with such a tight grip on the media. They're literally fascists.

What's your source? Please no, this is such a dangerous precedent and will basically spark a street war.

Ok, thx bro.

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 41K)

lrn 2 google berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon

He's going to get out with probation plus time served.

That's why they're delaying the trial/hearings endlessly.

never mind im retarded

This is weird, I can’t imagine hating democrats so much that I’d be prepared to spend my free time hitting them with bike locks. There must be some freaky Mk ultra stuff behind this

>2017
Cool, has he been sentenced?

Looks like another group, the "Berkeley five." After researching them I'm still shitty about this even if it's not Clanton.

Attached: clantonrhyme.png (818x179, 40K)

idk i fucked up. i didnt realize the article was a year old. i cant find shit about the newest one.

Digits day put clapton in the cabin

It's going to trial and he's getting away with it. Judge and Berkeley jury are probably pro antifah.

You can be gang beating Trump supporters on video and walk, but use pepperspray in self defense, well that's attempted gasing and genocide and you get 60 years to life.

youtube.com/watch?v=D3aiGckt5rg

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

he's a communist working with other violent communist groups that get paid big money by globalists to censor conservative thought. this isn't mk ultra, it's just marxism.

i'll be very pissed if nothing comes out of this. they have overwhelming evidence beyond the pictures posted here. they don't even need them.

gang beat an injured man receiving medical attention by the way

Yeah and you can't find the exact details of the Berkeley five trial either. If there's pictures of a guy bleeding and Shanta Driver is admitting a fight broke out, how the fuck do they find no crime took place?

Fuck antifa, they control the system and like snakes accuse us of being in control. They're literally projecting fascists.

there is no source on this but eh twitter.com/Spicoli1981/status/1011746784656416768

Punching nazis is not a crime

>they control the system

No, they're useful idiots that the state likes to keep around. These 'anarchists' and 'rebels' haven't stopped for a second to wonder why the state is always so soft on them.

Attached: 1529365511279.png (1022x731, 643K)

Enlighten me, if it's not soviet infiltration into government bureaucracies and lawyers through subverted university professors, why do they keep antifa around?

I recommend anyone who gets attacked by antifa at a protest to just lay down and take it like a martyr, but document it. If you even try to defend yourself, you'll be the one who gets charged.

youtu.be/YEb_RD4T7HI

>They're literally fascists.

Holy blue pill Batman

neither is throwing communists out of helicopers

Because they're almost completely ignoring traditional left wing issues such as the concentrations of power in the country in favour of bullshit like race politics, allowing massive numbers of unskilled workers to flood the country, and of course whining about Trump who the state also hates.

A perfectly safe and useful outlet for young, impressionable, angsty kids to attach to.

Nah they’re literally communists. Savage beasts who don’t deserve another single breath of our shared oxygen. They are wastes of good carbon.

antifaggots are shabbos goys

I'm going to the Molyneux/Southern talk, (mostly to see if there's an opportunity to imply Southern is a whore on-stage without getting in trouble), what do I do? Just put my hands over my head and take the beating? Am I being beaten or an I recording my beating?

Personally, I'd rather represent the strong arm right wing and break someone's jaw.

Define fascism, I'll give you the advantage by allowing you to set the goalposts. I can almost assure you, however you define fascism I can prove antifa qualify unless you do something obnoxious like define fascism as right wing (which means Hitler wasn't a fascist).

Cool, so they're a diversion. I've heard this theory, the government keeps pushing dumb issues that are easy to placate (like weed or gay marriage) so no one realises they're conducting genocide overseas.

I don't believe it. Why label antifa as a terrorist organisation then?

It's wrong to assume the two are mutually exclusive.

>I don't believe it. Why label antifa as a terrorist organisation then?

Filling a legit leftwing movement with SJW mongs has been provably shown to completely destroy it and render it harmless, see OWS. And whether or not antifa has been labelled as a terrorist organisation, it's certainly not treated like one.

he went from six charges of assault with a deadly weapon, facing decades, to one single assault w deadly weapon charge.

Did he play 'Layla' on the way out?

Attached: fascism 101.jpg (722x553, 270K)

Im hoping there was too much community involvement in tracking him down for him to escape justice. Unless of course they are going to let him off and use it to stir up more conflict

Dumbass is trying to go to trial!? If he gets off there, he paid off the judge.

he'll probably accept a plea deal on 08/08 but who knows what his kike lawyer is telling him

we are past that point m8

Preliminary Hearing
Once the defendant has entered a plea of not guilty, a preliminary hearing will often be held. The prosecutor must show that enough evidence exists to charge the defendant. Preliminary hearings are not always required, and the defendant can choose to waive it.

It must be held within 14 days of the initial appearance if the defendant is being held in jail. If the defendant is out on bail, it must be scheduled within 21 days of the initial appearance.

The preliminary hearing is like a mini-trial. The prosecution will call witnesses and introduce evidence, and the defense can cross-examine witnesses. However, the defense cannot object to using certain evidence, and in fact, evidence is allowed to be presented at a preliminary hearing that could not be shown to a jury at trial.

If the judge concludes there is probable cause to believe the crime was committed by the defendant, a trial will soon be scheduled. However, if the judge does not believe the evidence establishes probable cause that the defendant committed the offence, he will dismiss the charges.

Either the charges are dropped or this goes to trial

saw this too. We have him clobbering other people, besides break it up boy, and he's getting away with it.

Attached: eric-clanton-attack.jpg (515x308, 27K)

i think the DA dropped the charges they weren't 100% sure about having the evidence to convict
that means they ARE 100% sure about the one they didn't drop, and its a felony assault w/ deadly weapon with grievous bodily harm (plus the wearing a mask to escape prosecution)

he's fucked

If Eric Clanton doesn't get serious prison time, right wing death squads need to become a real thing.

But he's on video attacking others, and it's undeniably Eric. If that's all they had and YOU were the defendant you'd be getting charged with attempted murder, hate crimes, and terrorism.

Justice will still be served, right FBI?

Attached: 7of9wink.gif (576x432, 2.72M)

No, he still has 4 assault charges, 1 great bodily harm enhancement and wearing a mask.
Those fall under three statutes. It doesn’t mean charges were dropped because they don’t list each assault separately.

He is a political prisoner you guys, thank fuck for non-biased Google.

Attached: 41c1b4aff080f37cacf27f710263abcd.png (1670x794, 404K)

check out that Rolling Stone article where they post doxes of /ourguys/ and encourage young people to join antifa.

>or this goes to trial
Right in time for the elections?

>implying "young people" actually read rolling stone anymore

On an unrelated note, I was watching a video of little Shapiro speak at Berkley, and the last question was from the guy who got bikelocked and wanted to know what Ben thought about a reffed wrestling with Clanton. Kindof lame, but thought it was interesting that I found this thread while listening to the video in the background.

youtu.be/csVmG0tveGw?t=1h4m29s

Attached: theregoestheforest.gif (304x181, 1.88M)

>dropped the charges
Oh bless your fucking heart. No they’re doing what we call delaying as long as possible to see if they could possibly work out a better deal, this dumb fuck has so much evidence against him it isn’t happening and the da couldn’t give less of a shit how long they try
t. lawfag

>checks tab

degenerate filth

Fuck the legal system. This shit is fucked beyond belief.

Made you look
>faggot

Attached: snoop.gif (500x500, 775K)

back to your containment board, filth

thats amazing, google is even predicting the nigger that's going to rape him first

can't wait for the Clanton trial threads

good kid but dumb question. i really hope he plans on personally pressing charges against clanton if he's found innocent.

Attached: 1529373836382.jpg (1274x1024, 153K)

don't get your hopes up. it's been at least a year since his first day of trial. i've gone to three and stopped after that. all they do is say it's postponed. months go by and it happens again.

What the motherfuck!! Why do they keep delaying this shit? That animal should be a fucking cage getting his asshole bored out.

>such mad, very fun, self kill you yes

Attached: stopyou.gif (303x282, 675K)

you actually went? antifah probably has you on their list

Attached: 338781.png (795x477, 483K)

those weren't trials, they were hearings that kept getting rescheduled. he hasn't gone to trial yet.

faggot

Attached: AE07F742-B76E-4B47-9CC0-7EC481ACC0A1.jpg (271x193, 20K)

oh no! Jow Forums trolls!

they tried. day three (months after day one) they had BLM people there taking pictures. a dread headed negro followed me into the bathroom with his phone out so i just turned around and left.

nothing even happened that day. they just said it was postponed. i stopped going after that. if i knew he was really going in front of a judge i'd call out of work to go.

Attached: 830f57f945.jpg (640x640, 69K)

they put those up all over, and also a more detailed flyer with full doxes. names, address, place of employment

but it's important to note that everyone on there made themselves extremely easy to dox. they were on camera doing interviews, using twitter with their real name etc. guy on the left "based rick flair" or whatever lost his job from it.

F

I would love to have seen him once he realized that the internet had identified him, bet he was sweating bullets

I remember reading that they arrested him while he was laying low in some commie faghouse and there was and they found him standing in the middle of a room because they tracked his phone to the location

372 delays. going for the guiness record of 22004400 delays, mate.

Attached: 1519069947230.png (914x1256, 400K)

The cops actually gang stalked him and ran surveillance on his house a few days before arrest. Wish I could have witnessed his paranoia as the cops closed in.

Digits say how many days he has until next trial.

you guys are paranoid, having lots of pretrial hearings is normal, Chris Chan had several for his stupid little car incident

the next date, August 8 I think, is for a preliminary hearing rather than a pretrial hearing, this means the prosecutors will present their evidence (which they have a lot of) and the judge decides if it is enough to stand trial (it will be)

after that the trial date will be set, likely months in the future, some time after the trial (30-90 days) there will be a sentencing

he is going to prison, lads

Attached: 1529270211123.png (240x171, 57K)

he's out on bail so that doesn't work

Kek, buh bye dickhead

>1173 32nd street

looks like a disgusting commie hovel

google.ca/maps/@37.8238978,-122.2816226,3a,60.9y,216.84h,98.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=TKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=268.6457&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i16384!8i8192

>google.ca/maps/@37.8238978,-122.2816226,3a,60.9y,216.84h,98.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=TKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=268.6457&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i16384!8i8192
t. oakland

A violent felony charge will fuck his life up forever, employers are legally allowed to ask about felonies and it will without a doubt prevent him from being a teacher of any sort. He won't be allowed to vote until off probation and it would be career/organization suicide for any political entity to ever knowingly associate with him, formally or informally. He'll have court fees which will most likely be expensive since it's going to a full trial.

He may or may not rot in prison like he deserves but even if he got out on probation this is essentially destroying his life and preventing him from being any kind of public political influential figure (which is sometimes what happens when lefties get famous at "protests").

>won't be allowed to vote
one less commie vote in commiefornia

>mfw Trump wins California in 2020 by one vote because Jow Forums caught Clanton

Attached: enjoy.jpg (533x477, 23K)

I almost hope he does. That would prove the law has failed constitutionally the people have a right to take matters into their own hands.
He is safer in jail.

gas yourself newfag

i thought he already did a pretrial. they laid out all the evidence, went into detail about the strategy, read all of his charges. that was his second court appearance.

>google.ca/maps/@37.8238978,-122.2816226,3a,60.9y,216.84h,98.13t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sTKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=TKSilXGVbXNEI1ZoYbu7Mw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=268.6457&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i16384!8i8192
Why do they have so many trashcans for 1 house? Leftists obviously don't believe in global warming.

it's a commie hovel, there were tons of them living there, probably a bunch of junkies and other riff raff

He's on bail, he didnt serve fuck all time before some soros backed Jew law firm volunteered to work his case pro Bono and some antifa defense fund bailed him out.

Holy fuck how can they keep delaying, how is that legal

That house probably cost $1.5 million

Damn. You got me.

>tfw you will never be officially labeled a Jow Forums Troll by Antifa

Why even live?

Attached: crying-pepe.jpg (412x351, 22K)

clanton gets fucked

Attached: 1529110193585.jpg (494x493, 34K)