What was Jow Forums like in the 2012 election

What was it like?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-26-21-32-22.png (1200x1920, 372K)

very libertarian and pro ron paul. a lot of REVOLUTION and money bomb threads. also a lot of talk about the non-aggression principle and weed, lol. also we liked jon stewart back then (wtf?)

Jow Forums was libertarian back then. It didn't become nazi until the social justice movement began to pick up steam around 2014/2015

dorner and zim zam memes

Obamacare was based off Romneycare

remember when based Ron Paul was posted unironically here?

TheDonald newfags ruined this place beyond recognition

A total of 6 years is how long World War Two lasted

There 3,153,600 minutes in the timespan of 6 years, assuming Hitler started gassing the jews since day 1. (Should not forget that aushwitz was only active for 2-3 years but we’ll assume the nazis lied and it was active all 6 years)

During 3,153,600 minutes, 6,000,000 Jews were killed and that comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven. It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven. That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

We had a choice between a nigger and a faggot

You're doing God's work! Bless you!

was unironically split 3 ways between the Ron Paul supporters, Romneyites, and Obama supporters. though I think prior to Romney winning the nomination it was much more a Paul/Obama split
funny enough 2012 was basically like 2016 reversed only it ended within a month instead of this nonstop callback bullshit. I can remember Rove losing his shit like it was yesterday, same with Alex Jones
it's now nu/b/ my friend, the old Jow Forums has been dead for some time now

Attached: 1471020767601.png (1834x1666, 2.35M)

>Jow Forums was libertarian back then. It didn't become nazi until the social justice movement began to pick up steam around 2014/2015

pol has always been nazi and antisemetic, never ending jew hate threads on here. ron paul spam was more common though.

Good post but you should tl dr it so you can counter any holohoax argument in real life

The Rwandan genocide only lasted a month and managed a mil, and that was just roving gangs with machetes.

boring.

just flim flam zim zam and /b/ tier shit with political twist.

A lot of Ron Paul and Bane memes. It was very critical of Romney for being the archetypal Neocon Wall Street Raider. OccupyWallstreet was still on people's minds back then, especially on Jow Forums.

It was this weird time before identity politics went into overdrive in the mainstream (before shit like Zimzam and Ferguson) but after the huge wave of Libertarians had come onto the scene (and of course the wake of the great recession). Like the eye of the storm, it was kind of clear but there were stormclouds behind us and ahead of us.

>he unironically calls old Jow Forums /b/ tier
>on Jow Forums now
that's like a comparison between a cold and AIDS
I sure as hell didn't see personal army threads nonstop like I see near daily now

Attached: 1468381082467.jpg (609x324, 36K)

Organized killings through a process of gassing and cremating the bodies for disposal is not the same as a senseless slaughter where they did not dispose fo the bodies

gay and low energy. no one liked romney and everyone assumed king nigger would win again.

Ron Paul filled up stadiums the same way Trump did. I feel like the Tea Party, liberty lovers formed up under Trump at the grassroots as a sort of "fuck you" to the establishment.

The thing that astounds me about pol is how quick they threw ron/rand paul in the trash.
Gives you some pause knowing these same people are now totally certain a reality t.v star is going to set shit straight, lol.

Like children, they lost interest in fighting boring problems that really exist (govt. over-reach) and shifted focus to a shiny object (intricate conspiracy theories and troll candidates that make them kek. )

lmfao

more news and current events. I remember there being hardly any election threads. it was quiet. GG and anita is when it started to get shitty

pol is always right. nice trips

Pretty much. There's a proliferation of 'I was originally a libertarian' comments. Not surprising libertarians have made a move to the far right when kikes and other non-whites ruined any chances of libertarianism succeeding.

if i was american i would prob still be more supportive of ron paul still. that sleezy add he did about "the economy collapsing send 20 dollars to read this how to survive the collapse book" was sort of off putting though.